Monica?

Hope

Jun 10, 2009, 7:52:05 AM6/10/09

> Guardian
(1 user) More options Jun 7, 1:21 pm

> Monica...is "Norah Runningwolf" a real Indian by your definition?

Here is a chance to be a warrior. Are you going to do the right
thing, or are you just going to ignore this?

Monica

Jun 10, 2009, 2:21:42 PM6/10/09

I don't think wolfie is Indian. I was trying to be respectful. Don't
forget who forced this.

Hope

Jun 10, 2009, 2:44:22 PM6/10/09
On Jun 10, 1:21 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 10, 4:52 am, Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Guardian
>
> >   (1 user)  More options Jun 7, 1:21 pm
>
> > > Monica...is "Norah Runningwolf" a real Indian by your definition?
>
> > Here is a chance to be a warrior.  Are you going to do the right
> > thing, or are you just going to ignore this?
>
> I don't think wolfie is Indian.

Why the hell not? Because she didn't jump through the white man's
hoops to get a number? Because she has the "taint" white blood and so
is not as good as you? So even growing up on the rez and attending
Indian boarding school, where she was certainly considered Indian
enough to get beaten and raped, is not good enough for Monica Charles?

> I was trying to be respectful.

Since when? Since you called her old and full of shit? You aren't
respectful enough to acknowledge who she is and who her family knows
her to be, so how much respect can you have? You have no respect for
white women, and that's what you just declared that she is. Take your
so-called respect and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. It stinks
enough to be right at home there.

> Don't
> forget who forced this.

Oh, no you don't. Nobody FORCED you to do anything. Are you so weak
that a white woman can MAKE you do things you don't want to do? Did I
do bad medicine and steal your power? What total bullshit. Are you
ever going to be able to scrape up enough honor to take ownership of
your own actions, or are you still going to be blaming every damn ugly
thing you say and do on someone else on the day you die?

People won't forget all right. They won't forget what a snake you
are. Maybe your new white woman friend Guardian will be able to toss
you a nice treat and serve Lisa's head to you on a platter as well.

Monica

Jun 10, 2009, 3:08:36 PM6/10/09

Lol!

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2009, 4:40:05 PM6/10/09
On Jun 10, 11:44 am, Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:

you have forced monica on this, for whatever reason.
you know that monica considers anyone less than full, and enrolled, as
indian.
you gave her no choice.
monica especially does not feel that breeds that are not enrolled are
indian.
and that is HER right as a full blood enrolled member of a recognized
nation.
monica does not like whites,and for good reason.
but she will use them for her ends,and why not?
whites have used us for centuries.

Hope

Jun 10, 2009, 5:32:23 PM6/10/09

What the hell?? No, I did NOT know that Monica only considers full-
blooded enrolled Indians as Indians. I assumed she would think the
enrollment thing was one more law instituted by whites for their own
benefit, which it was. I assumed she believed in the sovereignty of
the Nations and their right to decide for themselves who is and isn't
an Indian. I assumed she would believe that if an Indian family
claims someone as theirs, and Indian, that is the end of it.

And now I find that apparently she only considers herself and maybe
one or two other posters here Indian?? No, I most certainly did NOT
know that, nor do I believe she had "no choice" but to feel that way.
I do not consider you inferior to Monica, but apparently you do. And
obviously, in spite of your private words otherwise, you do mean what
you have said about "all whites" here--which not only includes me and
Donna and Lisa, but apparently Wayne and you yourself as well. Yeah,
there are a lot of things I did not know. In fact, I don't think I
have ever felt as ignorant and stupid in my whole life as I do right
now.

I apologize for trying to defend someone I thought was a friend
against someone I thought was being dishonorable. And now, after all
the times you protested about her bringing Lizzie's posts over here,
you say it's fine for Monica to use her, and also use this Guardian
person to go after Lisa? Really?? That's an honorable road? That
kind of stuff is WRONG when white people do it, but it's FINE for
Indians to do it in return? Hey, if Indians want to use the same evil
ways and become more white than the whites, I guess that's the best
revenge.

Monica is right, I really did NOT get it at all that there really IS
no chance for races to understand one another. Maybe the lesson I was
here to learn is that all my ideas about people being individuals and
being able to meet on common ground are just pie-in-the-sky bullshit.
I should just stick to my own race and not give a damn what happens to
anyone else who happened to have had the misfortune to be born with
any drop of a different color.

I promise I will work hard to think more like you guys and think
myself above others because of the circumstances of my birth. But I
hope I fail.

YouPick

Jun 10, 2009, 5:37:12 PM6/10/09

<nrunni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

##########################

When you say *us*..do you mean just whimens ? or do you include men also ?
Yeh..I know..it's a touchy subject these days..butchew gotstah remimber the
english language was beat intah me nd mine beat outah me.
But..i'm gettin it back
Nd besides..ifin anyone can *force Monica Charles* into anything with just
*words*...they have another thing coming..after all,don't she use *words*
for bread nd butter,sorta speak ?

wayne george anishinabek nation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YouPick

Jun 10, 2009, 5:49:41 PM6/10/09

"Hope" <hollera...@gmail.com> wrote in message

^^OO^^

News FLASH..!!!!
beepbahdabeepbeep.....There are many Indian Peoples who would consider any
human to claim some connection to The Nations as ..*INDIAN*...
Stop..nd think for a moment..are there any real TRUE BLUE BLOODED *anybodies
around or on this small chunk of dust,floating through the Great Cosmos..???

The rest of creation does not speak to us anymore because they are too busy
laughing at us ;)

wayne george anishinaabek nation

Hope

Jun 10, 2009, 6:06:57 PM6/10/09
On Jun 10, 4:49 pm, "YouPick" <gw-geo...@shaw.ca> wrote:

> News FLASH..!!!!
> beepbahdabeepbeep.....There are many Indian Peoples who would consider any
> human to claim some connection to The Nations as ..*INDIAN*...
> Stop..nd think for a moment..are there any real TRUE BLUE BLOODED *anybodies
> around or on this small chunk of dust,floating through the Great Cosmos..???
>
> The rest of creation does not speak to us anymore because they are too busy
> laughing at us ;)
>
> wayne george anishinaabek nation

Amen, Wayne. Actually, the animals have always spoken to me, and they
tell me what amazes them is that a species who thinks it is at the
pinacle of creation can be the most ignorant, clueless, ridiculous
little bits of vain, posturing life imaginable. No species is more
out of line with the Creator's plan than ours. I am amazed our Mother
and the animals have not decided to give up on us and wipe the slate
clean and start over a long time ago.

But then again, every once in awhile someone comes along who shows
"potential." :-) Thank you for being you, and for sharing your words--
and more importantly, for LIVING them, instead of talking out of both
sides of your mouth. I honor you.

Monica

Jun 10, 2009, 6:44:04 PM6/10/09
> whites have used us for centuries.- Hide quoted text -

My apologies Wolfie. I never did want this to happen. This just shows
what kind of person Kim Wallers is. I have continually stated that I
believe in blood quantum and why. I do believe and work for our
sovereignty. That's what the movement was about. We fight to keep
blood quantum from being lowered or done away with. At one time the
BIA set blood quantum. Now the Tribes control it. That shows what non
Indians know about self governance. We have people, and some are
friends, who are 1/4 who fight to lower BQ because their children
cannot be enrolled. I oppose my friends on this. Wolfie and I talked
about this. I told her about Colville, a Tribe that was almost
terminated by low BQ members who lived off reservation. Termination
was a policy by the feds whereby we would give up our legal status as
Indians for money. BuTT those of you who do not live on your own
reservation as an Indian wouldn't know that.

