Old Chicano Saying

1 view

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 13, 2004, 4:11:07 PM1/13/04
The Chicanos have a saying. "Mestizo si, Metis no!".

Eh Jackie boy? Racist asshole!!!!!!!!!!

Jack Strong

Jan 13, 2004, 4:17:00 PM1/13/04
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:11:07 -0800, clo...@softcom.net wrote:

>The Chicanos have a saying. "Mestizo si, Metis no!".
>
>Eh Jackie boy? Racist asshole!!!!!!!!!!

Damn us indians for not letting you whiteboys in, eh Jim? If only we
new how much you could inprove us with your stereotypical
blatherings.

How's the "Shamanic" work at IHS?

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 13, 2004, 4:29:56 PM1/13/04

Jack Strong wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:11:07 -0800, clo...@softcom.net wrote:
>
> >The Chicanos have a saying. "Mestizo si, Metis no!".
> >
> >Eh Jackie boy? Racist asshole!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Damn us indians for not letting you whiteboys in, eh Jim? If only we
> new how much you could inprove us with your stereotypical
> blatherings.
>
> How's the "Shamanic" work at IHS?

There you go with your Apache weakling lying again. Putah boy!

Jack Strong

Jan 13, 2004, 4:34:41 PM1/13/04
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:29:56 -0800, clo...@softcom.net wrote:

>Jack Strong wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:11:07 -0800, clo...@softcom.net wrote:
>>
>> >The Chicanos have a saying. "Mestizo si, Metis no!".
>> >
>> >Eh Jackie boy? Racist asshole!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Damn us indians for not letting you whiteboys in, eh Jim? If only we
>> new how much you could inprove us with your stereotypical
>> blatherings.
>>
>> How's the "Shamanic" work at IHS?
>
>There you go with your Apache weakling lying again. Putah boy!

So are you hispanic in this incarnation of your identity?

How is the "Shamanic" work going? You have years of posts going with
the indian bush elder routine. Did it hurt to drop that false indian
bush elder identity? The hispanic identity fits better you should
stick with it.

Or you could go with your middle aged whiteman from Sacremento that
just learned to pat out dough identity.

Bwahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!! We see through you whiteboy. I get email
from Aimsters here who laugh their asses off at you.

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 13, 2004, 4:43:22 PM1/13/04

Jack Strong wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:29:56 -0800, clo...@softcom.net wrote:
>

> >Jack Strong wrote:

> >> Damn us indians for not letting you whiteboys in, eh Jim? If only we
> >> new how much you could inprove us with your stereotypical
> >> blatherings.
> >>
> >> How's the "Shamanic" work at IHS?
> >
> >There you go with your Apache weakling lying again. Putah boy!
>
> So are you hispanic in this incarnation of your identity?
>
> How is the "Shamanic" work going? You have years of posts going with
> the indian bush elder routine. Did it hurt to drop that false indian
> bush elder identity? The hispanic identity fits better you should
> stick with it.
>
> Or you could go with your middle aged whiteman from Sacremento that
> just learned to pat out dough identity.
>
> Bwahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!! We see through you whiteboy. I get email
> from Aimsters here who laugh their asses off at you.

Not quite taco breath!

Jack Strong

Jan 13, 2004, 4:44:25 PM1/13/04
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:43:22 -0800, clo...@softcom.net wrote:

>Jack Strong wrote:

>> >There you go with your Apache weakling lying again. Putah boy!
>>
>> So are you hispanic in this incarnation of your identity?
>>
>> How is the "Shamanic" work going? You have years of posts going with
>> the indian bush elder routine. Did it hurt to drop that false indian
>> bush elder identity? The hispanic identity fits better you should
>> stick with it.
>>
>> Or you could go with your middle aged whiteman from Sacremento that
>> just learned to pat out dough identity.
>>
>> Bwahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!! We see through you whiteboy. I get email
>> from Aimsters here who laugh their asses off at you.
>
>Not quite taco breath!

Poor little whiteboy. You don't even realize that you've become the
group joke. Stick with the middle aged whiteman identity your
delusions of grandeur are very fitting within that persona.

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 13, 2004, 5:01:32 PM1/13/04

Jack Strong wrote:

You sure have a fixation on white boys don't you??? Even if you have to create
one! :-)

Mike P

Jan 13, 2004, 5:21:14 PM1/13/04

<clo...@softcom.net> wrote in message news:40045EEB...@softcom.net...

