And So You WANNA BE!!!!! Fraud

blut...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2006, 11:21:25 PM1/26/06
People wanna know why some would have a difficult time with the insta
tribe diatrible drivill and so ond and so forth and

http://www.thebookstandard.com/bookstandard/news/author/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001918431

Message has been deleted

blut...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2006, 11:04:02 AM1/27/06
So your now the poster police for Alt Native? So you think it's OK to
FRAUD NDN'S...Just because there's ALWAYS some trying to rip UM off!?
Because you assume it's negative info? the articale should not be
posted... Why on earth would one think to FORGET ABOUT IT!? You
abvously don't know or understand the plight of PEOPLES being
EXPLOYTED..You have never looked into how wide spread FRAUD on Indians
and the readers of such. I will post what ever articals and info, I
find that indeed,does EXPOSE THE APOLOGETIC PREDITOR'S. It only takes
once to see the faces of people who are writen on as being extinct.
"The Last Algonkin" is one such FRAUD.There are many many more stories
of such FRAUD. What is worse than being LIED UPON over and over again.
Duping the poor readers to say the least. It's obvious by your
responce, you don't know many REAL INDIANS.Maybe you are the kine that
buy's the FRAUDULANT BOOKS to learn how to be??? hmmmm. When more than
one Elder tells me to "keep doing what your doing to expose FRAUD" you
are not one of my Elders sooooo
what you say is Trumped for the sake of TRUTH Positivly.

Message has been deleted

blut...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2006, 4:18:24 PM1/27/06
me evil? I humbly have to laugh.

King Amdo

Jan 27, 2006, 4:33:48 PM1/27/06
You have to see that plastic shamanism is part of the evil...part of
the problem.

Message has been deleted

blut...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2006, 8:59:42 PM1/27/06

website_mike wrote:
> to bluturtle:
> Kaw!! I have not said you are evil,
> I said by standing with instead of against,
> you have helped it grow.
> I have no reason to think you are evil.
>
> I refer to the posts by Keely mostly.
> She is a woman is contradictions and anger that
> she vents on Metis people who pop up within her
> range. Now that is evil.
> Mike
you don't know me well enough to know if I fall with evil doers or not!
You sir, play with crystals to close to the fire OR somthing along that
order..LOL If you think Keely is evil! you should meet her twin.You
talk up a new race of people really, without seeing to the origonal.
Setting up nonprofit dot'n all the i's and x'n the T's, you speak such
legal ease.
if I were a betting person.You are going to have real live look'n
papers! pedagree'n ever'thin LONG before tribal people fighting today
for big brother to recognize they exist.I Hope and pray the elders live
long enough to see long time treaty's honored. And you just want to
create a whole new "entity" to make treaty with etc. Just the cost of
adding "metis" in check point papers. Than you have to define old metis
and new metis and so on...Keely speaks with a level of conviction and
devotion you cannot grasp. Standing up longer than you could possably
dream..

opine

Jan 28, 2006, 1:13:56 AM1/28/06
bummer is.....nucking futs!!!

website_mike wrote this woo-woo gobbledygook bs:

> You know what?
> It is wrong to defraud anyone.
> It is also wrong to defame anyone.
>
> The world is full of good and evil.
> There are 2 approaches, build up the good,
> or beat down the evil.
> In this case I suggested building up the good
> by not dwelling on a mass-media piece
> full of sensationalism
> There are better thinge to read in any library.
>
> I would not suggest anyone forget about the evil,
> it was the written words here that I suggested be forgotten.
> Now, sadly you have made the evil grow instead of die.
>
> Bummer,
> Mike.

opine

Jan 28, 2006, 1:15:27 AM1/28/06
hey blue
the website_flake is nucking futs!

keep posting them good articles!

website_mike

Jan 29, 2006, 12:38:38 AM1/29/06
Blue Turtle, you wrote:
"And you just want to create a whole new "entity" to make treaty with
etc. "

I know you probably realized that I never said anything like that
AFTER you wrote your posting. Keely was so busy distorting
everything Ayla posted, and so quick to assume so much about
ME that the truth was lost. You will remember that the group Ayla
is helping organize consists of people who identify as Metis, and
only for the purpose of supporting one another, not to seek
recognition from any government. It is not needed or wanted.

You seem much more intelligent than Keely et al.
So I will assume you are thinking this all through and reaching
more informed conclusions as well as seeking further information.

I wish you the best,
MIchael W. Odjig B.S. Native Studies
Anishinaabe Metis

Keely

Jan 29, 2006, 1:37:38 AM1/29/06
Futher education? LOL Come on now, you are in great need of education on
tribes, their languages, their cultures, and histories...

BS Native Studies? That stands for bull shit? Your full of that!!

LOL your worried about people assuming things about you? Your the dimwit
whom posted a quote from a "cop" who wasnt a cop and was fired from his job
for molesting a child... Talk about assumptions! You think if it suits your
needs it must be credible... but you boohoo when your ignorance is pointed
out... And your ignorance is not something anyone has assumed, it is
something you proved right here in alt.native

"website_mike" <websit...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

blut...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2006, 8:24:40 PM1/29/06

Mike P

Jan 29, 2006, 10:51:19 PM1/29/06
blut...@gmail.com wrote:
> Back to topic,
>
> http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1154221-2,00.html

It's a shame it happens Lisa, but there is no real laws broken. You can
steal a name, past, and even a culture today, and many do it. Once
caught they just adopt another one, and keep pocketing the money.

Mike