ANNA MAE AQUASH 2…OR THE SECOND AUTOPSY

Monica

Mar 4, 2009, 6:38:14 PM3/4/09
http://elizabethtool.com/2009/03/03/anna-mae-aquash-2or-the-second-autopsy/

ANNA MAE AQUASH 2…OR THE SECOND AUTOPSY
The only thing I do not like about THE UNQUIET GRAVE so far is that
there are no footnotes at the bottom of the pages you can only see
them if you go to the back of the book. He blames it on the
publisher….Have to believe him. Look at what McGraw Hill did to Barry
Ritholtz over his footnotes on BAILOUT NATION.

So far it is an interesting book and I do not do it justice by hacking
it to pieces but if I can get some people interested….I encourage
those who wish to read the book to do just that. Just remember that
this book is just one persons investigation. Others have different
conclusions.

We left off with Anna Mae’s family being notified by the FBI.

Anna Mae’s family did not believe the FBI’s story that she had died of
exposure. They wanted her body unearthed and a second autopsy
performed.

On March 9, six days after Aquash was identified, the FBI asked for
and a federal judge ordered a post-post-mortem. Two days later the
grave was dug up.

Dr. Garry Peterson, deputy medical examiner for greater Minneapolis….
had been hastily retained by the Wounded Knee Legal Defense/Offense
Committee, AIM’s legal arm. When the FBI had announced it would hire a
pathologist to re-autopsy Aquash, WKLDOC asked that Dr. Peterson be
allowed to observe. The government’s men had replied that they wanted
to get started immediately but, out of kindness, would wait a day for
the family’s observer. But that morning at the hospital, the FBI
agents told Dr. Peterson their doctor was not coming.

They did not say why.

They said only that if a second necropsy were to be had, Peterson
would have to do it. Peterson had brought none of his tools, and the
hospital was ill-equipped……..Peterson asked the staff to gather what
equipment they could and sent Special Agent Price to Sioux Nation, the
general store in Pine Ridge, to fetch a butcher knife.

Candy Hamilton a friend of Anna Mae’s waited outside the autopsy room.
She asked Agent Wood if she could have her personal effects to give to
the family.

“He just sneered and walked out.”

“Well, Wood came back in and was way across the room from me, and he
said, ‘Candy, you want something of Annie Mae’s? Here’- and he threw a
box across the room at me-”take her hands.” I caught it, and all the
women turned and looked and said, “What’s that?” And I said, “He says
it’s her hands.”

You could hear them rattling in there. Everybody was horrified.

…so I went in the room where Peterson was…..I told him, “It’s really
important for her to have all her body together. Could you put these
in with her or put them back on or something?”….he sewed them back on
at the end of the autopsy.

When they extracted Anna Mae from the plastic she was covered in
disinfectant.

No sooner had Peterson brushed the disinfectant from Aquash that he
noticed a lump in her left temple, just above the eye.

X-rays confirmed it was a slug.

…in seconds he (Peterson) found a hole at the base of the skull. It
was surrounded by a circle of dried blood and gunpowder two inches in
diameter.

“You could not believe it, “ he would later say. “I mean, the hole
was so plain in the back of her neck. And in the front you could feel
the lump. You could see the bullet from across the street.”

Dr. Peterson concluded that Anna Mae Aquash had died of a different
kind of exposure-as it turned out, exposure to a 32. caliber, copper-
jacketed bullet

TOMORROW NORMAN ZIGROSSI EXPLAINS HOW THE GOVERNMENT MISSED A BULLET
IN THE HEAD

Dave

Mar 5, 2009, 3:46:02 PM3/5/09
On Mar 4, 4:38 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://elizabethtool.com/2009/03/03/anna-mae-aquash-2or-the-second-au...

> ANNA MAE AQUASH 2…OR THE SECOND AUTOPSY
> The only thing I do not like about THE UNQUIET GRAVE so far is that
> there are no footnotes at the bottom of the pages you can only see
> them if you go to the back of the book. He blames it on the
> publisher….Have to believe him. Look at what McGraw Hill did to Barry
> Ritholtz over his footnotes on BAILOUT NATION.

The book is so uneven because lawyers had to go over it with a fine-
tooth comb. I know, because Avalon Pub wanted to do the same thing to
my book about AIM and I said no to their lawyers. They didn't publish
it - same thing happened to Ritholtz.