> The Chicanos have a saying. "Mestizo si, Metis no!".
>
> Eh Jackie boy? Racist asshole!!!!!!!!!!

White Plastic Elder looked in a Spanish dictionary. Tell me White Plastic
Elder does the smell of the Zoo make you feel at home? What poor white woman
did you rip off today to teach her the Indian ways?

Mike

Mike P

Jan 13, 2004, 5:26:42 PM1/13/04

<clo...@softcom.net> wrote in message news:40046354...@softcom.net...

> Jack Strong wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:11:07 -0800, clo...@softcom.net wrote:
> >
> > >The Chicanos have a saying. "Mestizo si, Metis no!".
> > >
> > >Eh Jackie boy? Racist asshole!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > Damn us indians for not letting you whiteboys in, eh Jim? If only we
> > new how much you could inprove us with your stereotypical
> > blatherings.
> >
> > How's the "Shamanic" work at IHS?
>
> There you go with your Apache weakling lying again. Putah boy!

So the Great White Plastic Elder is now Spanish. Are you trying to sell
their ways as well? Then you call my shik'isn a name? What right do you
indaa have in calling anyone a name. Go back to your Zoo before you get
skinned, and mounted.

Mike

Jack Strong

Jan 13, 2004, 5:38:21 PM1/13/04

Why create one when there's so many of them like you? We see your
types all the time in the summer. Crowding in on ceremonies, begging
for food in front of the store, and telling us how you have indian
blood and know the "correct" way.

My guess is the druid's in the Europe are used to your type too. Read
of few books and next thing you know you're a super druid. Right
Niall, or are Kukilhan today?

Jack Strong

Jan 13, 2004, 5:55:21 PM1/13/04
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:26:42 GMT, "Mike P" <res1...@verizon.net>
wrote:

><clo...@softcom.net> wrote in message news:40046354...@softcom.net...
>>

>> Jack Strong wrote:

>> > Damn us indians for not letting you whiteboys in, eh Jim? If only we
>> > new how much you could inprove us with your stereotypical
>> > blatherings.
>> >
>> > How's the "Shamanic" work at IHS?
>>
>> There you go with your Apache weakling lying again. Putah boy!
>
>So the Great White Plastic Elder is now Spanish. Are you trying to sell
>their ways as well?

Don't you remember Mike he lives in a neighborhood that is all black,
which switched to all hispanic overnight, and is married to a hispanic
woman. Since the indian indentity fell through he been searching for
another identity. His new ethnic identity is probably hispanic.

>Then you call my shik'isn a name? What right do you
>indaa have in calling anyone a name. Go back to your Zoo before you get
>skinned, and mounted.

He's already been skinned and mounted. Now he's just hanging there
getting the stuffing kicked out of him.

>Mike

Keely

Jan 13, 2004, 6:12:19 PM1/13/04
Taco breath??!! My my... getting pretty strong there in them words...

Would that be hard shell or soft?

Jack Strong

Jan 13, 2004, 6:15:58 PM1/13/04
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:12:19 -0600, "Keely" <kden...@cox.net> wrote:

>Taco breath??!! My my... getting pretty strong there in them words...
>
>Would that be hard shell or soft?

Sign me up for one made out of frybread.

Keely

Jan 13, 2004, 6:19:03 PM1/13/04
I just knew it! LOL

Sorry, but that taco breath comment was really funny...

"Jack Strong" <jackstr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 13, 2004, 6:37:04 PM1/13/04

Keely wrote:

> Taco breath??!! My my... getting pretty strong there in them words...
>
> Would that be hard shell or soft?

In her case LIMP!

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 13, 2004, 6:38:54 PM1/13/04

Mike P wrote:

Stuff it Broad Assed Marine! HaHaHa :-)

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 13, 2004, 6:40:38 PM1/13/04

Jack Strong wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:26:42 GMT, "Mike P" <res1...@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>

> ><clo...@softcom.net> wrote in message news:40046354...@softcom.net...

