BRITISH MP - PROTEST

1 view

Agamemnon

Jul 1, 2007, 6:17:21 AM7/1/07
BRITISH MP - PROTEST

British MP for Chipping Barnet, Theresa Villiers, has written to new
Foreign Secretary David Miliband to protest about Joan Ryans
appointment as Prime Minister Gordon Browns advisor on Cyprus, noting
in statements that she was ``shocked to learn of this appointment,``
which is ``a slap in the face for the Cypriot community.``

``If the community thought that Tony Blairs resignation would mean that
the Labour government started to see sense again on Cyprus, this
appointment shows there is no hope of that. Gordon Brown is clearly
going to continue Mr. Blairs discredited approach on Cyprus which has
completely let down all those who fled their homes during the 1974
invasion,`` she pointed out.

Villiers noted that ``Joan Ryan has not taken a balanced or fair
approach on Cyprus issues and I am deeply worried about the prospect of
her deciding what the British governments approach on this issue should
be.``

``I oppose this appointment and I have appealed to David Miliband to
meet me and representatives of the Cypriot community so that he can
hear at first hand why Gordon Browns decision has caused such anger and
outrage in his first three days at Number 10,`` she added.

In her letter to Miliband, Villiers explains that she represents a
large British Cypriot community, noting that many of her constituents
are deeply concerned about the appointment of Joan Ryan as the Prime
Ministers advisor on Cyprus.

``They believe that Ms Ryan has not taken a balanced or fair approach
on matters relating to Cyprus. I have to say I sympathise with their
point of view,`` she notes.

choronik

Jul 1, 2007, 11:22:57 AM7/1/07
On the contrary, I think that Gordon Brown knows what he is doing. You see,
you start tackling problems in the order in which they arose first. In other
words you attack the ROOT OF THE PROBLEM first.

And there is me who became a refugee on New Year's Day 1964 when Greek
Cypriot extremist militias first looted and then burned down my house as
well as the homes of a lot of other Turkish Cypriots all over the island.
AND they kept up their provocations and attacks all over the island against
Turkish Cypriots. I remember well Turkey sending two military jets to fly
low over the island after which we had a couple of weeks or so of relative
quiet.

Please note that this was WELL OVER TEN YEARS PRIOR to the events of the
Summer of 1974 when Greek Mainland Forces together with the Greek Cypriot
EOKA-B terrorist organization staged the coup and imposed that murderer
Sampson as the "el-Presidente" of Cyprus who later admitted that he had his
speech already drafted proclaiming annexation of Cyprus by Greece. Of
course, he didn't get the chance when Turkey decided enough was enough and
intervened.

In the meantime Greek Cypriot Militia and illegal forces were to try
suppressing Turkish Cypriots on quite a number of occasions. I remember
Grivas amassing 5,000 Greek Illegals against the Turkish Cypriot enclave at
Mansoura when Turkey (AFTER SEVERAL WARNINGS) sent in jets to bomb them back
following which the Greeks pretended they were angels and that Turkey had
bombed Cyprus just like that for no reason. Yet, do you think that the
powers that be do not know the history of how the events had unfolded?

No, I think Gordon Brown DOES KNOW what he is doing. Or do you think that
fooling those in the know is as easy as fooling casual visitors to
soc.culture.greek and other similar Usenet groups?

Or do you think that the Turks will ever forget that your EOKA thugs
MURDERED yes MURDERED Turkish Cypriot patients at the Nicosia General
(Government) Hospital in December 1963 or that your thugs actually BURIED
TURKISH CYPRIOTS ALIVE? Yes, BURIED THEM ALIVE. Or do you think that the
powers that be are not aware of these very facts?

Why do Greeks always dig themselves into a hole and then start clamoring for
others to come to their aid?

And naive me, at the time of the establishments of the Republic of Cyprus,
hoping against hope that somehow, somehow Cyprus could have become the
Switzerland of the Middle East and that it could become a bridge of
friendship between Greece and Turkey! How innocent, how naive I was!

Instead the Greek side was hell bent on abrogating the Agreements,
subjugating Turkish Cypriots and paving the way for the annexation of Cyprus
by Greece. And when you persisted for some fifteen years on this course of
action, you started crying wolf when in the end the whole thing blew in your
faces.

And you still keep saying no to any feasible solution to the issue. Well,
let me tell you one thing. The general opinion I get from speaking to the
few Turkish Cypriots I meet is that "At least this way our lives are safe.
We no longer have to go to sleep not knowing whether we are going to be
still alive next morning."

This is the only thing you have achieved thanks to your extremist thugs
like that, who was he, your ESTEEMED THUG OF AN INTERIOR MINISTER YIORKATZIS
who died in mysterious circumstances at the hands of rival Greek Cypriot
thugs who had riddled his body with bullets.

That's Greek politics for you!!!

Don't look at ME!! I am not to blame. It wasn't I who wanted the Cyprus
issue to end up this way.

Was I naive? Yes, I was. And because I can see the truth and because I voice
the truth, naturally I do not find myself in your good books.

Can't you bloody well see that it is ALL YOUR DOING!!!

Why can't you come to your senses for once?
--
choronik
=======

"Agamemnon" <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote in message

Panta Rhei

Jul 1, 2007, 12:15:57 PM7/1/07
chorosick, the slimy Turk, writes:

<snip the stinking, fascist Turkish animal>

Still spreading your stench in these groups, you subnormal, slimy,
disgusting Turkish piece of shit?

Fuck off to your stinking Turkish newsgroup where you belong, you twisted,
primitive cunt!

F'up to SCT where you skunk you belong.

--
Slimy choro-sick: good at snow jobs, better at blow jobs.

Agamemnon

Jul 1, 2007, 12:49:07 PM7/1/07

"choronik" <chor...@tvco.net> wrote in message

> On the contrary, I think that Gordon Brown knows what he is doing. You
> see,
> you start tackling problems in the order in which they arose first. In
> other
> words you attack the ROOT OF THE PROBLEM first.
>
> And there is me who became a refugee on New Year's Day 1964 when Greek
> Cypriot extremist militias first looted and then burned down my house as
> well as the homes of a lot of other Turkish Cypriots all over the island.

NO THEY DID NOT.

It was your TMT terrorist organisation that began a violent rebellion in
Cyprus on 23 December after one of its members was caught smuggling arms and
then tried to kill a police officer.

> AND they kept up their provocations and attacks all over the island
> against Turkish Cypriots.

The people you term Turkish Cypriots were Turkish STATE SPONSORED TERRORISTS
which the Cyprus government was given a UN Security Council mandate to
eliminate so as to restore the peace. It was these terrorists backed up
illegally by the Turkish air force and commandos that caused the destruction
of your home and you would have had let their terrorism go unchecked.

>I remember well Turkey sending two military jets to fly low over the island
>after which we had a couple of weeks or so of relative quiet.

Which were illegal as was Turkeys bombing of civilians and it use of napalm
against civilians at the same time, which was condemned by the UN.

> Please note that this was WELL OVER TEN YEARS PRIOR to the events of the
> Summer of 1974 when Greek Mainland Forces together with the Greek Cypriot

There were not Greek Mainland Forces on the island involved with Sampon who
was a paid CIA agent and was acting under the orders of Henry Kissinger as
these doccuments reavel. http://www.greece.org/cyprus/Takism8.htm

> EOKA-B terrorist organization staged the coup and imposed that murderer

EOKA-B was created by the CIA in order to assassinate centrist President
Makarios.

> Sampson as the "el-Presidente" of Cyprus who later admitted that he had
> his speech already drafted proclaiming annexation of Cyprus by Greece. Of

Which was all a load of bullshit he made up on the spot to save his life
after he was captured and found to have ordered all Cyprus forces out of the
area of Kyrenia in order to facilitate a Turkish invasion. Sampson was a
traitor and wanted Cyprus to be partitioned between Greece and Turkey.

> course, he didn't get the chance when Turkey decided enough was enough and
> intervened.

Turkey set about perpetrating GENOCIDE against the Greek Cypriots from the
moment it set foot in Cyprus as is well documented.

> In the meantime Greek Cypriot Militia and illegal forces were to try
> suppressing Turkish Cypriots on quite a number of occasions. I remember

There was NOT ONE Turkish Cypriot harmed in the Sampson coup. Sampson was
working for the Turks and the Americans hand in hand.

> Grivas amassing 5,000 Greek Illegals against the Turkish Cypriot enclave
> at

Givas WAS DEAD before the CIA coup even began you fucking serilal LIAR!
D-E-A-D, D_E_A_D!

> Mansoura when Turkey (AFTER SEVERAL WARNINGS) sent in jets to bomb them
> back following which the Greeks pretended they were angels and that Turkey
> had bombed Cyprus just like that for no reason. Yet, do you think that the
> powers that be do not know the history of how the events had unfolded?

How can Turkey send in jets against a DEAD MAN! The reality is that the
Turks began bombing and napalming Greek Cypriot civilians who were
defenceless against them.

> No, I think Gordon Brown DOES KNOW what he is doing. Or do you think that
> fooling those in the know is as easy as fooling casual visitors to
> soc.culture.greek and other similar Usenet groups?
>
> Or do you think that the Turks will ever forget that your EOKA thugs
> MURDERED yes MURDERED Turkish Cypriot patients at the Nicosia General
> (Government) Hospital in December 1963 or that your thugs actually BURIED
> TURKISH CYPRIOTS ALIVE? Yes, BURIED THEM ALIVE. Or do you think that the
> powers that be are not aware of these very facts?

THAT IS A LIE that wes made up by the British and it has since been
retracted as a LIE by the British agent that made it Martin Packard as has
been published in the Guardian in May 3, 1999.

http://www.greece.org/cyprus/Treason3.htm

> Why do Greeks always dig themselves into a hole and then start clamoring
> for others to come to their aid?
>
> And naive me, at the time of the establishments of the Republic of Cyprus,
> hoping against hope that somehow, somehow Cyprus could have become the
> Switzerland of the Middle East and that it could become a bridge of
> friendship between Greece and Turkey! How innocent, how naive I was!

You must be joking. The intention of Turkey has always been to exterminate
every last Greek in Cyprus like they did in Asia-Minor where Greeks and
other Christians formed half the population.

> Instead the Greek side was hell bent on abrogating the Agreements,
> subjugating Turkish Cypriots and paving the way for the annexation of
> Cyprus by Greece. And when you persisted for some fifteen years on this
> course of action, you started crying wolf when in the end the whole thing
> blew in your faces.

What a load of bullshit. The Turkish Cypriots were given disproportionate
privileges including the right to veto all legislation by the 1960 Cyprus
constitution that was imposed on Cyprus by the British and which treated the
Greek Cypriot majority as second class citizens and the minority as if the
were the majoriy. After this minority paralyzed the entire government and
prevented the budget and all legislation from being passed in order to bring
about partition it was clear that the constitution needed to be democratised
and brought into alignment with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
and that is when the Turkish Cypriots walked out of the government and began
a terrorist rebellion, instead of debating the reformation of the
constitution democratically. But Turks have never understood democrasty.