His footnotes are valuable sometimes, in that he cites Barry Bachrach
- currently claiming to be Arlo Looking Cloud's lawyer - for instance,
in possession of FOIA documents on David Hill, a central character
(Hendricks quotes me in his book). Bachrach supposedly represented
Leonard too, and is on record saying he thought he was guilty, as well
as Arlo! The guy is an S.O.B. under the wing of B. Robideau.

He also dug up the FBI 302 identifying Anna Mae alive on Feb. 12, '76!
There goes the Gov't's whole case against Graham too!

oldwifetale

Mar 5, 2009, 4:23:52 PM3/5/09
On Mar 5, 12:46 pm, Dave <sealsor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 4, 4:38 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://elizabethtool.com/2009/03/03/anna-mae-aquash-2or-the-second-au...
>
> > ANNA MAE AQUASH 2…OR THE SECOND AUTOPSY
> > The only thing I do not like about THE UNQUIET GRAVE so far is that
> > there are no footnotes at the bottom of the pages you can only see
> > them if you go to the back of the book. He blames it on the
> > publisher….Have to believe him. Look at what McGraw Hill did to Barry
> > Ritholtz over his footnotes on BAILOUT NATION.
>
> The book is so uneven because lawyers had to go over it with a fine-
> tooth comb. I know, because Avalon Pub wanted to do the same thing to
> my book about AIM and I said no to their lawyers. They didn't publish
> it - same thing happened to Ritholtz.
>
> His footnotes are valuable sometimes, in that he cites Barry Bachrach
> - currently claiming to be Arlo Looking Cloud's lawyer - for instance,
> in possession of FOIA documents on David Hill, a central character
> (Hendricks quotes me in his book). Bachrach supposedly represented
> Leonard too, and is on record saying he thought he was guilty, as well
> as Arlo! The guy is an S.O.B. under the wing of B. Robideau.
>
> He also dug up the FBI 302 identifying Anna Mae alive on Feb. 12, '76!
> There goes the Gov't's whole case against Graham too!

???

Except that on a memo posted here from Peltier's site, the FBI were
supposedly monitoring other girls before the murder also, several of
whom resembled Anna Mae. So if one of those girls was incorrectly
identified as being Anna Mae, alive and well on Feb. 12th, that could
simply be attributed to a false identification of one of the women
being monitored - especially if their activities were not 'rigidly'
being watched, night and day. Not sure how it blows a case one way or
another. Understandably, anyone taking a 'side' supporting the
innocence of JG (which seems not to be provable one way or the other
outside of witness testimonies) would jump on that recorded piece of
evidence, but i think it's stretching to say it *proves* that Anna Mae
was alive at that time when medical examiners already determined the
time of death to be December. (?) The only way to prove it would be to
gather testimonies of anyone who saw and spoke with her between the
stated time of death and the time of discovery. If she was alive
during those two months, someone would have seen/spoken with her and
probably quite a few times. It seems that information would have been
made apparent right away. If she had been alive from December thru
February, then where was she? It doesn't make sense.

> > IN THE HEAD- Hide quoted text -

Dave

Mar 5, 2009, 4:52:52 PM3/5/09

THE UNQUIET GRAVE, page 391, footnote from P.16: ....On February
18,1976, Price (FBI SA David Price) wrote a memo about the progress on
the search for Anna Mae Pictou Aquash, stating "On 2/12/76 [blanked
out] advised PICTOU was in [blanked] S.D. at [blanked] with [blanked].
These persons were enroute [blanked] S.D. via[blanked]. They were
driving a blue Mustang with temporary South Dakota plates. They were
probably going to stay with [blanked]. PICTOU was wearing blue jeans,
a red scarf, a long brown coat and moccasins. A fisur of the [blanked]
area on 2/12/76 and 2/13/76 met with negative results." A "fisur" is
physical surveillance - a stakeout. Because Price wrote the memo, in
all probability it was he who conducted the stakeout. No doubt he was
assigned to oversee the hunt for Aquash because he knew what she
looked like from having interviewed her twice. (FBI Memorandum from SA
David F. Price, to SAC Minneapolis (4-38), "Anna Mae Aquash, aka
Pictou - Fugitive," Feb. 18, 1976). While Price searched for her in
western South Dakota,other agents searched other parts of the country
under the coordination of an agent in Minneapolis. (FBI-FD-263 report
of William Van Roe, Minneapolis, "Anna Mae Aquash, aka Annie Mae
Aquash et al. - Fugitive," investigative period Nov. 24, 1975 - Feb.
3, 1976, report issued Feb. 18, 1976).

