Here you go Guardian

Monica

May 27, 2009, 6:25:49 PM5/27/09
http://dcs-inmatesearch.ne.gov/Corrections/InmateDisplayServlet?DcsId=37720&showInmateImage=true

: 37720 -- BERNARD RED CHERRIES
Demographics
Inmate Committed Name
Last: RED CHERRIES First: BERNARD Middle: Suffix:
Inmate Legal Name
Last: First: Middle: Suffix:
Details
Gender: MALE Race: NATIVE AMERICAN Date of Birth: 09/05/1962
Current Age: 26
Facility:

Sentence Information
Sentence Dates
Facility:
Total Sentence: 1 Years 3 Months 0 Days To 3 Years 0
Months 0 Days
Sentence Begin Date: 02/27/1987 Good Time Law: 567 Projected
Release Date: 10/27/1988

Parole Information
Parole Eligibility Date: 12/12/1987 Parole Hearing Date: Next
Parole Board Review Date:
Parole Discharge Date: 10/13/1988 Parole Discharge Type: EXPIRATION
OF PAROLE

Release Information
Release Date: 03/25/1988 Reason for Release: DISCRETIONARY
PAROLE

Offense Information
Offense Term
Description Run Code Minimum Maximum County of Commitment
FALSE IMPRISONMENT 1ST DEGREE CC 1 Yr 3 Mo 0 Da 3 Yr 0 Mo 0
Da LANCASTER
- -
KIDNAPPING CC 1 Yr 3 Mo 0 Da 3 Yr 0 Mo 0 Da LANCASTER
- -

Alias Names
Last First Middle Extension

Hope

May 27, 2009, 7:20:28 PM5/27/09
On May 27, 5:25 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:

Wow. Kidnapping and 1st degree False Imprisonment. Oops!

Good job!

ellie...@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 8:31:47 PM5/27/09
While the protection of ceremonies meetings Bernard Red Cherries (aka
Robert Oliver Coltte) organized in 2002 are well known on the
Internet, the Cheyenne people he originallly lived among tend to have
a different take on his fitness to be a spokesman for the cause. There
are reasons he has not lived on his home rez for many years now.

While I think the 2002 and 2003 meetings did some good and I support
any effort to organize against appropriators, it should also be noted
what those who actually live on the NC rez think of his history. This
was posted by the former Director of Cultural Preservation for the
Northern Cheyenne. Red Cherries / Coltte is not named by name here,
but anyone who knows the history of those meetings and who was at them
knows who is being discussed:

"A few years ago a Cheyenne wanted the US government to take
jurisdiction over the protection of ceremonies. This man went from
tribe to tribe, talking to the "Sundance Chiefs," trying to gain their
support and the support of tribal governments. This attempt was made
because he stated he had seen too much of the abuse of ceremonies
belonging to Native Americans, especially Cheyenne. Little to anyones
knowledge, this man had been reported conducting ceremonies for non-
Natives and taking advantage of Cheyenne members themselves by
exploiting, manipulating, and abusing ceremonies."

from http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=445390513&blogId=469331011

I respect the political work Redcherries/Coltte has done in the past,
and support the protection of ceremonies wholeheartedly. But I do not
respect the harm I believe he has done to the women and children in
his life. Nor do I support the ceremonial abuses he has engaged in out
of the public eye, both before _and after_ the protection meetings. I
pray he has to face consequences for his abuses.

No public PR campaign, for any cause, can make up for what I believe
he has done to these women and children. All those women and children
tried to do was help him. Having seen what I have from him, I think
his whole "protection" campaign has been a smokescreen to divert
attention from his other activities. Continuing to support an abuser,
criminal and hypocrite in this area can only damage the cause in the
long run.

nrunni...@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 10:00:18 PM5/27/09
On May 27, 5:31 pm, ellie.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> While the protection of ceremonies meetings Bernard Red Cherries (aka
> Robert Oliver Coltte) organized in 2002 are well known on the
> Internet, the Cheyenne people he originallly lived among tend to have
> a different take on his fitness to be a spokesman for the cause. There
> are reasons he has not lived on his home rez for many years now.
>
> While I think the 2002 and 2003 meetings did some good and I support
> any effort to organize against appropriators, it should also be noted
> what those who actually live on the NC rez think of his history. This
> was posted by the former Director of Cultural Preservation for the
> Northern Cheyenne. Red Cherries / Coltte is not named by name here,
> but anyone who knows the history of those meetings and who was at them
> knows who is being discussed:
>
> "A few years ago a Cheyenne wanted the US government to take
> jurisdiction over the protection of ceremonies.  This man went from
> tribe to tribe, talking to the "Sundance Chiefs," trying to gain their
> support and the support of tribal governments.  This attempt was made
> because he stated he had seen too much of the abuse of ceremonies
> belonging to Native Americans, especially Cheyenne.  Little to anyones
> knowledge, this man had been reported conducting ceremonies for non-
> Natives and taking advantage of Cheyenne members themselves by
> exploiting, manipulating, and abusing ceremonies."
>
> fromhttp://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=4453...

> I respect the political work Redcherries/Coltte has done in the past,
> and support the protection of ceremonies wholeheartedly. But I do not
> respect the harm I believe he has done to the women and children in
> his life. Nor do I support the ceremonial abuses he has engaged in out
> of the public eye, both before _and after_ the protection meetings. I
> pray he has to face consequences for his abuses.
>
> No public PR campaign, for any cause, can make up for what I believe
> he has done to these women and children. All those women and children
> tried to do was help him. Having seen what I have from him, I think
> his whole "protection" campaign has been a smokescreen to divert
> attention from his other activities. Continuing to support an abuser,
> criminal and hypocrite in this area can only damage the cause in the
> long run.

actually, i doubt very much any of these people are concerned with
truth.
in reading this "guardian's website, it sounds like she has some sort
of problem,but i don't know what it is, and the posts she has put up
on indianz.com sound so very hateful about people she hasn't a clue
about.
insulting stuff.
well, she must be english.
euros ^shrug^
they proclaim to "protect" and never lie,
guardian of darkness is an excellent name for that person.
there certainly is darkness there.

nrunni...@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 10:24:04 PM5/27/09
On May 27, 5:31 pm, ellie.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> While the protection of ceremonies meetings Bernard Red Cherries (aka
> Robert Oliver Coltte) organized in 2002 are well known on the
> Internet, the Cheyenne people he originallly lived among tend to have
> a different take on his fitness to be a spokesman for the cause. There
> are reasons he has not lived on his home rez for many years now.
>
> While I think the 2002 and 2003 meetings did some good and I support
> any effort to organize against appropriators, it should also be noted
> what those who actually live on the NC rez think of his history. This
> was posted by the former Director of Cultural Preservation for the
> Northern Cheyenne. Red Cherries / Coltte is not named by name here,
> but anyone who knows the history of those meetings and who was at them
> knows who is being discussed:
>
> "A few years ago a Cheyenne wanted the US government to take
> jurisdiction over the protection of ceremonies.  This man went from
> tribe to tribe, talking to the "Sundance Chiefs," trying to gain their
> support and the support of tribal governments.  This attempt was made
> because he stated he had seen too much of the abuse of ceremonies
> belonging to Native Americans, especially Cheyenne.  Little to anyones
> knowledge, this man had been reported conducting ceremonies for non-
> Natives and taking advantage of Cheyenne members themselves by
> exploiting, manipulating, and abusing ceremonies."
>
> fromhttp://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=4453...

> I respect the political work Redcherries/Coltte has done in the past,
> and support the protection of ceremonies wholeheartedly. But I do not
> respect the harm I believe he has done to the women and children in
> his life. Nor do I support the ceremonial abuses he has engaged in out
> of the public eye, both before _and after_ the protection meetings. I
> pray he has to face consequences for his abuses.
>
> No public PR campaign, for any cause, can make up for what I believe
> he has done to these women and children. All those women and children
> tried to do was help him. Having seen what I have from him, I think
> his whole "protection" campaign has been a smokescreen to divert
> attention from his other activities. Continuing to support an abuser,
> criminal and hypocrite in this area can only damage the cause in the
> long run.

i don't know whose facebook page it is.
but in it, there is a paragraph which says this:
(i hope that person doesn't mind me quoting their work).

"Cheyenne has always been an identity, a way of life. Though Cheyenne
was patrilineal, children followed their father, there was also many
instances where captives, women and children, were groomed into
Cheyenne and came to be accepted as and identity themselves as
Cheyenne.