I could not lie. I am so sorry this happened. Wolfie was already under
attack. Now she is hurt more. This is one of the more horrible things
you have done here Kim Wallers.

Monica

Jun 10, 2009, 7:04:48 PM6/10/09
On Jun 10, 2:49 pm, "YouPick" <gw-geo...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> "Hope" <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> wayne george anishinaabek nation- Hide quoted text -

Spirit talks to me all of the time.

runningwolf

Jun 10, 2009, 7:47:55 PM6/10/09
On Jun 10, 2:37 pm, "YouPick" <gw-geo...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> <nrunningw...@gmail.com> wrote in message

aw, honey, you know i say us'uns as all us'uns.
you, however, are enrolled, and therein lies the difference twixt
thee and me,
there are full bloods who will never see me as indian, there are
whites who will never see me as white.
so i go through life, neither fish, nor fowl.
just bein' me, babe, just bein' me.

runningwolf

Jun 10, 2009, 7:49:48 PM6/10/09
On Jun 10, 2:49 pm, "YouPick" <gw-geo...@shaw.ca> wrote:

> News FLASH..!!!!
> beepbahdabeepbeep.....There are many Indian Peoples who would consider any
> human to claim some connection to The Nations as ..*INDIAN*...
> Stop..nd think for a moment..are there any real TRUE BLUE BLOODED *anybodies
> around or on this small chunk of dust,floating through the Great Cosmos..???
>
> The rest of creation does not speak to us anymore because they are too busy
> laughing at us ;)
>
> wayne george anishinaabek nation- Hide quoted text -

yeppers, as "my clan nephew" sez, and it ain't bravesheart,for any
who want to pick THAT apart!!

Hope

Jun 10, 2009, 7:54:42 PM6/10/09

You didn't get my name right. Go back and dig some more and publish
whatever you find. Show how honorable you are. And BTW, I remember
not long after I came here, when you announced that you were going to
block your "enemies," you issued a public apology to anyone you had
hurt by criticizing the fact that they were not full-blood or had
married a non-Indian. Wolfie was one of the ones you mentioned by
name. So I assumed you now considered her Indian. How was I supposed
to know you didn't really mean it? But then again, I suppose I should
have just assumed you didn't really mean anything having to do with an
apology or admitting any wrong on your part.

> I have continually stated that I
> believe in blood quantum and why. I do believe and work for our
> sovereignty. That's what the movement was about. We fight to keep
> blood quantum from being lowered or done away with. At one time the
> BIA set blood quantum. Now the Tribes control it.

Yes, and that does not mean Monica Charles. Maybe you should have
specified that you believe blood quantum should mean full-blood,
rather than what the Tribes set. Do you believe everyone has the same
understanding of BQ, and that everyone shares YOUR view of it?

"Blood Quantum Laws is an umbrella term that describes legislation
enacted to define membership in Native American groups. "Blood
quantum" refers to attempts to calculate the degree of racial
inheritance for a given individual. Any discussion of "blood quantum"
must be understood within its metaphorical context. A "quantum" of
racial, heritage or membership (all abstract concepts) cannot be
physically ascertained. This requires that "blood quantum" be
understood as a historical, legal, cultural or sociological term of
convenience that has often been mistakenly accorded a "concrete"
reality. For example, one may "de-concretize" the term by asking "Can
blood quantum be raised or lowered via transfusion?"...As a metaphor
rather than a concrete reality, blood quantum of a group can be and
has been raised or lowered depending on the consensus of the tribe or
group. This most often takes the form of a "historical correction" due
to inaccurate techniques of documentation. The debates over the
Wheeler Howard Act are illustrative and indicate an intent to use
"blood quantum" as a device to "create fewer Indians" (Congressional
Record Wheeler Howard Act Debate). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_quantum

> I could not lie.

But isn't it a lie to treat someone as if they are Indian, and pretend
to sympathize with them about how they were treated as an Indian by
whites, when in your heart you despise their white blood?

> I am so sorry this happened. Wolfie was already under
> attack. Now she is hurt more.

Yeah, and she's not the only one. Not that it matters, because after
all, I'm not really human. But then again, since you can't bring
yourself to see Wolfie as an Indian, she really isn't human either in
your eyes, is she? I guess you were really including her in all your
vitriol against white women, and how they are whores and maggots. So
how sincere can your sympathy be? But like Wolfie said, you have a
right to use white people to gain any advantage you can--including
her. So go ahead and play this out as much as you can. I know my
intentions were good, and Wolfie knows the real reason I did it,
because I sent her an email telling her. She knows why I will not
spell that out in public.

> This is one of the more horrible things
> you have done here Kim Wallers.

Yes, and I'm sure you are just overjoyed and rubbing your hands with
glee. But what do you expect? You keep saying there is no way a
white person can ever understand an Indian. I'm beginning to think
that's not such a bad thing in a lot of cases. And certain people
should be glad that I am not as dishonorable as they say all whites
are, or I could tell a few things that would REALLY give them a reason
to think I'm horrible.

Say whatever you want. If Wolfie wants to join in publicly for her
own reasons, that's fine too. I stand without shame before Spirit,
keeping the promises I made. I have no respect for anyone who does
otherwise or who uses the knowledge that I won't retaliate to their
advantage.

runningwolf

Jun 10, 2009, 7:56:22 PM6/10/09
> you have done here Kim Wallers.- Hide quoted text -

well, monica, do you see me as "faux indian", or just a mixed blood
who is not enrolled?
and to you, is there a difference?
you and i have known each other on this board for many a year.
by now, you know who i am, and i have a handle on who you are.
we have disagreed, we have agreed.
i acknowledge you as a full blood enrolled member of a recognized
nation, and i will argue with anyone who says differently.
but i think i need to know if you think i am mixed blood, or "faux".
your opinion seems to matter to me, but i don't know why.
it really shouldn't.
maybe because we are both hot headed old ladies?

runningwolf

Jun 10, 2009, 8:14:11 PM6/10/09
On Jun 10, 2:32 pm, Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 10, 3:40 pm, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:

> > you have forced monica  on this, for whatever reason.
> > you know that monica considers anyone less than full, and enrolled, as
> > indian.
> > you gave  her no choice.
> > monica especially does not feel that breeds that are not enrolled are
> > indian.
> > and that is HER right as a full blood enrolled member of a recognized
> > nation.
> > monica does not like whites,and for  good reason.
> > but she will use them for her ends,and why not?
> > whites have used us for centuries.
>
> What the hell??  No, I did NOT know that Monica only considers full-
> blooded enrolled Indians as Indians.  I assumed she would think the
> enrollment thing was one more law instituted by whites for their own
> benefit, which it was.  I assumed she believed in the sovereignty of
> the Nations and their right to decide for themselves who is and isn't
> an Indian.  I assumed she would believe that if an Indian family
> claims someone as theirs, and Indian, that is the end of it.

well, she has stated her position often enough.
shit, girl, read her posts!
why are you surprised?
even enrolled mixed bloods are not "indian" enough.
and there are MANY like that.
no, you assumed incorrectly.
had you asked me, i could have told you.
this is a VERY complex question.
with a VERYcomplex answer.

