At he risk of losing a friend

james

Jun 24, 2009, 12:16:35 PM6/24/09
To you who have attacked Ms RunningWolf.
I have to ask you what have you done to make your world a better
place? This has been the motto of her life, to leave a place better
than you find it.
I spent two weeks one summer with her. She ran me ragged. Ten boxes
of clothing to a family of ten, one box a piece. Clothes she
collected, sorted, took the best, washed them, ironed them, sewed
buttons on what needed them, bought new underwear, she said she
would not want to wear other people's undies, why should they?. Toys
for the little ones and school supplies in two more separate boxes.
She sent them off, teasing even a few dollars from me to help with
postage.
Then, there was the four bedroom house where the new owner tore up the
new carpet to replace with a different color. She went over and
begged it for a family with kids, so the kids wouldn't be playing on
the old wood floors and get splinters. We loaded that into her old
pickup, drove all those miles to take it to the family. Ms
RunningWolf tried to get me to help put down the carpet, but no carpet
man am I. The new sewing machine she purchased and shipped from her
meager Social Security check for another family, so they could sew
their own Powwow regalia, and clothes for their kids. Going over to
the sick woman and making her meals for a week. Giving an unemployed
family man the last of her check so he could buy gas for his car and
try to find a job.
All that in just two weeks. while taking care of her very ill
husband, too.
I know Ms RunningWolf may be angry with me for telling this about
her. But I could not keep quiet any longer. And yes, she is 6 foot
tall. Or as she would say, 6 foot high and spreading. ;)

oldwifetale

Jun 24, 2009, 12:39:21 PM6/24/09

> I know Ms RunningWolf may be angry with me for telling this about
> her.  But I could not keep quiet any longer.  And yes, she is 6 foot
> tall.  Or as she would say, 6 foot high and spreading.  ;)

You are gonna get your butt kicked for sure. :)

And thank *you* for having the honor and integrity to stand up for a
friend.

(Despite the, um, dire 'consequences' you will definitely have to
endure now, hee hee.)

james

Jun 24, 2009, 12:52:13 PM6/24/09

While I am at it, and risking the wrath of an old lady, I would ask
for proof that Ms RunningWolf ever tried to sell any spiritual things
to the culture thieving pagans. A White woman has posted something
that the White woman claimed to be made by a Navajo using Ms
RunningWolf's name. Ms RunningWolf has never claimed to be an
enrolled in any Nation. The pagans I have met have been nothing but
culture thieves, trying to take that which they have no right to have.
Ms RunningWolf has always spoken against this.
The claim was not made by Ms RunningWolf, and is not SIGNED by her.

Guardian

Jun 24, 2009, 1:56:33 PM6/24/09
On Jun 24, 12:16 pm, james <whoseho...@aol.com> wrote:

> I know Ms RunningWolf may be angry with me for telling this about
> her.  But I could not keep quiet any longer.  And yes, she is 6 foot
> tall.  Or as she would say, 6 foot high and spreading.  ;)

ROFLMAO
Care to explain why your glowing, completely unsolicited testimonial
for Norah RunningWolf is coming from HER IP host address and
computer?

Norah Runningwolf, you are a fraud, you have been exposed as such, and
now you are here pretending to be "James" and telling more lies about
yourself.

Game, set and match:

James-
Trident/4.0; FunWebProducts; Media Center PC 3.0; .NET CLR
1.0.3705; .NET CLR
1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

Runningwolf-

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.native/msg/6679bbc9d00a80be?hl=en&dmode=source

From: james <whoseho...@aol.com>
Newsgroups: alt.native
Subject: At he risk of losing a friend
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:16:35 -0700 (PDT)
Trident/4.0; FunWebProducts; Media Center PC 3.0; .NET CLR
1.0.3705; .NET CLR
1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

Privacy Policy

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.native/msg/6679bbc9d00a80be?hl=en&dmode=source

From: runningwolf <nrunningw...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.native
Subject: this morning
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:10:16 -0700 (PDT)
Trident/4.0; FunWebProducts; Media Center PC 3.0; .NET CLR
1.0.3705; .NET CLR
1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

i cried, and couldn't stop the tears.
warning, it is very graphic.
a muslin friend sent it to me with the warning it would tear my
heart, as it did hers.

http://mashable.com/2009/06/

many of the youtube videos of neda's murder have been removed due to
"tos violation".