A few years ago when the then Northern Cheyenne Tribal President
assigned the task of reorganizing the panels on display at the Peace
Through Unity monument at the Little Bighorn Battlefield there were
two very profound statements that were intended to be made: 1)
Cheyenne is about identity, not just blood quantum. 2) Cheyenne is
Cheyenne, whether in the north or in the south."

this IS very profound.
one could almost insert any nation's name in for cheyenne.
if one lives as a member and is recognized as a member, then that is
it.
i don't think any white person or any other nation has anything to say
about it.
certainly not the euro feds.
who have practiced the policy of genocide since they hit these shores.

proof has been posted here, but i doubt it will change it's mind.
truth doesn't seem to be much of a factor in these situations.
it won't damage it's "cause".
because the stated "cause" is not the real "cause".
no matter what people do, ill or nil, there is always a good side to
them.
sometimes it is damn hard to find, though.
i think we also must consider that neither serbin, nor shelby, really
know much about real indian life.
they just like that "romantic" notion.
all feathers and leathers,yanno.
and dark hair flying in the wind.
and bodice ripping drama, let's not forget that.
if the "guardian of darkness" was truly concerned with faux indians,
it may want to look closer to it's bedroom. lol
it may want to turn on the light, too. lol

Hope

May 28, 2009, 12:22:43 PM5/28/09
On May 27, 9:24 pm, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:

> i don't know whose facebook page it is.
> but in it, there is a paragraph which says this:
> (i hope that person doesn't  mind me quoting their work).
>
> "Cheyenne has always been an identity, a way of life.  Though Cheyenne
> was patrilineal, children followed their father, there was also many
> instances where captives, women and children, were groomed into
> Cheyenne and came to be accepted as and identity themselves as
> Cheyenne.
>
> A few years ago when the then Northern Cheyenne Tribal President
> assigned the task of reorganizing the panels on display at the Peace
> Through Unity monument at the Little Bighorn Battlefield there were
> two very profound statements that were intended to be made: 1)
> Cheyenne is about identity, not just blood quantum.  2) Cheyenne is
> Cheyenne, whether in the north or in the south."
>
> this IS very profound.
> one could almost insert any nation's name in for cheyenne.
> if one lives as a member and is recognized as a member, then that is
> it.
> i don't think any white person or any other nation has anything to say
> about it.

Why should they? Other than feeling they have a right to impose their
rules and prejudices on other people, I mean...

Why did I just have this flash of someone walking into a Cheyenne camp
and screaming, "I don't care what the Tribe says, you are not
Cheyenne! You are WHITE!!!" *LMAO*

> certainly not the euro feds.
> who have practiced the policy of genocide since they hit these shores.
>
> proof has been posted here, but i doubt it will change it's mind.
> truth doesn't seem to be much of a factor in these situations.

Nope. Proof never opened any mind that is determined to stay closed.

> it won't damage it's "cause".
> because the stated "cause" is not the real "cause".

Bingo.

> no matter what people do, ill  or nil, there is always a good side to
> them.
> sometimes it  is damn hard to find, though.

Ain't that the truth? Sometimes it seems more like a little corner
than a whole side. ;-p

> i think we also must consider that neither serbin, nor  shelby, really
> know much about real indian life.
> they just like that "romantic" notion.
> all feathers and leathers,yanno.
> and dark hair flying in the wind.
> and bodice ripping drama, let's not forget that.

I used to call those romantic fantasy novels "Lust in the Dust" books.

> if the "guardian of  darkness" was truly concerned with faux indians,
> it may want to look closer to it's bedroom.  lol
> it may want to turn on the light,  too.  lol

I don't understand something (now THERE'S a novelty!) Are these
people saying that you have to have enough blood from ONE tribe and
have followed the white man's rules and enrolled in order to be a REAL
Indian?? If you defied the system and didn't enroll, and so can't be
verified by these phone calls they make to "verify membership," that
means you aren't an Indian, no matter how much blood you have? If you
are mixed blood, even if you grew up on a rez, you're not REALLY an
Indian because you don't have a piece of paper?

Who gave these people the authority to decide such things?? Surely
not REAL Indians! I know I'm (mostly) white, but this seems ludicrous
to me.

nrunni...@gmail.com

May 28, 2009, 4:32:19 PM5/28/09
> to me.- Hide quoted text -

well, actually, there were some changes a bit back, or something went
on somewhere, and i was notified i could enroll.
but way back when, it didn't matter because everyone knew who i was.
and now, it doesn't matter because i don't care.
my kids are enrolled in their nations, and i have no actual use for a
card, other than to flick it in someone's face, and i don't do that.
as popeye sez,i yam what i yam..

Monica

May 28, 2009, 7:45:47 PM5/28/09
On May 27, 3:25 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://dcs-inmatesearch.ne.gov/Corrections/InmateDisplayServlet?DcsId...

I sent this to her email addy too. So she can't say she didn't see it.
Now we see if she puts it up on her site.

nrunni...@gmail.com

May 28, 2009, 7:56:22 PM5/28/09
> Now we see if she puts it up on her site.- Hide quoted text -

i don't think she is concerned with truth.

Hope

May 28, 2009, 8:15:22 PM5/28/09

I don't either. She didn't bother to point out that the "proof" she
posted about you and that other lady was a conversation from, like,
FIVE YEARS AGO. I'm not seeing a whole lot of above-board honorable
behavior from her direction. Which makes what she claims to be all
about rather ironic...

Hope

May 28, 2009, 8:24:34 PM5/28/09

Nativebadass claims there is no proof of any of the allegations,
though he never says exactly what those are. I wonder what he would
do with this kidnapping conviction? Kinda hard to blame that on
people who are out to get the man because he protects ceremonies. And
Eugene flat out said there was NO settlement offer over what he posted
on his blog, so I don't see how Nativebadass can offer any proof of
his claim about that.

I wonder why this man does not speak up for HIMSELF? If I were being
accused of something and was innocent, you can bet I would be
confronting my accusers and making sure the public heard my side. But
maybe he has been advised to lay low. I'm sure there's a lot going on
behind the scenes.

nrunni...@gmail.com

May 29, 2009, 6:58:57 PM5/29/09
> about rather ironic...- Hide quoted text -

i received an email warning me about this "guardian."
she stalks people online, according to my friend.
well, hell, let her stalk.
i have been stalked by experts, and expert she ain't.
she goes all over the boards and drags up old posts, trying to find
who *she* deems "faux indians".
she then posts all personal info she finds, where, i am not sure,
maybe indianz.com.
because she is white, and is involving herself in indian affairs, many
resent her.
SUPPOSEDLY she is working with someoneover here on alt.native to find
some info on my friend, however, that friend has not posted here in
a long, long, time.
at least a year, if not more.
if you want to see exactly what kind of nut she is, read some of her
posts on other topics.
people have tried to get her to leave, but she doesn't.
some one from the eastern band forum says she wrecked theirs.
she is not concerned about "faux indians",she is just a typical racist
brit who likes to dis indians.
she has no idea who the real faux are.
whadda oxymorn, eh?
I don't even see the worse culture vultures on her website.
what she has is sooo out of date.
As for sexual molesters, and abusers, she has picked up a few from the
'net.
and they aren't even up to date.
i don't think she is worth the time. imo.

Hope

May 29, 2009, 7:21:01 PM5/29/09

Do people really believe she has any authority to decide who is and
isn't a "real" Indian? I really don't get that. If she wants to make
a rule that no one can be a vendor of Indian-type goods or be a
presenter in her pagan festivals, etc, unless they are card-carrying
members of a tribe, that's one thing. But to go beyond that and say
that the only real Indians are enrolled Indians and try to impose that
rule for *everyone* is nuts.

> because she is white, and is involving herself in indian affairs, many
> resent  her.
> SUPPOSEDLY she is working with someoneover here on alt.native to find
> some  info on my friend, however, that friend has not posted here in
> a  long, long, time.
> at least a year, if not more.

Hmm...I sure hope that is not true.

> if you want to see exactly what kind of nut she is, read some of her
> posts on other topics.

No, thank you. I've already seen more of her than I want to.

> people have tried to get her to leave,  but she doesn't.
> some one from the eastern band forum says she wrecked theirs.
> she is not concerned about "faux indians",she is just a typical racist
> brit who likes to dis indians.
> she has no idea who the real faux are.
> whadda oxymorn, eh?

*LMAO* Good one, Wolfie!

> I don't even see the worse culture vultures on her website.
> what she has is  sooo out of date.

I wonder what the odds might be that she targets people she doesn't
like and lets others slide? Not that people who think they have a
little power ever abuse it like that...

> As for sexual molesters, and abusers, she has picked up a few from the
> 'net.
> and they aren't even up to date.
> i don't think she is  worth the time.  imo.

I hope you are right.

nrunni...@gmail.com

May 29, 2009, 9:40:51 PM5/29/09
> I hope you are right.- Hide quoted text -

well, these type of people crop up every so often.
they are always around, it's just that dark whiff of excrement only
drifts by every once in a while.
they are busy other places dropping their peculiar type of slime.
actually, most of these people are a bit psychotic.
just a twist on the culture vulture thing.
one group pretends to be indian, the other group pretend to "protect"
indians.
same coin, different sides.
^shrug^

eaglewi...@hotmail.com

May 30, 2009, 4:34:42 PM5/30/09
> : 37720 --BERNARD RED CHERRIES

I was contacted by my good friend Leon Eagle elk to help "Clarify"
these past charges that Bernard Red Cherries JR had been imprisoned
for. And to help lay to rest the "Rumors" that he was possibly
imprisoned for crimes against women and children, this is far from the
thruth. Let me first introduce myself, my name is Beverly H.and am in
noway connected to or have any benefit for the statement I am about to
wittness too other then bringing forth what I know to be the truth. So
I would appreciate if this commiunity would not "lodge" an attack on
me as I have no desire too have my life put thru "any undo-anguish" by
this group. I first will state in 1991 I was admitted to the
University of Nebraska School of law in Lincoln, Neb. My background is
Choctaw. My Great grandparents were from the Mississipi choctaw
Nation. So as such when I entered law school my heart was to defend
our Native causes. As such I was assigned to work with Native inmates
and was assigned to the case of Bernard Red Cherries JR Neb/
D.O.C.#37720 in November of 1986 who was charged with initially
Assault with dangerous weapon 2nd degree felony, carries a penalty of
1yr to 20yrs in Nebraska. My job as an intern was to supply to
Attorney with the facts of the charges, as such the initial charges
were amended to false imprisonment in the 4th degree which carried a
sentance of no less than 15mos/ no more than 3yrs. Because there were
(2) two seperate charges of Assault on (2) two adult white males,
hence the information that you have posted is not all as accurate as
you are implying it to be. Now I do know this much to be fact, MR Red
Cherries has never to my knowledge ever been charged in any
Juristiction with any "crimes" against women, or children. The above
mentioned info that you have posted is from a data base that is
readily available to anyone, however it has no mention of the persons
effected. Thru the yrs I have had the opportunity to have read on the
efforts of Bernard Red Cherries in his endeavor to "protect" our
sacred ways and can only say that I am very proud of this man and pray
that someday you will all find "Peace and forgiveness" in your hearts
and do thank you all for reading this response.

ellie...@gmail.com

May 30, 2009, 5:13:30 PM5/30/09

I don't believe the above statement is from this unknown "Beverly H,"
whoever that is supposed to be. The phrasing, the incorrect use of
quotation marks and the particular spelling and capitalization errors
read exactly like things Red Cherries has written. Look up some of his
"protection of ceremonies" statements online. Others have asked why he
hasn't spoken up for himself. He has. I believe the above post is by
him, as have been others posted under aliases on Mr. Johnson's blog.