> And now I find that apparently she only considers herself and maybe
> one or two other posters here Indian??  No, I most certainly did NOT
> know that, nor do I believe she had "no choice" but to feel that way.
> I do not consider you inferior to Monica, but apparently you do.  And
> obviously, in spite of your private words otherwise, you do mean what
> you have said about "all whites" here--which not only includes me and
> Donna and Lisa, but apparently Wayne and you yourself as well.  Yeah,
> there are a lot of things I did not know.  In fact, I don't think I
> have ever felt as ignorant and stupid in my whole life as I do right
> now.

no, i do NOT consider myself "inferior to monica.
or anyone else.
i just do not see my status as enrolled vs non- enrolled part of my
self esteem.
i understand monica's answer to you very well.
i may not agree with it, but it is her answer.
because i have lived on the rez, and have been a part of indian life,
that i do understand her answer.
enrollment does NOT=superior
non-enrollment does NOT=inferior.

> I apologize for trying to defend someone I thought was a friend
> against someone I thought was being dishonorable.  And now, after all
> the times you protested about her bringing Lizzie's posts over here,
> you say it's fine for Monica to use her, and also use this Guardian
> person to go after Lisa?  Really??  That's an honorable road?  That
> kind of stuff is WRONG when white people do it, but it's FINE for
> Indians to do it in return?  Hey, if Indians want to use the same evil
> ways and become more white than the whites, I guess that's the best
> revenge.

no, you totally misunderstand.
and that is okay.
i do not defend monica's use of gaurdian, as i not defend gaurdian's
use of monica.
but i understand it.
monica uses guardian against vwho she sees as a threat.
guardian uses monica against whatever.
mostly taxpayer money that support all these worthless indians, but in
time, monica will see that.
monica isfar from stupid.

> Monica is right, I really did NOT get it at all that there really IS
> no chance for races to understand one another.  Maybe the lesson I was
> here to learn is that all my ideas about people being individuals and
> being able to meet on common ground are just pie-in-the-sky bullshit.
> I should just stick to my own race and not give a damn what happens to
> anyone else who happened to have had the misfortune to be born with
> any drop of a different color.

no, there CAN be understanding, but it ha sto come from BOTH sides.

> I promise I will work hard to think more like you guys and think
> myself above others because of the circumstances of my birth.  But I

> hope I fail.- Hide quoted text -

hope, don't say that, please.
there are differences in the way we think vs the way euros think.
but we have to work at that.
we are here together.
we HAVE to make it work.
i am just TRYING to let you see, there is a difference.
if you asked anyone but monica if i were indian, you may get another
answer entirely.

runningwolf

Jun 10, 2009, 8:15:24 PM6/10/09
> you have done here Kim Wallers.- Hide quoted text -

BLOOD QUANTUM!
there in lies the solution to your reply.

Message has been deleted

runningwolf

Jun 10, 2009, 8:22:56 PM6/10/09
> there in lies the solution to your reply.- Hide quoted text -

i meant to say,also, that blood quantum is part of the genocidal
policies of a white government.
that in old days, we accepted mixed bloods and peoples of other
tribes into ours, has been, by white decree, no longer.

runningwolf

Jun 10, 2009, 8:28:38 PM6/10/09
On Jun 10, 4:54 pm, Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Blood Quantum Laws is an umbrella term that describes legislation
> enacted to define membership in Native American groups. "Blood
> quantum" refers to attempts to calculate the degree of racial
> inheritance for a given individual. Any discussion of "blood quantum"
> must be understood within its metaphorical context. A "quantum" of
> racial, heritage or membership (all abstract concepts) cannot be
> physically ascertained. This requires that "blood quantum" be
> understood as a historical, legal, cultural or sociological term of
> convenience that has often been mistakenly accorded a "concrete"
> reality. For example, one may "de-concretize" the term by asking "Can
> blood quantum be raised or lowered via transfusion?"...As a metaphor
> rather than a concrete reality, blood quantum of a group can be and
> has been raised or lowered depending on the consensus of the tribe or
> group. This most often takes the form of a "historical correction" due
> to inaccurate techniques of documentation. The debates over the
> Wheeler Howard Act are illustrative and indicate an intent to use
> "blood quantum" as a device to "create fewer Indians" (Congressional
> Record Wheeler Howard Act Debate).http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_quantum

exactly!!
bq=genocide.
oh, well.
hope, i do NOT disagree with you.
i do not disagree with monica.
i know very well how she feels.
i have seen it from BOTH sides.

runningwolf

Jun 10, 2009, 8:33:21 PM6/10/09
actually, as i have dealt with "whores" in my past employment with tax
situations, there are much worse things to be called.
i found them to be honest to a fault.

rare breed

Jun 10, 2009, 8:39:51 PM6/10/09

That's why they're whores.

If they were dishonest, they'd be pimps.

Hope

Jun 10, 2009, 9:28:35 PM6/10/09
On Jun 10, 7:14 pm, runningwolf <nrunningw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> no, there CAN be understanding, but it ha sto come from BOTH sides.

You're exactly right. It has to come from BOTH sides. I have been
here for six months, and I have learned a lot from the kind people who
have been willing to share knowledge with me. They have helped me
understand how little I know and how difficult it is to sort through
600 years of tragedy to gain some little understanding of it all.
Unfortunately, we have to do that sharing around daily insults and
verbal abuse, and being told I am not a human being and being
"screamed" at that I have no right to be on this public forum, over
and over and over, ad nauseam. I have not stuck it out because that
is great fun, or because it boosts my self-esteem, that's for sure!

Some people constantly whine and complain because White people do not
understand about Indian issues...and then they do everything they can
to keep them out of sites where they might have some small chance of
gaining understanding. They want Whites to understand while yelling
at them that they have no right to show an interest in Indian issues
or affairs. If a white person shows too little interest, it HAS to be
because they are racists. If they show too much interest, it HAS to
be because they are wannabes. Whatever they do, it's the wrong
thing. It's nuts.

Monica and some others obviously does not give a flying fuck about
trying to understand me or any white person. So it is never going to
be from BOTH sides for them. And in that case, I am wasting my time
and energy. Why should I bother? Why should I care about
understanding Indians if it means I have to deal with this shit every
day? Things would be a lot easier and I would be happier with people
who see me as a human being and don't have to accept me *in spite* of
my skin, or automatically reject me because of i.

> > I promise I will work hard to think more like you guys and think
> > myself above others because of the circumstances of my birth.  But I
> > hope I fail.- Hide quoted text -
>
> hope, don't say that, please.
> there are differences in the way we think vs the way euros  think.

Not so much, for those who think it's fine to look down on people
because of their blood and call them maggots and non-human. Not so
much, for those who say that all whites are alike and none of them can
be trusted. That's EXACTLY the same mindset most of the euro
conquerors had.

> but we have to work at that.

> we are here together.

I used to think so. Now I'm beginning to believe that aside from some
exceptions who really do want to get past all the surface shit like
skin color, we're basically just in the same general vicinity but in
completely different worlds. But hey, maybe that's the way the
Creator wants it. Lions don't socialize with gazelles, and dogs don't
invite snakes to curl up in their beds with them.

When it comes to what is possible between Indians and Whites, perhaps
it was actually a handicap to have a grandmother who was so loving to
everyone and so accepting and open-hearted and kind and funny, in
spite of the horrors she had endured. Maybe that set my expectations
too high. Maybe I've been hoping for something that's completely
unrealistic and unattainable. That may be a Life Lesson I need to
learn.

> we HAVE to make  it work.

Not according to some. They feel they have to make it NOT work.
Perhaps they really do want to go back and live the way the Indians
did pre-colonization, which would be honest and understandable. But I
strongly suspect they really want to keep all the "conveniences" like
TV's and computers and cars and stores, and just get rid of all the
white people (and maybe the Blacks and Hispanics as well.) Which, I
suppose, would mean you, Wayne, Melodious Thunk's boys, and most other
people here too, in their minds. I definitely would not want to live
in that narrow-minded a world.