> And you still keep saying no to any feasible solution to the issue. Well,

You are the one saying no. You don't want a feasible solution. You want to
create and apartheid state ruled by a vicious uncompromising genocidal
minority which forms only 10% of the population and want to do to Cyprus
what the Turks did to the Christians of Asia-Minor and exterminate every
last one of them, and the final proof of that other than the Galo Plaza
report where your genocidal intentions are clearly stated is the Annan Plan
which sought to bring about that genocide in practice by imposing measures
in order to bring about the demise of the Greek Cypriots and denying them
every fundamental human right including the right to return to their own
homes and even the right to challenge this despicable abomination in the
European Court of Human Rights.

> let me tell you one thing. The general opinion I get from speaking to the
> few Turkish Cypriots I meet is that "At least this way our lives are safe.
> We no longer have to go to sleep not knowing whether we are going to be
> still alive next morning."
>
> This is the only thing you have achieved thanks to your extremist thugs
> like that, who was he, your ESTEEMED THUG OF AN INTERIOR MINISTER
> YIORKATZIS who died in mysterious circumstances at the hands of rival
> Greek Cypriot thugs who had riddled his body with bullets.

Died at the hands of murdering Turkish fascists more like.

> That's Greek politics for you!!!
>
> Don't look at ME!! I am not to blame. It wasn't I who wanted the Cyprus
> issue to end up this way.
>
> Was I naive? Yes, I was. And because I can see the truth and because I
> voice the truth, naturally I do not find myself in your good books.

It has already been shown that you are a systematic serial liar, so don't
talk to me about the truth where you have no credibility whatsoever.

> Can't you bloody well see that it is ALL YOUR DOING!!!
>
> Why can't you come to your senses for once?

You are the one that needs to come to your senses.

The Turks massacred over 4 million Christians in Asia-Minor and brutally
ethnically cleansed 4 million more, who made up half the population whose
ancestors have lived there for over 3,500 years and that is what they set
about doing in Cyprus with the help of the British government and their
fascist neo-colonialist foreign office advisors and the corrupt immoral
administration of the USA controlled entirely by the arms exporters and oil
companies.

choronik

Jul 1, 2007, 3:14:39 PM7/1/07

> "choronik" <chor...@tvco.net> wrote in message
>> On the contrary, I think that Gordon Brown knows what he is doing. You
>> see,
>> you start tackling problems in the order in which they arose first. In
>> other
>> words you attack the ROOT OF THE PROBLEM first.
>>
>> And there is me who became a refugee on New Year's Day 1964 when Greek
>> Cypriot extremist militias first looted and then burned down my house as
>> well as the homes of a lot of other Turkish Cypriots all over the island.
>
> NO THEY DID NOT.

YOU are telling me that MY house was not burned down? Bwoy, my eyes must
have been seeing fake images when I visited my house a couple of weeks or so
later when things had quietened down a bit. And that British Sergeant must
have been inventing lies when they told me that they had tried to use the
garden hose to douse the fire but that they couldn't.

And our relatives in the UK must have been seeing things when they
recognized the burnt out shell of the house on TV news on the night of New
Year's Day 1964.

Tell me Aga, did they have 'virtual reality' in those days? If they did, I
certainly wasn't aware of it.

> It was your TMT terrorist organisation that began a violent rebellion in
> Cyprus on 23 December after one of its members was caught smuggling arms
> and then tried to kill a police officer.
>

>> AND they kept up their provocations and attacks all over the island
>> against Turkish Cypriots.
>
> The people you term Turkish Cypriots were Turkish STATE SPONSORED
> TERRORISTS which the Cyprus government was given a UN Security Council
> mandate to eliminate so as to restore the peace. It was these terrorists
> backed up illegally by the Turkish air force and commandos that caused the
> destruction of your home and you would have had let their terrorism go
> unchecked.

You know as well as I do that the Makarios government was no longer in
control of the situation on the island. Well, at least Makarios wasn't what
with the private armies of YIORKATZIS, the murderous Interior Minister, who
was later to try and assassinate Makarios himself but who in the end was
himself gunned down by a rival Greek Cypriot gang of thugs. And what about
the private army of Dr Lissadidhis? And what about half a dozen other Greek
Cypriot private armies including the private army of Sampson, the
shoot-in-the-back hero of EOKA (first incarnation). No doubt you know about
EOKA's second incarnation, the so-called EOKA-B that staged the 1974 coup in
Cyprus and which murdered literally hundreds rpt hundreds of Greek Cypriots
as well.

You must be well aware that there are too many skeletons in the cupboard.
Don't make me get them all out for you.

>>I remember well Turkey sending two military jets to fly low over the
>>island after which we had a couple of weeks or so of relative quiet.
>
> Which were illegal as was Turkeys bombing of civilians and it use of
> napalm against civilians at the same time, which was condemned by the UN.
>

>> Please note that this was WELL OVER TEN YEARS PRIOR to the events of the
>> Summer of 1974 when Greek Mainland Forces together with the Greek Cypriot
>
> There were not Greek Mainland Forces on the island involved with Sampon
> who was a paid CIA agent and was acting under the orders of Henry
> Kissinger as these doccuments reavel.
> http://www.greece.org/cyprus/Takism8.htm

Oh, yeah? Anybody who gets disgraced becomes a CIA agent, or a Mossad agent.
And you think that with such a tactic you can throw off blame from Greek
Cypriots? You must be joking.

>> EOKA-B terrorist organization staged the coup and imposed that murderer
>
> EOKA-B was created by the CIA in order to assassinate centrist President
> Makarios.

Makarios was no centrist. He went along with the non-aligned camp in the
belief that he could muster the necessary number of votes at the UN. And
that proved to be the case.

Having said this I must add that Makarios was innocent like a baby compared
to the likes of GRIVAS and SAMPSON. I honestly felt sorry for him because I
somewhat admired the man despite the fact that he was a 'Byzantine
politician'. But I also realize that from the point of view of the Turks he
was ultimately the more 'dangerous' one as far as Turks are concerned.
GRIVAS on the other hand was more or an immediate danger whose antics were
eventually to lead to the partitioning of Cyprus and for the Turks of Cyprus
to at last feel safe in their corner of the island.

And if you can't see this they I am sure you need your head examined. But
then if you think that Klerides is a 'NTRAITOR' who should be
'EGGSTERMINATED' then I feel sorry for you for though a Greek through and
through and a nationalist one at that Klerides had his head screwed on
properly. He was a politician who know what was feasible and practical and
what wasn't. And I respect people like that.

>> Sampson as the "el-Presidente" of Cyprus who later admitted that he had
>> his speech already drafted proclaiming annexation of Cyprus by Greece. Of
>
> Which was all a load of bullshit he made up on the spot to save his life
> after he was captured and found to have ordered all Cyprus forces out of
> the area of Kyrenia in order to facilitate a Turkish invasion. Sampson was
> a traitor and wanted Cyprus to be partitioned between Greece and Turkey.
>
>> course, he didn't get the chance when Turkey decided enough was enough
>> and intervened.
>
> Turkey set about perpetrating GENOCIDE against the Greek Cypriots from the
> moment it set foot in Cyprus as is well documented.

Maybe Turkey had had too much and decided enough was enough. But also do not
forget that most Greek Cypriots ran away to the South of their own volition
just like Turkish Cypriots ran away from the South seeking refuge in the
North. And who can blame them in view of what had happened?

Anyway, all that is history now and there is a new reality on the ground in
Cyprus which you have got to come to terms with. But will you?

May be if you eventually do come to terms with the reality on the ground,
there is hope for a better future in Cyprus too but as I can see it this can
only happen after Turkey's accession to the EU. Otherwise you can forget
about it.

>> In the meantime Greek Cypriot Militia and illegal forces were to try
>> suppressing Turkish Cypriots on quite a number of occasions. I remember
>
> There was NOT ONE Turkish Cypriot harmed in the Sampson coup. Sampson was
> working for the Turks and the Americans hand in hand.
>
>> Grivas amassing 5,000 Greek Illegals against the Turkish Cypriot enclave
>> at
>
> Givas WAS DEAD before the CIA coup even began you fucking serilal LIAR!
> D-E-A-D, D_E_A_D!

What are you talking about? We are talking about events that happened in the
late 60s. He was leading the Greek and Greek Cypriot forces. Grivas died
long after he set up the machinery for the coup against Makarios in 1974
only months before the actual coup. You go and have another look at the
chronology of events.

>> Mansoura when Turkey (AFTER SEVERAL WARNINGS) sent in jets to bomb them
>> back following which the Greeks pretended they were angels and that
>> Turkey had bombed Cyprus just like that for no reason. Yet, do you think
>> that the
>> powers that be do not know the history of how the events had unfolded?
>
> How can Turkey send in jets against a DEAD MAN! The reality is that the
> Turks began bombing and napalming Greek Cypriot civilians who were
> defenceless against them.

Really, Agamemnon?!!! Perhaps he was a dead man in the 1920's when he was
pushing against Ankara with the Royal Hellenic Forces too when Greece
invaded Turkey after the end of WW1 ! ROTFLMAO

>> No, I think Gordon Brown DOES KNOW what he is doing. Or do you think that
>> fooling those in the know is as easy as fooling casual visitors to
>> soc.culture.greek and other similar Usenet groups?
>>
>> Or do you think that the Turks will ever forget that your EOKA thugs
>> MURDERED yes MURDERED Turkish Cypriot patients at the Nicosia General
>> (Government) Hospital in December 1963 or that your thugs actually BURIED
>> TURKISH CYPRIOTS ALIVE? Yes, BURIED THEM ALIVE. Or do you think that the
>> powers that be are not aware of these very facts?
>
> THAT IS A LIE that wes made up by the British and it has since been
> retracted as a LIE by the British agent that made it Martin Packard as has
> been published in the Guardian in May 3, 1999.
>
> http://www.greece.org/cyprus/Treason3.htm

Lots of things get contradicted. Fact is it happened and Greek irregulars
buried Turkish Cypriots alive.

>> Why do Greeks always dig themselves into a hole and then start clamoring
>> for others to come to their aid?
>>
>> And naive me, at the time of the establishments of the Republic of
>> Cyprus, hoping against hope that somehow, somehow Cyprus could have
>> become the Switzerland of the Middle East and that it could become a
>> bridge of friendship between Greece and Turkey! How innocent, how naive I
>> was!
>
> You must be joking. The intention of Turkey has always been to exterminate
> every last Greek in Cyprus like they did in Asia-Minor where Greeks and
> other Christians formed half the population.