Dave

Mar 5, 2009, 5:08:08 PM3/5/09
On Mar 5, 2:23 pm, oldwifetale <oldwifet...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Candy Hamilton's a liar. Bruce Ellison is on record saying Wood threw
Anna Mae's hands at him.

Hamilton also lied she saw Anna Mae at the WKLDOC House on Dec.
11,1975. Anna Mae was not there. Both Arlo and John Graham say they
nor Anna Mae ever went there, on their innocentr trip from Denver to a
Safe House on Pine Ridge, where they left Anna Mae off, and went
straight back to Denver.

> > > You could hear them rattling in there. Everybody was horrified.
>
> > > …so I went in the room where Peterson was…..I told him, “It’s really
> > > important for her to have all her body together. Could you put these
> > > in with her or put them back on or something?”….he sewed them back on
> > > at the end of the autopsy.
>
> > > When they extracted Anna Mae from the plastic she was covered in
> > > disinfectant.
>
> > > No sooner had Peterson brushed the disinfectant from Aquash that he
> > > noticed a lump in her left temple, just above the eye.
>
> > > X-rays confirmed it was a slug.
>
> > > …in seconds he (Peterson) found a hole at the base of the skull. It
> > > was surrounded by a circle of dried blood and gunpowder two inches in
> > > diameter.
>
> > > “You could not believe it, “  he would later say. “I mean, the hole
> > > was so plain in the back of her neck. And in the front you could feel
> > > the lump. You could see the bullet from across the street.”
>
> > > Dr. Peterson concluded that Anna Mae Aquash had died of a different
> > > kind of exposure-as it turned out, exposure to a 32. caliber, copper-
> > > jacketed bullet
>
> > > TOMORROW NORMAN ZIGROSSI EXPLAINS HOW THE GOVERNMENT MISSED A BULLET
> > > IN THE HEAD- Hide quoted text -

Dave

Mar 5, 2009, 5:16:12 PM3/5/09
On Mar 5, 2:23 pm, oldwifetale <oldwifet...@yahoo.com> wrote:

The memo posted on Peltier's site was put there by B. Robideau and b.
Bachrach, fed-stooges.

Where do you get "medical examiners already determined the time of
death to be December"? No way. They found a Jane Doe on Feb. 24, '76,
and had no idea of the time of death. Read the Rapid City Journal
articles, and FBI memos, and Arlo's trial transcript, ETC ETC ETC.

The FBI in their own records and memos had "Pictou" under surveillance
in February '76.

Monica

Mar 5, 2009, 5:21:11 PM3/5/09

Hi David. Thanks for the info. Two Elves is running the fbi lies. Now
paulprice is here for support. Lizzy is a blogger that innocently
posted about some Indian writers she liked and Buffy's song about Anna
Mae. I contacted her and suggested some reading. Peter Webster from
CERTAIN and Disturbing the Comfortable blog also made suggestions.
James Simon showed up on her blog to try to frighten her away. That
made her mad. James Simon hosts the American Indian Mafia site. It was
funny. She has a fresh mind so it will be interesting to see what she
comes up with. She will reach a broad audience. The fbi doesn't want
that. Thanks for showing up to help out. The fbi seems to be making a
big push.

Dave

Mar 5, 2009, 5:24:25 PM3/5/09

Which further goes to prove there's no link in the habeas corpus 'best
evidence' - the Body. None. We have no idea if the body found on Feb
24 at Wamblee, and unidentifiable (even to those of us at Arlo's trial
who saw the hideous pictures flashed on the screen in the courtroom,
blackened), was the same one dug up and autopsied a second time, with,
surprise, a bullet in the head, that had been missed by the first
pathologist.

What if, just what if, for a moment we consider, there were TWO
BODIES? We don't know when or where really Anna Mae was killed. Or who
was found in that ravine and buried in that anonymous grave at Red
Cloud School. All we KNOW is that by march 11 the corpse was finally
identified by friends and family as Anna Mae.