> >> There you go with your Apache weakling lying again. Putah boy!
> >
> >So the Great White Plastic Elder is now Spanish. Are you trying to sell
> >their ways as well?
>
> Don't you remember Mike he lives in a neighborhood that is all black,
> which switched to all hispanic overnight, and is married to a hispanic
> woman. Since the indian indentity fell through he been searching for
> another identity. His new ethnic identity is probably hispanic.
>
> >Then you call my shik'isn a name? What right do you
> >indaa have in calling anyone a name. Go back to your Zoo before you get
> >skinned, and mounted.
>
> He's already been skinned and mounted. Now he's just hanging there
> getting the stuffing kicked out of him.

Not by a snatch like you! Pussy boy!

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 13, 2004, 6:42:16 PM1/13/04

Jack Strong wrote:

Who the hell wants to crowed in on wayward gooks. Athabascans anyway!

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 13, 2004, 6:43:22 PM1/13/04

Jack Strong wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:12:19 -0600, "Keely" <kden...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> >Taco breath??!! My my... getting pretty strong there in them words...
> >
> >Would that be hard shell or soft?
>
> Sign me up for one made out of frybread.

There ya go frybread and mutton a real warriors meal. HaHaHa

BravesHeart

Jan 13, 2004, 6:46:54 PM1/13/04
R U A OLD CHICANO? IF NOT THEN STFU
B.H.

Mike P

Jan 13, 2004, 6:48:01 PM1/13/04

> >> There you go with your Apache weakling lying again. Putah boy!
> >
> >So the Great White Plastic Elder is now Spanish. Are you trying to sell
> >their ways as well?
>
> Don't you remember Mike he lives in a neighborhood that is all black,
> which switched to all hispanic overnight, and is married to a hispanic
> woman. Since the indian indentity fell through he been searching for
> another identity. His new ethnic identity is probably hispanic.

He will say Astec or something. They guy changes skin every day.

> >Then you call my shik'isn a name? What right do you
> >indaa have in calling anyone a name. Go back to your Zoo before you get
> >skinned, and mounted.
>
> He's already been skinned and mounted. Now he's just hanging there
> getting the stuffing kicked out of him.

He knows nothing about brother hood with our people. Not that I have a
temper or anything like that, but you mess with my brother or sister and I
strike faster than lighting hitting a tree.

Mike

Mike P

Jan 13, 2004, 6:50:02 PM1/13/04

<clo...@softcom.net> wrote in message news:4004818E...@softcom.net...

Unlike you I don't wear a dress, and have nothing to hide. My Serial number
was RA67185210. What was yours? And I can check it.

Mike

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 13, 2004, 6:58:22 PM1/13/04

BravesHeart wrote:

> R U A OLD CHICANO? IF NOT THEN STFU
> B.H.

Naw, but I sure the hell know yer white trash.

:-)

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 13, 2004, 7:02:19 PM1/13/04

Mike P wrote:

That's just it fuck face you will never know who I am. My Marine number had
seven numbers in it. Old Courps you know. That's before they took in you pot
smokin, back peddelin war loosers.

:-)

Mike P

Jan 13, 2004, 7:10:02 PM1/13/04

<clo...@softcom.net> wrote in message news:4004870A...@softcom.net...

You can't because your whole life is a fake. You got a DD Form 214?

Mike

Keely

Jan 13, 2004, 8:11:18 PM1/13/04
Jim... I wasnt talking about that... but I doubt you could perform anyways

Jack Strong

Jan 13, 2004, 8:22:10 PM1/13/04
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:43:22 -0800, clo...@softcom.net wrote:

>Jack Strong wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:12:19 -0600, "Keely" <kden...@cox.net> wrote:
>>
>> >Taco breath??!! My my... getting pretty strong there in them words...
>> >
>> >Would that be hard shell or soft?
>>
>> Sign me up for one made out of frybread.
>
>There ya go frybread and mutton a real warriors meal. HaHaHa

I'll take that over the Starbuck's lattes and designer donuts your
white ilk seems to enjoy so much any day..

By the way in general Apaches don't eat mutton. That's our cousins to
the North.

Jack Strong

Jan 13, 2004, 8:23:41 PM1/13/04

A native american man would say this? And you call me a racist?

Jack Strong

Jan 13, 2004, 8:35:28 PM1/13/04
On 13 Jan 2004 23:46:54 GMT, brave...@aol.comnotrash (BravesHeart)
wrote:

>R U A OLD CHICANO? IF NOT THEN STFU

He might be. With old Jim ethnic identity is whatever you want it to
be.