No, no, no. You are wrong there. Greeks formed 4/5ths of the population of
Turkey too. ROTFLMAO

In fact in some households they formed 100 % of the population. LOL

>> Instead the Greek side was hell bent on abrogating the Agreements,
>> subjugating Turkish Cypriots and paving the way for the annexation of
>> Cyprus by Greece. And when you persisted for some fifteen years on this
>> course of action, you started crying wolf when in the end the whole thing
>> blew in your faces.
>
> What a load of bullshit. The Turkish Cypriots were given disproportionate
> privileges including the right to veto all legislation by the 1960 Cyprus
> constitution that was imposed on Cyprus by the British and which treated
> the Greek Cypriot majority as second class citizens and the minority as if
> the were the majoriy. After this minority paralyzed the entire government
> and prevented the budget and all legislation from being passed in order to
> bring about partition it was clear that the constitution needed to be
> democratised and brought into alignment with the Universal Declaration of
> Human Rights and that is when the Turkish Cypriots walked out of the
> government and began a terrorist rebellion, instead of debating the
> reformation of the constitution democratically. But Turks have never
> understood democrasty.

There was a prior agreement for separate municipalities a situation that
actually existed on the ground as a fact but which Greeks would not accept
despite the fact that they had earlier agreed to it. In fact it was Makarios
who was the first to object to joint municipalities because he thought the
Turks would benefit unduly from municipal taxes -- indeed, as they should
have because the Greek dominated municipalities had for long years neglected
the Turkish quarters of the main towns in Cyprus.

The Turkish Cypriot veto, though I didn't approve of it at the time, was a
reaction to the Greeks going back on their word and accepting the existence
of separate municipalities especially in view of the fact that you were
claiming that most of the municipal revenues were emanating from Greek
Cypriots.

Talk of Byzantine politics!!!!!!!!!!

>> And you still keep saying no to any feasible solution to the issue. Well,
>
> You are the one saying no. You don't want a feasible solution. You want to
> create and apartheid state ruled by a vicious uncompromising genocidal
> minority which forms only 10% of the population and want to do to Cyprus
> what the Turks did to the Christians of Asia-Minor and exterminate every
> last one of them, and the final proof of that other than the Galo Plaza
> report where your genocidal intentions are clearly stated is the Annan
> Plan which sought to bring about that genocide in practice by imposing
> measures in order to bring about the demise of the Greek Cypriots and
> denying them every fundamental human right including the right to return
> to their own homes and even the right to challenge this despicable
> abomination in the European Court of Human Rights.

Forget your ramblings. Fact is the UN or was it the EU suggested that
history books used in schools in Cyprus should be changed in an effort to
get the anti-Turkish and anti-Greek indoctrination of school children. What
happened? The Turkish Cypriot Government agreed and changed the history
books. The Greeks said a big NO. They are not gona to change the way their
children are indoctrinated.

Now, tell me who are malleable to a compromise solution of the problem? But
as I said you somehow always manage to shoot yourselves in the foot.

The right to return is more or less a non-starter. Who would want to return?
Over 30 years have lapsed in between and people have re-made their lives.
They can't uproot once again and go back. And I can't see any Turkish
Cypriots wanting to return back to their previous precarious existence
either.

Why don't you suggest the right to return to the Australian aboriginals, or
the American Red Indians and kick out all the whites from Australia, the US,
Canada, Latin America as well while you are at it.

And I am saying this as a UK citizen who has no longer any ties with
Cyprus. I certainly wouldn't want to return to Cyprus if you paid me Ł10m.
Cyprus has become history for me. I am only interested in the issue from a
humanitarian point of view.

I am quite happy in the UK. At least I am not being roasted alive in the
unbearable Cyprus summer heat. No, thank you but I have no complaints
against the British weather even the sort of summer we are having this year.
This is my home now, thank you!!!

>> let me tell you one thing. The general opinion I get from speaking to the
>> few Turkish Cypriots I meet is that "At least this way our lives are
>> safe. We no longer have to go to sleep not knowing whether we are going
>> to be still alive next morning."
>>
>> This is the only thing you have achieved thanks to your extremist thugs
>> like that, who was he, your ESTEEMED THUG OF AN INTERIOR MINISTER
>> YIORKATZIS who died in mysterious circumstances at the hands of rival
>> Greek Cypriot thugs who had riddled his body with bullets.
>
> Died at the hands of murdering Turkish fascists more like.

You make me laugh, sometimes. No doubt you are trying to save face but I
don't know whether you realize what a fool you are making of yourself. I
don't know whether Makarios had him bumped off. Remember that he was trying
to bump off Makarios. You can read all about it in quite a few books on
Cyprus.

>> That's Greek politics for you!!!
>>
>> Don't look at ME!! I am not to blame. It wasn't I who wanted the Cyprus
>> issue to end up this way.
>>
>> Was I naive? Yes, I was. And because I can see the truth and because I
>> voice the truth, naturally I do not find myself in your good books.
>
> It has already been shown that you are a systematic serial liar, so don't
> talk to me about the truth where you have no credibility whatsoever.

If I become a 'liar' by speaking out the truth, what does THAT say about
your logic?

>> Can't you bloody well see that it is ALL YOUR DOING!!!
>>
>> Why can't you come to your senses for once?
>
> You are the one that needs to come to your senses.

Is that what you told your shrink?

> The Turks massacred over 4 million Christians in Asia-Minor and brutally
> ethnically cleansed 4 million more, who made up half the population whose
> ancestors have lived there for over 3,500 years and that is what they set
> about doing in Cyprus with the help of the British government and their
> fascist neo-colonialist foreign office advisors and the corrupt immoral
> administration of the USA controlled entirely by the arms exporters and
> oil companies.

First of all, the Greeks of Turkey moved over to Greece while the Turks of
Greece or at least most of them moved over to Turkey in an agreed POPULATION
EXCHANGE. And YOU of all people should know that because your popular Greek
REMBETIKA songs are the songs of the Greeks from TURKEY. And that is why
they use the 'bouzoukki' instruments which are in essence still the 'buzuk'
which is in fact the larger version of the more popular 'baglama' of the
Turks which are played by Turkic musicians all the way to China where the
Uighur Turks live. Don't tell me they don't exist because quite often they
are in the news as they are giving the Peking Chinese Government a headache
by clamoring for independence.

As for the British and the Americans, as I said before, you are treating
them as your whipping boys to cover up all the stupid mistakes you did in
the past and no doubt all the stupid mistakes you will carry on doing in the
future.

Keep on shooting yourselves in the foot, is what I say.
--
choronik
=======

Agamemnon

Jul 1, 2007, 5:19:58 PM7/1/07

> "Agamemnon" <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote in message
>>
>> "choronik" <chor...@tvco.net> wrote in message
>>> On the contrary, I think that Gordon Brown knows what he is doing. You
>>> see,
>>> you start tackling problems in the order in which they arose first. In
>>> other
>>> words you attack the ROOT OF THE PROBLEM first.
>>>
>>> And there is me who became a refugee on New Year's Day 1964 when Greek
>>> Cypriot extremist militias first looted and then burned down my house as
>>> well as the homes of a lot of other Turkish Cypriots all over the
>>> island.
>>
>> NO THEY DID NOT.
>
> YOU are telling me that MY house was not burned down?

It was Turkish terrorists who burned down your house as was admitted of
British TV by Rauf Denktash.

>> It was your TMT terrorist organisation that began a violent rebellion in
>> Cyprus on 23 December after one of its members was caught smuggling arms
>> and then tried to kill a police officer.
>>

>>> AND they kept up their provocations and attacks all over the island
>>> against Turkish Cypriots.
>>
>> The people you term Turkish Cypriots were Turkish STATE SPONSORED
>> TERRORISTS which the Cyprus government was given a UN Security Council
>> mandate to eliminate so as to restore the peace. It was these terrorists
>> backed up illegally by the Turkish air force and commandos that caused
>> the destruction of your home and you would have had let their terrorism
>> go unchecked.
>
> You know as well as I do that the Makarios government was no longer in
> control of the situation on the island. Well, at least Makarios wasn't
> what

Complete and utter nonsense. Makarios was fighting a gang of Turkish state
sponsored terrorists using all legal means at his disposal. No private
armies. Just the normal police security forces who were out gunned by the
terrorists who the British helped Turkey to supply illegal armies to. Then
after the passing of Security Council resolution 186(1964) Cyprus was
mandated to form the National Guard in order to fight these terrorists
properly.

> with the private armies of YIORKATZIS, the murderous Interior Minister,
> who was later to try and assassinate Makarios himself but who in the end
> was himself gunned down by a rival Greek Cypriot gang of thugs. And what
> about the private army of Dr Lissadidhis? And what about half a dozen
> other Greek Cypriot private armies including the private army of Sampson,
> the shoot-in-the-back hero of EOKA (first incarnation).

Another of your packs of lies.

>No doubt you know about EOKA's second incarnation, the so-called EOKA-B
>that staged the 1974 coup in Cyprus and which murdered literally hundreds
>rpt hundreds of Greek Cypriots as well.

ON THE ORDERS OF THE WAR CRIMINAL HENRY KISSINGER!

EOKA-B was Kissinger's creation.

>>>I remember well Turkey sending two military jets to fly low over the
>>>island after which we had a couple of weeks or so of relative quiet.
>>
>> Which were illegal as was Turkeys bombing of civilians and it use of
>> napalm against civilians at the same time, which was condemned by the UN.
>>

>>> Please note that this was WELL OVER TEN YEARS PRIOR to the events of
>>> the Summer of 1974 when Greek Mainland Forces together with the Greek
>>> Cypriot
>>
>> There were not Greek Mainland Forces on the island involved with Sampon
>> who was a paid CIA agent and was acting under the orders of Henry
>> Kissinger as these doccuments reavel.
>> http://www.greece.org/cyprus/Takism8.htm
>
> Oh, yeah? Anybody who gets disgraced becomes a CIA agent, or a Mossad
> agent. And you think that with such a tactic you can throw off blame from
> Greek Cypriots? You must be joking.

Everyone know the Greek Junta was created and controlled by the CIA along
with EOKA-B and the above documents showing the orders Kissinger gave to
assassinate Makarios prove it.

>>> EOKA-B terrorist organization staged the coup and imposed that murderer
>>
>> EOKA-B was created by the CIA in order to assassinate centrist President
>> Makarios.
>
> Makarios was no centrist. He went along with the non-aligned camp in the
> belief that he could muster the necessary number of votes at the UN. And
> that proved to be the case.

Which makes him a CENTRIST!

Kissinger didn't want centrists so he went about murdering the leaders of
the non-aligned countries and staging coups against their democratically
elected governments. It is Kissinger, Cheney, Ramsfeld and Wolfowitz that
were responsible for destabilising the entire middle east since the 70's and
brought about Islamic fundamentalism along with creating supporting the
fascist dictatorships in Latin America, Spain, Portugal and Greece. These
scum should have been tired as war criminals before the became responsible
for the deaths of 9/11 and 7/7.

> Having said this I must add that Makarios was innocent like a baby
> compared to the likes of GRIVAS and SAMPSON. I honestly felt sorry for him
> because I somewhat admired the man despite the fact that he was a
> 'Byzantine politician'. But I also realize that from the point of view of
> the Turks he was ultimately the more 'dangerous' one as far as Turks are
> concerned. GRIVAS on the other hand was more or an immediate danger whose
> antics were eventually to lead to the partitioning of Cyprus and for the
> Turks of Cyprus to at last feel safe in their corner of the island.