I don't know who he kidnapped, assaulted and robbed in relation to the
prison time he did. But once again, the charges brought forth by his
stepdaughter and other family members are being ignored by the above
poster.

Monica

May 30, 2009, 8:29:58 PM5/30/09
> and do thank you all for reading this response.- Hide quoted text -

I posted the item from the bureau of prisons assuming it to be true.
My ultimate concern is the young lady in question. I am very upset
with Portland AIM for their bullying tactics in trying to silence
Eugene Johnson. The issue of abuse, whether it is physical, mental,
emotional or sexual, has to stop. This isn't Traditional behavior. It
is introduced behavior and it is ruining our communities. When a young
girl, or boy, is abused it ruins their life. Men seem to think it is
their right and place blame on their victim. If you are Bernard Red
Cherries I suggest you get yourself into therapy and start dealing
with this problem. If you care for Indian people then call off
Portland AIM and tell them that a warrior's duty is to protect the
people. This is the crux of what is wrong in our communities. If you
are truly a chief and a medicine man then you know what is right. You
only have to do it. You are not above The People. They do not serve
you. You serve them.

nrunni...@gmail.com

May 30, 2009, 9:00:08 PM5/30/09
> poster.- Hide quoted text -

i don't know you, ellie g, nor do i know bernard redcherries.
i did however, stand up for eugene johnson on his thread.
i suggested to the family of mr redcherries that they resolve their
problems either within family, or involve the law if need be, rather
than harass mr johnson, HE did not level these charges against mr
redcherries.
they were leveled by a member of mr redcherries family.
i also commended mr johnson for subsequent comments on his blog re:
domestic abuse, which had nothing to do with mr redcherries.
for that, my name was dragged through the mud by some white euro woman
who has no idea of native family relationships on indianz.com.
that someone that i only know online would be insulted and named as
my clan nephew is really lower than whale shit.
i was thoroughly insulted and vilified by people who do not even know
me.
that mr redcherries minions and mouths can do such a thing speaks not
well of mr redcherries.
that mr redcherries would drag in aim, white women,, and sal serbin to
do his dirty work is disgusting.
it is not mr redcherries that i formly castigated, it was the actions
of so called warriors that feel abuse of women is okay.
and now, i am pissed.
i will say that i think mr redcherries is acting beneath what he
*says* he stands for, and you, ms beverly h, have your damned nerve
coming over here and telling us this bullshit.
not after mr redcherries minions and white female hangerson have
vilified me so thoroughly.
kma

nrunni...@gmail.com

May 30, 2009, 9:00:41 PM5/30/09
> you. You serve them.- Hide quoted text -

AMEN, girl, AMEN!!!!

nrunni...@gmail.com

May 31, 2009, 11:22:40 AM5/31/09
On May 30, 2:13 pm, ellie.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> poster.- Hide quoted text -

seems to me if she went through college, she would know it isn't undo-
anguish, but undue anguish.
noway is no way, commiunity is community, and evidently she doesn't
know what words are capitalized, and which are not.
and how about the "undue anguish" i have been caused by the ugliness
posted about me on indianz.com?

Hope

May 31, 2009, 1:00:20 PM5/31/09
On May 31, 10:22 am, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:

> seems to me if she went through college, she would know it isn't undo-
> anguish, but undue anguish.
> noway is no way, commiunity is community, and evidently she doesn't
> know what  words are  capitalized, and which are not.
> and how about the "undue anguish" i have been caused by the ugliness
> posted about me on indianz.com?

There are a LOT more errors than that. The whole thing is a mess. And
a lot is left unsaid as well. This "woman" says she was admitted to
law school in 1991. Then she says she was assigned to work on the
case in 1986. Is that a typo?

I also wonder why she only mentions being admitted to law school and
says nothing of when she passed the bar. She says, "Now I do know

this much to be fact, MR Red Cherries has never to my knowledge ever

been charged in any Juristiction [sic] with any 'crimes' against
women, or children." Unless she is a lawyer or otherwise involved in
the legal system, why should what she has personal knowledge of carry
any particular weight?

"She" has come forward publicly with information about a case she
worked on, supposedly NOT at the request of Mr. Red Cherries but of
someone else. I am not sure of the ethics of that, but if she wants
to do so, she should provide information with which the readers of
such claims can verify them. And that includes being able to verify
that she is who she claims to be. Otherwise it's just one more online
opinion that could be coming from anyone and may or may not be
factual. Supposedly that's what "she" is protesting and wants to
avoid, right? Perhaps she should start by giving her full name and
Tribal info so "Guardian" can verify that she's not a "faux Indian,"
for a start. ;-p

eaglewi...@hotmail.com

May 31, 2009, 6:22:33 PM5/31/09
> : 37720 --BERNARD RED CHERRIES
.I apologize for the type o's. However I stand by my statement, In the
last day we have been in contact with Mr. Red Cherries who I might add
is doing quite well, despite your unfounded attacks. With his
permission, He has allowed us to give the following information.
Sentencing Judge was Jeffery Chevraunt, District court judge Lancaster
County, Nebraska.Attorney assigned to defend Mr. Red Cherries was
Susan Tast, who I believe is still an active attorney in Lincoln,
Nebraska. For Bernard's short period of parole he was assigned to
parole officer for the state of Montana Thomas Blankenship. Something
similiar to these accusations of crimes against women and children was
presented to Lois Estimo, Della's mother, by a man intent on ruining
his relationship with Lois. Lois should be able to verify these
alledged allegations. This occured in 1994. At that time the man
alledged Bernard was in prison for sexual assault. These allegations
were subsequently cleared up by the Dept. Of Corrections. I wonder how
many of you haters even really know him as a person. Well I do know
him. He is the most kind Chief I could ever hope to be acquatainted
with. It is to our understanding that Mr. Johnson removed Mr. Red
Cherries as a subject on his blog because of UNFOUNDED allegations,
You are not the first but only one of many new age factions that have
attempted to create diversions for his good work for TRUE native
people. And I might add because of these types of unfounded lies we
spend too much with this and not what is important!

Monica

May 31, 2009, 6:43:44 PM5/31/09
> spend too much with this and not what is important!- Hide quoted text -

New age faction? You're the one hiding behind a new age name. Why is
Red Cherries using AIM to bully people into silence. Why has Eugene's
wife been attacked? Those are not the actions of real warriors. If Red
Cherries were actually a chief and a medicine man he would call them
to account. The actions of everyone following Red Cherries is
unconscionable and egregious.

There was a time when AIM mobilized to protect the People from corrupt
Tribal Governments trying to silence them. Since when did AIM become
the silencers? I am not attacking Bernard Red Cherries. My first
concern is for the welfare of the young lady in question.

I am perfectly within my rights as an elder within my community and as
an "oldtimer" in the movement to say that the actions of Portland AIM
and Oklahoma AIM was wrong. ANY kind of abuse is wrong. It's wrong to
abuse children. It's wrong to abuse those protecting the children.

We have never stood up as a community and said that abuse stops here
and how. It is time.

whose...@aol.com

Jun 1, 2009, 8:43:31 PM6/1/09
On May 31, 3:22�pm, eaglewingwom...@hotmail.com wrote:
> spend too much with this and not what is important!- Hide quoted text -

Hah?
Eaglewingwoman?
Nice newage name, ennit?
Do any of you old AOLers remember that
wolfhowlsinspringtimewithcubsonhertits?
Something like that, anyhow.
Going into Native boards and telling us how to be Indian.
You are the same thing.

What you?
Some newage White woman who wants a bit of Indian dick?

You calling old lady RunningWolf a newager?
She never attacked old man Red Cherries.
But yous guys on that Indianz.com did her.
Old lady RunningWolf was Indian before you, or Red Cherries, or that
English twit was born.
White people are stupid, and the Indians that use them are even
stupider.

basen...@yahoo.com

Jun 2, 2009, 10:31:04 AM6/2/09
> Hah?
> Eaglewingwoman?
> Nice newage name, ennit?
> Do any of you old AOLers remember that
> wolfhowlsinspringtimewithcubsonhertits?
> Something like  that, anyhow.
> Going into Native boards and telling us how to be Indian.
> You are the same thing.

You'd be surprised at all the wasicu who do.

Or maybe not.

> What you?
> Some newage White woman who wants a bit of Indian  dick?

I could make several jokes here.