> i am just TRYING to let you see, there is a difference.

It's very obvious there is a difference, Wolfie. And it becomes more
obvious every day.

> if you asked anyone but monica if i were indian, you may get another
> answer entirely.

Oh, no doubt about that! Pretty much everyone here accepts you as
Indian, I believe. Certainly you have lived enough of the bad side of
"the Indian experience" at the hands of bad whites to qualify.
Unfortunately, Monica thinks her opinion is above family or Nation
opinion, and that's the end of that.

I'm tired of fighting the hatred. Why should I not give up and give
some of it back? Why should I not be what I am constantly accused of
being? If people want me to be a bitch and work bad medicine, why
should I not give them what they want and give them an excuse for
their hate?

james

Jun 10, 2009, 9:30:46 PM6/10/09
As I read through these threads.
NONE of you know old lady RunningWolf.
She is no poseur.
She is who she says she is.
No more, no less.
I, and my family owe her a great debt.
As do many.
Countless, over the years.
She has helped many, not seeing the color of the skin.
That she speaks her mind is no sin.
That white people attack her is no surprise.
She is all they hate in the Red Man, or in her case, Red Woman.
Decency, honor, bravery, and honor.
And most of all, compassion.
I do not come here often, only to see if there is anything of value
to Indian issues.
But this attack upon her disgusts me.

Hope

Jun 10, 2009, 9:40:11 PM6/10/09

It disgusted me, too. And it is honorable of you to speak up for
decency, compassion, and honor. Apparently those are things white
people are not supposed to speak of.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Monica

Jun 10, 2009, 11:58:34 PM6/10/09
> maybe because we are both hot headed old ladies?- Hide quoted text -

I can't tell you how sorry I am that this was thrust upon both of us.
There was no problems and there is none now on my part. Kim just needs
to stir the pot and make problems when there are none. I've noticed
that about her. I told you before that I wouldn't fight with you. Not
even when you joined the pack and were attacking me. I do love and
respect you. I did say you were full of shit because the things you
were saying to me and about me were so ugly and stupid. It hurt me to
the bone. I still wouldn't fight with you. If you pushed me too far I
probably would but against my better judgment. My ideas about bq may
seem cruel to some. I'm looking at survival of my people. If you swear
on your Indian grandmother's grave you are Blackfeet and Oneida I
believe you. You are mixed blood and not faux Indian.

I just got back from a workshop on depression put on by the Elders
program. One of the women talked about how many deaths we've had and
how we haven't been able to grieve properly for a person because so
many others die. I brought up that we used to have ceremonies to help
us through these times but they were outlawed. It's time to resurrect
them and create new ones to deal with todays problems. Everyone agreed
and became excited. It is something I have wanted to do for a long
time and now the time is right. Everything went perfectly. Our medical
doctor and two of our psychologists talked about the kinds of
depression. We took off from there.

Even though I am sorry this happened I feel really good because of our
meeting. Healing is on it's way in my Tribe.

Monica

Jun 11, 2009, 12:00:04 AM6/11/09
> people are not supposed to speak of.- Hide quoted text -

You're such a phony.

YouPick

Jun 11, 2009, 12:24:13 AM6/11/09

"runningwolf" <nrunni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

^00^

Yup..as ole wayne says..u nd me both.

Hope

Jun 11, 2009, 7:58:31 AM6/11/09

Takes one to know one. "I cannot lie," you say. BWAAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yeah, and you can't breathe, either.

I am a white maggot, and you are a slimy red worm. No self-respecting
fish would swallow something as bitter as you though. You talk about
how much you love and respect Wolfie. We all know how you forgive and
forget things like her calling you a snake and turned her back on you
for your behavior here. And certainly nothing like that will ever
happen again, what with you being so honorable and all.

BTW, you need to ask your friend Guardian to teach you how to dig up
dirt and info on your "enemies." You suck at it.

oldwifetale

Jun 11, 2009, 8:25:41 AM6/11/09

> I could not lie. I am so sorry this happened. Wolfie was already under
> attack. Now she is hurt more. This is one of the more horrible things
> you have done here Kim Wallers.- Hide quoted text -

You know, i was thinking about all this, and i don't think that's
correct AT ALL. She didn't do anything "horrible", she simply put you
on the spot by asking a legitimate question (in light of your abusive
hateful behavior since she's been here). She didn't 'force' you to
answer. You could have said, "None of your stinkin' business." Or you
could have qualified your answer rather than simply stating that you
didn't think Wolfie was an Indian - no explanation. In fact, after
sleeping on it, i see there are alot of ways you could have chosen to
respond tactfully with no one getting hurt in the process.

But you didn't.

Don't make it out like she's the *bad guy* here for asking a question
that implied some ignorance of Indian Politics - which MANY non-native
people have, big deal. You are not Miss Innocent in all this. Hope
thought she was standing up for a friend. You took advantage of that.

runningwolf

Jun 11, 2009, 9:20:02 AM6/11/09

thank you, james.
i am honored beyond words beyond by your words,
but this is but the internet, anything can be said by anyone.

runningwolf

Jun 11, 2009, 9:34:45 AM6/11/09
> meeting. Healing is on it's way in my Tribe.- Hide quoted text -

i have fought depression all my life.
yes, ceremony does help.
but though the pain of losing someone can diminish overtime, it is
always there.
and yes, i am what i say i am.
why would i lie?
there is no benefit to it.
and anyone can swear on anything, look how many people swear on the
book they say they hold so holy.
yes, on my granny's grave if that means that much to you.
as far as blood quantum, you know how i feel about it.
i do think that one can be full blood and still no longer be indian.
and one can be a mixed blood and be more "indian" than somefull
bloods.
it is who keeps tradition, and who does not.
i sill admit that, though i have been to many a ceremony and still go,
i have not been to MY people's ceremony for many a year.
i haven't been back to montana or new york for a long time.
i doubt i would recognize anyone any more.
all my friends and relatives that i was close to have gone on.
friends, relatives, husbands and lovers, all gone.
i was pleasantly surprised last summer, one of my cousins from my
mother's side stopped by to visit.
he is an otr trucker, and i had not seen,nor heard from him in over 50
years.
i didn't know anyone was still around from that side of the family.
we sat in the diner and yakked for hours.

YouPick

Jun 11, 2009, 11:17:53 AM6/11/09

"Monica" <yan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

^00^

Have you tried AA...?

wayne george

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monica

Jun 11, 2009, 1:22:26 PM6/11/09
> we sat in the diner and yakked for hours.- Hide quoted text -

Thank you for not joining in the pack attack this time. Let those
looney white women fight all they want. They don't matter to me. Kim
has shown what she truly is in this matter. That's all.

Everyone was so excited at the end of the meeting. We talked about
differences of depression. One cause on the list was for seniors who
wind up having to raise their grandchildren. One of our people brought
up that it's different for us. We are more involved as family and
grandparents would be helping in the raising of children anyway.
Before the white man, we lived in long houses and the family unit
included grandparents. They would watch the children while the younger
adults hunted and gathered food.