Grivas was more of a danger for Tureky because he knew how to fight the
terrorists and it armed and sent to Cyprus. Grivas was given a UN Security
Council mandate to wipe these terrorists out remember and that is why Turkey
feared him.

> And if you can't see this they I am sure you need your head examined. But
> then if you think that Klerides is a 'NTRAITOR' who should be
> 'EGGSTERMINATED' then I feel sorry for you for though a Greek through and
> through and a nationalist one at that Klerides had his head screwed on
> properly. He was a politician who know what was feasible and practical and
> what wasn't. And I respect people like that.

Clerdies was a traitor and the coup against Makarios was his doing. He was
the one who Sampson and his CIA paymasters intended to make president, but
the coup did not succeed in killing Makarios so he declined the offer
Sampson made him in order to save his life the stinking traitor since
Sampson's days were numbered and he would have gone down with him.

>>> Sampson as the "el-Presidente" of Cyprus who later admitted that he had
>>> his speech already drafted proclaiming annexation of Cyprus by Greece.
>>> Of
>>
>> Which was all a load of bullshit he made up on the spot to save his life
>> after he was captured and found to have ordered all Cyprus forces out of
>> the area of Kyrenia in order to facilitate a Turkish invasion. Sampson
>> was a traitor and wanted Cyprus to be partitioned between Greece and
>> Turkey.
>>
>>> course, he didn't get the chance when Turkey decided enough was enough
>>> and intervened.
>>
>> Turkey set about perpetrating GENOCIDE against the Greek Cypriots from
>> the moment it set foot in Cyprus as is well documented.
>
> Maybe Turkey had had too much and decided enough was enough. But also do
> not forget that most Greek Cypriots ran away to the South of their own
> volition just like Turkish Cypriots ran away from the South seeking refuge
> in the North. And who can blame them in view of what had happened?

The Greek Cypriots were driven out of their homes at gun point and
beaten if they did not leave. Tens of thousand were put in concentration
camps to which the red cross was denied access and over 1600 were never seen
again. The Turkish Cypriot in the free areas all wanted to state there but
Turkey threatened to bomb them unless the UN agreed to transfer them to the
occupied areas against their will which it then did.

> Anyway, all that is history now and there is a new reality on the ground
> in Cyprus which you have got to come to terms with. But will you?

The reality on the ground ins on of GENOCIDE AND ETHNIC CLEANSING by Turkey.

The north of Cyprus belongs to the Greek Cypriots who make up 90% of the
legal populations and legally own 90% of the land and properly.

The Turks are illegal occupies who have violated the Geneva Convention and
the European Convention of Human Rights. Soon the will get their cummupance.

>>> In the meantime Greek Cypriot Militia and illegal forces were to try
>>> suppressing Turkish Cypriots on quite a number of occasions. I remember
>>
>> There was NOT ONE Turkish Cypriot harmed in the Sampson coup. Sampson was
>> working for the Turks and the Americans hand in hand.
>>
>>> Grivas amassing 5,000 Greek Illegals against the Turkish Cypriot enclave
>>> at
>>
>> Givas WAS DEAD before the CIA coup even began you fucking serilal LIAR!
>> D-E-A-D, D_E_A_D!
>
> What are you talking about? We are talking about events that happened in
> the late 60s.

No we are not. We are talking about what happen in 1974. All of Grivas acts
in the 60's were against Turkish state sponsored terrorists and sanctioned
by the UN Security Council.

>He was leading the Greek and Greek Cypriot forces. Grivas died long after
>he set up the machinery for the coup against Makarios in 1974 only months
>before the actual coup. You go and have another look at the chronology of
>events.

Grivas had nothing to do with the coup. If Grivas had still been
alive there would have been no coup. The coup was the doing of the CIA.

>>> Mansoura when Turkey (AFTER SEVERAL WARNINGS) sent in jets to bomb them
>>> back following which the Greeks pretended they were angels and that
>>> Turkey had bombed Cyprus just like that for no reason. Yet, do you think
>>> that the
>>> powers that be do not know the history of how the events had unfolded?
>>
>> How can Turkey send in jets against a DEAD MAN! The reality is that the
>> Turks began bombing and napalming Greek Cypriot civilians who were
>> defenceless against them.
>
> Really, Agamemnon?!!! Perhaps he was a dead man in the 1920's when he was
> pushing against Ankara with the Royal Hellenic Forces too when Greece
> invaded Turkey after the end of WW1 ! ROTFLMAO

WRONG. There was no Turkey until 1923. Before that the coast of Asia-Minor
was part of Greece as stated in the Treaty of Sevres and you cannot invade
your own land. When Attaturk began genociding Greeks, Armenians and
Assyrians after he violated the Treaty of Sevres Greece was asked by the
Great Powers to intervene and stop him.

>>> No, I think Gordon Brown DOES KNOW what he is doing. Or do you think
>>> that
>>> fooling those in the know is as easy as fooling casual visitors to
>>> soc.culture.greek and other similar Usenet groups?
>>>
>>> Or do you think that the Turks will ever forget that your EOKA thugs
>>> MURDERED yes MURDERED Turkish Cypriot patients at the Nicosia General
>>> (Government) Hospital in December 1963 or that your thugs actually
>>> BURIED TURKISH CYPRIOTS ALIVE? Yes, BURIED THEM ALIVE. Or do you think
>>> that the powers that be are not aware of these very facts?
>>
>> THAT IS A LIE that wes made up by the British and it has since been
>> retracted as a LIE by the British agent that made it Martin Packard as
>> has been published in the Guardian in May 3, 1999.
>>
>> http://www.greece.org/cyprus/Treason3.htm
>
> Lots of things get contradicted. Fact is it happened and Greek irregulars
> buried Turkish Cypriots alive.

WRONG.

The fact is that all of your allegations have been proven to be lies.

>>> Why do Greeks always dig themselves into a hole and then start clamoring
>>> for others to come to their aid?
>>>
>>> And naive me, at the time of the establishments of the Republic of
>>> Cyprus, hoping against hope that somehow, somehow Cyprus could have
>>> become the Switzerland of the Middle East and that it could become a
>>> bridge of friendship between Greece and Turkey! How innocent, how naive
>>> I was!
>>
>> You must be joking. The intention of Turkey has always been to
>> exterminate every last Greek in Cyprus like they did in Asia-Minor where
>> Greeks and other Christians formed half the population.
>
> No, no, no. You are wrong there. Greeks formed 4/5ths of the population of
> Turkey too. ROTFLMAO
>
> In fact in some households they formed 100 % of the population. LOL

Look up the facts and get an education.

>>> Instead the Greek side was hell bent on abrogating the Agreements,
>>> subjugating Turkish Cypriots and paving the way for the annexation of
>>> Cyprus by Greece. And when you persisted for some fifteen years on this
>>> course of action, you started crying wolf when in the end the whole
>>> thing blew in your faces.
>>
>> What a load of bullshit. The Turkish Cypriots were given disproportionate
>> privileges including the right to veto all legislation by the 1960 Cyprus
>> constitution that was imposed on Cyprus by the British and which treated
>> the Greek Cypriot majority as second class citizens and the minority as
>> if the were the majoriy. After this minority paralyzed the entire
>> government and prevented the budget and all legislation from being passed
>> in order to bring about partition it was clear that the constitution
>> needed to be democratised and brought into alignment with the Universal
>> Declaration of Human Rights and that is when the Turkish Cypriots walked
>> out of the government and began a terrorist rebellion, instead of
>> debating the reformation of the constitution democratically. But Turks
>> have never understood democrasty.
>
> There was a prior agreement for separate municipalities a situation that
> actually existed on the ground as a fact but which Greeks would not accept

More lies. There was nothing on the ground that justified separate
municipalities at all. The majority of the Turkish Cypriots live in mixed
villages where the Greek Cypriots were in the majority.

> despite the fact that they had earlier agreed to it. In fact it was
> Makarios who was the first to object to joint municipalities because he
> thought the

WRONG. He was the one who demeaned joint municipalities.

> Turks would benefit unduly from municipal taxes -- indeed, as they should
> have because the Greek dominated municipalities had for long years
> neglected the Turkish quarters of the main towns in Cyprus.
>
> The Turkish Cypriot veto, though I didn't approve of it at the time, was a
> reaction to the Greeks going back on their word and accepting the
> existence of separate municipalities especially in view of the fact that
> you were claiming that most of the municipal revenues were emanating from
> Greek Cypriots.

It was when Makarios proposed joint municipalities as part of his 13
Amendments that the Turkish Cypriots left the government and began a violent
rebellion. They were the ones who did not want joint municipalities.

> Talk of Byzantine politics!!!!!!!!!!
>

>>> And you still keep saying no to any feasible solution to the issue.
>>> Well,
>>
>> You are the one saying no. You don't want a feasible solution. You want
>> to create and apartheid state ruled by a vicious uncompromising genocidal
>> minority which forms only 10% of the population and want to do to Cyprus
>> what the Turks did to the Christians of Asia-Minor and exterminate every
>> last one of them, and the final proof of that other than the Galo Plaza
>> report where your genocidal intentions are clearly stated is the Annan
>> Plan which sought to bring about that genocide in practice by imposing
>> measures in order to bring about the demise of the Greek Cypriots and
>> denying them every fundamental human right including the right to return
>> to their own homes and even the right to challenge this despicable
>> abomination in the European Court of Human Rights.
>
> Forget your ramblings. Fact is the UN or was it the EU suggested that
> history books used in schools in Cyprus should be changed in an effort to
> get the anti-Turkish and anti-Greek indoctrination of school children.
> What happened? The Turkish Cypriot Government agreed and changed the
> history books. The Greeks said a big NO. They are not gona to change the
> way their children are indoctrinated.

WRONG. The fact is that the Turkish Cypriot history books were not
historical but were full of anti-Greek Cypriot lies and propaganda and
holocaust denial and still
are whereas the Greek Cypriot history books contain the history of the
crimes against humanity committed against the Greeks and other Christians by
the Turks and the Ottoman Empire for over 400 years and do not need changing
since they are historically accurate. What you are suggesting is the same as
asking the Jews to change their history books so as to remove all the
history and the memory of the NAZI holocaust in order to placate Germany.

What in fact the UN and the EU are urging is for Turkey to recognise its
crimes against humanity and come to terms with them and to put them in its
history books which it has not done.

> Now, tell me who are malleable to a compromise solution of the problem?

Not the Turks otherwise they would have complied with the resolutions of UN
Security Council and get the fuck out of Cyprus immediately and
unconditinally.

> But as I said you somehow always manage to shoot yourselves in the foot.
>
> The right to return is more or less a non-starter. Who would want to

Unless all the refugees are allowed to return to their homes there will be
no solution. These are the words of the UN commissioner for refugees.