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.native/msg/0ebc4521580fe6ce?hl=en&dmode=source

From: james <whoseho...@aol.com>
Newsgroups: alt.native
Subject: Re: At he risk of losing a friend
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:52:13 -0700 (PDT)
Trident/4.0; FunWebProducts; Media Center PC 3.0; .NET CLR
1.0.3705; .NET CLR
1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

runningwolf

Jun 24, 2009, 4:43:38 PM6/24/09

james, please remove this post.
this is my private life, and only gives fuel to others.
thank you

runningwolf

Jun 24, 2009, 4:47:51 PM6/24/09
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.native/msg/6679bbc9d00a80be?hl=en&...
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.native/msg/6679bbc9d00a80be?hl=en&...

> From: runningwolf <nrunningw...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.native
> Subject: this morning
> Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:10:16 -0700 (PDT)
> Organization:http://groups.google.com

>         Trident/4.0; FunWebProducts; Media Center PC 3.0; .NET CLR
> 1.0.3705; .NET CLR
>         1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
>
> i cried, and couldn't stop the tears.
> warning, it is very graphic.
> a muslin friend  sent it to me with the warning it would tear my
> heart, as it did hers.
>
> http://mashable.com/2009/06/
>
> many of the youtube videos of neda's murder have been removed due to
> "tos violation".
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.native/msg/0ebc4521580fe6ce?hl=en&...

> From: james <whoseho...@aol.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.native
> Subject: Re: At he risk of losing a friend
> Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:52:13 -0700 (PDT)
> Organization:http://groups.google.com

>         Trident/4.0; FunWebProducts; Media Center PC 3.0; .NET CLR
> 1.0.3705; .NET CLR
>         1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

yep. you are right.
i am hope, oldwifetale, james, joseph, wayne AND not only that, but i
am two elk, too.
a double trinity. lol
i don't think i am monica, though. lol

Guardian

Jun 24, 2009, 4:59:30 PM6/24/09
On Jun 24, 4:43 pm, runningwolf <nrunningw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> james, please remove this post.
> this is my private life, and only gives fuel to others.
> thank you

Remove it yourself since you posted it yourself you old FRAUD! You
are SO BUSTED ...and stupid....did I forget to mention how incredibly
dumb you are?

ROFLMAO

From: runningwolf <nrunningw...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.native

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:43:38 -0700 (PDT)

host=173.87.180.170;
posting-account=hdtfOgoAAAD6NQDkYk-RXRC4dNWNf5XI

From: james <whoseho...@aol.com>
Newsgroups: alt.native
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:16:35 -0700 (PDT)

a3a6fe...@c19g2000prh.googlegroups.com>

Trident/4.0; FunWebProducts; Media Center PC 3.0; .NET CLR
1.0.3705; .NET CLR
1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

c19g2000prh.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail

Guardian

Jun 24, 2009, 5:05:12 PM6/24/09

No, you are James and Hope is Joseph. ... can you even put your
fingers on a keyboard without lying?

I am truly beginning to think Faux Indians just can not tell the
truth, no matter what the subject.

Hope

Jun 24, 2009, 6:47:00 PM6/24/09
On Jun 24, 4:05 pm, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:

> Hope is Joseph. ...

That's a damn lie. And unless you truly are mentally ill, you KNOW it
is a lie.

> can you even put your
> fingers on a keyboard without lying?

Can YOU?

I did learn today that static IPs always stay the same. Dynamic IPs
change, even without logging off, because those are provider IPs, not
the individual computer's IP's. That's why the last digits are
different. But they can be similar. That proves nothing.

I post from ONE computer. I do NOT sock. I do NOT log off so someone
else can use the computer. And I swear that on all I love. So lie
away. Show how honorable you are in pursuit of your noble cause.
Prove you're better than the frauds. Fah. You're not worth the
effort.

oldwifetale

Jun 24, 2009, 8:27:01 PM6/24/09

> > yep. you are right.
> > i am hope, oldwifetale, james,  joseph, wayne AND not only that, but i
> > am two elk, too.
>
> No, you are James and Hope is Joseph. ... can you even put your
> fingers on a keyboard without lying?

Oooooh, so now Hope is Joseph????? :)

> I am truly beginning to think Faux Indians just can not tell the

> truth, no matter what the subject.- Hide quoted text -

And i am beginning to think that a certain Faux Indian Hunter can't
*discern* the truth, no matter what the subject.