1. A bit off Indian dick? ::crossing legs::
2. Define "a bit of" Indian dick. I want to make sure
I'm not penetrating too far.
3. Most newage women are skanky enough to sleep with a
whole tribe of ndn men. Of course, these ndn men must
all have heaving pecs, long hair, and smooth skin. In
fact, the smooth skin thing is a major fetish for them.
Along with the "fact" that ndn men go shirtless at the
very least all the time.

> You calling old lady RunningWolf a newager?

> She never attacked old man Red Cherries.

> But yous guys  on that Indianz.com did her.

No big shocks there. The newager claims are as
follows:

1. Anyone who claims to be an ndn is one.
2. You can't criticize an ndn out of "red
brotherhood" or whatever.

Twits.

Guardian

Jun 2, 2009, 10:59:51 AM6/2/09
On May 27, 10:00 pm, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:
> guardian of darkness is an excellent name for that person.
> there certainly is darkness there.

Well Norah, I did not expect a Faux Indian like you to be particularly
fond of the webmaster of a site called "Faux Indians" ...but you are
not my concern at the moment. Caucasiandian Posers always take a back
seat to sexual predators....so you will just have to wait your turn.

Oh, and our org. is called "Out of the Dark" for a reason.

Guardian

Jun 2, 2009, 11:01:33 AM6/2/09
On May 28, 7:45 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I sent this to her email addy too. So she can't say she didn't see it.
> Now we see if she puts it up on her site.

I received your email and replied. THANK YOU!

Guardian

Jun 2, 2009, 11:02:58 AM6/2/09
On May 28, 7:56 pm, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:

>  i don't think she is concerned with truth.

Yes, and your reasons for wanting people to believe this are as
obvious as your Angloness

Guardian

Jun 2, 2009, 11:10:02 AM6/2/09
On May 29, 7:21 pm, Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do people really believe she has any authority to decide who is and
> isn't a "real" Indian?  I really don't get that.

Of course not, I ask the real Tribes these Faux Indians claim to
represent and/or be enrolled in. The on-line posers like Runningwolf
and her little pack of wolfetts do not like this, for obvious reasons.

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2009, 12:08:59 PM6/2/09

i don't need you to determine whether i am indian or not.
my family and my people make that decision.

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2009, 12:10:38 PM6/2/09

i must have hit a nerve with this culture vulture, for her to be so
vitriolic against me.
oh, well, she is not the first culture thief that has been upset with
me.

oldwifetale

Jun 2, 2009, 12:50:48 PM6/2/09
On Jun 2, 7:59 am, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:

Hmmm, well you are sure leaving *some* people in the dark.

Why would euro-pagans (as you call yourself) be so worried about 'faux
indians' unless you're trying to appropriate (as it's called here) or
incorporate Indian spirituality into your 'own' Path? And why would a
*real* pagan need to do that? Not much chance in being 'duped' if
you're not in the 'market' looking for ways and means 'outside' your
own Traditions. Where's the danger, then? I really don't see what
makes *Faux Indians* any of *your* business unless you have a more
'personal and private' reason for overseeing which names do and
*don't* get added to your *Faux Indian* list.

Sexual predators, on the other hand, are *everyone's* business. But
that doesn't explain why you chased someone clear to alt.native simply
for posting her own opinions on a blog or forum. Did you track down
everyone else who commented on the Red Cherries issue, and demand
'evidence' to back their personal views, or are you just out for blood?

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2009, 1:04:08 PM6/2/09

no, actually, this is another side of the culture vulture coin.
she can quite accept mixed bloods and fakes IF they have a penis.
but then, she is a brit, and you know what havoc they wreaked when
they invaded these shores.
or any other for that matter.
look, when she is stalking me, then maybe she is leaving someone else
alone, eh?
the sexual predators she posts can be found on more than a few
websites, and her's is terribly out of date.
we have an excellent one here in arizona.
there are some truly nice brits, but on the whole, they are a strange
lot.

YouPick

Jun 2, 2009, 1:39:47 PM6/2/09

"Guardian" <guar...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote in message

^)^)^)^0^0^0^)^)^)

Hey..!!!...KIN.. i be a *wolfette*...or do i need a *sex change* ????

wayne george

;p)

****************

YouPick

Jun 2, 2009, 1:44:43 PM6/2/09

<nrunni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

*****

Yup..then there was that ole guy wayne george..out sellin nd prostitutin his
so called art nd culture..WHY THe Nerve...!!!!
Nex..he'll be out ridin in the mountains polutin nd spreadin garbage over
large areas n such..!!!
MY GAWD.............WILL.IT NEVER end...............???????????????????

wayne george :-) go ahead nd piss on me nd tell me it's rainin..i
need a bath anyway i kin get it.. ;)

*****************

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2009, 1:54:52 PM6/2/09
On Jun 2, 10:39 am, "YouPick" <gw-geo...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> "Guardian" <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote in message

you would have to be a "wolfer". lol

YouPick

Jun 2, 2009, 3:40:18 PM6/2/09

<nrunni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

**&&**

No prob....i can be any animal i wish to be...but i'm not a *changeling* or
any other such creature..i've learned to be in control of my powers. ;)

wayne george

&****&

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2009, 3:57:19 PM6/2/09
On Jun 2, 12:40 pm, "YouPick" <gw-geo...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> <nrunningw...@gmail.com> wrote in message

how lucky you are.
i have never gained complete control over mine.

YouPick

Jun 2, 2009, 4:03:07 PM6/2/09

<nrunni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

&*&^&^&*&^&^&*(&^&

Well..it's sorta like in one Clint Eastwood movie..where he says.."a man's
got to know his limitations"..
Now..i don't know if this theory is applicable to you gals...but i'm a kinda
thinking it might..
Now..just don't waste any precious time nd go a watchin ole Eastwood
movies... ;)))

wayne george

*****************

Monica

Jun 2, 2009, 4:52:12 PM6/2/09

You need to put lisa dillon on your faux indian site. She posts as
bluturtle. She appropriates the culture of Native Americans and Native
Hawaiians. She is nuts.

Monica

Jun 2, 2009, 5:34:02 PM6/2/09
> lot.- Hide quoted text -

Now that's what I say and you jump to the white women's defense. Why
is it okay for you to say it and not me?

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2009, 8:03:26 PM6/2/09
> is it okay for you to say it and not me?- Hide quoted text -

because they have not attacked me.
this one has.
you are holding your own quite well, monica.
besides, what i have said, and what you have said are two different
things.
these ones here have not accused you of being "faux indian", nor have
they maligned you on other boards.
you have gone toe to toe with them, and they with you.
that is the difference.
they have not degraded your identity.

Hope

Jun 2, 2009, 8:51:33 PM6/2/09

Yes, people can disagree without calling someone filthy names and
disrespecting a person's ancestors or launching personal accusations
that have no factual basis. But some people can't manage that. It's
very unfortunate.

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2009, 9:06:29 PM6/2/09
> very unfortunate.- Hide quoted text -

well, i don't have time for this right now.
i am busy with my daughter moving back to the rez in north dakota.
i will miss her terribly, but she needs to go back and be with the
rest of the family for awhile.
the grandbaby and her babies will be here, though.
i miss the north land, too, but it is so complicated traveling with
me,
there is the wheel chair, the oxygen i am supposed to use, but feel no
need for it down here.
and keeping track of all the meds i need to keep my heart and lungs
going is just too much.
it is hard for young people to travel with old people that need so
much attention.
i have everything all in place here.
and it gets so cold up there, and the metal in my legs just don't like
that.
but it is so beautiful up there now.

Hope

Jun 2, 2009, 9:26:20 PM6/2/09

Surely you realize that you are imposing a system the White man
instituted for keeping track of Indians. Do you know the history?
When the rolls began, how did an agent determine if someone should be
on his list or not? What if the grandmother was living with a family
but she was from another tribe? What if they said they had a son away
at school? What was the agent supposed to do about Indians not living
on the reservation? Were they included, or not?

The system was flawed. How could it not be? How would you like it if
Indians got to decide who was and wasn't *really* Caucasian a hundred
years ago, and somehow your family didn't get enrolled "properly"?
Would you be less white than you are today? Would you accept that the
Indian Tribal Council had more authority than your family in deciding
who you really were?

So again, who are you to decide that if an Indian chose not to sign
up, he and his descendants aren't real Indians? I know lots of Creek
and Cherokee Indians who aren't enrolled. But only an idiot would
look at them and talk to them and say they are not "real" Indians.

I also have friends who are pagan, and I've never heard a single one
of them fret about "faux" Indians soiling their festivals or
gatherings. Most of them tend to expect people's spirits to bear
witness to their character and who they really are, and they tend to
trust other people to be smart enough to figure out for themselves
whether someone is honorable or not. They also fully expect that what
people put out there, good or bad, will come back to them magnified.
The thought of them investing their time and energy maintaining a
website making fun of people and "exposing" them makes me laugh. Of
course, I don't hang out with any mean-spirited pagans. The ones I
know think that's counterproductive to their chosen path. You might
be on a completely different highway.

Do you know Wolfie personally? You seem to have targeted her
specifically, for some reason. How do you KNOW she is not a "real
Indian"? Did you know her parents? Do you know where and how she was
raised? Do you have access to her DNA? And please do try to list
some facts, rather than simply coming up with denigrating little plays
on people's chosen names. You may think they are cute and clever and
show your superiority in some way, but that will make no points for
you here. We all know how to use words as a weapon, and there are
some expert marksmen around. Looking down your nose and typing "her
little pack of wolfetts" is not going to impress or intimidate anyone
here.