> return? Over 30 years have lapsed in between and people have re-made their
> lives. They can't uproot once again and go back. And I can't see any
> Turkish Cypriots wanting to return back to their previous precarious
> existence either.

The fact is that 90% of the land and property in the occupied areas belongs
to the Greek Cypriots and the only thing stopping them from going back is
the Turks. Over 30,000 inhabitants of the occupied city of Varosha have
signed a petition demanding the right to return to their homes.

> Why don't you suggest the right to return to the Australian aboriginals,
> or the American Red Indians and kick out all the whites from Australia,
> the US, Canada, Latin America as well while you are at it.

This has nothing to do with them. The Geneva Convention states that Turkey
has no right to transfer any part of its civilian population to occupied
Cyprus and the European Court of Human Rights has judged that the property
of the Greek Cypriot refugees is still theirs. Turkey must remove its troops
and colonists from Cyprus soils and allow the refugees most of whom are
still living in refugee camps to return to their homes under Greek Cypriot
control.

>>> let me tell you one thing. The general opinion I get from speaking to
>>> the few Turkish Cypriots I meet is that "At least this way our lives are
>>> safe. We no longer have to go to sleep not knowing whether we are going
>>> to be still alive next morning."
>>>
>>> This is the only thing you have achieved thanks to your extremist thugs
>>> like that, who was he, your ESTEEMED THUG OF AN INTERIOR MINISTER
>>> YIORKATZIS who died in mysterious circumstances at the hands of rival
>>> Greek Cypriot thugs who had riddled his body with bullets.
>>
>> Died at the hands of murdering Turkish fascists more like.
>
> You make me laugh, sometimes. No doubt you are trying to save face but I
> don't know whether you realize what a fool you are making of yourself. I
> don't know whether Makarios had him bumped off. Remember that he was
> trying to bump off Makarios. You can read all about it in quite a few
> books on Cyprus.

More of your lies. Makarios had no one bumped off

>>> That's Greek politics for you!!!
>>>
>>> Don't look at ME!! I am not to blame. It wasn't I who wanted the Cyprus
>>> issue to end up this way.
>>>
>>> Was I naive? Yes, I was. And because I can see the truth and because I
>>> voice the truth, naturally I do not find myself in your good books.
>>
>> It has already been shown that you are a systematic serial liar, so don't
>> talk to me about the truth where you have no credibility whatsoever.
>
> If I become a 'liar' by speaking out the truth, what does THAT say about
> your logic?

You are a liar because all you do is lie.

>>> Can't you bloody well see that it is ALL YOUR DOING!!!
>>>
>>> Why can't you come to your senses for once?
>>
>> You are the one that needs to come to your senses.
>
> Is that what you told your shrink?
>

>> The Turks massacred over 4 million Christians in Asia-Minor and brutally
>> ethnically cleansed 4 million more, who made up half the population whose
>> ancestors have lived there for over 3,500 years and that is what they set
>> about doing in Cyprus with the help of the British government and their
>> fascist neo-colonialist foreign office advisors and the corrupt immoral
>> administration of the USA controlled entirely by the arms exporters and
>> oil companies.
>
> First of all, the Greeks of Turkey moved over to Greece while the Turks of
> Greece or at least most of them moved over to Turkey in an agreed
> POPULATION EXCHANGE.

WRONG. The Greeks were the indigenous population of Asia-Minor for over
3,500 years whereas the Turks were never indigenous to Greece or even
Asia-Minor. Before the ethnic cleansing of the Lausanne Treaty over 2
million Greeks had already been ethnically cleansed by the Turks from
Asia-Minor whereas not one Turk had been ethnically cleansed from Greece,
and 2 million Greeks had been exterminated whereas not one Turk living in
Greece was ever harmed. It is clear who the genocider is. 1.5 million Greeks
were exchanged for 500,000 Turks which is obvious ethnic cleansing of Greeks
and a further 500,000 Greeks who were allowed to remain by the Lausanne
Treaty were forced to flee or were deported later on.

> And YOU of all people should know that because your
> popular Greek REMBETIKA songs are the songs of the Greeks from TURKEY. And
> that is why they use the 'bouzoukki' instruments which are in essence
> still the 'buzuk' which is in fact the larger version of the more popular
> 'baglama' of the Turks which are played by Turkic musicians all the way
> to China where the Uighur Turks live. Don't tell me they don't exist
> because quite often they are in the news as they are giving the Peking
> Chinese Government a headache by clamoring for independence.

The Bouzouki is based on and looks exactly like the Byzantine Lyra which is
also the basis of the modern Violin so stop your lies.

Panta Rhei

Jul 1, 2007, 5:25:37 PM7/1/07
chorosick, the slimy Turk, writes:

> "Agamemnon" <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote in message
>>
>> "choronik" <chor...@tvco.net> wrote in message
>>> On the contrary, I think that Gordon Brown knows what he is doing. You
>>> see,
>>> you start tackling problems in the order in which they arose first. In
>>> other
>>> words you attack the ROOT OF THE PROBLEM first.
>>>
>>> And there is me who became a refugee on New Year's Day 1964 when Greek
>>> Cypriot extremist militias first looted and then burned down my house as
>>> well as the homes of a lot of other Turkish Cypriots all over the island.
>>
>> NO THEY DID NOT.
>
> YOU are telling me that MY house was not burned down? Bwoy, my eyes must
> have been seeing fake images when I visited my house a couple of weeks or so
> later when things had quietened down a bit. And that British Sergeant must
> have been inventing lies when they told me that they had tried to use the
> garden hose to douse the fire but that they couldn't.

ROTFLOL! How dumb can you still get, you Turkish SWINE!

A notorious liar, slimy pervert and hypocrite like you is actually demanding
of people that they believe what you keep telling them about your sick,
disgusting self! LOL

Dumb Turks with computers! The laughing stock of the entire Usenet!

Keeps this sort of fascist scum forever out of the EU!

Ali Asker

Jul 1, 2007, 7:00:09 PM7/1/07

"choronik" <chor...@tvco.net> wrote in message

> "Agamemnon" <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote in message
>>
>> "choronik" <chor...@tvco.net> wrote in message
>>> On the contrary, I think that Gordon Brown knows what he is doing. You
>>> see,
>>> you start tackling problems in the order in which they arose first. In
>>> other
>>> words you attack the ROOT OF THE PROBLEM first.
>>>
>>> And there is me who became a refugee on New Year's Day 1964 when Greek
>>> Cypriot extremist militias first looted and then burned down my house as
>>> well as the homes of a lot of other Turkish Cypriots all over the
>>> island.
>>
>> NO THEY DID NOT.
>
> YOU are telling me that MY house was not burned down? Bwoy, my eyes must
> have been seeing fake images when I visited my house a couple of weeks or
> so later when things had quietened down a bit. And that British Sergeant
> must have been inventing lies when they told me that they had tried to use
> the garden hose to douse the fire but that they couldn't.

Read what you write in here Turk!

have you seen any body else in here (rather then other turks) talking such a
racistic, fascistic, barbaric statements?

You talk against the Kurdish people, you hate Greeks (wheather Cyprian or
mainland), you are disgusted with Arabs, French, English and you send posts
here claiming that whole humanity started with the turks! Put you hand into
your heart and tell me what would you do if you had a neighbour like
yourself?

What the fuck are you doing in Britain? Are you a terrorist who creates
hatered amongst the minorities by attacking everyone with racial abusive
words. If you think that you are representing the Turks then what do you
expect me (a Kurd) to do with you. With such a hate, racism, denails,
pravocations do you not think you are dangering every single turkish life in
Britain? After what you write against the Greeks, Arabs, persians, French,
Kurds and other Europeans what do you expect to happen?

Why are you living in Great Britain?

If you have so much so love for Turkey and the Turkish nation then why don't
you go and live in Turkey?

Why don't you leave British people in peace?

choronik

Jul 1, 2007, 10:38:53 PM7/1/07

> "choronik" <chor...@tvco.net> wrote in message
>> "Agamemnon" <agam...@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "choronik" <chor...@tvco.net> wrote in message

>>> NO THEY DID NOT.
>>
>> YOU are telling me that MY house was not burned down?
>
> It was Turkish terrorists who burned down your house as was admitted of
> British TV by Rauf Denktash.

Oh, really, Agamemnona? I've never been a supporter of Denktash, but you are
not gona sell me this one. You'll have to invent something a bit more
convincing than this.

>>> It was your TMT terrorist organisation that began a violent rebellion in
>>> Cyprus on 23 December after one of its members was caught smuggling arms
>>> and then tried to kill a police officer.

>>> The people you term Turkish Cypriots were Turkish STATE SPONSORED
>>> TERRORISTS which the Cyprus government was given a UN Security Council
>>> mandate to eliminate so as to restore the peace. It was these terrorists
>>> backed up illegally by the Turkish air force and commandos that caused
>>> the destruction of your home and you would have had let their terrorism
>>> go unchecked.
>>
>> You know as well as I do that the Makarios government was no longer in
>> control of the situation on the island. Well, at least Makarios wasn't
>> what
>
> Complete and utter nonsense. Makarios was fighting a gang of Turkish state
> sponsored terrorists using all legal means at his disposal. No private
> armies. Just the normal police security forces who were out gunned by the
> terrorists who the British helped Turkey to supply illegal armies to. Then
> after the passing of Security Council resolution 186(1964) Cyprus was
> mandated to form the National Guard in order to fight these terrorists
> properly.
>
>> with the private armies of YIORKATZIS, the murderous Interior Minister,
>> who was later to try and assassinate Makarios himself but who in the end
>> was himself gunned down by a rival Greek Cypriot gang of thugs. And what

>> about the private army of Dr Lissaridhis? And what about half a dozen

>> other Greek Cypriot private armies including the private army of Sampson,
>> the shoot-in-the-back hero of EOKA (first incarnation).
>
> Another of your packs of lies.

It is down in black and white in quite a few books on the Cyprus crisis.
Didn't know that you were a Yiorkatzis fan! The man was a gangster, pure and
simple.

>>No doubt you know about EOKA's second incarnation, the so-called EOKA-B
>>that staged the 1974 coup in Cyprus and which murdered literally hundreds
>>rpt hundreds of Greek Cypriots as well.
>
> ON THE ORDERS OF THE WAR CRIMINAL HENRY KISSINGER!

OK, let's blame everything on KISSINGHER. ;-))))))))))

> EOKA-B was Kissinger's creation.

How many times did he KISSHER? ;-)))))

>>> Which were illegal as was Turkeys bombing of civilians and it use of
>>> napalm against civilians at the same time, which was condemned by the
>>> UN.

>>> There were not Greek Mainland Forces on the island involved with Sampson

>>> who was a paid CIA agent and was acting under the orders of Henry

>>> Kissinger as these documents reveal.