Hope

Jun 24, 2009, 8:38:00 PM6/24/09
On Jun 24, 7:27 pm, oldwifetale <oldwifet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > yep. you are right.
> > > i am hope, oldwifetale, james,  joseph, wayne AND not only that, but i
> > > am two elk, too.
>
> > No, you are James and Hope is Joseph. ... can you even put your
> > fingers on a keyboard without lying?
>
> Oooooh, so now Hope is Joseph????? :)

Yes, and according to her post in arw, I am also Elli. Is that a
hoot, or what? What an insult to them! *LMAO*

> > I am truly beginning to think Faux Indians just can not tell the
> > truth, no matter what the subject.- Hide quoted text -

> And i am beginning to think that a certain Faux Indian Hunter can't
> *discern* the truth, no matter what the subject.

She's like that little boy in Sixth Sense. She sees...annihilated
people. There are faux Indians and faux sockpuppets everywhere!
Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!! *LMAO*

blut...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2009, 10:23:49 PM6/24/09

Just when I thought Id seen the height of a senseless woman in
Monica, she sick's
a fraud ethno cop completely off her gourd on an Elder! here at Alt
Native. Monica calls
on Carter Camp to step up to a plate he has worked on his whole adult
life. Than from
the other side of her mouth says she is "not a fan". We need more men
to step up she
says but, does her best to insult anyone who does. Monica has all the
answers for Natives
and Alt Natives everywhere? not....You are one heartless creature
Monica for all the BS you
stir up. You don't even have the guts to call off your new found
friends from harassing and Elder.
Are you even thinking about the possible consequences of this kind of
unwarranted attack on an
elder can have? I have several people who come and do my reading here
with me constantly now days
and some wonder. Are you pleased seeing nutcases bare down on an Elder
lady? Does that all please you
Monica? Thanks for Alt Natives lowest level...

Monica

Jun 25, 2009, 1:22:40 AM6/25/09
> Monica? Thanks for Alt Natives lowest level...- Hide quoted text -

You white women brought alt.NATIVE down.

oldwifetale

Jun 25, 2009, 8:05:31 AM6/25/09

> > Thanks for Alt Natives lowest level...- Hide quoted text -

> You white women brought alt.NATIVE down.- Hide quoted text -

Then we must be incredibly powerful according to the numbers.

Breakdown of Top 10 Posters in June 2009

Regular posters with min. .50% NDN blood or raised Indian:
(Includes Monica (top poster at 320), NRunningwolf, Flint, Wayne,
Basenji)
Combined - 853 posts

Regular posters with min. .75% White blood:
(Includes Hope, Donna - Lisa didn't even make the list for June)
Combined - 298 posts

Regular poster with 100% PURE mongol-siberian blood:
Led Croud - 84 posts

New poster w/ min. 75% ANGLO blood:
Guardian - 175 posts

Regularly annoying crossposter with ? blood:
Skepticl1 - 55 posts

Monica

Jun 25, 2009, 8:59:32 AM6/25/09

contamination

oldwifetale

Jun 25, 2009, 9:14:41 AM6/25/09
> contamination- Hide quoted text -

...by your racism.

Monica

Jun 25, 2009, 10:24:37 AM6/25/09
> ...by your racism.- Hide quoted text -

by your white butt. Read Steve Russell a Cherokee lawyer. Maybe if you
stop forcing yourself........naw that's what white butts do.

runningwolf

Jun 25, 2009, 10:25:18 AM6/25/09
On Jun 24, 7:23 pm, "blutur...@gmail.com" <blutur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Monica? Thanks for Alt Natives lowest level...- Hide quoted text -

thank you, lisa.
but i am NO ONE'S Elder.
i may be elderly, but no Elder.
i am no one's teacher, no one's mentor, and certainly not an Elder.
that is a reponsibility i would not want, nor am i qualified for that
honor.

Monica

Jun 25, 2009, 10:41:28 AM6/25/09
> honor.- Hide quoted text -

It seems that alt.native's white women and two elves and wayne are
upset with me for not coming to your defense and taking on Guardian.
Are you? Are you surprised? I have another question. You became upset
with Floyd for speaking to me in an intelligent respectful manner. You
said there was a time when he was part of the crowd. Why did you do
that?

runningwolf

Jun 25, 2009, 11:12:07 AM6/25/09
> that?- Hide quoted text -

????
i was upset with floyd because i felt he was disrespectful to me.
in my opinion only.
as i had always gotten along with him, and i did, and still do,
respect him.
but in looking at his comment again later, i saw it was what he felt,
and felt deeply about the subject of whaling.
it was matter of misunderstanding.
it had nothing to do with you.
whether you "come to my defense" on this guardian thing means nothing
to me.
she means nothing to me.
if she was all i ever had to deal with in life, or whether you
"defend" me or not, i would be shittin' in tall clover.

runningwolf

Jun 25, 2009, 11:13:35 AM6/25/09
On Jun 25, 7:41 am, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> that?- Hide quoted text -

actually, no i am not surprised.
did you want me to be?