What led to the discussion of resurrection of ceremonies is the
state's desecration of our ancestors. We had our Ancestors in storage
for five years before we were able to bury them. I haven't counted up
the number of deaths we suffered during that time. It was horrendous.
The council would not listen to the community. We wanted to buy land
elsewhere and rebury our Ancestors. The idiot council was negotiating
to rebury them in the same place. In the end they were buried in a
mass grave so it didn't matter. Everything they did was wrong but they
are too arrogant to admit it. We paid the price. My own Mom died
during that time. Too many cousins. Children, babies. The Ancestors
had told us that if we didn't know how to bury they would teach us how
to bury. The deaths started and still haven't stopped. The council has
and is doing something they are not telling us about.

We did a memorial for Dad a year after he left us. My brother in law
passed away a few weeks after Mom so we will do theirs on the fourth
year. It's taking longer because we have two to do.

I'm glad someone else brought up the issue of the deaths. It is what I
have fought with my idiot chairwoman about for years. It seems to be
the right time and people are willing to do the necessary work for
needed change.

runningwolf

Jun 11, 2009, 3:24:55 PM6/11/09
On Jun 11, 10:22 am, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Everyone was so excited at the end of the meeting. We talked about
> differences of depression. One cause on the list was for seniors who
> wind up having to raise their grandchildren. One of our people brought
> up that it's different for us. We are more involved as family and
> grandparents would be helping in the raising of children anyway.
> Before the white man, we lived in long houses and the family unit
> included grandparents. They would watch the children while the younger
> adults hunted and gathered food.

that my grandbabies are so far away adds to my despression.
oh, i get emails, phone calls, but it isn't the same.
i do have a granddaughter and two greatgranddaughters in kingman, so i
do see some of them.

> What led to the discussion of resurrection of ceremonies is the
> state's desecration of our ancestors. We had our Ancestors in storage
> for five years before we were able to bury them. I haven't counted up
> the number of deaths we suffered during that time. It was horrendous.
> The council would not listen to the community. We wanted to buy land
> elsewhere and rebury our Ancestors. The idiot council was negotiating
> to rebury them in the same place. In the end they were buried in a
> mass grave so it didn't matter. Everything they did was wrong but they
> are too arrogant to admit it. We paid the price. My own Mom died
> during that time. Too many cousins. Children, babies. The Ancestors
> had told us that if we didn't know how to bury they would teach us how
> to bury. The deaths started and still haven't stopped. The council has
> and is doing something they are not telling us about.

i wonder how people would react if ALL races had their dead treated
that way.

Monica

Jun 11, 2009, 4:37:53 PM6/11/09
> > needed change.- Hide quoted text -

I am so excited about this. Maybe we'll get an Elders Council out of
it. I am so sorry that you don't get to see all your grandchildren.
That must be really painful. When Dad retired Mom's Tribe offered her
a house if she wanted to come home. They were going to do it but
changed their mind because all of the grandchildren are here. When I
get too disgusted with my Tribe I consider switching my enrollment to
Mom's Tribe. One time I actually went there to start the paperwork. I
was staying with a friend of Mom's. That night the Tribal police and
DEA raided a house in that housing circle. I changed my mind. This is
my home warts and all. One thing I hope our Elders group can deal with
is it looks like we're getting gang activity now. I had my mailbox
knocked down along with a couple other families. I was told it was
part of a gang thing. This alarms me. I read about gangs a long time
ago. It was just in big cities then. It was said they were banding
together in lieu of families. The gangs were their families. Are we so
far removed from our Traditions that Indian kids have to form
surrogate families? This is so alarming. What do you think?

runningwolf

Jun 11, 2009, 5:02:51 PM6/11/09
> surrogate families? This is so alarming. What do you think?- Hide quoted text -

i think so, too.
the gangs are getting a toehold on the rez's.
it frightens me.
but some places, what do they have?
the abuse, alcohol and drug problems are way above what they were when
my kids were growing up.
i do not envy my kids raising their kids, and i am afraid for my great
grandchildren.
one of my granddaughters is pregnant again.
her husband is in germany, on his way to iraq.
so he won't be here for the baby's birth.
i have seen two of her kids, but now her mother is here living on my
property, maybe i will see more of her.
my daughter decided to stay here with me.
at least for a time, anyway.
i feel good with my kids around me.
i miss them terribly when they are not.

blut...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2009, 9:56:48 PM6/11/09
> > needed change.- Hide quoted text -

It is more than unsettleing to think we may have family sitting on
musium shelves.

Guardian

Jun 12, 2009, 3:53:19 PM6/12/09
On Jun 10, 8:22 pm, runningwolf <nrunningw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> that in old  days, we accepted mixed bloods and peoples of other
> tribes into ours,

We who? You got a mouse in your pocket? Which are the "our Tribes"
you are speaking for?

You claim your mother was white and "Runningwolf" was your father's
name. What was his Tribe/Nation?

You do understand death records are public?

Guardian

Jun 12, 2009, 4:05:15 PM6/12/09
On Jun 10, 11:58 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you swear
> on your Indian grandmother's grave you are Blackfeet and Oneida I
> believe you. You are mixed blood and not faux Indian.

Really? So if I swear on my Chinese Grandmother's (I do not have one
that I know of) grave that I am an elephant...will you believe
me? ;-)

Have you believed that "Runningwolf" was over 70 years of age for past
5 years or so?
Could you be projecting your own values regarding honesty onto someone
you have only met on the Internet?

Monica

Jun 12, 2009, 4:08:42 PM6/12/09

In case you hadn't noticed princess. You're the one that tried to
start a fight between me and Wolfie. You're the only one fighting. I'm
not taking your bait. But keep talking princess. You're only exposing
yourself. What a phony! LOL!

Hope

Jun 12, 2009, 4:15:31 PM6/12/09
On Jun 12, 3:05 pm, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:

> Could you be projecting your own values regarding honesty onto someone
> you have only met on the Internet?

OH MY GAWD!! *ROTFLMAO* That has to be one of the funniest things I
have ever read!! I know you probably don't get the joke, but trust
me, the many people who have had to deal with Monica's "values
regarding honesty" are going to be sitting at their monitors wiping
tears. Priceless.

Hope

Jun 12, 2009, 4:42:02 PM6/12/09
On Jun 12, 3:08 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In case you hadn't noticed princess. You're the one that tried to
> start a fight between me and Wolfie.

Not even close. As I said in the post, I challenged you to step up
and do the right thing. I wanted to see if you would defend Wolfie or
keep silent because you wanted to sic Guardian on Lisa. It never
occurred to me you would say Wolfie isn't a real Indian, especially
when you apologized to her by name for making comments about her white
blood not long after I started posting here. That was the first time
I heard her name mentioned, as a matter of fact. And I complimented
you for being a big enough person to apologize. Of course, I thought
it was sincere. I really am a Pollyanna sometimes.

You and Wofie have had plenty of clashes on your own, and probably
will have many more. And of course, none of them will EVER by your
fault.

> You're the only one fighting.

Again, not even close. We all fight. We just choose different
enemies. Some fight their own demons, some fight other people, some
fight social or environmental ills. And some fight because fighting
is one of the only things that makes them feel alive and useful.

I'm fighting for what I believe in--honor, honesty, integrity,
friendship, good hearts, common humanity. I fight racism and cruelty
and deceit and abuse of power and hypocrisy, both within and without.
Mostly I fight against my own ignorance, of which there is more than
enough to last the rest of my lifetime.

> I'm
> not taking your bait.

Yet here you are, still reading my posts and still responding to me,
when it would be such a simple thing to block or ignore me. I tell
you what, Monica. Since you can't seem to summon the will power or
skill to do either of those, this white woman will show you how. You
will have to give up your phony whining about me "attacking" you
during the lesson. But hey, we all have to make sacrifices in the
name of progress. :-)

> But keep talking princess.

