REQUIEM FOR ALT.NATIVE 2

Monica

Jul 27, 2009, 3:59:41 PM7/27/09

Flint_...@hotmail.com

Jul 27, 2009, 4:11:20 PM7/27/09
On Jul 27, 1:59 pm, "Monica" <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://tsewhitzen.blogspot.com/

that's really all yer afta huh?...

if it cain't be ALL Yours...KILL IT right?

like me said...U Jizta KILLA girl...

KILLA!

Flint_...@hotmail.com

Jul 27, 2009, 4:12:35 PM7/27/09
On Jul 27, 1:59 pm, "Monica" <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://tsewhitzen.blogspot.com/

most fitting, frum sumun who went into a crosspostin FRENZY to bring
allah deez folkz here and den wanna make like dey all here fer moi...

U GO Gurl!

Monica

Jul 27, 2009, 4:13:04 PM7/27/09

You're the killa. You and your lap dog society. You're the fbi
informant that has partnered with seashepherd to stop real
investigation of Anna Mae's murder. You're the scout and sellout.

YouPick

Jul 27, 2009, 4:27:52 PM7/27/09

"Monica" <yan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> http://tsewhitzen.blogspot.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a real world..Alt.Native will be..." a better place when *Monica
J.Charles* can LEARN to be what she claims to be...nd not what she sees in
the mirror in the morning..
You ARE all things you claim to *HATE*...and you are getting better at it
..until the grim reaper comes a knocking..nd calls your name.
Have a look back at *your trail*..nd see what you leave behind in your
passing wake...
You are a small canoe,which the winds of time will wipe away.
IT IS YOU..and you alone ..who can leave something behind..something that
others will say good things about..
Right NOW..all words are against you...
You and you alone can change what you LEAVE in passing....
For That to happen..you have to first be happy nd forgive YOURSELF..
Do you find that hard to do..????
When it is the easiest thing to do in this Life...and The Reward you take
with you will be MonicaJ.Charles's alone....for others to see....for YOUR
ANCESTORS..await...!!
It would be SAD...to approach them with empty hands...

NO..!..I'm not your Yoda

oldwifetale

Jul 27, 2009, 4:37:19 PM7/27/09
On Jul 27, 12:59 pm, "Monica" <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://tsewhitzen.blogspot.com/

Wow. Lying about the people who post on alt.native. Lying about why
they are here. Lying about who they are, and what they're doing. Worst
of all...

Lying to your own People.

Flint_...@hotmail.com

Jul 27, 2009, 5:19:18 PM7/27/09

clearly an acto Desperashun...similar to her tagin us as supposed
FBEyez, she gotsto draw a kuneckshun tween dem nasty seashepard
wiccans, paul watson and lil ol moi...

me tink dem skeletons in her closets is jackin her brain...

datz why malica charnel is such a fittin nom de guerre fer her...

i meanz...she Did lay claim to being impacted by dat burial site as
justificashun fer her SICK behaviors...

malica boneyard...

Whooooaaaaa...

Monica

Jul 27, 2009, 5:23:26 PM7/27/09

Are you calling up my Ancestors tiny dancer? Go ahead. Your stupidity
never ceases to amaze me. Are you denying that you're partnered with
all the wiccans?

Flint_...@hotmail.com

Jul 27, 2009, 5:27:53 PM7/27/09
On Jul 27, 2:37 pm, oldwifetale <oldwifet...@yahoo.com> wrote:

malica charnel vomited:

REQUIEM FOR ALT.NATIVE 2

The final invasion of whites is by Seashepherd wiccans. They are the
final assault. They have partnered with FBI informant Richard Two Elk.
They muddy the discussion of the case of Anna Mae Aquash.

A seashepherd wiccan announced on another list that his job was to
close down places where Indians posted. It was so we would have no
voice.

The racism of Seashepherd and Paul Watson could not silence our
support of Makah Treaty whaling. Seashepherd wiccans will not stop the
quest for justice for Anna Mae Aquash, real justice not FBI Just Us.

Again there is the usual assortment of scouts and sellouts that agree
with the white invaders that alt.native was never an Indian discussion
list but a hippie heaven made up of people of all colors. There is
nothing wrong with that. Although it’s not true. This used to be an
Indian discussion list.

The wiccans are putting the final nails in alt.native’s coffin. The
place is filled with whites and wannabes and wiccans. Maybe the name
should be changed to alt.www.

Flint_...@hotmail.com

Jul 27, 2009, 5:30:20 PM7/27/09
On Jul 27, 3:27 pm, Flint_Carr...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Maybe the name
> should be changed to alt.www.

me know, me know...(raisin me hand dutiflee)

alt.www.malicasBONEYARD...

Monica

Jul 27, 2009, 5:30:23 PM7/27/09
Wait until you see my analysis of your interview, all your lies, how
you changed direction midstream. How you sold out Arlo to keep your
own butt out of prison. You and the seashepherd wiccans are a perfect
match.

Sizzle Flambé

Jul 27, 2009, 5:54:21 PM7/27/09
On Jul 27, 4:30 pm, Malica <yanowis @ gmail.com> wrote:

> Wait until you see my analysis of your interview, all your lies...

But *you* don't have to wait at *all*, Malica, the job's *done*!

***** <http://tinyurl.com/malica-charnel-8> *****

blut...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2009, 6:20:48 PM7/27/09

The archives don't lie, all one has to do is to read before and after
monica charles
began to post here at Alt Native. She was not part of what made Alt
Native the ng
to go to for networking and making a difference. I have an obligation
to raise my children
and grandchildren to be proud of who they are and where they came
from. Alt Native
at one point had Natives posting from Tribes all over the world. We
all knew then how critical
it was to put aside shallow differences in order to fight the good
fight. We people are dieing off
faster than any other race and we focused on that! Genocide is
happening but it is more important
to monica for the world to know the depth of the hatred and blind
bigotry.
Monica did not hate me until I disagreed with her once and her vitriol
has only escalated in recent months.
It is because I made promises to finer people than Monica could ever
dream of being! I will never leave Alt
Native. Allot of people participate at my house in my being able to
write here at Alt Native. And when I am
gone, some will carry on without me and keep a vision alive started
long before monica ever darkened
Alt Native doors. Monica has blood on her hands from her "work" here
on Alt Native and she still too blind
to recognize what she has done. Archives don't lie, it is all there.
I will continue to pray for everyone with much Aloha and that Alt
Native will be a good working site again.