Dave

Mar 5, 2009, 5:33:25 PM3/5/09
> big push.- Hide quoted text -

Thank you for all your effort Monica. i know for a fact the U.S.
Attorney in Sioux Falls reads alt.native. A friend at lunch today, in
his office, just told me so. We have our own covert operatives
(Yankton secretaries!)!

oldwifetale

Mar 5, 2009, 5:56:20 PM3/5/09

> Thank you for all your effort Monica. i know for a fact the U.S.
> Attorney in Sioux Falls reads alt.native. A friend at lunch today, in
> his office, just told me so. We have our own covert operatives
> (Yankton secretaries!)!- Hide quoted text -

The US Attorney? Wow.

Everybody wave!!!! :))))))

(gosh, Dave, i sure hope you didn't get one of your 'covert
operatives' fired just now...)

Monica

Mar 5, 2009, 6:00:50 PM3/5/09

The fbi didn't fire you when I outed you.

oldwifetale

Mar 5, 2009, 6:12:52 PM3/5/09

??? So the 'fisur' (stakeout) met with negative results. What does
that mean to you, Dave? How does that prove they had properly
identified her as Anna Mae? What it says to me, almost verbatim, is
that the progress on the *search* for Anna Mae Pictou Aquash came up
with only this:

~Pictou was in 'somewhere' in SD at _____ with 'person(s)' not
mentioned. *They* were driving a blue Mustang with *temporary* South
Dakota plates [should be easy to trace]. *They* were "probably" going
to stay with 'person(s)' not mentioned. Pictou (or the woman being
identified as such) was wearing blue jeans, a red scard, a long brown
coat and moccassins. The 'stakeout' met with negative results.~

> Because Price wrote the memo, in
> all probability it was he who conducted the stakeout.

Or made the memo in accordance with what was reported back to him by
an agent. How can there be any 'probability'? Isn't this something you
could find out *for sure*?

> No doubt he was
> assigned to oversee the hunt for Aquash because he knew what she
> looked like from having interviewed her twice. (FBI Memorandum from SA
> David F. Price, to SAC Minneapolis (4-38), "Anna Mae Aquash, aka
> Pictou - Fugitive," Feb. 18, 1976). While Price searched for her in
> western South Dakota,other agents searched other parts of the country
> under the coordination of an agent in Minneapolis. (FBI-FD-263 report
> of William Van Roe, Minneapolis, "Anna Mae Aquash, aka Annie Mae
> Aquash et al. - Fugitive," investigative period Nov. 24, 1975 - Feb.

> 3, 1976, report issued Feb. 18, 1976).- Hide quoted text -

You say "no doubt" as if there's no room for doubt. But there *is*
room for doubt. So if you're claiming to be unbiased in reporting the
'facts', be unbiased. Show all possibilities. How many Indian women
did Price ever talk to or question, and why should a couple interviews
with one woman somehow burn her image into his brain? Even i have seen
various photos of Anna Mae and she looks very different in many of
them. If this is all you're claiming as evidence to blow the case
apart, then you need much more to actually 'prove' it happened the way
you said it did. Maybe it did, but you need to prove beyond doubt
before you say it's a *fact*. You also need more than just your 'word
for it' when you call someone a "liar" simply because one person's
words contradict another's. How do you know *which* one is lying? The
days of taking all this at 'face value' are gone.

oldwifetale

Mar 5, 2009, 6:35:05 PM3/5/09

What's that? Is someone talking to me in screechy incoherent sounds
again? Saying i was 'outed'? Don't you have to actually *be* something
to be 'outed'? Hmmmm.... maybe it was just someone scratching their
nails on a chalkboard. Gee, i sure hope Dave's loose lips don't sink
any ships. Good office people are hard to come by. But he's a lot like
'certain' other people here... name droppers and such.

Dave

Mar 5, 2009, 6:41:17 PM3/5/09
> days of taking all this at 'face value' are gone.- Hide quoted text -

I don't understand your comments here.

This is evidence. Proof.

The whole point is that the FBI documents have identified Aquash as
still alive in Feb. 76 - when they are now saying she was dead by Dec.
75, in order to convict Looking Cloud and Graham.That's their whole
case.

Get it?

oldwifetale

Mar 5, 2009, 6:52:06 PM3/5/09

Well, then fine. If that's their "whole case", then so be it. Where
are the documents that say she was alive until February 76? You only
pointed out the *memo*. Do you have any statements on record from *non-
FBI* people (iow, friends and family) who spoke with her and/or saw
her between December and February? How do medical examiners account
for the state of decomposition during the coldest part of the year? Or
are you only going off FBI memos? Seeing as how she had children, it
seems she would have at least touched base with them or their
guardians to check on their well-being. If she wasn't killed in
December, where was she during the whole month of January?