>>> http://www.greece.org/cyprus/Takism8.htm
>>
>> Oh, yeah? Anybody who gets disgraced becomes a CIA agent, or a Mossad
>> agent. And you think that with such a tactic you can throw off blame from
>> Greek Cypriots? You must be joking.
>

> Everyone know the Greek Junta was created and controlled by the CIA along
> with EOKA-B and the above documents showing the orders Kissinger gave to
> assassinate Makarios prove it.

Bwoy, don't these Greeks have any spine?

>>> EOKA-B was created by the CIA in order to assassinate centrist President
>>> Makarios.
>>
>> Makarios was no centrist. He went along with the non-aligned camp in the
>> belief that he could muster the necessary number of votes at the UN. And
>> that proved to be the case.
>
> Which makes him a CENTRIST!

OK, then, I'll buy this in this sense, but only in this sense only.

> Kissinger didn't want centrists so he went about murdering the leaders of
> the non-aligned countries and staging coups against their democratically
> elected governments. It is Kissinger, Cheney, Ramsfeld and Wolfowitz that
> were responsible for destabilising the entire middle east since the 70's
> and
> brought about Islamic fundamentalism along with creating supporting the
> fascist dictatorships in Latin America, Spain, Portugal and Greece. These
> scum should have been tired as war criminals before the became responsible
> for the deaths of 9/11 and 7/7.

Let's keep to the subject matter, shall we?

>> Having said this I must add that Makarios was innocent like a baby
>> compared to the likes of GRIVAS and SAMPSON. I honestly felt sorry for
>> him
>> because I somewhat admired the man despite the fact that he was a
>> 'Byzantine politician'. But I also realize that from the point of view
>> of
>> the Turks he was ultimately the more 'dangerous' one as far as Turks are
>> concerned. GRIVAS on the other hand was more or an immediate danger whose
>> antics were eventually to lead to the partitioning of Cyprus and for the
>> Turks of Cyprus to at last feel safe in their corner of the island.
>
> Grivas was more of a danger for Tureky because he knew how to fight the
> terrorists and it armed and sent to Cyprus. Grivas was given a UN Security
> Council mandate to wipe these terrorists out remember and that is why
> Turkey
> feared him.

Turkey feared Grivas? Bwoy, that's a new one on me. And you say he knew how
to fight terrorists? Was that because he was a terrorist himself? A thief
knows how to steal, obviously. And a terrorist knows about terrorism.

>> And if you can't see this they I am sure you need your head examined. But
>> then if you think that Klerides is a 'NTRAITOR' who should be
>> 'EGGSTERMINATED' then I feel sorry for you for though a Greek through and
>> through and a nationalist one at that Klerides had his head screwed on
>> properly. He was a politician who know what was feasible and practical
>> and
>> what wasn't. And I respect people like that.
>
> Clerdies was a traitor and the coup against Makarios was his doing. He was
> the one who Sampson and his CIA paymasters intended to make president, but
> the coup did not succeed in killing Makarios so he declined the offer
> Sampson made him in order to save his life the stinking traitor since
> Sampson's days were numbered and he would have gone down with him.

Is this some sort of Greek logic? Sorry but being a Turk, I fail to grasp
it. We Turks are not into such games. We are proud of being honest and
straightforward.

Some might have been ordered to leave but my understanding is that most of
them fled long before Turkish forces had even approached their area. As for
missing persons, I think the answer lies in the 1974 coup staged by Greek
Mainland Forces in conjunction with EOKA-B when there was a massacre of
leftists and undesirables of Greeks by Greeks. Turkey threatened to bomb who
are you saying? You must be joking unless you mean that Turkey threatened to
bomb Greek Cypriot areas unless they ALLOWED rpt ALLOWED Turkish Cypriots
the freedom to flee Greek Cypriot areas.

But I'll tell you something else. Some Turkish Cypriots who ran the gauntlet
made a mint charging fleeing Turkish Cypriots Ł60 for a seat in a shared
taxi or mini-bus. Ł60 in those days was the equivalent of a whole month's
salary for a teacher or a mid-ranking government employee. In other words it
was big money but no doubt justified to a certain extent by the fact that
the official policy of the Greek Cypriot Administration was to keep Turkish
Cypriots as hostages but Greek Cypriots being the money worshippers that
they are the Turkish Cypriot taxi and minibus drivers did not have much of a
problem running the gauntlet of Greek Cypriot checkpoints with some
backhanders. So you see, a lot of Greek Cypriots made a mint as well out of
the flight of Turkish Cypriots to the north.

These are the hard facts of life, Agamemnona. And are you telling me that
the Turkish Cypriots were ordered by their own to flee? I wouldn't be
surprised if they were encouraged but ordered? It just doesn't make sense.
How could Turkey order them to flee when Turkish Troops were tens of miles
away. And don't forget that the island is only around 40 to 45 miles wide.
It is obvious to anybody with normal common sense to realize that Turkish
Cypriots were leaving everything behind and fleeing for their lives.

>> Anyway, all that is history now and there is a new reality on the ground
>> in Cyprus which you have got to come to terms with. But will you?
>
> The reality on the ground ins on of GENOCIDE AND ETHNIC CLEANSING by
> Turkey.

Turkey might have effectively partitioned Cyprus but also remember that
Turkish Cypriots did not need much encouragement to flee to the north
leaving all their possessions, houses and property, farms and livestock
behind them. But why? Because Greek Cypriots were so nice to them? Because
they didn't think that Greek Cypriots were about to slaughter them?

> The north of Cyprus belongs to the Greek Cypriots who make up 90% of the
> legal populations and legally own 90% of the land and properly.

Fuck you and your distorted statistics.

> The Turks are illegal occupies who have violated the Geneva Convention and
> the European Convention of Human Rights. Soon the will get their
> cummupance.

Dream on Agamemnon. It seems that you Greeks have always been and will
always continue to be dreamers. And don't forget to start shedding tears
that the west didn't come to your aid when you were planning to slaughter
Turkish Cypriots.

>>> There was NOT ONE Turkish Cypriot harmed in the Sampson coup. Sampson
>>> was
>>> working for the Turks and the Americans hand in hand.

>>> Givas WAS DEAD before the CIA coup even began you fucking serilal LIAR!
>>> D-E-A-D, D_E_A_D!
>>
>> What are you talking about? We are talking about events that happened in
>> the late 60s.
>
> No we are not. We are talking about what happen in 1974. All of Grivas
> acts
> in the 60's were against Turkish state sponsored terrorists and sanctioned
> by the UN Security Council.

Fuck the UN and fuck the UN Security Council. If my life is at stake, I put
that first.

>>He was leading the Greek and Greek Cypriot forces. Grivas died long after
>>he set up the machinery for the coup against Makarios in 1974 only months
>>before the actual coup. You go and have another look at the chronology of
>>events.
>
> Grivas had nothing to do with the coup. If Grivas had still been
> alive there would have been no coup. The coup was the doing of the CIA.

OK, I believe you for the sake of peace!!! ;-)))))))))))

>>> How can Turkey send in jets against a DEAD MAN! The reality is that the
>>> Turks began bombing and napalming Greek Cypriot civilians who were
>>> defenceless against them.
>>
>> Really, Agamemnon?!!! Perhaps he was a dead man in the 1920's when he was
>> pushing against Ankara with the Royal Hellenic Forces too when Greece
>> invaded Turkey after the end of WW1 ! ROTFLMAO
>
> WRONG. There was no Turkey until 1923. Before that the coast of Asia-Minor
> was part of Greece as stated in the Treaty of Sevres and you cannot invade
> your own land. When Attaturk began genociding Greeks, Armenians and
> Assyrians after he violated the Treaty of Sevres Greece was asked by the
> Great Powers to intervene and stop him.

Turkey was there whether you accept the fact or not. Just because the Turks
effectively dissolved the Ottoman Empire and set up the Republic of Turkey
in its place does NOT mean that Turkey did not exist. Asia Minor was NOT
part of Greece and Greece invaded the Republic of Turkey.

Are you always willing to do the dirty work of others? What were you doing
in Turkey at the time? You asked for it and you got a kick in the ass. But
it does not seem that you have learned your lesson.

>>> THAT IS A LIE that wes made up by the British and it has since been
>>> retracted as a LIE by the British agent that made it Martin Packard as
>>> has been published in the Guardian in May 3, 1999.
>>>
>>> http://www.greece.org/cyprus/Treason3.htm
>>
>> Lots of things get contradicted. Fact is it happened and Greek irregulars
>> buried Turkish Cypriots alive.
>
> WRONG.
>
> The fact is that all of your allegations have been proven to be lies.

BULLSHIT. You DID bury Turkish Cypriots alive.

>>> You must be joking. The intention of Turkey has always been to
>>> exterminate every last Greek in Cyprus like they did in Asia-Minor where
>>> Greeks and other Christians formed half the population.
>>
>> No, no, no. You are wrong there. Greeks formed 4/5ths of the population
>> of
>> Turkey too. ROTFLMAO
>>
>> In fact in some households they formed 100 % of the population. LOL
>>

> Look up the facts and get an education.

I think YOU better look up your facts first.

It matters not what YOU think. Fact is separate municipalities DID exist and
your side had agreed to the existence of separate municipalities. You can't
keep changing your mind about agreements you put your signature to.

>> despite the fact that they had earlier agreed to it. In fact it was
>> Makarios who was the first to object to joint municipalities because he
>> thought the
>
> WRONG. He was the one who demeaned joint municipalities.

You mean 'demanded' rather than 'demeaned'? Yes, we know that but only after
actually agreeing to the continued existence of separate municipalities in
the 5 towns. He had actually been AGAINST joint municipalities until he
changed his mind AFTER the Republic of Cyprus was formed.

>> Turks would benefit unduly from municipal taxes -- indeed, as they
>> should
>> have because the Greek dominated municipalities had for long years
>> neglected the Turkish quarters of the main towns in Cyprus.
>>
>> The Turkish Cypriot veto, though I didn't approve of it at the time, was
>> reaction to the Greeks going back on their word and accepting the
>> existence of separate municipalities especially in view of the fact that
>> you were claiming that most of the municipal revenues were emanating from
>> Greek Cypriots.
>
> It was when Makarios proposed joint municipalities as part of his 13
> Amendments that the Turkish Cypriots left the government and began a
> violent
> rebellion. They were the ones who did not want joint municipalities.

We are talking about Makarios being in favor of SEPARATE municipalities
BEFORE the Cyprus Agreements. If he subsequently changed his mind, it was a
bit late, wasn't it?

I wonder why the EU saw fit to propose that Greek Cypriot history books used
in schools be re-written? And don't bring the holocaust into this. It's got
nothing to do with this subject.

> What in fact the UN and the EU are urging is for Turkey to recognise its
> crimes against humanity and come to terms with them and to put them in its
> history books which it has not done.
>

>> Now, tell me who are malleable to a compromise solution of the problem?
>
> Not the Turks otherwise they would have complied with the resolutions of
> UN Security Council and get the fuck out of Cyprus immediately and
> unconditinally.