>B.H.

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 14, 2004, 2:10:12 PM1/14/04
Just because I say I'm seventy years old doesn't mean I am! :-) This here is
usenet!

Keely

Jan 14, 2004, 2:21:22 PM1/14/04
Jim,

I think that was a point that someone was making to you in a earlier
argument.

Rick

Jan 14, 2004, 2:28:07 PM1/14/04
clo...@softcom.net wrote:

> Just because I say I'm seventy years old doesn't mean I am! :-) This here is
> usenet!

You can *lie*?
Oh, sure! NOW you tell me!!
Instead of 5'11'', thin as a rail and drive a rusted old Datsun 310..
I coulda been 6'1'', buffed and driving a Porsche!
Nobody tells me nothing!!
I wonder if it's too late to change my description on them personal ads?

Lridge164

Jan 14, 2004, 2:50:44 PM1/14/04

>That's just it fuck face you will never know who I am. My Marine number had
>seven numbers in it.

my army serial # had eight numeros

i wonder how many # ' s the're usin' now?

Lridge164

Jan 14, 2004, 2:50:46 PM1/14/04
In article <mX_Mb.99$ce2.55@okepread03>, "Keely" <kden...@cox.net> writes:

>Taco breath??!! My my... getting pretty strong there in them words...

jalapeno breath be a lot stronger

Lridge164

Jan 14, 2004, 2:50:42 PM1/14/04
In article <WG0Nb.115$ce2.79@okepread03>, "Keely" <kden...@cox.net> writes:

>Jim... I wasnt talking about that... but I doubt you could perform anyways

now, now,

dont fergit da "blue pill"

Lridge164

Jan 14, 2004, 2:50:45 PM1/14/04
In article <20040113184654...@mb-m02.aol.com>,
brave...@aol.comnotrash (BravesHeart) writes:

>R U A OLD CHICANO? IF NOT THEN STFU
>B.H.

like a pachucco ?

them fellers had P tattoos next to their thumbs

i wonder iffen ther'es still any of 'em around

Keely

Jan 14, 2004, 2:52:44 PM1/14/04
Ohhhh I love jalapeno~s

"Lridge164" <lrid...@aol.com> wrote in message

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 14, 2004, 3:04:15 PM1/14/04

Rick wrote:

Naw! I'm happy, you always tell the truth and nothing but the truth. :-)

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 14, 2004, 3:06:03 PM1/14/04

Keely wrote:

> Jim,
>
> I think that was a point that someone was making to you in a earlier
> argument.

Guess I should fess up. My name is Halstat and I am a gay Austrian wall paper
hanger.

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 14, 2004, 3:07:22 PM1/14/04

Lridge164 wrote:

Heard about them, will check em out when I get a wee bit older. That is if I
have a reason to. :-)

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 14, 2004, 3:09:10 PM1/14/04
Or as the po southern white trash say "Jalapanos". :-)

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 14, 2004, 3:13:34 PM1/14/04

Lridge164 wrote:

Well Mike says his or is it her number started with RA. Must mean regular army. I
had two numbers. Army first then the crotch or as they used to say Uncle Sam's
mountain climbers or Uncle Sam's misguided children.

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 14, 2004, 3:21:06 PM1/14/04

Lridge164 wrote:

Yup, but there older and wiser these days. I had quite a few pachucco
pals way back when. Loved them wide brimmed hats, peggers and long assed
watch chains. Then there was the high polished shoes sos that the could
look up the girls dresses.They used to have little black crosses
tattooed just above their thumb and forefinger, wit little rays
pertuudin out like exclamation points.

Now days us ndn dancers use mirror boards to look up dresses all the
time pretendin to be trackin somethin.

