Ellen Moves Camp

Monica

Apr 9, 2008, 7:17:25 PM4/9/08
Ellen L. Moves Camp, 77, Hisle, South Dakota, died Saturday, April 5,
2008, at Bennett County Health Care Center. Survivors include five
sons, Sam Moves Camp, Grass Creek, Louie Moves Camp, Regina, Canada,
Vern Moves Camp and Jim Moves Camp, both of Hisle, and Mike Moves
Camp, Wanblee; one daughter, Germaine Moves Camp, Hisle; three
brothers, Louie Winters and Willard Winters, both of Pine Ridge, and
Eugene Winters, Wanblee; one sister, Lucine Schaffer, Burns, Ore.; 34
grandchildren; and 39 great-grandchildren. A two-night wake will begin
at 1 p.m. Thursday, April 10 at Crazy Horse School in Wanblee.
Services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 12, at the school with the
Rev. Rick Abert officiating and traditional Lakota services by Lorenzo
Last Horse. Burial will be at Winters Family Cemetery, Bear Creek, in
Wanblee. Sioux Funeral Home in Pine Ridge is in charge of
arrangements.

Published in the Rapid City Journal on 4/8/2008.

O'Brien

Apr 10, 2008, 2:05:17 PM4/10/08
Good folks.

Jim

Apr 10, 2008, 3:36:19 PM4/10/08

"Monica" <yan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I remember the family from my dancing at the pole times.