ANNA MAE AQUASH 3 OR SPECIAL AGENT ZIGROSSI EXPLAINS HOW THE GOVERNMENT MISSED A BULLET IN THE HEAD

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Monica

未读,
2009年3月5日 19:11:192009/3/5
收件人
http://elizabethtool.com/2009/03/05/anna-mae-aquash-3-or-special-agent-zigrossi-explains-how-the-government-missed-a-bullet-in-the-head/

ANNA MAE AQUASH 3 OR SPECIAL AGENT ZIGROSSI EXPLAINS HOW THE
GOVERNMENT MISSED A BULLET IN THE HEAD
I have been very busy and have been meaning to link to Stephen
Hendricks website. For legal reasons which he does not exclose he is
unable to add the additional footnotes. It would be interesting to
hear about that. If you click on the WRITINGS tab it will take you to
an index of various articles he has written. Away from THE UNQUIET
GRAVE he has a sense of humor! Albeit sarcastic or wry….

Anna Mae continued….

(Norman) Zigrossi was the assistant special agent in charge of the
FBI’s Rapid City resident agency..

He became infamous in Indian Country for saying of its occupants,”
They’re a conquered nation, and when you’re conquered, the people
you’re conquered by dictate your future.” (Sounds to me like this FBI
agent was the one that was conquered….by the government who dictates
his actions as well as his thoughts.)

He called his agents…..”a colonial police force”.

He said a small-caliber head wound could cause almost no bleeding and
could be nearly undetectable once a body had begun to decompose….he
said….none of the paramedics or nurses or doctors who had seen the
body had detected the least sign of injury.

…no agents had been at the autopsy, and the lone agent who saw Aquash
at Amiotte’s ranch did not identify her for the good reason that he
had never seen a picture of her.

Kevin McKiernan…reporting on Pine Ridge…found a nurse by the name of
Inez Hodges who….had seen (Aquash) in the morgue and had instantly
noticed an odd and obvious mark on the woman’s eye socket: the lodged
bullett….

She also saw a swath of blood on the white plastic sheet beneath the
woman’s head.

Hodges showed her findings to a co-worker, whose name the FBI knows
but to this day will not release. (Why not? And why doesn’t Inez
Hodges say who she told?)

Kevin McKiernan also found Dr. Stephen Shanker, who pronounced Aquash
dead on arrival. Shanker was just out of medical school…Nonetheless,
in the first moments of his exam, he noticed that the hair on the back
of Aquash’s head was matted with dried blood. He put his hand there
and got a palmful of blood, apparently freshly thawed.

His analysis was unequivocal- “she hadn’t died of natural causes; it
looked like a police matter”…

Continued tomorrow with DR. BROWN’S REASONS WHY HE COULD NOT FIND THE
CORRECT CAUSE OF DEATH.

Dave

未读,
2009年3月6日 13:40:312009/3/6
收件人
On Mar 5, 5:11 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://elizabethtool.com/2009/03/05/anna-mae-aquash-3-or-special-agen...

> ANNA MAE AQUASH 3 OR SPECIAL AGENT ZIGROSSI EXPLAINS HOW THE
> GOVERNMENT MISSED A BULLET IN THE HEAD
> I have been very busy and have been meaning to link to Stephen
> Hendricks website. For legal reasons which he does not exclose he is
> unable to add the additional footnotes. It would be interesting to
> hear about that. If you click on the WRITINGS tab it will take you to
> an index of various articles he has written. Away from THE UNQUIET
> GRAVE  he has a sense of humor! Albeit sarcastic or wry….

Avalon's lawyer Alan Kauffman is silencing him. I know, because he did
the same thing to me 2 years ago, when Nation Books (also one of their
imprints, phony liberals) stopped the publication of 'SOMEDAY MY SON,
NONE OF THIS WILL BE YOURS. They "vet" everything, especially threats
from the FBI lawyers. I know for a fact, because my editor at Avalon/
Nation Ruth Baldwin told me, that David Hill (!) through his lawyer
Barry Bachrach - now claiming to represent Arlo Looking Cloud too! -
called her up and threatened to sue the hell out of them if they
published the book.

This is complex stuff. COINTELPRO. Look at William Janklow suing Peter
Matthiessen for 'IN THE SPIRIT OF CRAZY HORSE' in the 80s, just to
stop the book from getting out. Hendricks is afraid of that too.

> Anna Mae continued….
>
> (Norman) Zigrossi was the assistant special agent in charge of the
> FBI’s Rapid City resident agency..
>
> He became infamous in Indian Country for saying of its occupants,”
> They’re a conquered nation, and when you’re conquered, the people
> you’re conquered by dictate your future.” (Sounds to me like this FBI
> agent was the one that was conquered….by the government who dictates
> his actions as well as his thoughts.)
>
> He called his agents…..”a colonial police force”.
>
> He said a small-caliber head wound could cause almost no bleeding and
> could be nearly undetectable once a body had begun to decompose….he
> said….none of the paramedics or nurses or doctors who had seen the
> body had detected the least sign of injury.

I still think it's questionable if this was Anna Mae, in the first
'autopsy'.

> …no agents had been at the autopsy, and the lone agent who saw Aquash
> at Amiotte’s ranch did not identify her for the good reason that he
> had never seen a picture of her.

And her face was blackened and unidentifiable, in the Looking Cloud
trial, to everyone. No proof it was even her.

0 个新帖子