Rick

Jan 14, 2004, 4:24:56 PM1/14/04
clo...@softcom.net wrote:

I can learn to lie. Really!!
And, well, yeah...but the wimmens ain't calling!
Personally, I think it was the 'unemployed and no ambition' thing.
The car's not *that* bad.
Ok, it is.
See! I learned to lie about lying!!
I'm BAD! ((Which is "good", right?)
Yep. I can lie! Ya'll watch out now!
There is a NEW liar in town! Yessir!
No! Wait! That's not good...
I'm just a small fish in a big pond. :-(
And I've seen some *sharks* swimming around in here... ;-)

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 14, 2004, 4:33:51 PM1/14/04

Rick wrote:

Well, they think they is sharks, but their only minnows. :-)

Eli Skenandore

Jan 14, 2004, 4:39:22 PM1/14/04

> And I've seen some *sharks* swimming around in here... ;-)

We call 'em dogfish up here in the Great Grand Pacific Northwest! bet them
Olympic Peninsula women could teach me a thing or two about em! LOL

MIB529

Jan 14, 2004, 4:46:57 PM1/14/04
brave...@aol.comnotrash (BravesHeart) wrote in message news:<20040113184654...@mb-m02.aol.com>...

> R U A OLD CHICANO? IF NOT THEN STFU
> B.H.

Oh, here's an AYB parody for you to send to trolls:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=79836

Yeah, I know, AYB is old, but it's a perfect way to
tell someone to STFU.

John Hart

Jan 14, 2004, 7:47:29 PM1/14/04

"Lridge164" <lrid...@aol.com> wrote in message

Nine.

Jack Strong

Jan 14, 2004, 11:46:27 PM1/14/04
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:06:03 -0800, clo...@softcom.net wrote:

>Keely wrote:
>
>> Jim,
>>
>> I think that was a point that someone was making to you in a earlier
>> argument.
>
>Guess I should fess up. My name is Halstat and I am a gay Austrian wall paper
>hanger.

There don't you fell better now Halstat?

BravesHeart

Jan 15, 2004, 12:14:30 AM1/15/04
I DONT UNDERSTAND NUTHIN U WROTE THERE & NUTHIN ON THAT WEBSITE
B.H.

Mike P

Jan 15, 2004, 2:03:06 AM1/15/04

"Lridge164" <lrid...@aol.com> wrote in message

Your SSN. The old Military serial numbers had eight numbers and if you
changed service the beginning would start with like US for draft, NG for
guard, RA for Army. Marine would have RM, and Navy RN. R stands for Regular
showing your active duty. They started changing in the seventies to your SSN
number.

Mike

BravesHeart

Jan 16, 2004, 4:50:16 AM1/16/04
clo...@softcom.net

*PLONK* U SLIME SPEWIN PISSANT
B.H.

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 16, 2004, 2:24:07 PM1/16/04

BravesSnatch wrote:

Plonk and double plonk.

MIB529

Jan 16, 2004, 6:17:20 PM1/16/04
brave...@aol.comnotrash (BravesHeart) wrote in message news:<20040115001430...@mb-m11.aol.com>...

> I DONT UNDERSTAND NUTHIN U WROTE THERE & NUTHIN ON THAT WEBSITE
> B.H.

Well, basically, the original AYB started with an intro to a
grammar-impaired game from 1989:

IN AD 2101
WAR WAS BEGINNING.
CAPTAIN: WHAT HAPPEN ?
MECHANIC: SOMEBODY SET UP US THE BOMB.
OPERATOR: WE GET SIGNAL.
CAPTAIN: WHAT !
OPERATOR: MAIN SCREEN TURN ON.
CAPTAIN: IT'S YOU !!
CATS: HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN !!
CATS: ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.
CATS: YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO DESTRUCTION.
CAPTAIN: WHAT YOU SAY !!
CATS: YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME.
CATS: HA HA HA HA ....

Then it zooms in on Earth and has over and over again
signs and other images changed to have text with 'All
your base are belong to us' or 'Somebody set up us the
bomb' or something similar while playing techno music
with the lyrics 'All your base your base base base all
your base are belong to us.' and 'Move zig move zig
you know what you doing move zig move zig for great
justice take off every zig.' reaching a crescendo, and
then the dimuendo 'Mooooooooove ziiiiiiiiiig.' (The
intro has more lines. The captain says 'TAKE OFF EVERY
ZIG. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DOING. MOVE ZIG !! FOR GREAT
JUSTICE ...' They were cut from the movie, but lots of
Zig references are made.)

