Peltier's parole hearing concludes

Monica

Jul 29, 2009, 4:24:33 AM7/29/09
Peltier's parole hearing concludesShare
Yesterday at 2:45pm
FULL PAROLE HEARING TODAY !
By KOLA/IPF

The parole hearing, that started at 9 a.m. EST today, was concluded
after 4 long hours.

Leonard Peltier's parole attorney, Eric Seitz said that the FBI,
including Ed Woods (NPPA) and J. Trimbach presented the same old line
of garbage. The FBI testimony was very repetitive stuff, nothing new.
SA David Price had asked for permission to come to the hearing but ...
his letter was REJECTED !!! ha!

Eric Seitz presented the parole commission with information they had
never seen before.

Leonard himself, spoke for hour and a half to the parole board.

Cindy Malaterre is the District 2 Tribal Council Woman for the Turtle
Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians - Leonard's Nation. She spoke for
Leonard at the hearing. The Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians
has job for Leonard at the new college there, teaching art and also as
a counselor to people in life situations at another facility that is
opening; and a home for him.
The Turtle Mountain Band is now planning his home coming celebration.

Peter Matthiessen, author of "In the Spirit of Crazy Horse" also
addressed the parole commission in support of Leonard.

Outside USP Lewisburg, many hundreds of supporters showed up, but many
have faded off because of the 88 F degree temperature. David Hill led
the prayer vigil. Supporters had tied red solidarity ribbons around
their arms. The drums and chants continued all those many hours.
Trucks driving by honked their horns.

The Parole Examiner said he would make his decision in the next 24-48
hours and relay it to the full commision. They have 21 days by law to
render their decision.
The waiting is not ever yet, people.

Els Herten
coordinator KOLA / IPF

With a BIG thank you to Robin Carneen @ Namapahh Radio, Wanbli & Tara
Pretends Eagle Weber @ LPDOC for their live broadcasts all day long!
IPF WEBSITE:
http://users.skynet.be/kola/index.htm
and
www.myspace.com/leonardpeltierisinnocent

IPF e-mail:
ipf...@skynet.be

Also, please visit the website of the
Leonard Peltier Defense Offense Committee (LPDOC):
www.whoisleonardpeltier.info

LPDOC e-mail:
con...@whoisleonardpeltier.info

Sizzle Flambé

Jul 29, 2009, 4:46:49 AM7/29/09
On Jul 29, 3:24 am, Malica <yanowis @ gmail.com> wrote:

> Peltier's parole hearing concludes

So, looking back 34 years later at the consequences...

Any remorse for what you did, Malica? Any shame? Any guilt?

Or have you succeeded in burning out such human feelings?

Are you indeed, truly, entirely, dead in your conscience?

<http://tinyurl.com/malica-charnel-thread>

chatnoir

Jul 29, 2009, 5:46:47 AM7/29/09
> ipfo...@skynet.be

> Also, please visit the website of the
> Leonard Peltier Defense Offense Committee (LPDOC):www.whoisleonardpeltier.info
>
> LPDOC e-mail:
> cont...@whoisleonardpeltier.info

Did Two Elk Testify?

Monica

Jul 29, 2009, 6:16:03 AM7/29/09
> Did Two Elk Testify?- Hide quoted text -

Do you think he would show his ugly face to Leonard? The Headman of
the Lap Dog Society wouldn't be courageous enough to do that. Not
after he threatened to kill him so many times.

chatnoir

Jul 29, 2009, 7:28:56 AM7/29/09
> after he threatened to kill him so many times.- Hide quoted text -

Well. he makes his knowledge of events regarding this! I don't see if
that is true how they could not call him! He may be on the FBI Stooge
Protection list of course! Meaning, he can just say what he does at a
distance

Monica

Jul 29, 2009, 12:17:58 PM7/29/09
> distance- Hide quoted text -

Good point. If there was ANY truth to his statements he would have
been called. But like the PBS show they're not going to touch his
lies. Says a lot. Even with trimbach writing it into his contract.
Poor tiny dancer.

Dave

Jul 29, 2009, 12:34:42 PM7/29/09

What does this have to do with Monica? Do you care at all about
sticking to the important issues, in this case, Leonard?

Sizzle Flambé

Jul 29, 2009, 12:45:38 PM7/29/09

<tinyurl.com/annie-mae-timeline-iii>

Late October, 1975:
FBI Informant A tells FBI that Banks is in the state of Oregon with
the Marlon Brando motor home. ...
Early November:
FBI Informant A notifies FBI, that Banks is at John Chiquiti residence
on the Port Madison Indian Reservation in Washington State. ...

Monica Charles, a Peltier supporter from Lower Elwha and "one of
Bank's girls" attends a clam bake with the fugitives and several other
AIM supporters. Charles admits in an email to News From Indian Country
that some members of AIM later accuse her of being either informant A
or B. Charles also writes in December 2003 email that she hears "other
people were killed because they were thought to be A and B." ...

Early November, 1975:
FBI Informant B notifies FBI, Peltier is at John Chiquiti
residence. ...

November 13, 1975:
Two informants again confirm Banks and Peltier in Oregon. ...

<tinyurl.com/annie-mae-timeline-iv>

January 16, 1976:
Banks arrested in California ... Banks later blames an FBI informant
for turning him in. ...

February 6, 1976:
Leonard Peltier is arrested in Hinton, Alberta Canada ...