You shouldn't have created the situation where the only option open to
Turkey was to intervene. You better learn to live with the current de facto
situation because nothing's going to change unless YOU change. But I can't
see THAT happening.

>> But as I said you somehow always manage to shoot yourselves in the foot.
>>
>> The right to return is more or less a non-starter. Who would want to
>
> Unless all the refugees are allowed to return to their homes there will be
> no solution. These are the words of the UN commissioner for refugees.

You are dreaming again. After 30 odd years you think that things can go back
to where they were? And then what, we start everything all over again? You
must be out of your mind.

>> return? Over 30 years have lapsed in between and people have re-made
>> their
>> lives. They can't uproot once again and go back. And I can't see any
>> Turkish Cypriots wanting to return back to their previous precarious
>> existence either.
>
> The fact is that 90% of the land and property in the occupied areas
> belongs to the Greek Cypriots and the only thing stopping them from going
> back is the Turks. Over 30,000 inhabitants of the occupied city of Varosha
> have signed a petition demanding the right to return to their homes.

And I also signed a petition to return to my home but I have resigned myself
to the fact that I am never going to be able to return to my home.

Not that I want to, mind you, after all these years.

>> Why don't you suggest the right to return to the Australian aboriginals,
>> or the American Red Indians and kick out all the whites from Australia,
>> the US, Canada, Latin America as well while you are at it.
>
> This has nothing to do with them. The Geneva Convention states that Turkey
> has no right to transfer any part of its civilian population to occupied
> Cyprus and the European Court of Human Rights has judged that the property
> of the Greek Cypriot refugees is still theirs. Turkey must remove its
> troops and colonists from Cyprus soils and allow the refugees most of whom
> are still living in refugee camps to return to their homes under Greek
> Cypriot control.

Dream on. My father also dreamed of going back to his village and living in
his own house but when he tried he was turned away by Greek Cypriot
authorities.

What's good for the goose is also good for the gander. You get what you
plant. You can't plant cactuses and expect cherries.

>>> Died at the hands of murdering Turkish fascists more like.
>>
>> You make me laugh, sometimes. No doubt you are trying to save face but I
>> don't know whether you realize what a fool you are making of yourself. I
>> don't know whether Makarios had him bumped off. Remember that he was
>> trying to bump off Makarios. You can read all about it in quite a few
>> books on Cyprus.
>

> More of your lies. Makarios had no one bumped off.

Oh, I know that. How naive of me. But seriously he probably didn't have
Yiorkatzis bumped off. But I wouldn't be surprised if those around Makarios
didn't have a hand in Yiorkatzis' assassination. But don't worry. I am not
going to shed crocodile tears over Yiorkatzis' assassination. He deserved
what he got. It was payback time for him.

>>> It has already been shown that you are a systematic serial liar, so
>>> don't
>>> talk to me about the truth where you have no credibility whatsoever.
>>
>> If I become a 'liar' by speaking out the truth, what does THAT say about
>> your logic?
>
> You are a liar because all you do is lie.

Everything I am saying is recorded in black and white.

NO, it is YOU who is wrong. Greeks colonized the coastal areas of Asia
Minor. They probably Hellenized some of the indigenous population too. When
you go back in history you will find that most of us were colonizers and
settlers at one time or another. I suggest you do a brief study of human
migrations.

>> And YOU of all people should know that because your
>> popular Greek REMBETIKA songs are the songs of the Greeks from TURKEY.
>> And
>> that is why they use the 'bouzoukki' instruments which are in essence
>> still the 'buzuk' which is in fact the larger version of the more popular
>> 'baglama' of the Turks which are played by Turkic musicians all the way
>> to China where the Uighur Turks live. Don't tell me they don't exist
>> because quite often they are in the news as they are giving the Peking
>> Chinese Government a headache by clamoring for independence.
>
> The Bouzouki is based on and looks exactly like the Byzantine Lyra which
> is also the basis of the modern Violin so stop your lies.

Oh yes, we know that. Bouzouki was invented by Greeks even though
etymologically the word is Turkish.

But come to think of it, wasn't it Greeks who invented the Turks
too?;-))))))))

And there we are. It's all your fault as you can see. You should have
stopped after you invented the 4 elements of earth, water, hot wind and
fire. ;-)))))))

Yiasou re Agamemnona. BTW, did you know that I played the violin at one of
the Varosi open air cabarets one night at the insistence my Greek friends
who convinced the leader of the band to hand over his precious violin and
then dragged me to the stage and after some 10 , 20 seconds the band joined
in when they realized that I wasn't going to make screeching noises on the
violin. But I'll be damned if I remember what I played. Was it La Paloma? It
probably was because La Paloma was a very popular song in Cyprus at the
time. Anyway, the leader of the band was all smiles when I handed him back
his precious violin.

Yes, we did have some good times in the good old days, Agamemnona. You are
too young to know. But anyway, when narrow minded nationalism and fanaticism
rear up their ugly heads things go haywire. I used to have lunch at a
Turkish restaurant and dinner at a Greek restaurant most days and had both
Turkish and Greek friends. That's what life was like under the British until
fanaticism reared its ugly head. Once the Greek Cypriot EOKA underground
organization under that Kolonello Grivas was set up, things were never going
to be the same any more.

More's the pity. But unfortunately there's no going back. We can't go back
even if we'd like to. Too much water has flown under the bridge since then.

We have to learn to be realistic.
--
choronik
=======

Panta Rhei

Jul 2, 2007, 7:57:45 AM7/2/07
Ali Asker writes:

> Read what you write in here Turk!
>
> have you seen any body else in here (rather then other turks) talking such a
> racistic, fascistic, barbaric statements?
>
> You talk against the Kurdish people, you hate Greeks (wheather Cyprian or
> mainland), you are disgusted with Arabs, French, English and you send posts
> here claiming that whole humanity started with the turks! Put you hand into
> your heart and tell me what would you do if you had a neighbour like
> yourself?
>
> What the fuck are you doing in Britain? Are you a terrorist who creates
> hatered amongst the minorities by attacking everyone with racial abusive
> words. If you think that you are representing the Turks then what do you
> expect me (a Kurd) to do with you. With such a hate, racism, denails,
> pravocations do you not think you are dangering every single turkish life in
> Britain? After what you write against the Greeks, Arabs, persians, French,
> Kurds and other Europeans what do you expect to happen?
>
> Why are you living in Great Britain?
>
> If you have so much so love for Turkey and the Turkish nation then why don't
> you go and live in Turkey?
>
> Why don't you leave British people in peace?

Great reply, Ali, that exposes typical Turkish fascism. Though I think this
Turkish shit here is too much honored by it. ;-)

Agamemnon

Jul 2, 2007, 8:59:18 AM7/2/07

"choronik" <chor...@tvco.net> wrote in message

Go and watch "Cyprus: Britain's Grim Legacy". Denktash admits to being
behind bombing Turkish Cypriots in order to falsely blame it on the Greeks.
The bomb at the Turkish press office in Nicosia was his doing. The first
intercommoned killings in Cyprus of Greek Cypriots were his doing. He was
the one who murdered Turkish Cypriot moderates who supported Cyprus
independence. And don't go trying to blame this all on EOKA because EOKA was
wiped out by the British and had ceased to exist before Denktash began his
campaign of terrorism against both Greek and Turkish Cypriots. Whereas EOKA
was fighting for independence only against the British, Denktash's TMT was
out to commit genocide against the Greek Cypriots while the British turned a
blind eye to it since they were complicit in arming it

That is a total pack of lies. The only gangster in Cyprus was Denktash.

The above is on topic. Kissinger, Cheney, Ramsfeld and Wolfowitz are the
ones who created Islamic fundamentalism when the began toppling democracies
and installing fascist dictators along with George Bush Snr.

>>> Having said this I must add that Makarios was innocent like a baby
>>> compared to the likes of GRIVAS and SAMPSON. I honestly felt sorry for
>>> him
>>> because I somewhat admired the man despite the fact that he was a
>>> 'Byzantine politician'. But I also realize that from the point of view
>>> of
>>> the Turks he was ultimately the more 'dangerous' one as far as Turks are
>>> concerned. GRIVAS on the other hand was more or an immediate danger
>>> whose
>>> antics were eventually to lead to the partitioning of Cyprus and for the
>>> Turks of Cyprus to at last feel safe in their corner of the island.
>>
>> Grivas was more of a danger for Tureky because he knew how to fight the
>> terrorists and it armed and sent to Cyprus. Grivas was given a UN
>> Security
>> Council mandate to wipe these terrorists out remember and that is why
>> Turkey
>> feared him.
>
> Turkey feared Grivas? Bwoy, that's a new one on me. And you say he knew
> how to fight terrorists? Was that because he was a terrorist himself? A
> thief knows how to steal, obviously. And a terrorist knows about
> terrorism.

Grivas was a freedom fighter. He did not target civilians like Denktash did.

>>> And if you can't see this they I am sure you need your head examined.
>>> But
>>> then if you think that Klerides is a 'NTRAITOR' who should be
>>> 'EGGSTERMINATED' then I feel sorry for you for though a Greek through
>>> and
>>> through and a nationalist one at that Klerides had his head screwed on
>>> properly. He was a politician who know what was feasible and practical
>>> and
>>> what wasn't. And I respect people like that.
>>
>> Clerdies was a traitor and the coup against Makarios was his doing. He
>> was
>> the one who Sampson and his CIA paymasters intended to make president,
>> but
>> the coup did not succeed in killing Makarios so he declined the offer
>> Sampson made him in order to save his life the stinking traitor since
>> Sampson's days were numbered and he would have gone down with him.
>
> Is this some sort of Greek logic? Sorry but being a Turk, I fail to grasp
> it. We Turks are not into such games. We are proud of being honest and
> straightforward.

Bullshit.

Ordered? They were systematically rounded up and beaten and tortured and
dragged out of their homes. 20,000 who chose to stay in the Kaspas peninsula
were subsequently ethnically cleansed in 1975 in violation of the 3rd Vienna
Agreement.

> missing persons, I think the answer lies in the 1974 coup staged by Greek
> Mainland Forces in conjunction with EOKA-B when there was a massacre of
> leftists and undesirables of Greeks by Greeks. Turkey threatened to bomb
> who

BULLSHIT!

Everyone who died in the CIA coup has already been accounted for. The people
who went missing from Turkish concentration camps are documented on red
cross lists and on captured film as can be seen here

http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=6C0383DB47082C4E

> are you saying? You must be joking unless you mean that Turkey threatened
> to bomb Greek Cypriot areas unless they ALLOWED rpt ALLOWED Turkish
> Cypriots the freedom to flee Greek Cypriot areas.

Since the Turkish Cypriots all lived in mixed villages together with Greek
Cypriots Turkey would have bombed them as well.