It spawned a lot of parodies, in both numerous media,
but the net couldn't hold an inside joke for long. AYB
appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle, the LA Times, Fox
News, USA Today, and TIME. Even the Onion wrote about it:

Congress Adds 'All Your Base Are Belong To Us' Amendment
To Bankruptcy Bill
WASHINGTON, DC -- Seeking to increase fiscal accountability
among citizens who have no chance to survive make their
time, the House of Representatives added an "All Your Base
Are Belong To Us" amendment Monday to H.R. 333, the
Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of
2001. "What you say!!!" shouted the bill's sponsor, Rep.
George Gekas (R-PA), following the amendment's approval.
"This bill will not only make debt-ridden Americans more
accountable, but it has the added benefit of taking off
every 'zig' for great justice." Opponents of the amendment
protested that it would potentially set up U.S. the bomb.

MIB (How are you gentlemen !!)

Mike P

Jan 17, 2004, 1:06:25 AM1/17/04

<clo...@softcom.net> wrote in message news:40083A57...@softcom.net...

How can you tell a white Plastic Elder is walking behind you? It makes a
noise with it's thighs rubbing together. Sounds like a double plonk.

Mike

BravesHeart

Jan 17, 2004, 2:21:54 AM1/17/04
From: clo...@softcom.net

AINT THE USENET GARBAGE MAN
PICKED U UP YET? DAYUM - YOUR STINKIN UP THE NEIGHBORHOOD

*TRIPLE PLONK*
B.H.

MIB529

Jan 17, 2004, 3:22:57 PM1/17/04
brave...@aol.comnotrash (BravesHeart) wrote in message news:<20040117022154...@mb-m14.aol.com>...

There's a usenet garbage man? If there is, he must be on
strike.

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 22, 2004, 1:54:06 PM1/22/04

MIB529 wrote:

Who asked you Q?

Mike P

Jan 23, 2004, 12:26:09 AM1/23/04

<clo...@softcom.net> wrote in message news:40101C4E...@softcom.net...

You saying who can speak and who can't white Plastic elder? Tell it to the
monkeys at Mickey Grove Zoo perhaps they will hear what you have to say.

Mike

clo...@softcom.net

Jan 24, 2004, 9:34:25 AM1/24/04

Mike P wrote:

> MikeI got yer banana!

MIB529

Jan 24, 2004, 2:13:53 PM1/24/04
"Mike P" <res1...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<Rf2Qb.4361$tL2....@nwrddc03.gnilink.net>...

Mike, I'm trying to plonk him.

So now he's calling me a Q? Well, I'm not omnipotent, but I do like to play
games with lesser beings, such as Jim himself.

Mike P

Jan 24, 2004, 6:18:01 PM1/24/04

<clo...@softcom.net> wrote in message news:40128270...@softcom.net...

Perhaps you should suck on it some more. How much money did you make off of
playing a White Plastic Elder last year?

Mike

Mike P

Jan 24, 2004, 6:20:19 PM1/24/04

"MIB529" <man_in_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

He's the prime example that if you put a monkey in front of a key board it
will hit the right key at least once every year.

Mike

MIB529

Jan 25, 2004, 5:11:45 PM1/25/04
"Mike P" <res1...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<T4DQb.4517$QY5....@nwrddc03.gnilink.net>...

> > > You saying who can speak and who can't white Plastic elder? Tell it to
> the
> > > monkeys at Mickey Grove Zoo perhaps they will hear what you have to say.
> >
> > Mike, I'm trying to plonk him.
> >
> > So now he's calling me a Q? Well, I'm not omnipotent, but I do like to
> play
> > games with lesser beings, such as Jim himself.
>
> He's the prime example that if you put a monkey in front of a key board it
> will hit the right key at least once every year.

Don't insult the anthropoids.

Mike P

Jan 25, 2004, 6:29:35 PM1/25/04

"MIB529" <man_in_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hate to do that but he does live at the Mickey Grove Zoo just out side of
Stockton.

Mike

MIB529

Jan 26, 2004, 2:43:16 PM1/26/04
"Mike P" <res1...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<zjYQb.1812$925...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...

> the
> say.

> play
> > >
> > > He's the prime example that if you put a monkey in front of a key board
> it
> > > will hit the right key at least once every year.
> >
> > Don't insult the anthropoids.
>
> Hate to do that but he does live at the Mickey Grove Zoo just out side of
> Stockton.

Which explains why he throws his excrement at us while masturbating, I guess.