Guardian

Jun 3, 2009, 10:32:56 AM6/3/09
On Jun 2, 12:50 pm, oldwifetale <oldwifet...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hmmm, well you are sure leaving *some* people in the dark.
>
> Why would euro-pagans (as you call yourself) be so worried about 'faux
> indians'
Because I want these thrice damned Faux Indians OUT of the Pagan
Community!!! I have been dealing with predators in the Pagan
community for 29 years, and Faux Indians are just another variety I
feel the need to make MY Community aware of.

The majority of Euro-Pagans can not tell the difference between a
real Indian and a fake....shoot, the majority of Pagans can not tell
the difference between an Indian and an Italian, unless one of them
happens to have an accent. Because of this, the Pagan community is
where MANY of these faux Indians harvest their victims.

Please, read the site
http://www.pagan.com/FauxIndians/
and if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them. I am
also open to suggestions from real Indians on how to improve
it...although I ask you to realize that it is written by and FOR
Anglos. I am quite aware of the fact that the real Indians already
know who is Indian and who is not...at least in meatspace :-)

Faux Indians is expanding and getting its own domain www.FauxIndians.com
which should be up by August.. I am also working on an E-Book "The
North American Field Guide to Faux Indians"

> Sexual predators, on the other hand, are *everyone's* business. But
> that doesn't explain why you chased someone clear to alt.native simply
> for posting her own opinions on a blog or forum. Did you track down
> everyone else who commented on the Red Cherries issue, and demand
> 'evidence' to back their personal views,

YES! I have asked for any available proof from BOTH sides of this as
yet, unresolved issue. My biggest concern is the fact that I have
found records for four different "Bernard Red Cherries" all of whom
have different DOB's
In 20+ years I have NEVER encountered a sexual predator with a unique
name. There are approx. 300 MILLION people in the US, and approx.
250,000 words in the English language. Do the math. Almost everyone
shares their name with someone else.

When we are talking about sexual predation, I do my level best to
leave no stone unturned!

Guardian

Jun 3, 2009, 10:43:49 AM6/3/09
On Jun 2, 1:04 pm, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:
> no, actually, this is another side of the culture vulture coin.
> she can quite accept mixed bloods and fakes IF they have a penis.
I could care less about a person's appendage, but clearly tallywackers
are high on your obsession list.

> but then, she is a brit,

I am not a "Brit" I was born in NC or Virginia and I currently live
in western North Carolina.

> look, when she is stalking me, then maybe she is leaving someone else
> alone, eh?

If you do not want anyone questioning your libelous on-line posts
about an enrolled Indian, then shut up ya Anglo poser.

> the sexual predators she posts can be found on more than a few
> websites, and her's is terribly out of date

"Out of Date?" What, you think the pervs on our site have changed
their habits or do you have someone who you think should be added?

Guardian

Jun 3, 2009, 10:49:34 AM6/3/09
Can you email me any additional details about this person please? To
qualify for inclusion on Faux Indians, there is really only one major
requirement...a victim willing to speak out.. Who has this person
ripped off or otherwise preyed upon? The victim can be an individual,
group, charity...or a even a Federally recognized Tribe like the CNO
which has published a list of fake orgs ripping them off.

Guardian

Jun 3, 2009, 10:51:58 AM6/3/09

Well, that would be because Monica is an Indian, and you are an
embarrassment to your fellow Anglos

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2009, 10:54:08 AM6/3/09
On Jun 3, 7:43 am, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:

> If you do not want anyone questioning your libelous on-line posts
> about an enrolled Indian, then shut up ya Anglo poser.

please produce the post in which i "libeled" an enrolled indian.
enrolled indians aren't above the law, you know.
or maybe you don't.

Guardian

Jun 3, 2009, 11:10:14 AM6/3/09
On May 28, 12:22 pm, Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Who gave these people the authority to decide such things??

Taxpayers, because that is really the issue here....who makes MONEY
because they are Indian. You can call yourself a kumquat, and no one
cares, until you want to get PAID for being a vegetable. The real
Indian Tribes ARE entitled to various rights and benefits guaranteed
by Treaty. However, American mutts are not entitled to DIDDLY SQUAT
just because they happen to have an Indian ancestor in the family
woodpile.

Guardian

Jun 3, 2009, 11:14:19 AM6/3/09
On May 28, 8:15 pm, Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't either.  She didn't bother to point out that the "proof" she
> posted about you and that other lady was a conversation from, like,
> FIVE YEARS AGO.

Ok,...clueless moment. What "Proof" about runningwolf are you
referring to?

All I can say is you must be very young if 5 years seems like a long
time to you ;-)

Guardian

Jun 3, 2009, 11:19:06 AM6/3/09
On May 28, 8:24 pm, Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder why this man does not speak up for HIMSELF?
Perhaps he does not have a computer? We have one case on Faux Indians
where a full blooded enrolled member of the EBCI who does not even
know how to turn on a computer was being impersonated on-line by a
VERY white women.

Guardian

Jun 3, 2009, 11:27:58 AM6/3/09
On May 27, 8:31 pm, ellie.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> While the protection of ceremonies meetings Bernard Red Cherries (aka
> Robert Oliver Coltte)

Which is his legal name, and why does the criminal record posted not
show this alias? They usually list all names the offender is known to
use.
Then there is the age discrepancy?

Very often, when one person takes a dislike to another person, they do
a search, find incriminating records for someone with the same name,
and immediately assume the two people are one and the same...when they
are not.

I am NOT saying that is the case in this incidence, but I am saying
the posted facts do not add up....YET. Thus far, I have found public
records for a "Bernard Red Cherries" a "Bernard Red Cherries, Jr." a
"Bernard Red Cherries III" and a "Bernard RedCherries" ...all with
different DOB's.

Guardian

Jun 3, 2009, 11:34:53 AM6/3/09
On May 28, 4:32 pm, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:
> well, actually, there were some changes a bit back, or something went
> on somewhere, and i was notified i could enroll.
Oh please, enroll in what, the Woo Woo Wolfie Band of the Cherochuckle
Nation?
Get back in your spray-on tanning box so you can sell more dream
catchers to people who actually fall for your spew.

Guardian

Jun 3, 2009, 11:46:20 AM6/3/09
On May 30, 9:00 pm, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:
> not after mr redcherries minions and white female hangerson have
> vilified me so thoroughly.

"thoroughly?" Not hardly...in fact, I am just getting warmed up. You
want to flame...we can FLAME amoeba mind.

Oh, BTW, I wrote "wanna bet who the clan nephew" YOU referenced was,
and E.Y.Y./Bravesfart made an assumption which I corrected with yet
another of YOUR posts chimpskull.

Now go whine to your little white wolf pack. I have no doubt they
will grant you the victim status you so desperately crave.

Guardian

Jun 3, 2009, 11:51:57 AM6/3/09
On May 31, 6:22 pm, eaglewingwom...@hotmail.com wrote:
> You are not the first but only one of many new age factions that have
> attempted to create diversions for his good work for TRUE native
> people.

I have no disagreement with anything you have posted regarding Mr. Red
Cherries thus far..

I would however, like you to know that what you read about Pagans and
"New Age factions" on-line is about as accurate as what you read about
Indians on-line :-0

basen...@yahoo.com

Jun 3, 2009, 11:51:59 AM6/3/09
Monica wrote:
> You need to put lisa dillon on your faux indian site. She posts as
> bluturtle. She appropriates the culture of Native Americans and Native
> Hawaiians. She is nuts.

She really is an Indian, but she might be bipolar. I know because
I'm bipolar, and my friend's say I'm the same way when in a high.
Or maybe it's when I'm high. Who knows?

Guardian

Jun 3, 2009, 11:56:37 AM6/3/09
On Jun 2, 12:10 pm, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:
> oh, well, she is not the first culture thief that has been upset with
> me.

...and you are not the first Faux Indian to react exactly as you
have. When on-line idjitdians like you call me names, I know I am
doing something right :-)

Guardian

Jun 3, 2009, 11:58:04 AM6/3/09
On Jun 2, 1:39 pm, "YouPick" <gw-geo...@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hey..!!!...KIN.. i be a *wolfette*...or do i need a *sex change* ????

No, just a tanning bed and a bottle of black hair dye.

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2009, 12:02:49 PM6/3/09

another of your misconceptions.
please produce proof i have ever asked for or gotten federal, state or
local money due to my ancestry.
whether you know it or not, and evidentally you do not, one must
enrolled in a federally recognized tribe to receive any benefits
whatsoever.
i have worked all my life to support myself and my children.
any monies an indian receives via enollment in a federally recognized
tribe is theirs by treaty.
again, produce your proof.

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2009, 12:05:22 PM6/3/09

you are quite wrong.
my clan nephew is related by marriage and a clan cousin to my son.
you are one pitiful piece of psychotic rage.

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2009, 12:08:41 PM6/3/09

that is what you are.
a culture vulture.
the other side of the coin you say you so thoroughly despise.
one "steals" the culture, the other side sets itself up to "protect"
the "poor indians" who are so "incompetent" to protect themselves.
it makes you feel like you are "important".

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2009, 12:10:24 PM6/3/09

now, this i did have to laugh at.
at over 70 years old, i am not likely to crawl into any box, let
alone a tanning box. lol
and no, it is not cherokee, lol.

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2009, 12:13:36 PM6/3/09
On Jun 2, 7:59 am, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:
> On May 27, 10:00 pm, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > guardian of darkness is an excellent name for that person.
> > there certainly is darkness there.
>
> Well Norah, I did not expect a Faux Indian like you to be particularly
> fond of the webmaster of a site called "Faux Indians" ...but you are
> not my concern at the moment.  Caucasiandian Posers always take a back
> seat to sexual predators....so you will just have to wait your turn.
>
> Oh, and our org. is called "Out of the Dark" for a reason.

if that website were truly what it says it is, and for the reasons you
say it is, i would laud you.
my bitch with you is that you don't know me, but you feel free to
vilify me on other boards.
and vilify another person only because he happens to be an online
friend.
that to, me, is evil, and more than a touch psychotic.