Hey, thanks for the encouragement! I will. But not to you.

> You're only exposing yourself.

Ew. I hope that was not a Freudian slip revealing some weird fantasy
of yours. *LMAO*

Have a great Hopeless time, you precious, innocent little ray of
sunshine! (((XXXOOO)))

Monica

Jun 12, 2009, 5:04:47 PM6/12/09

Looks like you and kim are both going to force a fight between me and
wolfie. You have to be an enrolled member of a federally recognized
Tribe to attend BIA Boarding schools. At least that's the way it was
when I attended. I went to The Institute of American Indian Arts in
Santa Fe New Mexico for five years. Wolfie would have gone at a much
earlier time. If she went to a Catholic boarding school they may not
have cared about blood quantum or enrollment. I do. I have Tribal id
cards. They both have my enrollment number on it. One is for hunting
and fishing. I carry both along with my drivers license at all times.
If I am stopped or questioned by Fisheries patrol or park rangers or
game wardens or now border patrol who thinks I may be Mexican I can
produce my Tribal id to prove my right to hunt and gather. Those are
among the things that wannabes don't know. I can get into the
National Park for free with my Tribal ID.

Monica

Jun 12, 2009, 5:07:59 PM6/12/09

Well we all know about white people's honesty don't we princess. How
many Treaties have your people kept?

Monica

Jun 12, 2009, 5:11:15 PM6/12/09

You really think you're a super hero don't you? No one believes that
butt you. Why do you stay here if there is so much hate? Don't you
realize how much you start and contribute? This really would be a
better place if you left.

Message has been deleted

runningwolf

Jun 12, 2009, 5:18:52 PM6/12/09
On Jun 12, 2:04 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like you and kim are both going to force a fight between me and
> wolfie. You have to be an enrolled member of a federally recognized
> Tribe to attend BIA Boarding schools. At least that's the way it was
> when I attended. I went to The Institute of American Indian Arts in
> Santa Fe New Mexico for five years. Wolfie would have gone at a much
> earlier time. If she went to a Catholic boarding school they may not
> have cared about blood quantum or enrollment. I do. I have Tribal id
> cards. They both have my enrollment number on it. One is for hunting
> and fishing. I carry both along with my drivers license at all times.
> If I am stopped or questioned by Fisheries patrol or park rangers or
> game wardens or now border patrol who thinks I may be Mexican I can
> produce my Tribal id to prove my right to hunt and gather. Those are
> among the things that wannabes don't know. I can  get into the
> National Park for free with my Tribal ID.

no one will force a fight between you and me, unless we allow it.
i will not.
we do clash every so often.
we are both strong women, we will not always see things the same way,
and that is okay.

oldwifetale

Jun 12, 2009, 5:21:19 PM6/12/09
On Jun 12, 2:04 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 12, 1:05 pm, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 10, 11:58 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >  If you swear
> > > on your Indian grandmother's grave you are Blackfeet and Oneida I
> > > believe you. You are mixed blood and not faux Indian.
>
> > Really?  So if I swear on my Chinese Grandmother's (I do not have one
> > that I know of) grave that I am an elephant...will you believe
> > me?  ;-)
>
> > Have you believed that "Runningwolf" was over 70 years of age for past
> > 5 years or so?
> > Could you be projecting your own values regarding honesty onto someone
> > you have only met on the Internet?

Oh... that is rich. RICH!!!!!! :)

> Looks like you and kim are both going to force a fight between me and
> wolfie.

Um... and how exactly are you being 'forced' to get into a fight with
Wolfie? If you get into a fight with Wolfie, it will be no one else's
doing but your own. You are already planning on who to blame it on.
That is bullshit, Monica. When are you ever going to take
responsibility for your own actions? You could easily tell this woman
to bug-off on the subject of Wolfie, that's it's none of her frikkin
business how you feel or what you believe. You owe her nothing. You
could have done the same with Hope's question/challenge (after all,
you've done it a hundred times before). But now you want to play like
an innocent victim who can't be held accountable for her own
'fighting' words?

runningwolf

Jun 12, 2009, 5:25:38 PM6/12/09

well, here we go.
and monica, et al, too many to name, this is for you and others who i
DO have respect for on this on board.
betsy is not one of them.
i will tell all, and cry mea culpa.
guardian is good, *as far as she has gone*.
my mother left me when i was two weeks old.
my father is mixed blooded, two different tribes, some african from a
slave, maybe other things, too. i didn't care then and i do not care
now..
not unusual for tribes to take in runaway slaves.
i lived with grandparents until entering kindergarten.
at 6, i went into an anglican catholic school that "catered" to
wayward girls, usually teens, and indians, usually mixed bloods, that
could not go to government schools, but somehow,they still
wrangled.funding because of us.
some dark skinned, some light.
i am very light.
my other was so white, she could have glowed in the dark.
i will not divulge the name of that school, and with good reason.
the bishopric ordered it closed.
however, that school has now branched out into three different
places,
and they are doing good works.
it is no longer a boarding operation, and takes in upper middle class
to wealthy students.
and that satisfies me that is what they are doing.
being an "incorrigible" runaway, just plain "incorrigible" from the
time i got there, so they told me every day, my father took me home
finish school in the public school system
(maybe i got that from that nasty old runaway slave, eh?)
i finished 8th grade, and part of 9th.
the site where betsy found the lyman hall entries has no place for
dropouts, and i had hoped to find some of my friends.
one in particular.
i would have graduated, had i graduated with either the class of
1956, or the class of 1957.
being a bit behind, as my schooling was a bit different than the
public school requirements.
my first marriage was an arrangement that i will not go into here.
he was deported back to spain, taking my daughter with him, without
permission.
it was a very traumatic thing to come home and find my baby gone.
i headed west.
a mid teen street kid with no where to go.
stopped in wisconsin, stayed on a rez there with distant relatives.
NOT a good idea.
went on from there westerly.
back then, hitchhiking was okay, and so was riding the rails.
ended up in montana and found some relatives there that did remember
my dad.
stayed with them on their rez.
met a navajo man who was the most beautiful man i had ever seen.
we had a son, but he never saw him.
he had passed on.
that son is in his 50's now, and very successful in what he does.
i then met and married a chippewa man.
we had two sons for ourselves, and one son for my sister, as she
was
no longer able to have children after her first one.
i no longer wanted to follow the oil fields and mining with two kids,
so he left.
he, too, had passed on, and remained a dear friend to the day of his
death.
his widow and i keep up correspondence.
one son is living with aids, his wife and twins.
a result of a blood transfusion in 1981.
on son is in prison.
he was brain damaged at birth.
the other one is a teacher.
i then married an air force man .
he, too, was mixed blood.
we had one son.
he is a nurse practioner and teaches first year and second year meds
in a prominent university.
the entry on the adoption registry was entered by his bio son, who
didn't know much about his father.
except he was married to me and abandoned him and his mother.
he was an abusive man.
i felt the medical information would be beneficial to him, and
contacted him, as did two of my sons.
very once in a while, i hear from him, just hi, how are you? we are
fine., type of thing.
my last husband before this one, was a very dear friend of mine.
his daughter had been taken from the mother for abuse and neglect.
i married him, he was white, yes, he was.
i helped him raise his daughter, help put him through p.o.s.t., then
it was time for us both to move on.
we remain the best of friends to this day, as is his wife is also a
good friend of mine.
in fact, i introduced them.
there is no way i would stand in the way of two people i love
happiness.
we visit back and forth when we can, keep constant emails going, and
every so often, i receive a very welcome gift from them, as they both
know my tastes.
they are more alike in interests and in age.
both wonderful people i am proud to know.
i have two adopted daughters, who are both registerd on their rez's.
one of which lives with me now.
now, my age.
my present husband, also a mixed blood, has a birth year of 1955.
now what older women would not fudge a year or two off her birth date
in public.
which brings us to the myspace page.
my husband's ex wife built that page for me for a xmas present.
i love it!!!!
even the naughty little asses.
i may be old, but i am not dead.
she and my husband had a very acrimonious divorce and relationship.
but there is a child involved.
i made it my business to get a decent, if not good, relationship
going
for the child.
and it makes it much easier on me not hearing such anger.
we are now good friends, and i intend that it remain so.
sounds like i am a real nasty person so far, eh?
somethings take work, successful relationships being one, and not
just
wasting time maligning another on a computer for endless hours.
oh, yes, the sister in law.
she was the wife of my present hubby's brother.
they were going through a not so nice divorce when i met my
husband,so there was not all that much contact twixt us.
one does not coddle up to someone when that is going on.
i had my own relationship(s) to be concerned about.
this post is for monica, hope, donna, wayne, all of you that i do
care
about.
as for others, the evil one does, always returns when one least
expects it.