Monica

Jun 25, 2009, 11:20:51 AM6/25/09
> did you want me to be?- Hide quoted text -

I thought you were telling Floyd that if he wanted to be a part of
alt.native's in-crowd he had to attack me too.

Monica

Jun 25, 2009, 11:22:01 AM6/25/09
> did you want me to be?- Hide quoted text -

No. I just wanted to clarify some things.

runningwolf

Jun 25, 2009, 11:27:29 AM6/25/09
> alt.native's in-crowd he had to attack me too.- Hide quoted text -

you thought wrongly.

Monica

Jun 25, 2009, 11:31:15 AM6/25/09
> you  thought wrongly.- Hide quoted text -

I'm glad.

blut...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2009, 11:56:36 AM6/25/09
> honor.- Hide quoted text -

Aloha,
I am talking about respecting an Elder person as you would your Elders
caring enough to see no harm is done. Not as an Elder with
responsibilities.
Much Aloha to you and yours Wolfie!

blut...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2009, 11:59:26 AM6/25/09
> that?- Hide quoted text -

see the sick twisted monica! again, picking picking picking.

oldwifetale

Jun 25, 2009, 12:14:09 PM6/25/09
> stop forcing yourself........naw that's what white butts do.- Hide quoted text -

I post on an open forum. That's it. Why don't you 'elaborate' on how i
am forcing myself on anyone or anything, Monica. You are a hateful
racist, and that is what *contaminates* this group; not the mere
presence of a couple of white women whose posts - combined - don't
even equal the number of posts you make.

Btw, i did read the article. What on earth does it have to do with me,
seeing as i am not a 'faux indian'???

Guardian

Jun 25, 2009, 12:43:40 PM6/25/09
On Jun 24, 8:27 pm, oldwifetale <oldwifet...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Oooooh, so now Hope is Joseph????? :)

Yes, I THINK Hope created "Joseph" to sockpuppet her attack on me,
just as she created "Elli" to attack others here long before I
arrived. Hopeless has a dynamic IP, which means it changes each time
she disconnects from the Internet, then reconnects again. The
majority of the time, only the last 2 numbers of the IP address will
change, but occasionally with Hughes Net, a user will be switched to a
completely different server. She can easily switch browsers, but what
are the odds of three different people on Hughes Net Satellite hitting
the SAME server each time they log off and back on again...posting in
support of each other? even when Hope is assigned a Ip from a
different block, "69." instead of her usually "66." ...so does "Elli"
Anyone can look at Hughes C-Net and see what the odds of this
happening over and over again are.

However, I say I "THINK" because, due to the dynamic IP assignments,
it is always REMOTELY possible that "Elli" and/or "Joseph" are
actually friends of Hope's who live very close to her physically, ie:
meatpuppets instead of sockpuppets.

Norah Runningwolf has an assigned IP address, and repeatedly posted as
"James" from it, with the same x-headers no less...which means she is
a total moron who is totally BUSTED telling everyone how wonderful she
is.

The difference is that it is POSSIBLE that Hope, Joseph, and Elli are
a clique who live in close proximity to each other. I know what I
think, mainly due to their collective writing styles, but you be the
judge: Meatpuppets or Sockpuppets?

Elli- Tue, 19 May 2009 17:15:14 -0700 (PDT) 66.82.9.25
Hope- Tue, 19 May 2009 18:32:19 -0700 (PDT) 66.82.9.22
**Hope- Wed, 27 May 2009 16:20:28 -0700 (PDT) 69.19.14.18
**Elli- Wed, 27 May 2009 17:31:47 -0700 (PDT) 69.19.14.44
Hope- Wed, 27 May 2009 21:11:51 -0700 (PDT) 66.82.9.100
Hope- Thu, 28 May 2009 09:22:43 -0700 (PDT) 66.82.9.20
Elli- Thu, 28 May 2009 13:02:22 -0700 66.82.9.100
Hope- Thu, 18 Jun 2009 05:06:32 -0700 (PDT) 66.82.9.92
joseph- Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:09:55 -0700 (PDT) 66.82.9.54
**joseph- Sun, 21 Jun 2009 11:13:58 -0700 (PDT) 66.82.162.10
**Hope- Sun, 21 Jun 2009 12:26:41 -0700 (PDT) 66.82.162.11
**joseph- Sun, 21 Jun 2009 14:35:17 -0700 (PDT) 66.82.162.10
**Hope- Sun, 21 Jun 2009 14:56:10 -0700 (PDT) 66.82.162.12