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2009, 12:18:10 PM6/3/09
On Jun 3, 7:32 am, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:
> On Jun 2, 12:50 pm, oldwifetale <oldwifet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Hmmm, well you are sure leaving *some* people in the dark.
>
> > Why would euro-pagans (as you call yourself) be so worried about 'faux
> > indians'
>
> Because I want these thrice damned Faux Indians OUT of the Pagan
> Community!!!  I have been dealing with predators in the Pagan
> community for 29 years, and Faux Indians are just another variety I
> feel the need to make MY Community aware of.
>
>  The majority of Euro-Pagans can not tell the difference between a
> real Indian and a fake....shoot, the majority of Pagans can not tell
> the difference between an Indian and an Italian, unless one of them
> happens to have an accent. Because of this, the Pagan community is
> where MANY of these faux Indians harvest their victims.

ummm....
please produce the proof that i have "victimized" any pagan?
as you seem to have singled me out above the rest.
aren't you reaching a bit too far on this?
really, you give me too power, and do me too much honor.

> When we are talking about sexual predation, I do my level best to
> leave no stone unturned!

i should hope not.

YouPick

Jun 3, 2009, 1:00:07 PM6/3/09

On Jun 2, 1:39 pm, "YouPick" <gw-geo...@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hey..!!!...KIN.. i be a *wolfette*...or do i need a *sex change* ????

No, just a tanning bed and a bottle of black hair dye.

$$$$$$$$$$ O^O $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

WELL..!!!...i did all those two things first..!!!...
But I'm a bit shakin up over the cut&dice thingy..(have you seen how sharp
some of those man made cuttin things are said to be..after all it'd
different with obsidian)
Any ways i'm a gona hold off a spell..till i get more word from MY
PROTECTOR...!!! on this issue.. O-tay ?

wayne :) george anishinaabe

**********************

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2009, 1:07:43 PM6/3/09
On Jun 3, 10:00 am, "YouPick" <gw-geo...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> "Guardian" <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote in message

you won't need black hair dye, wayne, mine has been white for many a
year now.
and tanning beds are dangerous, stay away from them.
lol
melanoma, yanno.

oldwifetale

Jun 3, 2009, 1:17:52 PM6/3/09
On Jun 3, 7:32 am, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:
> On Jun 2, 12:50 pm, oldwifetale <oldwifet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Hmmm, well you are sure leaving *some* people in the dark.
>
> > Why would euro-pagans (as you call yourself) be so worried about 'faux
> > indians'
>
> Because I want these thrice damned Faux Indians OUT of the Pagan
> Community!!!  I have been dealing with predators in the Pagan
> community for 29 years, and Faux Indians are just another variety I
> feel the need to make MY Community aware of.
>
>  The majority of Euro-Pagans can not tell the difference between a
> real Indian and a fake....shoot, the majority of Pagans can not tell
> the difference between an Indian and an Italian, unless one of them
> happens to have an accent. Because of this, the Pagan community is
> where MANY of these faux Indians harvest their victims.

Well, that does suck. But can't those in the Pagan Community be taught
not to 'buy' Indian spirituality? It just seems more practical (work
smart, not hard) than trying to hunt down every faux Indian - although
i'm sure this is also a service to the Indian communities too. I'm
assuming you're talking about faux Indians who are marketing their
'spiritual' or 'traditional' services to Pagans somehow - or in other
words, about con-artists.

> Please, read the sitehttp://www.pagan.com/FauxIndians/

> and if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.  I am
> also open to suggestions from real Indians on how to improve
> it...although I ask you to realize that it is written by and FOR
> Anglos.  I am quite aware of the fact that the real Indians already
> know who is Indian and who is not...at least in meatspace :-)

Well, i'm not an Indian, i'm more what you'd call a 'Heinz 57'
manufactured in the USA. But hopefully my blood ingredients won't
invalidate any questions i might have regarding the subject. I have
already visited your website. Lots of good stuff there. Some i agree
with, some i don't - as with most websites i have visited.

What i don't understand is your intense interest in Runningwolf,
causing you to bring your feelings about her to alt.native and trash
her reputation among people who've been here a long time, who already
know her history, and frankly don't care. We know her 'blood quantum',
we already know her lineage and about her relationship with her
Peoples. If you are saying that Faux Indians are non-native people who
prey on others, you have come to the wrong place - no one is
soliciting their services here on alt.native, in any capacity,
regardless of their blood heritage. Likewise, no one is trying to sign
up 'converts' to any Traditional (or other) teachings whatsoever - not
for money, trade or power. Things get discussed, debated, argued and
fought over. Period. I have read the comments Runningwolf made on
other boards and also where you have verbally attacked her integrity
on an Indian forum. All i can say is i have not seen *any* of the
things from her that you are suggesting, and this seems - in my eyes -
to be a personal vendetta (ie nobody else's business). Accusations
like this do not seem very responsible.

Also, in another post you said that all that's required is "a victim
willing to speak out" (in regard to Lisa). In an age where someone's
life can easily be destroyed because anyone can say anything about
*anybody* and have it spread like wildfire, whether it's the truth or
a lie, i think that your requirement is not really enough. And in
terms of 'faux Indians' - shouldn't there be other qualifications to
determine whether a person is Indian besides the measure of their
blood and an enrollment card? What of a half-white/half-native person
who is raised on the rez, according to Traditional ways, but doesn't
have the required 'blood quantum' to be 'officially' enrolled with
their particular Tribe? Are they 'faux Indian'? Are they qualified to
practice the Traditional Ways in which they were raised? I would hope
that all those things are taken into account when determining who is
placed on the list.

> Faux Indians is expanding and getting its own domainwww.FauxIndians.com
> which should be up by August..  I am also working on an E-Book "The
> North American Field Guide to Faux Indians"
>
> > Sexual predators, on the other hand, are *everyone's* business. But
> > that doesn't explain why you chased someone clear to alt.native simply
> > for posting her own opinions on a blog or forum. Did you track down
> > everyone else who commented on the Red Cherries issue, and demand
> > 'evidence' to back their personal views,
>
> YES!  I have asked for any available proof from BOTH sides of this as
> yet, unresolved issue.  My biggest concern is the fact that I have
> found records for four different "Bernard Red Cherries"  all of whom
> have different DOB's
> In 20+ years I have NEVER encountered a sexual predator with a unique
> name.  There are approx. 300 MILLION people in the US, and approx.
> 250,000 words in the English language.  Do the math. Almost everyone
> shares their name with someone else.
>
> When we are talking about sexual predation, I do my level best to
> leave no stone unturned!

That's good. Hopefully the evidence will be uncovered, then, and this
matter of whether it's the truth or a lie can be resolved to
everyone's satisfaction. But i'm in agreement with Monica on this one
(shocking!) - it seems Mr. Bernard Red Cherries could speak for
himself on the matter, and if he is in a position of leadership, it
should be obligatory for him to address the issue directly. That's
only my personal opinion, of course. No need to do a background check
on me (and it's pointless to turn over a rolling stone anyway).

Monica

Jun 3, 2009, 2:19:25 PM6/3/09

I talked with the People in the Olympia area that she listed as
references. They all say she is white. They were shocked to hear she
is now claiming to be Indian. She claimed oncd to be Colville. They
have never ehard of her. She claimed once that her husband belonged to
a Frasier River Tribe and was related to me. She said the Tribe gave
her an award for fishing on their Treaty. No Tribe would give an award
to a white person for fishing on our Treaty Rights. They are SACRED.
The only one who believed her was donna who congratulated her. Now I
see she is claiming that her husband is Iroquois. She started
attacking me because she was jealous of my work with the Makah. She
said that she and Jason won the whaling wars. She tried to show off to
the others here by trying to talk with me about the Smokehouse. I
wouldn't answer her so she started attacking me about that. She spouts
her fractured version of sacred teachings she heard but doesn't
understand she makes no sense. How would you feel if she did that
about the Sundance? She tries to steal Indian and Hawaiian cultures.
She belongs on that faux Indian site. I don't know why you guys let
her get away with it. The Olympia people did she say is bipolar and
for some reason she will refuse to take her meds. She becomes
unbalanced and starts attacking people like she does me. She causes
trouble in whatever organization she preys upon. Unfortunately she is
a wannabe and always attaches herself to Indians. Even if her husband
is Indian that gives her no special rights or privileges. SHE is still
white. We just had our elections. A half breed druggie was elected by
the drug vote. He is married to a white woman. She was there trying
to tell us how to act, just like Lisa. There are some white women
married Indians who aren't invasive. They don't try to rule us. Then
there are white women like lisa.................