Monica

Jun 12, 2009, 5:44:45 PM6/12/09

That's good wolfie. I will ask you why you accused me of starting
rumours about Anna Mae and participating in the jacketing of her. I do
require an answer to that. I ignored you when you said that before. It
is unfounded and untrue.

The Greenwood is Magic

Jun 12, 2009, 5:46:57 PM6/12/09
On 10 June, 12:52, Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Guardian
>
>   (1 user)  More options Jun 7, 1:21 pm
>
> > Monica...is "Norah Runningwolf" a real Indian by your definition?
>
> Here is a chance to be a warrior.  Are you going to do the right
> thing, or are you just going to ignore this?

Oh jesus fuking christ! You guys sound like that NIck Griffin BNP
creep (british fascist who just got elected to the European
parliament) who constantly parrots stuff like "we have a black police
officers association so it must be racist not to allow a black police
officers association". The reality is that the british police hierachy
IS the white police officers association..and the nazi piece of
dogshit knows this full well, but that is the nature of fascist/white
supremistic games. So what the fuking hell are you internet pricks
doing playing this game also? Any Native American has every right to
be very very wary and hostile to the colonialist whiteman. Now JUST
FUKING WELL AKNOLEDGE THIS TRUTH instead of being such nit picking
assholes. Annoying cunts. Monica has every right to be wary of white
colonialsts. These internet nerds just argue for its own sake I think.
Fucking pricks. I really do not know why you bother Monica. Now stop
trying to trap her, and have some fucking respect for the reality of
the white supremists KKK state nature of America - despite the doll
they have as president. Has the silly .lightweight fuker released
Leonard Peltier? No, because hes a .lightweight babylon fuker. A
patsy. An Uncle Tom. Good on verbal tricks perhaps, but slow on
awareness of the reality of western society, USA society.

runningwolf

Jun 12, 2009, 6:01:12 PM6/12/09
> is unfounded and untrue.- Hide quoted text -

because that is what i heard years ago.
but it was just not you, it was told to me that the women were
jealous, and spread that rumor.
as time passes, i feel it was fbi moles who made that pot of worms.
if it is untrue, i apologize.
actually, i never should have said it.

Monica

Jun 12, 2009, 6:12:50 PM6/12/09
> actually, i never should have said it.- Hide quoted text -

It is untrue. That is what I can't forgive of you.

runningwolf

Jun 12, 2009, 6:49:59 PM6/12/09
> It is untrue. That is what I can't forgive of you.- Hide quoted text -

well,i am not going to fight with you.
it would satisfy some people to have you and i at each other's
throats.

Hope

Jun 12, 2009, 7:05:14 PM6/12/09
On Jun 12, 4:46 pm, The Greenwood is Magic <grimus...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

Hello, grimus. Long time, no rant. Are you still busy researching
satanic ritual abuse by the Masons and such? How is the decision not
to voluntarily commit working out? Apparently you're still
functioning.

Flint_...@hotmail.com

Jun 13, 2009, 12:32:10 AM6/13/09
On Jun 12, 3:44 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's good wolfie. I will ask you why you accused me of starting
> rumours about Anna Mae and participating in the jacketing of her. I do
> require an answer to that. I ignored you when you said that before. It
> is unfounded and untrue.

BULLSHIT!

Youz One SillyASS Lying PieceoSHIT...

no matta how much ya brow beat who...

We Will NEVER FORGET!

You Know What You Did To Anna Mae...

Dontcha...

Monica

Jun 13, 2009, 1:01:00 AM6/13/09

so says the fbi lap dog. LOL!

Flint_...@hotmail.com

Jun 13, 2009, 1:21:48 AM6/13/09

AND a few Hunnerd other Natives who were there and Saw YOU Do IT...

dat shit bout da FBEyes don wash No Mo...

Accept it...YOU IS one Nasty Evil Person...

and Nuttin You Do will or can change dat...

FerGitAboutIt...

Monica

Jun 13, 2009, 1:27:02 AM6/13/09
> FerGitAboutIt...- Hide quoted text -

You are the black heart.

Flint_...@hotmail.com

Jun 13, 2009, 1:42:10 AM6/13/09
On Jun 12, 11:27 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You are the black heart.

So...Kiss It fer moi...

Flint_...@hotmail.com

Jun 13, 2009, 1:44:47 AM6/13/09

i meanz...majine Dat...

"Nasty Evil monica chalres Kisses Black Heart...and cain't seem togier
lips off..."

hmmmmmm

Monica

Jun 13, 2009, 2:37:17 AM6/13/09

In your dreams and my nightmares tiny dancer.

Red Cloud

Jun 13, 2009, 2:48:47 AM6/13/09
On Jun 12, 2:25 pm, runningwolf <nrunningw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> well, here we go.
> and monica, et al, too many to name, this is for you and others who i
> DO have respect for on this on board.
> betsy is not one of them.
> i will tell all, and cry mea culpa.
> guardian is good, *as far as she has gone*.
> my mother left me when i was two weeks old.
> my father is mixed blooded, two different tribes, some african from a
> slave, maybe other things, too. i didn't care then and i do not care
> now..
> not unusual for tribes to take in runaway slaves.

Your life story is old story like oldwifetale. It's same old story
I've heard.
Heard of new story old people are retired worse than before during
this
economic disaster.... The retired money is not enough to cover living
expensive
like medicine, gas price and food... and the Obama is ready to get
more money
from tax and give to the Wall street elites... He already spend 2
trillions and
plan on 1 billions more... There is no good jobs... ... This economy
today
does not need typical American labor because it can be cover cheaply
by
Illegal alien labors. In my street, most those fixing the street are
done by the
hand of illegal aliens. You can only get gov't type job to be far
better than the jungle-competition jobs controlled by the Mexicans/
Hispanic here...
American dream of retired nice life is fad away...Wonder this is
happening in
reservation. Those in rez has to worry about this...The storm will
hit in rez...
Or the BIA could handle the financial/economic situation better for
rez or not?

U.S. seniors hunt jobs as retirement hopes fade
By Carey Gillam Carey Gillam Wed Jun 10, 6:03 pm ET

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Reuters) – Jean Johnson is 81 years old and
suffering from diabetes. But instead of relaxing in retirement, she
recently started a new job.