> These are the hard facts of life, Agamemnona. And are you telling me that
> the Turkish Cypriots were ordered by their own to flee? I wouldn't be
> surprised if they were encouraged but ordered? It just doesn't make sense.
> How could Turkey order them to flee when Turkish Troops were tens of
> miles away. And don't forget that the island is only around 40 to 45 miles
> wide. It is obvious to anybody with normal common sense to realize that
> Turkish Cypriots were leaving everything behind and fleeing for their
> lives.

The fact is that the majority of the Turkish Cypriots were still living in
the free areas and after Turkish threats of genocide were transferred to the
occupied areas in UN buses in 1975 and this is recorded on film and part of
the 3th Vienna Agreement.

>>> Anyway, all that is history now and there is a new reality on the ground
>>> in Cyprus which you have got to come to terms with. But will you?
>>
>> The reality on the ground ins on of GENOCIDE AND ETHNIC CLEANSING by
>> Turkey.
>
> Turkey might have effectively partitioned Cyprus but also remember that
> Turkish Cypriots did not need much encouragement to flee to the north
> leaving all their possessions, houses and property, farms and livestock
> behind them. But why? Because Greek Cypriots were so nice to them? Because
> they didn't think that Greek Cypriots were about to slaughter them?

They were transported to the occupied areas against their wills by the
United Nations which was blackmailed by Turkey.

>> The north of Cyprus belongs to the Greek Cypriots who make up 90% of the
>> legal populations and legally own 90% of the land and properly.
>
> Fuck you and your distorted statistics.

This are facts which have been recognised by the European Court of Human
Rights.

>> The Turks are illegal occupies who have violated the Geneva Convention
>> and
>> the European Convention of Human Rights. Soon the will get their
>> cummupance.
>
> Dream on Agamemnon. It seems that you Greeks have always been and will
> always continue to be dreamers. And don't forget to start shedding tears
> that the west didn't come to your aid when you were planning to slaughter
> Turkish Cypriots.

You are a LIAR!

Look at the legal judgements of the ECHR. Turkey have been found guilty of
premeditated genocide against the Greek Cypriots whereas not one Turkish
Cypriot was ever harmed by the Greek Cypriots in the free areas.

>>> What are you talking about? We are talking about events that happened in
>>> the late 60s.
>>
>> No we are not. We are talking about what happen in 1974. All of Grivas
>> acts
>> in the 60's were against Turkish state sponsored terrorists and
>> sanctioned
>> by the UN Security Council.
>
> Fuck the UN and fuck the UN Security Council. If my life is at stake, I
> put that first.

Fuck the UN and fuck the UN Security Council. That says it all. You have no
respect for international law or human rights whatsoever.

There was no such thing as Turkey.

> effectively dissolved the Ottoman Empire and set up the Republic of Turkey

There was no such thing as the Republic of Turkey until 1923 when it was
created through mass genocide.

> in its place does NOT mean that Turkey did not exist. Asia Minor was NOT
> part of Greece and Greece invaded the Republic of Turkey.

RUBBISH. There was no such thing as Turkey. The eastern coast of Asia-Minor
was considered to be part of Greece as it had been for over 3500 years and
put under Greek sovereignty by the Treaty of Sevres.

> Are you always willing to do the dirty work of others? What were you doing
> in Turkey at the time? You asked for it and you got a kick in the ass. But
> it does not seem that you have learned your lesson.

There was no Turkey and the Asia-Minor was a Greek land for thousands of
years before the Turkeys ever set foot there from Mongolia.

>>> Lots of things get contradicted. Fact is it happened and Greek
>>> irregulars
>>> buried Turkish Cypriots alive.
>>
>> WRONG.
>>
>> The fact is that all of your allegations have been proven to be lies.
>
> BULLSHIT. You DID bury Turkish Cypriots alive.

BULLSHIT. No Turkish Cypriots were buried alive. Stop fabricating lies.

>>> No, no, no. You are wrong there. Greeks formed 4/5ths of the population
>>> of
>>> Turkey too. ROTFLMAO
>>>
>>> In fact in some households they formed 100 % of the population. LOL
>>>

>> Look up the facts and get an education.
>
> I think YOU better look up your facts first.

Here are the statistics which prove hald the population of Asia-Minor were
Christians and non-Turks.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP5.HTM

Separate municipalities were created and imposed on Cyprus by the British.
Makarios was against them.

>>> despite the fact that they had earlier agreed to it. In fact it was
>>> Makarios who was the first to object to joint municipalities because he
>>> thought the
>>
>> WRONG. He was the one who demeaned joint municipalities.
>
> You mean 'demanded' rather than 'demeaned'? Yes, we know that but only
> after

Demanded

> actually agreeing to the continued existence of separate municipalities in
> the 5 towns.

This was imposed on Cyprus by the British.

>He had actually been AGAINST joint municipalities until he changed his mind
>AFTER the Republic of Cyprus was formed.

WRONG.

>>> Turks would benefit unduly from municipal taxes -- indeed, as they
>>> should
>>> have because the Greek dominated municipalities had for long years
>>> neglected the Turkish quarters of the main towns in Cyprus.
>>>
>>> The Turkish Cypriot veto, though I didn't approve of it at the time, was
>>> reaction to the Greeks going back on their word and accepting the
>>> existence of separate municipalities especially in view of the fact that
>>> you were claiming that most of the municipal revenues were emanating
>>> from
>>> Greek Cypriots.
>>
>> It was when Makarios proposed joint municipalities as part of his 13
>> Amendments that the Turkish Cypriots left the government and began a
>> violent
>> rebellion. They were the ones who did not want joint municipalities.
>
> We are talking about Makarios being in favor of SEPARATE municipalities
> BEFORE the Cyprus Agreements. If he subsequently changed his mind, it was
> a bit late, wasn't it?

WRONG!

Separate municipalities were created and imposed on Cyprus by the British.
Makarios was against them.

The EU did nothing of the kind. They demanded that Turkey should recognise
and come to terms with the Genocides it has perpetrated.

>> What in fact the UN and the EU are urging is for Turkey to recognise its
>> crimes against humanity and come to terms with them and to put them in
>> its history books which it has not done.
>>

>>> Now, tell me who are malleable to a compromise solution of the problem?
>>
>> Not the Turks otherwise they would have complied with the resolutions of
>> UN Security Council and get the fuck out of Cyprus immediately and
>> unconditinally.
>
> You shouldn't have created the situation where the only option open to
> Turkey was to intervene. You better learn to live with the current de
> facto situation because nothing's going to change unless YOU change. But I
> can't see THAT happening.

The situation was created by the double crossing war criminal HENRY
KISSINGER who planned and ordered the assassination of Makarios and then
illegally supplied arms to Turkey to invade Cyprus when his plan failed as
the CIA's own documents reveal. Nobody in their right mind would have
attempted a military coup in Cyprus with only 200 men and without any
defences against a Turkish invasion. If that is what the Greek Junta wanted
then they would have sent 20,000 soldiers to Cyprus before hand. The
objective of Sampson was to assassinate Makatrios for Kissinger and put the
traitor Clerides in power but Kissinger double crossed him and let the Turks
invade and commit genocide by ordering the British not to intervene.

>>> But as I said you somehow always manage to shoot yourselves in the foot.
>>>
>>> The right to return is more or less a non-starter. Who would want to
>>
>> Unless all the refugees are allowed to return to their homes there will
>> be no solution. These are the words of the UN commissioner for refugees.
>
> You are dreaming again. After 30 odd years you think that things can go
> back to where they were? And then what, we start everything all over
> again? You must be out of your mind.

The Turks will have to give back the occupied areas if there is ever going
to be pease. The Turkish Cypriots are nothing more than a 10% minority and
no more than the percentage of Muslims living in France. The must accept
that they are a minority with no pre ordained right to rule over Cyprus.

His house was being used to house refugees which Turkey had ethnically
cleansed from the north. What did he want. For the refugees to be thrown
into the gutter?

>>> You make me laugh, sometimes. No doubt you are trying to save face but I
>>> don't know whether you realize what a fool you are making of yourself. I
>>> don't know whether Makarios had him bumped off. Remember that he was
>>> trying to bump off Makarios. You can read all about it in quite a few
>>> books on Cyprus.
>>
>> More of your lies. Makarios had no one bumped off.
>
> Oh, I know that. How naive of me. But seriously he probably didn't have
> Yiorkatzis bumped off. But I wouldn't be surprised if those around
> Makarios didn't have a hand in Yiorkatzis' assassination. But don't worry.
> I am not going to shed crocodile tears over Yiorkatzis' assassination. He
> deserved what he got. It was payback time for him.

It was the Turks who were behind it as always.

>>> If I become a 'liar' by speaking out the truth, what does THAT say
>>> about
>>> your logic?
>>
>> You are a liar because all you do is lie.
>
> Everything I am saying is recorded in black and white.

Everything I am saying is recorded in colour. You are a liar.

The fact is that Constantinople, Ionia, Aeolia, Pontus/Paphlagonia, Caria,
Lydia, Mysia, Dardania and Celixia were all Greek for 3500 years. Phrygia
which is further inward was Armenian and the Medes/Kurds occupied the rest
of the land apart from Cappodocia which was Syrian. Where were the Turks? In
MONGOLIA. Today's Turkish population is either Mongolian or descended from
the Kurds and Persians.

>>> And YOU of all people should know that because your
>>> popular Greek REMBETIKA songs are the songs of the Greeks from TURKEY.
>>> And
>>> that is why they use the 'bouzoukki' instruments which are in essence
>>> still the 'buzuk' which is in fact the larger version of the more
>>> popular
>>> 'baglama' of the Turks which are played by Turkic musicians all the way
>>> to China where the Uighur Turks live. Don't tell me they don't exist
>>> because quite often they are in the news as they are giving the Peking
>>> Chinese Government a headache by clamoring for independence.
>>
>> The Bouzouki is based on and looks exactly like the Byzantine Lyra which
>> is also the basis of the modern Violin so stop your lies.
>
> Oh yes, we know that. Bouzouki was invented by Greeks even though
> etymologically the word is Turkish.

WRONG. Look are the words Buz, Bouzouki and Byzantium and remember that u in
Greek is the same as y. The Bouzouki was a Byzantine instrument descended
from the Lyra.

> Yes, we did have some good times in the good old days, Agamemnona. You are
> too young to know. But anyway, when narrow minded nationalism and
> fanaticism rear up their ugly heads things go haywire. I used to have
> lunch at a Turkish restaurant and dinner at a Greek restaurant most days
> and had both Turkish and Greek friends. That's what life was like under
> the British until fanaticism reared its ugly head. Once the Greek Cypriot
> EOKA underground organization under that Kolonello Grivas was set up,
> things were never going to be the same any more.

BULLSHIT.

It was you TMT that started the violence in Cyprus. EOKA never attacked
civilians or Turkish Cypriots and had ceased to exist when Denktash ordered
the first intercommoned attacks. Had EOKA not been wiped out there would
have been peace since Denktash would have never dared to attack Greek
Cypriots or Turkish Cypriots who supported independence.

Panta Rhei

Jul 2, 2007, 3:43:10 AM7/2/07

Panta Rhei