YouPick

Jun 3, 2009, 3:07:31 PM6/3/09

<nrunni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

**************
Mii'gwetch..i sorta knew that...but was just funin with *Guardian*..........
Funin is in my blood ..nd no Livin Creature is exempt from being subjected
to a bit of it....i just don't give a rats patooie how connected one might
think they are...
Now....those Polutitions...i'd jus soon leave em in the dirt...

wayne george anishinaabe

**************

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2009, 3:09:19 PM6/3/09
> on me (and it's pointless to turn over a rolling stone anyway).- Hide quoted text -

actually, betsy makes some very good points about fakers ripping off
gullible people.
and these people shoul be exposed.
this does not mean, however, all people of less than 100% should be
denigrated.
i worked with an attorney general's office lawyer to expose a really
nasty little game, where so called indians appropriated ceremony,
twisted it and defiled it, and sold it to whites who claimed to be
pagan.
they even had tipis set up in the valley up north, and had the whole
rigamarole with fake names, fake,if not stolen, regalia.
really screwed some of the young people up, well, some older ones,
too.
used peyote and sex against these hapless people and took a LOT of
money from them.
people who feel lost in their souls, looking for salvation.
and there are always those who would use them.
i think maybe betsy either fell prey to one of these, or had someone
she cared deeply about fall into it.now, she lashes out blindly, not
caring who she slams.
oddly enough, in the situation i just mentioned, even after proof was
given that they had been taken for a nasty ride by men who had no
indian affiliation in anyway, some of these people defended the
fakers.
as i said, if her website really was doing what she says it does, i
would laud her.

Hope

Jun 3, 2009, 3:14:25 PM6/3/09

Well, alas, I am only young at heart. ;-)

And five years can be either the blink of an eye or an eternity, as
I'm sure you know. Some things I said or did five years ago are
relevant to my issues today. Some are not. And I'm usually thankful
for that!

Hope

Jun 3, 2009, 3:17:54 PM6/3/09
On Jun 3, 10:19 am, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:
> On May 28, 8:24 pm, Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I wonder why this man does not speak up for HIMSELF?
>
> Perhaps he does not have a computer?

Perhaps not. And perhaps he can't get to a library to use one
either. But obviously he DOES have access to all kinds of people and
groups, and he is being kept in the loop if he is authorizing someone
to give facts about his legal issues on alt.native. So my hunch is,
if he wanted to get online and speak for himself, someone in AIM or
one of his other supporters would make that happen.

> We have one case on Faux Indians
> where a full blooded enrolled member of the EBCI who does not even
> know how to turn on a computer was being impersonated on-line by a
> VERY white women.

There are some crazy people out there, that's for sure.

Hope

Jun 3, 2009, 3:44:57 PM6/3/09
On Jun 3, 10:27 am, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:
> On May 27, 8:31 pm, ellie.g...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > While the protection of ceremonies meetings Bernard Red Cherries (aka
> > Robert Oliver Coltte)
>
> Which is his legal name, and why does the criminal record posted not
> show this alias?  They usually list all names the offender is known to
> use.

According to others who posted a link to his Nebraska record, he is
aka Robert Coltte. That should narrow it down, if the information is
accurate. This eaglewingwoman also seems to verify it is the same
person. However, since she will not post any information about who
SHE is, that would have to be taken on faith.

> Then there is the age discrepancy?

Can you give some details about what it is you are referring to?

> Very often, when one person takes a dislike to another person, they do
> a search, find incriminating records for someone with the same name,
> and immediately assume the two people are one and the same...when they
> are not.

That's true. Or one person will take a dislike to another person and
target them by impugning their character and reputation to further
their own personal agenda, rather than for any public good. And that
doesn't just happen in the realm of felony records. Isn't that right?

> I am NOT saying that is the case in this incidence, but I am saying
> the posted facts do not add up....YET.  Thus far, I have found public
> records for a "Bernard Red Cherries" a "Bernard Red Cherries, Jr." a
> "Bernard Red Cherries III" and a "Bernard RedCherries" ...all with
> different DOB's.

Well, then if the Mr. Red Cherries in question is innocent, he should
be more than happy to narrow that down for you, or authorize one of
his defenders to do it. Unless they are masochistic or extreme drama
junkies, innocent people tend to want to get things like this cleared
up as quickly as possible.

Hope

Jun 3, 2009, 3:47:48 PM6/3/09

Has Wolfie ever given you any indication she is interested in selling
anything to Pagans, or that she needs to darken her skin? Do you have
info that she is out there trying to rip individuals or the government
off? Do you have any PROOF that she is anything other than who she
says she is? Where is this hostility coming from?

Hope

Jun 3, 2009, 3:52:50 PM6/3/09
On Jun 2, 3:52 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You need to put lisa dillon on your faux indian site. She posts as
> bluturtle. She appropriates the culture of Native Americans and Native
> Hawaiians. She is nuts.

Oh, please tell me you are not going to crawl in bed with one white
woman in order to screw another white woman that you called a whore!
Oh, the delicious irony...

*LOL* This is the best laugh I've had all week! Thanks!

Monica

Jun 3, 2009, 4:07:07 PM6/3/09

Lisa IS a culture vulture of the worst kind. Just because she attacks
me is no reason to allow her to get away with it. She needs to be held
accountable. All fake Indians need to be held accountable. They are a
BIG detriment to our communities.

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2009, 4:30:05 PM6/3/09
On Jun 3, 12:44 pm, Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, then if the Mr. Red Cherries in question is innocent, he should
> be more than happy to narrow that down for you, or authorize one of
> his defenders to do it.  Unless they are masochistic or extreme drama
> junkies, innocent people tend to want to get things like this cleared
> up as quickly as possible.

as i said on that other blog.
and here,though some people seem to have problems in reading
comprehension.
this appears to be an issue between mr red cherries and his family.
(there is certainly a conflict of stories there, and it is not our
responsibility or place to sort it out),and the law if need be.
i said it before, it now seems i have said it endlessly, it isn't for
us to determine his guilt or his innocence.
some say one thing, some another.
people on the 'net should not be brought into it.
if there is a problem, then it should be taken to the law, and to not
further embarrass the women, whether there is an issue or not.
he should have not brought it to the blogger, asking for it to be
published, and the other various sides should also not have involved
the blogger.
it involves the family and the law, if need be.

that said,however, in another topic, NOT involving mr red cherries to
my knowledge, there is a pandemic of domestic violence.
and that certainly should be addressed.

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2009, 10:40:33 PM6/3/09
does anyone remember donna snyder?
does anyone else see a resemblance in style?

jump...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2009, 12:34:13 AM6/4/09
On Jun 3, 10:10 am, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:
> On May 28, 12:22 pm, Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Who gave these people the authority to decide such things??
>
> Taxpayers, because that is really the issue here....who makes MONEY
> because they are Indian. You can call yourself a kumquat, and no one
> cares, until you want to get PAID for being a vegetable.  The real
> Indian Tribes ARE entitled to various rights and benefits guaranteed
> by Treaty.  However, American mutts are not entitled to DIDDLY SQUAT
> just because they happen to have an Indian ancestor in the family
> woodpile.

Hi,
I am not sure who you are and I can not say that I have ever met
anyone face to face from this NG. I have my experiences and my family
that teaches me how to live. i am a bit sure who I "know" is
traditional but I can not say who is not. We all do our thing as our
family teaches us.

so, i have a few comments.

i know a lot of full and half bloods that most wouldn't see as
"indian". I have met a Dine hip-hop guy who you would never guess as a
traditional. I was totally impressed. He comes from a strong family
and a real knowing. he took no money even when offered. He paid for
his higher education with work.

I know a legitimate Sioux who grew up on a rez that is now gone (that
happens) who has blue eyes and is as traditional as they come. He took
no money. He left school instead and learned a great skill. He refused
to be seen as someone who took cash for blood. He was proud of being
traditional.

I have friends from southern tribes that still have their land and can
grow beards but are enrolled. They own their land and their rez. no
gov funds support them.

so who decides?

I agree that (i am quoting this thread) euro-pagans need to understand
who is what, but we have that problem amongst ourselves. I know of
full bloods and serious traditional who and offered a feather for
"gifts" of young hippie girls.

so who decides?

the tribes do. Families do. Generations do and even then we fight
amongst ourselves to define. Understanding what you are doing, i
question who in your group really knows who is real?

the obvious is easy,but we do have real indians with real
"connections" that get stupid. Even the best of us get stupid once in
a while.

so, to my point. Money isn't the issue. You are not paying for that
and that comes off as a really bad defense for people on our side that
agree with you.

Please do a bit more research before you follow a line of argument
that seems to be below you. and for the record..my family has not
taken a single dollar through any native program. If i can afford a
computer to argue here than I don't need it. but i have delivered a
lot of food and blankets and done a lot of roofing.

jumpybird (if you met me tomorrow you wouldn't know...and for that i
am glad)

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2009, 9:58:55 AM6/4/09

a good post, jumpy bird.
though my kids are enrolled, they, too, never took a dime, because i
didn't bring them up that way.
they could earn their own way, and did.
i ,too, delivered goods, back when i could.
i live on a small pension that i worked for, my computer and computer
time paid for by a relative.
people are a bit odd, aren't they?

basen...@yahoo.com

Jun 4, 2009, 12:46:28 PM6/4/09
Guardian wrote:
> > guardian of darkness is an excellent name for that person.
> > there certainly is darkness there.
>
> Well Norah, I did not expect a Faux Indian like you to be particularly
> fond of the webmaster of a site called "Faux Indians" ...but you are
> not my concern at the moment.  Caucasiandian Posers always take a back
> seat to sexual predators....so you will just have to wait your turn.

A lot of the former are the latter...

And I'm sure NAMBLA can make up shit about indigenous
sexulaity. Everyone else does.

blut...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2009, 1:34:32 PM6/4/09

Monic YOU ARE NUTS!!! show US ALL where I said ANYTHING OF THE KIND!
It ALL would be right in the ARCHIVES monica! Show us! Prove yourself
monica!
Come on and get REAL!.
I am not here at Alt Native for myself monica! I am here for a better
future for my
children and grandchildren! I do what I do in life because I am asked
too period.
I don't wannabe anything I am not period! And BECAUSE I have children
and
grandchildren I have a responsibility to them! To teach them what was
denied my
husband and myself period!
You are WAY OFF YOUR ROCKER WITH THIS ONE monica!
Prove yourself! COME ON!
Show US ALL!
Your lies are clearly a sign your unable to tell the difference
between reality and not.

