www.ObamaCrimes.com

obamao.sux....@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2008, 8:25:52 PM10/26/08
http://www.obamacrimes.com/

Philip J. Berg is Appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court as Obama is
"NOT" qualified to be President of the United States Lawsuit Against
Obama Dismissed from Philadelphia Federal Court

For Immediate Release: - 10/25/08 - Contact Info at end.
UPDATE: Ruling attached at end. It's a really poor copy, but it is all
we have for the moment. Willl put up a better copy when we get one.

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/25/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire,
the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging
Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the
United States, announced today that he is immediately appealing the
dismissal of his case to the United States Supreme Court. The case is
Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Berg said, "I am totally disappointed by Judge Surrick's decision and,
for all citizens of the United States, I am immediately appealing to
the U.S. Supreme Court.

This is a question of who has standing to uphold our Constitution. If
I don't have standing, if you don't have standing, if your neighbor
doesn't have standing to question the eligibility of an individual to
be President of the United States - the Commander-in-Chief, the most
powerful person in the world - then who does?

So, anyone can just claim to be eligible for congress or the
presidency without having their legal status, age or citizenship
questioned.

According to Judge Surrick, we the people have no right to police the
eligibility requirements under the U.S. Constitution.

What happened to ‘...Government of the people, by the people, for the
people,...’ Abraham Lincoln in his Gettysburg Address 1863.

We must legally prevent Obama, the unqualified candidate, from taking
the Office of the Presidency of the United States,” Berg said.

Our website obamacrimes.com now has 71.8 + million hits. We are urging
all to spread the word of our website – and forward to your local
newspapers and radio and TV stations.

Berg again stressed his position regarding the urgency of this case
as, “we” the people, are heading to a “Constitutional Crisis” if this
case is not resolved forthwith.

* * For copies of all Court Pleadings, go to obamacrimes.com

Bob Campbell

Oct 26, 2008, 9:10:03 PM10/26/08
<obamao.sux....@gmail.com> wrote in message
http://www.obamacrimes.com/

>Philip J. Berg is Appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court as Obama is
>"NOT" qualified to be President of the United States Lawsuit Against
>Obama Dismissed from Philadelphia Federal Court

The Supreme Court will of course immediately dismiss this insane lawsuit,
and hopefully this Philip J. Berg nutcase will be sued for wasting the
court's time with such a frivolous case.

Get over it, right wing nutcases. Obama is going to be elected.