You don't think these are logical questions?

Monica

Mar 5, 2009, 7:01:53 PM3/5/09

The timeline and events were moved around and manipulated to coincide
with the trip from Denver to Rapid City. Since their foundation is
built on lies, everything seems to be collapsing. But this IS the
Amerikkkan just us system. Two Elves said in his interview that his
"brother" Arlo handed the gun to John. But the feds are saying that
Dick Marshall gave John the gun. They have two stories going. If they
stick with the new fed story then Two elves perjured himself. In two
elves interview he also says that Anna Mae threatened to go to the fbi
if the leadership didn't help Leonard. Yet they also say he stuck a
gun in her mouth. Now why would she threaten to go to the fbi if he
stuck a gun in her mouth. Oops! Lies have a way of circling back.

Flint_...@hotmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 12:40:13 PM3/9/09
On Mar 5, 4:33 pm, Dave <sealsor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i know for a fact the U.S.
> Attorney in Sioux Falls reads alt.native. A friend at lunch today, in
> his office, just told me so. We have our own covert operatives
> (Yankton secretaries!)!

so whatcha tink when she see dis post, eh davey?

aaaannnnnD...davey STEALZ Strike Agin!

Looz Lipz Sank Ships...

Dave

Mar 9, 2009, 3:39:33 PM3/9/09

She reads it all the time, and yer relatives are laughing at U.
And ... hopefully this u.s.a. Ship will sink. GO Wall Street!

Flint_...@hotmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 6:00:49 PM3/9/09
On Mar 9, 1:39 pm, Dave <sealsor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> She reads it all the time,

and she slips ya photocopies of case critical documents allah time
right?

so, corse she won't mind you talkin' bout her N gettin her onna radar
right...

No...corse not...she yer own "covert operative" right?

Monica

Mar 10, 2009, 3:42:58 AM3/10/09

I smell perjury charges!

Flint_...@hotmail.com

Mar 10, 2009, 9:49:52 AM3/10/09
On Mar 10, 12:42 am, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I smell perjury charges!

wha U SMELL IS yer own Stinky upper Lip...

now DO sumpin fer yerself...

yer ImareAssin da good reputation Native have wit allah yer UnSanity...

oldwifetale

Mar 10, 2009, 2:26:35 PM3/10/09

How do even you conclude that? Are you saying that Candy Hamilton is a
liar because Bruce Ellison said otherwise? How do you know Bruce
Ellison isn't a liar because Candy Hamilton said otherwise? All you
have are two *possibly* conflicting accounts. That's what you're using
to argue with me. You don't have evidence as to which one is true!
This is just like your 'perjury' thing regarding Richard Two Elk. He
testified as to what was told to him by Arlo Looking Cloud, but
because Arlo says otherwise now, it must be Richard who is lying? Or
because Richard is formulating opinions that are different than what
he formulated in 2000, probably based on the information as it has
come in (just like anyone else) he is guilty of 'lying on the stand'
about what ARLO said? You are not making any sense, Dave.

> Hamilton also lied she saw Anna Mae at the WKLDOC House on Dec.
> 11,1975. Anna Mae was not there. Both Arlo and John Graham say they
> nor Anna Mae ever went there, on their innocentr trip from Denver to a
> Safe House on Pine Ridge, where they left Anna Mae off, and went
> straight back to Denver.

Are you saying that Hamilton is automatically a liar because Arlo and
John Graham say they never went to the WKLDOC House on that night
where *Ken Tilsen* was supposedly present? I think it is a bit much to
swallow that you'd expect to rule out someone's testimony as a 'lie'
simply because the defendants in a case say differently. For all you
know, that is to keep Ken Tilsen out of it. You call it an "innocent
trip from Denver to a Safe House" - but you can't really *know* if
that's what it was if all you have are these conflicting testimonies.
No one could. You're advocating a 'side'. There is no way you can
claim to be an unbiased reporter in this, interested in finding the
truth of who was really responsible for the murder of Anna Mae, if you
are claiming people as 'liars' simply because they don't support the
innocence of the defendants who are on trial. So how *is* it that Ken
Tilsen can't 'remember' how he ended up with Anna Mae's wallet? You
never have made that quite clear.