***********

From: ellie.g...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.native
Subject: Re: Apologies
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 17:15:14 -0700 (PDT)

***********

From: Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.native
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:32:19 -0700 (PDT)

***********

From: Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.native
Subject: Re: Here you go Guardian
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:20:28 -0700 (PDT)

**********

From: ellie.g...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.native
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:31:47 -0700 (PDT)

***********
From: Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.native
Subject: Re: For all supporters of the pudgy indian
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 21:11:51 -0700 (PDT)

***********

From: Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.native
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 09:22:43 -0700 (PDT)

***********

From: ellie.g...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.native
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 13:02:22 -0700 (PDT)

***********

From: josephclair <josephcla...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.native
Subject: White Supremist Guardian Lied
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:09:55 -0700 (PDT)

***********

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.native/msg/e431acd1edd2b5f3?hl=en&dmode=source

From: josephclair <josephcla...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.native
Subject: Re: White Supremist Guardian Lied
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 11:13:58 -0700 (PDT)

***********

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.native/msg/304a8f692721ef63?hl=en&dmode=source

From: Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.native
Subject: Re: Shunning the false Guardian Betsy Ashby
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 12:26:41 -0700 (PDT)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.native/msg/41f1be4ef342f9c2?hl=en&dmode=source

From: josephclair <josephcla...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.native
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 14:35:17 -0700 (PDT)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.native/msg/e6528787c319ed71?hl=en&dmode=source

From: Hope <holleratwal...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.native
Subject: Re: Leonard Peltier is DEAD...
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 14:56:10 -0700 (PDT)
<ssf_l.15$cz...@newsfe17.iad> <196ab785-2366-45c4-
a7a7-1d9...@o30g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>
<89722692-36ee-47b0...@q2g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>
<a4db576c-4b59-482d...@s38g2000prg.googlegroups.com>
<4e5acd78-2ec2-4805...@o20g2000vbh.googlegroups.com>
<c5a274b1-2ebf-4851...@y10g2000prc.googlegroups.com>
<cc61dc24-f153-4846...@r3g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>
<2e4f3232-3003-4c81...@a5g2000pre.googlegroups.com>
<78cd544c-51bd-4d7d...@e24g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>
<0e1baa5a-03c0-456d...@x6g2000vbg.googlegroups.com>

Guardian

Jun 25, 2009, 12:53:32 PM6/25/09
On Jun 24, 10:23 pm, "blutur...@gmail.com" <blutur...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Monica, she sick's

> a fraud ethno cop completely off her gourd on an Elder!

An "Elder?" ROFLMAO

Are you referring to Norah Runningwolf, who has been posting as
"James" and LYING about herself on this forum for YEARS?

"Elder" my ASS, she is a 68 year old Anglo liar ...and a really DUMB
one at that. She can not count, nor did she know what an static IP
address was when she posted the glowing testimonials about herself,
from her own computer.

Guardian

Jun 25, 2009, 1:02:05 PM6/25/09
On Jun 25, 11:56 am, "blutur...@gmail.com" <blutur...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am talking about respecting an Elder person as you would your Elders
> caring enough to see no harm is done.

The key word here is "respected" and what you are respecting is an ON-
LINE ILLUSION crafted by a rather stupid, insignificant Faux Indian.

Faux Indians LIE...they ALL create sockpuppet characters just like
"James" to tell of all the wonderful things they have done...but will
not speak of because they are too modest.

Norah Runningwolf has played come of the Anglos on this forum like a
fiddle.

oldwifetale

Jun 25, 2009, 1:46:44 PM6/25/09

> The difference is that it is POSSIBLE that Hope, Joseph, and Elli are
> a clique who live in close proximity to each other.  I know what I
> think, mainly due to their collective writing styles, but you be the
> judge:  Meatpuppets or Sockpuppets?

Neither.
Shit happens.
Get used to it.

Guardian

Jun 25, 2009, 2:05:30 PM6/25/09
On Jun 25, 1:46 pm, oldwifetale <oldwifet...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Neither.
> Shit happens.
> Get used to it.

People often lie
but Math always tells the truth
You get used to it.

Oh gawd...you are so boring I am starting to write in Haiku ....time
to go swimming.

oldwifetale

Jun 25, 2009, 2:33:08 PM6/25/09

So you *do* float?

True - numbers don't lie. But they can often be used selectively to
support a position, with other significant numbers (or facts) omitted.
One reason polls are rarely reliable, and statistics are often
misleading.

Why do you care what i think of anyone here anyway? Who am i to you?

