AIM lawyer Bruce Ellison named "co-defendant" in Aquash murder

O'Brien

Sep 16, 2009, 2:23:59 PM9/16/09
According to former FBI loudmouth Trimbach, long-time AIM lawyer Bruce
Ellison is "a named co-defendant with Thelma Rios" in the Aquash
murder.

http://www.NewsReleaseWire.com/28614

In-between a lot of basic factual mistakes on the case, Trimbach also
says in the FBI press release, "Indictment [of Rios] shows that
prosecutors are moving closer to indictments against AIM leaders and
their lawyers."

And the big one: "Charles Abourezk and Russell Means are rumored to
have been in the Wanbli area the night of the murder." Abourezk (the
lawyer son of former U.S. Senator James Abourezk, a good friend of
mine and the Libyans too) was a close friend of Selo Black Crow, and
often stayed at his place, very near the murder site in the Badlands.

For extra fun effects, the PR includes the silly CBC documentary
showing Rascal crying in Denver as he accuses his brother Bill of
complicity, while FBI Agents Bob Branscombe and Ward Churchill hover
in the background, on the steps of the Federal Bldg. in Denver!

Siobhan

Sep 16, 2009, 11:20:37 PM9/16/09

Mr. Trimbach is again trying to sell more books. Too bad for him that
these press releases make him seem unbalanced.

Dave

Sep 17, 2009, 1:39:07 PM9/17/09
> these press releases make him seem unbalanced.- Hide quoted text -

Crazy like a fox, maybe. Who'd have thought 2 weeks ago these guys
would indict Thelma Rios?

Dave

Sep 28, 2009, 4:40:37 PM9/28/09
On Sep 16, 8:20 pm, Siobhan <siobhan.no...@gmail.com> wrote:
> these press releases make him seem unbalanced.- Hide quoted text -

One of Trimbach's folks reminded me Brucey was only named as a"co-
conspirator" and not "co-defendant". What's the difference, all you
legal experts out there?

Monica

Sep 28, 2009, 5:34:54 PM9/28/09
> legal experts out there?- Hide quoted text -

Co-conspirator sounds worse to me.

Dave

Oct 1, 2009, 2:41:42 PM10/1/09
> Co-conspirator sounds worse to me.- Hide quoted text -

It's funny. Trimbach uses the phrase "co-conspirator" in this press
release (which, if you may notice, he, or someone, has since corrected
some of the errors in the original pr, such as Anna Mae's dates were
1943-1973; now they've amended it back to 1945-75, which is still
incorrect - she was found dead in 1976), but Richard Marshall's
attorney Dana Hanna called Ellison a "co-defendant".

Dave

Oct 1, 2009, 2:53:54 PM10/1/09
On Sep 16, 11:23 am, "O'Brien" <sealsor...@gmail.com> wrote:

Someone in Paul Demain's office at NFIC sent me a review copy of this
book, and I am, sedulously, going through it. It's difficult going,
with lots of basic mistakes in sheer facts, but ... there's no doubt
there was widespread corruption among the many hustlers in AIM
leadership. It's interesting to see how a few FBIs probably really
wanted to solve the case, and still do.