"I need money. My social security check just doesn't make it, with
rent and the gas bill to pay," said Johnson, who took a job in March
at a library in Danforth, Illinois. "I need to work."

Amid the economic downturn, shrinking retirement accounts, increasing
costs for food and medicine, and stiff competition for even entry-
level jobs, evidence is building that the dream of a comfortable
retirement is dying for many Americans.

The ranks of the elderly looking for work has swelled more than 120
percent to more than 1.8 million in the last year. Among that group,
those who were 75 and older increased by 80 percent, according to data
from the National Council on Aging.

There are some 29 million seniors - those 55 and older - employed or
actively looking for work in the United States, which is about 18
percent of the civilian labor force.

And their numbers are expected to grow.

"This economic crisis has had just a horrible impact on the entire
population, but it has had a very severe impact on older people," said
Sandra Nathan, workforce development vice president at the National
Council on Aging.

Nathan said her organization was seeing a record number of people
seeking assistance with job training and employment.

"Before people used to retire and stay retired. Now what we have are
people 75 years old and older who are still in the workforce," Nathan
said.

With a national unemployment rate at 9.4 percent, the highest in more
than 25 years, the odds are stacked against older Americans seeking
work. An array of new or expanded programs, however, are aimed at
leveling the playing field.

The U.S. government has allocated stimulus dollars to bolster programs
targeted at getting older workers onto private payrolls and off of the
shaky U.S. social security system. Even individuals over 75 are being
encouraged to get training and job hunting help.

"The recovery act funds came about at exactly the right time," said
Judith Gilbert, who heads the older worker program at the U.S.
Department of Labor.

STIMULUS MONEY

The department is funding efforts in all 50 states that employ low-
income earners who are 55 and over and employed in government or
nonprofit jobs that are considered to benefit communities.

The goal is to provide these workers an immediate source of income and
ease entry into similar jobs in the private sector.

Lorraine Loy, 59, found work in Raymondville, Missouri, through the
program as a U.S. Forest Service clerk. Johnson also found her job
through the government program.

Loy said her job, which she started June 8, was needed to pay living
expenses for herself and her 65-year-old disabled husband. The idea of
retirement is a "farce," Loy said. "I don't ever see myself able to
retire."

The Labor Department's Gilbert said the program, with a budget of $571
million for 2009 and $120 million in stimulus money received this
spring, could pay wages to more than 100,000 seniors over the course
of a year.

People must have annual income less than 125 percent of the federal
poverty level, or about $14,000, to qualify.

"The money ... is a really direct stimulus to the economy. Our
folks ... they are not saving it. They're spending this money on
groceries, rent and medicine," said Gilbert, who added that the
program only served an estimated 1-2 percent of seniors who wanted and
needed to work.

This demand has spurred similar programs.

AARP, a nonprofit organization for people 50 and over, is promoting a
national "employer team," and its website features guidance on how
senior can prepare a resume, handle tough interviews, and find coveted
work-from-home jobs.

Some private employment specialists, such as "RetirementJobs.com,"
work on ways to keep seniors in the labor force.

And the National Council on Aging also is offering job training and
employment assistance.

"We are really having to work hard and get creative," Nathan said.
"But the thing that will get this economy turned around is putting
people back to work."

(Editing by Paul Simao)

Guardian

Jun 13, 2009, 9:06:50 AM6/13/09
On Jun 12, 5:25 pm, runningwolf <nrunningw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> well, here we go.
> and monica, et al, too many to name, this is for you and others who i
> DO have respect for on this on board.
> betsy is not one of them.

So far, so good... If a lying Faux Indian fraud like you 'respected"
me, I would be VERY concerned.

> i will tell all,

That will be the day....

> guardian is good, *as far as she has gone*.

I am just waiting for you to dig your hole deeper...then I will "go
farther" ...MUCH farther. You had such fun insulting me when I
first arrived to ask you about your FALSE claims regarding Serbin...
still enjoying yourself?

> my father is mixed blooded, two different tribes, some african from a
> slave, maybe other things, too. i didn't care then and i do not care
> now..

So you admit you are a American mutt (like the majority of the US
population) who just decided to claim "Indian" Your mother was
white, your father was white, black, and "two different tribes" you
still refuse to name? You went to PRIVATE CATHOLIC SCHOOL. Exactly how
does this make you "Indian" again?

> at 6, i went into an anglican catholic school that "catered" to
> wayward girls, usually teens, and indians, usually mixed bloods, that
> could not go to government schools, but somehow,they still
> wrangled.funding because of us.

So now you admit that you DID NOT attend an "Indian School" but in
fact were sent to a PRIVATE Catholic school?

> i am very light.

So that would make you the girl standing in the far right of the
photo? The girl who looks to be of HIGH SCHOOL age?

> i will not divulge the name of that school, and with good reason.

That "good reason" would be that you are a LIAR and a Faux Indian
making up your history on the Internet! Now that you have been
caught, you are changing your story, trying to wiggle out of the
multiple lies you have been caught in.

> it is no longer a boarding operation, and takes in upper middle class
> to wealthy students.

You are afraid to NAME THE SCHOOL because it was a PRIVATE SCHOOL
someone paid for you to attend in the 50's, NOT an "INDIAN SCHOOL"
Where is your uniform? Standard issue hair cut?
YOU DID NOT ATTEND AN INDIAN SCHOOL, you are a LIAR!

I know what the REAL "Indian Schools" did to Indians (besides making
them where uniforms) and you DISGUST ME by trying to claim to have
attended one when you DID NOT!!

> now, my age.
> my present husband, also a mixed blood, has a birth year of 1955.
> now what older women would not fudge a year or two off her birth date
> in public.

What? "fudge a year or two OFF???" You have been ADDING years to your
age, claiming "Elder" status...since you were on AOL. Most old hag
chicken hawks like you would SUBTRACT from their actual age, not add
almost a decade.

Once again, if you are going to keep lying on the Internet, I suggest
you take a course in remedial math.

> Are you assuming people here can not do basic math/

At this point I am assuming that YOU have to take your shoes off to
count above "10"

> which brings us to the myspace page.
> my husband's ex wife built that page for me for a xmas present.

ROFLUIPM Did you gave her a lovely duck feather dreamcatcher in
return?

> sounds like i am a real nasty person so far, eh?

Sounds like you are a lying white skank pretending to be Indian so
far..... keep going.

> as for others, the evil one does, always returns when one least
> expects it.

You have lied about your age, your race, your attendance at an "Indian
school" and that is just what I have gotten to so far....and have no
doubt, there is more. It does not surprise me that you would
consider the truth to be "evil"

Some people asked why I called you a "Faux Indian" Now they know.

Flint_...@hotmail.com

Jun 13, 2009, 6:39:24 PM6/13/09
On Jun 13, 12:37 am, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In my nightmares tiny dancer.

now ya gotit...

Everbody gots to go sleep sumtymez, eh?

Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee

Monica

Jun 13, 2009, 7:21:09 PM6/13/09

Is that when trimbach feeds you the stories?

rare breed

Jun 14, 2009, 12:43:03 AM6/14/09
Red Clown spewed:

> Your life story  is old story like oldwifetale. It's same old story
> I've heard.
> Heard of new story old people are retired worse than before during
> this
> economic disaster.... The retired money is not enough to cover living
> expensive
> like medicine, gas price and food... and the Obama is ready to get
> more money
> from  tax and give to the Wall street elites...

See? If you stopped right there, your post would've been
cogent.