Perhaps you have a strong christian background that is ingrained in
you, and no matter what, you can't *be rid of it* or keep your life
from becoming a metaphor. Who knows?

Have a nice dip.

Guardian

Jun 25, 2009, 2:41:59 PM6/25/09
On Jun 25, 2:33 pm, oldwifetale <oldwifet...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So you *do* float?

38DD and no ass to speak of .... I bob like a cork.

> Why do you care what i think of anyone here anyway? Who am i to you?

You are nothing to me, the truth is all.

> Have a nice dip.

:-)

oldwifetale

Jun 25, 2009, 3:01:49 PM6/25/09
On Jun 25, 11:41 am, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 2:33 pm, oldwifetale <oldwifet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > So you *do* float?
>
> 38DD and no ass to speak of .... I bob like a cork.

32AA and i swim like a fish.

> You are nothing to me, the truth is all.

And all is truth.

Hope

Jun 25, 2009, 3:53:57 PM6/25/09
On Jun 25, 11:43 am, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:

You really are an idiot. However, I see that you do learn new lingo.
I made a point about static vs dynamic IP's, and lo and behold, that
now appears in your "proof."

Here are the facts: I have a constant, yet dynamic IP connection to
my provider which changes some of the IP numbers but not the basic IP
itself.

Static IPs always stay the same. Dynamic IPs change, without logging
off because those are the provider's IPs, not your own computer's IP's
(which is why the numbers show different last digits)

You cannot trace a dynamic IP through a provider using a constant
connection.

Yes, people in different locations can log onto Huges net (or any ISP)
and are assigned dynamic IPs which may be similar but different
numbers.

Google 'masks' individual IPs. When anyone posts through Google Group,
it shows *Google's* IP in the headers, not the IP of the poster's
originating computer.

You are very skilled at taking one or two true sentences and writing a
novel. The best works of fiction do have truth in them. Joseph
Goebbels would be impressed with you, no doubt. I, however, am not.

You first said here that that the people who defended Wolfie were
*her* sockpuppets. Then in arw (since she doesn't post there) you
said they were *my* sockpuppets. Now you've split them between us.
First I was sharing my computer with someone else, then I was using
two computers and socking, then I was using two browsers.

Every time one lie is refuted, you simply mutate it or create another
one and keep going. I'm sure it makes you feel very powerful, like
people's destinies are in your hands or something dramatic like that.
Every dictator and "mad scientist" type in the world has felt the same
way and thought their goals entitled them to use whatever methods they
wanted to use to achieve them. You are deceitful. You are a liar.
You have a huge ego and think the poor dumb white Pagans and the poor
powerless Indians need another white savior to swoop in and save the
day with superintelligence and superskills. It's bullshit.

And again, for the last time, I say, swear, affirm, take an oath upon,
or whatever other legally and morally binding assurances you want to
ignore:

I post from ONE computer.
No one except me posts from it, except occasionally when my son visits
and checks his emails and sites.
I do not log on or off of the computer until bedtime. If I'm doing
something else, I let it "sleep."
I open new tabs in ONE browser to visit different sites.
I have never socked and won't. I don't think it's cool. I have used
exactly 2 nyms to post in public groups, and I made it very clear who
I was when I made the switch.
I do not know Joseph, Elli, or James. It was my impression Elli was
in the PNW, but maybe I'm thinking of someone else. It is highly
unlikely any of these people live in my area, but even if by some very
strange cosmic coincidence they did, I STILL do not know who they
are. Nor can you prove I do. You can only keep repeating your
assertions and hope...whatever it is you hope to gain by this.

The truth is, NONE of this has ANYTHING to do with your faux Indian
hunts. Why are you wasting bandwidth vomiting all these numbers, as
if people here are just riveted to your display of temper against a
few people who dared to disagree with you or oppose your methods? Is
your ego really THAT fragile, that you can't accept anyone's right not
to like you? Do you have to go after them like a rabid bulldog and
"annihilate" them too?

Wow, we must be VERY important people, with OODLES and GOBS of
influence! And look how powerful Wolfie is too, that you have devoted
all this time and attention to her! Here's a news flash: With one
probable exception, no one cares even 1/10th as much about your
amateur private dick shtick as you do. You're becoming a caricature
of your own faux-Indian hunter persona.

I don't care what you think about people. I do care what some other
people here think, but they will form their own opinions, regardless
of what you say or do. Stop with the repetitive projectile vomiting.
The people here deserve better. And they've seen more than enough of
you to have made their minds up about you by now.

