"USA Patriot Act" VS Benjamin Franklin

dnarshMAX

Nov 11, 2001, 9:19:57 PM11/11/01
Subject: Ben Franklin said...

Author: TruthHurts

Benjamin Franklin once stated that a Nation that is willing to sacrifice
freedom for security deserves neither. When pResident Bush surrendered to Bin
Laden by signing away at least half of the Bill of Rights last Friday in the
totally misnamed "USA Patriot Act", he essentially defecated on the grave of
every brave Veteran that ever gave his life for Our Nation.

But Harry, I beg you to refrain from this talk of being close to rendering
arms, because I'd hate to see you get shot dead by law enforcement like the
pro-Liberty Christian Radio talk host/ Militia Proponent that was being singled
out in the Homefront Roundup earlier this week. What you haven't realized as of
yet is that we are going after the wrong country (It should be Iraq, not the
people of Afghanistan.), and that this "War" has more to do with the Taliban
getting in the way of a Unical Oil Pipeline that it has to do with protecting
our homeland. If the Government was REALLY interested in protecting our
Homeland, the Whores in Congress(Delay & Armey are the SuperPimps) wouldn't be
holding up Airport Security to do the bidding of the Foreign owned "Security"
Companies that masquarade as protectors. I say let the rent a cops protect
Congress, and let the Airports get the Capitol Police!

Since most of the flags that are waving above the cars of those that care are
somewhat faded and tattered, it is only proper and legal to BURN THEM WITH
DIGNITY. I'd propose a ten million man march on Washington for such a Freedom
Loving Ceremony, but I fear that these Ten Million Points of Light would result
in something not unlike the disgusting History of the poor WW I Bonus Veterans.
As they marched on Washington in an effort to get their promised bonuses to
feed their wives and children during the depression, many of them were shot
down in cold blood by US Army Troops.

GoD save the Republic & may the Supreme Court throw out the "USA Patriot Act/
Surrender" as the most seditious and Unconstitutional Document in the History
of Our Nation- at least since the passing of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913!!!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

At least we have USENET and the World Wide Internet to be allowed to read and
write various POV still. (so far)

Digesting one extreme from another and determining simply candid dialogue is a
responsibility a free world should willingly adopt, tolerate and be willing to
live with IMHO

As was once said "the only thing we have to fear, is fear itself" especially
when dealing with "fear and intimidation" merchants of power appetites and
other misc. "control freaks" who usually are sexually uptight (if not perverse)
to begin with <grin>

Lots of Love
Don
aka
MAX
http://www.wingsofanangel.com

Manifest Destiny (i.e."War" on "blank")
A holistic and "divine" rationale for uniquely cruel and genocidal racism and
social Darwinism, extermination and supplantation, the simple conquest and
resourse transfers.