Here we go again monica! you said you would never talk to me again?
that did not last long
did it. I feel for you obviously your untreated mental condition is
overwhelming your ability to
see the truth!
Id like to see where I said anything of the "kine" you have written
here monica.
I have a right to be here! I will never stop posting at Alt Native! I
am doing what I have been
asked to do. And when I am gone monica! my daughter is going to post
here!
Are you going to harass her? are you going to follow her all around
the NG and call her
disgusting names too? I feel so sorry you don't have a life more
reality filled.
You can stop anytime you like lieing about good hard working people
monica! can't you?
can you help yourself?
Dang! I should have taken the bet!
Get a real life monica. Your lies are so unbecoming a woman of your
age! kids need to
know they can trust adults are talking truth! before they will trust
you. Google yourself
here monica! you legacy here is sad to say the least. And you will be
held accountable
and have to answer to your lies sooner or later. I feel sorry for you
monica.
Just because you write it! does not make it true monica honestly now!
your lies on me will
never sprout truth no matter how hard you try to believe.
I know where I come from! my husband knows where he comes from! our
children know where we
come from and our ancestors are pleased. Our lives are filled with
Tradition you don't know one
lick about. Now go out and make someone proud of you for a change do
something real to help
people! It is such a shame to waist your time on me!

Monica

Jun 5, 2009, 8:33:25 PM6/5/09
On Jun 3, 7:49 am, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:

> > > I received your email and replied.  THANK YOU!

> > You need to put lisa dillon on your faux indian site. She posts as
> > bluturtle. She appropriates the culture of Native Americans and Native
> > Hawaiians. She is nuts.
>
> Can you email me any additional details about this person please? To
> qualify for inclusion on Faux Indians, there is really only one major
> requirement...a victim willing to speak out..  Who has this person
> ripped off or otherwise preyed upon?  The victim can be an individual,
> group, charity...or a even a Federally recognized Tribe like the CNO
> which has published a list of fake orgs ripping them off.

Yes I can. She maligns me. She appropriates my faith. I belong to the
two Traditional faiths of my People. She has accused me of not living
up to my faith. She has tried to preach at me about my faith and
completely mangles whatever message she is trying to deliver. I have
repeatedly told her that she has no right to takl about my faith. It
is for the initiated. She attacks me for posting about Anna Mae Aquash
then tells me I don't do anything about womens issues. She has claimed
to have the blood of 12 Tribes coursing through her veins, then in the
next breath she will say that she has never claimed to be Indian. She
is a wannabe of the worst kind and a jealous one at that. She wants to
be the savior of Indian People. We don't need a savior.

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2009, 10:55:19 PM6/5/09
> be the savior of Indian People. We don't need a savior.- Hide quoted text -

well,, seems we have another white one who sets herself up as
the"protector" and "savior" of the indian people, and you seem to
have no problem with her.
i don't understand.

Monica

Jun 5, 2009, 11:56:51 PM6/5/09
> i don't understand.- Hide quoted text -

And you have no problem with lisa. I don't understand that.

Message has been deleted

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2009, 12:37:50 AM6/6/09
> And you have no problem with lisa. I don't understand that.- Hide quoted text -

i don't put my trust in lisa, or ANY white, to cover my back, or do
anything for me.
let alone trust them to "look into" anyone.
white people that offer to do so, have their own agenda, and you can
bet it sure ain't to the benefit of an indian.
actually, i don't trust anyone to cover my back.
i get up against the wall, then there is no room for anyone back
there.
as far as trust goes in ALL areas, there are damn few people i do
trust.
i CAN have a civilized conversation, unless they do not wish it, then
it is their choice.
i learned long ago that MOST whites cannot be trusted, monica.
i learned that from my dear white mother's behavior.
and over my 70+ years on this dear earth.
i have seen little else.
maybe you have not had such a close encounter of the fucked up kind.
you want to be obligated to any of them, it is your choice.
but it sure ain't gonna be mine.

Monica

Jun 6, 2009, 12:52:09 AM6/6/09
> but it sure ain't gonna  be mine.- Hide quoted text -

I'm not obligated to anyone. Lisa belongs on such a list. She has no
right talking about my faith. She is too stupid to shut up. Most
whites are.

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2009, 1:03:14 AM6/6/09
> whites are.- Hide quoted text -

NO ONE has a right to talk about ANYONE ELSE'S faith.
and in case you do not remember, i have said that before.
i still can have a decent conversation with lisa.
nor does anyone have the right to denigrate what a person does when
involved in with issues that concern their kids.
and i have come to place, where i also hate the words WHITE men use
for women, especially from an indian, man or woman.
we have a rich and beautiful language,we can use that better than
white man's words.
it is much more creative and beautiful than english will ever be,
don't get me wrong, english is useful in communing with those who are
not of the same nation.
without english, i could not communicate with you, or read the
marvelous words you are capable of producing.
i would miss that, even when we do not agree.
i would miss you.

Monica

Jun 6, 2009, 2:10:35 AM6/6/09
> i would miss you.- Hide quoted text -

Lisa cannot have a decent conversation with me. You do not say
anllything about her racism or hopes or donnas. Why?

nrunni...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2009, 2:42:59 AM6/6/09
> anllything about her racism or hopes or donnas. Why?- Hide quoted text -

i have, monica, you have chosen not to see then,

Guardian

Jun 7, 2009, 12:19:04 PM6/7/09
On May 29, 6:58 pm, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:

> i received an email warning me about this "guardian."

Just one? I must be slipping.

Guardian

Jun 7, 2009, 12:22:13 PM6/7/09
On May 30, 9:00 pm, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:
> they were leveled by a member of mr redcherries family.

WHERE?? WHEN?? You keep making this CLAIM with no PROOF!! Why?

Guardian

Jun 7, 2009, 12:26:01 PM6/7/09
On Jun 2, 12:08 pm, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:
> my family and my people make that  decision.

So you are saying that other Anglos decided that you are Indian...well
that is certainly convenient.

What Tribe claims you?

Guardian

Jun 7, 2009, 12:31:31 PM6/7/09
On Jun 3, 10:54 am, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:

> please produce the post in which i "libeled" an enrolled indian.

OK...how about this one on Johnson's blog where you insinuate that Sal
"Whitehorse" Serbin is not Indian because you have "Lakota friends"
who do not know him.
http://www.pagan.com/FauxIndians/images/Runningwolf_8sm.jpg

The fact is that you are full of doodoo, you do not know squat about
Indian communities other than what you read on-line...and you libel
REAL Indians to make yourself appear legit. CLASSIC Faux Indian
tactics, build your fantasy character by destroying a real Indian's
reputation.

Fortunately, your lies are easy enough to expose. Mr. Serbin gives
the name of his Tribe, "The Assiniboine " on the front page of his
website. A google search on "Assiniboine" leads right to their
website, which has a phone number and two contact people listed for
the enrollment office.
http://www.fortpecktribes.org/
Administration :: 406.768.5155
Enrollment ~ Catherine Spottedbird/Ken Heathman

I called and left a voice mail which essentially said, "Hello,
ignorant white woman here would like to know if this man (Sal Serbin)
is an enrolled member of your Federally recognized Indian Tribe as he
claims."
A very nice man named Mr. Heathman called me back the next morning,
and said "Yes, Sal Serbin is an Enrolled Member of our Tribe"

It really was just that simple, I moved my forefinger up and down a
dozen times and "poof" Mr. Serbin's Tribal affiliation is confirmed
and Norah Runningwolf is proven to be a liar. Gotta love the 21st
Century

Oh, and the rest of the LIES I see you spreading around are proving
equally simple to dispel...although it does look like I am still going
to have to use snail mail to acquire certain older records that have
not been digitized yet.

> enrolled indians aren't above the law, you know.
> or maybe you don't.

Of course I do, we have a half a dozen of them posted on our
"Convicted Predators" pages. Red Cherries would wind up there too IF
he was guilty of what you are falsely accusing him of.

Guardian

Jun 7, 2009, 12:34:22 PM6/7/09
On Jun 3, 11:51 am, basenji...@yahoo.com wrote:

> She really is an Indian,

OK...well from our perspective, if she is Anglo playing Indian...she
is our problem...but if she is an Enrolled Indian (fruitcake or
otherwise) she is her Tribe's problem.

Guardian

Jun 7, 2009, 12:40:02 PM6/7/09
On Jun 3, 12:02 pm, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:
> another of your misconceptions.
> please produce proof i have ever asked for or gotten federal, state or
> local money due to my ancestry.

You mean like selling cheesy Duck feather Dreamcatchers as "Native
American Art?"

http://www.pagan.com/FauxIndians/images/Runningwolf_4sm.jpg

"Native American made by Navajo artist N-C Running Wolf"

So I ask again, what Tribe claims you Runningwolf? Navajo? Mohawk?
Onieda? Wallawallaflimflam?

Guardian

Jun 7, 2009, 12:42:55 PM6/7/09
On Jun 3, 12:08 pm, nrunningw...@gmail.com wrote:
the  other side sets itself  up to "protect"
> the "poor indians" who are so "incompetent" to protect themselves.

Ahhh, no. I am protecting Anglos from Anglo frauds just like you.
The real Indians already know who the real Indians are ....DUHHHHH

It is loading more messages.