Your rabid obsession with "annihilating" your chosen enemies by any
and all means necessary is exactly the kind of drive that has allowed
Caucasians to plunder, torture, massacre, wage countless territorial
and religious wars, and commit genocide against whatever "others" they
didn't like. You are a shining example of "Anglos," Betsy. No wonder
we are so popular around the globe. Good job, you pathetic fool.

blut...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2009, 4:21:08 PM6/25/09

You get a hard on harassing old people? that's not only dumb it's
sick.
Do you harass old people face to face or just while you are sitting on
your
ass all by yourself in front of a monitor.
Thanks monica! how many ultra ego's have you had on Alt Native now?
lost count? Your an ASS alright! a bright shinning example.

Monica

Jun 25, 2009, 5:15:53 PM6/25/09

Well if you go away you'll stop attracting these people. She's after
faux Indians like YOU!. I'm a real Indian. LOL!

Hope

Jun 25, 2009, 6:57:35 PM6/25/09

A real Indian who is twisting the facts. You must think we all have
very short memories. Guardian had no idea who Lisa was until YOU
pointed her out and whined about how miserable Lisa makes you and
asked the big white woman to make the bad old lady go away. And you
lied and said Donna and I were claiming to be Indians too. But that's
okay, 'cause you're a real Indian, and white people aren't really
human.

Many people have said that alt.native used to be a great place, where
posters of different races from around the world used to share ideas
and where positive things were going on. That was before you started
posting here. If you think whites contaminate your noble heart, why
did you take up residence in a place where they were? Why not go to
another group whose pedigree suited you, rather than light here and
start trying to make everyone abide by YOUR rules? Perhaps it's
because you like fighting whites?

And speaking of attracting "these people," I would never have known
alt.native existed had it not been for your hostile post in response
to an accidental crosspost, telling whites to keep their place. But if
we upset you so much, you can always block or ignore us...as you very
well know. But you won't.

Looks to me like you can thump your chest and take a good deal of
credit for what alt.native is today. Don't be so modest!

runningwolf

Jun 25, 2009, 8:20:10 PM6/25/09
On Jun 25, 11:41 am, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:

yes, i saw your picture.
you really need to get a good bra,or even a sports bra that will
support you.
at your age, you have a severe case of cooper's droop.
you will thank me later on for that advice.
well, maybe you will not.
HOWEVER!!!
if you do not get some firm support now, you will have back and
shoulder problems later on.
if you do not have enough faux indians to set up booths on your camp
grounds, or "pagans", try to afford a little bit of money for
yourself.
it will pay for itself in the long run.
take care of the boobies you are so proud of, dearie.
and be sure to get those mammograms.
my mother and sister died of breast cancer.
i would not even want piece of shit like you to go through that agony.

Message has been deleted

blut...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2009, 9:39:51 PM6/25/09

LOL! Indeed! It is a good time to talk Breast Cancer Awareness!
Please, ladies, remind someone to have a mammogram.
I had my baseline done at 23 it saved my life.
A few of us are going in next week.
Yes, please take good care! Breast Cancer is a sight more ugly
than...

LOL not seen the photos! ennnit doo'n it nope! not gonna do it...
Oh OH someone give me another visual oH Ho it's a good
thing my mouth has been reformed long before monica and
the maddd ?? I don't know what in the hell to say about this
new encarrnation of monkeywrentchenfools.
Something big is going on in the real world and some folks are
doing there best to keep some as preoccupied as possible.

Monica

Jun 25, 2009, 9:51:47 PM6/25/09
> doing there best to keep some as preoccupied as possible.- Hide quoted text -

There's lots going on with us INDIANS. You white butts need to go
somewhere else so we can take care of our business. Who wants to talk
about a hare lipp white butt like you.

Hope

Jun 25, 2009, 9:59:09 PM6/25/09

Um...that would be YOU, obviously.

Flint_...@hotmail.com

Jun 25, 2009, 10:19:57 PM6/25/09
On Jun 24, 11:56 am, Guardian <guard...@OutoftheDark.com> wrote:
> On Jun 24, 12:16 pm, james <whoseho...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > I know Ms RunningWolf may be angry with me for telling this about
> > her.  But I could not keep quiet any longer.  And yes, she is 6 foot
> > tall.  Or as she would say, 6 foot high and spreading.  ;)
>
> ROFLMAO
> Care to explain why your glowing, completely unsolicited testimonial
> for Norah RunningWolf is coming from HER IP host address and
> computer?
>
> Norah Runningwolf, you are a fraud, you have been exposed as such, and
> now you are here pretending to be "James" and telling more lies about
> yourself.
>
> Game, set and match:

Hawt Dang!...wha dat dem der wha we callum Razzo Dazzo...

yippity Yai Yay!

BUTT...

anyo majician co run dat game...

and me tink yer "game" iz run...jizt like yer BUTT MONKEE Buddy youz
dun yersilf IN...

den ya gonna treat everun like dey stoopid N shit?

U GO Girlz...

Sho us who U IS...

Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee

blut...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2009, 10:50:12 PM6/25/09
> faux Indians like YOU!. I'm a real Indian. LOL!- Hide quoted text -

REMEMBER monica! YOU invited the cesspool you have go'n on here now!
Some real NDN you are! You left 60 family's homeless at Wounded Knee
and never looked back! Fuck your a real Indian BS! You feed off of
REAL
INDIANS! Dead and alive. How many Real Indian woman have you accused
of
being fbi Monica? Someone can look it up in the archives of Alt Native
for
for a short list. Imagine being at a gathering with the woman! Your
reputation
did not just bloom online monica.

blut...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2009, 11:51:30 PM6/25/09
> about a hare lipp white butt like you.- Hide quoted text -

"you could not insult your way out of a kindergarten classroom
monica"
LOL! "us INIDAINS"? like you speak for all Nations now?! how long
has it
been since you have gotten off your ass and away from a computer
monitor
long enough to do a dang thing for anyone. Get Real monica, at least
spell
"hair lip" correctly. Oh BTW , I did some work for "Operation Smile" a
number
of years ago. It is a group that sends medical teams around the world
doing
facial and cranial reconstructive surgery for children who would
otherwise
have none. I benifited from such a group when I was a child, it felt
good to give
back. I had one of the finest plastic surgeons in the world from birth
to age 17 when
he died. He was a pioneer in his field and some of his techniques are
still being used
today. I was scheduled to have two more procedures before he was
finished but he passed
away. I could have gone to his partner but, after being in one mans
hands my whole life.
He did his best, I look great!
I have not been called a "hair lip" since I was a little girl. Only
cruel kids and sick adults called
me names like that. My Grandma used to tell me that people like you,
who feel the need to call
names are sad and lonely people. Your so damn needy monica that's why
your stuck talking the same
ol crap year in and out.

Monica

Jun 26, 2009, 2:28:22 AM6/26/09
> ol crap year in and out.- Hide quoted text -

Lisa do you listen to yourself. You are so nuts. I live on my
reservation and I'm involved in my community. You know nothing of real
Indian life. You just want to pretend. You are a faux Indian. Like
Steve Russel says........What Tribe claims you? Where are you
enrolled? aYou want to speak for us but we don't need you or want you
to. Okay? You're living in a fantasy world. You're a blonde blue eyed
wannabe and I'm a real Indian. LOL!

rare breed

Jun 26, 2009, 8:55:46 AM6/26/09
> LOL not seen the photos! ennnit doo'n it nope! not gonna do it...
> Oh OH someone give me another visual oH Ho it's a good
> thing my mouth has been reformed long before monica and
> the maddd ?? I don't know what in the hell to say about this
> new encarrnation of monkeywrentchenfools.
> Something big is going on in the real world and some folks are
> doing there best to keep some as preoccupied as possible.

The basic anti-breast cancer strategy:

*Get screened regularly. Also learn how to do your own
home screening. I suggest doing so at least once a month.
(But it's no replacement for a mammogram.)
*Don't smoke, and try to live in an area without much
pollution.

*If you have any weight problems, lose it. Adipose tissue
raises estrogen.
*If you can afford it, go organic. Many pesticides are
estrogenic.
*But don't let that make you think conventional fruits and
vegetables are necessarily bad. All fruits and vegetables
have few calories, and chemicals that activate the liver's
detoxifying enzymes.
*Note to vegans: Soy posing as meat is NOT a vegetable. In
fact, once it's taken out of an Asian context, its main
estrogenic effects are lowering sperm count in men and
increasing the risk of breast cancer.
*Avoid bottled water. A lot of the bottles have bisphenol A
or phthalates or other estrogens.

YouPick

Jun 26, 2009, 12:20:16 PM6/26/09

"Monica" <yan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monica Charles just reminded me with her *words* here...
I have a *Brother* who claims to be a
*pipe-carrier*...............THAT..don't make it so.

meaning
One persons view point of their *truth*...is just what it is.."a point of
view"....but no less a *truth*.
A lot of folks *here* nd *there*....may see Monica Charles,or who ever she
is talking at...in many different *truths*....

I for one chose to keep my points of views to a minimum..i'm just a small
duck in the big pond of Life.

wayne george
~~~~~~~~~