ANNA MAE AQUASH 5 OR SPECIAL AGENT ZIGROSSI CONFUSED by Lizzy “the shilling, white sock puppet tool” Tool

Monica

Mar 9, 2009, 11:11:44 AM3/9/09
http://elizabethtool.com/2009/03/08/anna-mae-aquash-5-or-special-agent-zigrossi-confused-by-lizzy-the-shilling-white-sock-puppet-tool-tool/

ANNA MAE AQUASH 5 OR SPECIAL AGENT ZIGROSSI CONFUSED by Lizzy “the
shilling, white sock puppet tool” Tool
That is too funny!

I know you are confused so read this discussion of my Anna Mae 4 post.
Those were not landmines….

My apologies to Stephen Hendricks of THE UNQUIET GRAVE for forgetting
to credit him on that post.

All excerpts are from his book. I forget that there are people that
are not reading the saga from the first post!

Once again I know nothing about the murder and that I am learning by
reading THE UNQUIET GRAVE first then LOUD HAWK and then I will look
into AMERICAN INDIAN MAFIA. You may thank James Simon that I am making
my lack of education so public. This is not my life…and the trial will
probably be over by then!

I was not gushing I was EXCITED!!! Maybe I was excitedly gushing!!! Is
it a secret that Indian authors have saved me from…not even sure what!
But I had stopped reading fiction because it was no longer speaking to
me…I was almost strictly reading non-fiction for years….who should I
worship Paris Hilton?? You are talking to some one who was in Love
with Joseph Brodsky when I was 19…that’s another post..and it was
after I outgrew Shaun Cassidy!!!

POW WOW HIGHWAY only got one bad review on Amazon… much of the verbage
is of low quality or, in other words, unnecessarily profane. While a
literary argument can be made for reflecting vernacular in common use,
the author’s over-indulgence in using profanity to describe the color
of the car is quite unnecessary. Damn I love it already!

Anyone who wishes to engage in conversation with me is invited to do
so by getting on my blog please read RULES FOR POSTING ON MY BLOG.
perfect example of why I should be embarrassed by any real writer
reads my blog that should be RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS ON MY BLOG!

My sincere apologies if there are those who feel that I have been
“trashing” alt.native I have often said that it is a good place to go
for news on Indian affairs…..the name calling and the projection is a
fact!

Now for the continuing saga…

…Norm Zigrossi said none of his men had been at the autopsy, a nurse
who helped with the autopsy told reporters that she had given Aquash’s
amputated hands to Agent David Price. a BIA investigator at the
autopsy, Nathan Merrick, said he”thought” two FBI agents had been
there, one of whom was Price.

Dr. Brown said on one occasion that a couple of agents “may” have been
at the autopsy and on another that agents had wandered in and out of
the procedure. (Why lie about something that simple?)

Dr. Brown finally says that no FBI agents had been there at anytime.

It is this position that the FBI has taken before Congress and other
inquirers ever since.

FBI reports released under the Freedom of Information Act would
eventually prove that four agents-Price, Wood, Donald Dealing, and
John Munis-were in the autopsy room, some just before and some just
after the proceedure.

Price even photographed Aquash’s face.

Zigrossi had either lied or been lied to about his agent’ presence.

“….we had the pleasure of deposing David Price,” Ken Tilsen, the
senior most lawyer of WKLDOC, would later say. “Price, to my mind,
must be the most evil living agent in an organization that trained
thousands of agents in the practice of evil. When we asked him whether
he was at the autopsy, his answer was, “I wasn’t there.”

I looked for the testimony on line but could not find it basically
Price says he was only outside the room and might have looked in the
window.

…in 2003, Norman Zigrossi said, “I know all about the first autopsy.
I’ll never froget it. now, I can tell you which of our agents were
there, and that was Price and Woods”-he meant wood.

Was he saying that Price and Wood were in the room while Brown was
working on Aquash?

“That’s correct.”

Continued tomorrow with BACK AT THE RANCH

Final thoughts on this are that I am fucking disturbed and will never
get over how people in power put themselves above the rest of the
population except when it comes to accountability. They really do
believe that they are above the law and if they break the laws oh well
they are entitled. How dare we question them? This isn’t just the FBI
its the politicians…economists….CEO’s…They see the rest of us as sub-
humans. However I also feel that if we paid law enforcement more
money it might attract more righteous and honest people…once again
that is a broad rant. I am sure that there are plenty of people who
are honest and who will do the right thing when confronted with evil
and corruption. To those people my gratitude….still lamenting the fall
of Elliot Spitzer…

oldwifetale

Mar 9, 2009, 1:12:39 PM3/9/09
On Mar 9, 8:11 am, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://elizabethtool.com/2009/03/08/anna-mae-aquash-5-or-special-agen...

> ANNA MAE AQUASH 5 OR SPECIAL AGENT ZIGROSSI CONFUSED by Lizzy “the
> shilling, white sock puppet tool” Tool
> That is too funny!
>
> I know you are confused so read this discussion of my Anna Mae 4 post.
> Those were not landmines….

[.........]

> Anyone who wishes to engage in conversation with me is invited to do
> so by getting on my blog please read RULES FOR POSTING ON MY BLOG.
> perfect example of why I should be embarrassed by any real writer
> reads my blog that should be RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS ON MY BLOG!

Ya know, Lizzy... i've stopped reading your blog. At this point it's
like hearing from Monica's Mini-Me. Imo, one Monica is more than
enough. When she posts your blogs here, it's like she's double-
dipping. Your comments about alt.native have been less than
'complimentary' and are often veiled in contempt. Anything else you
write doesn't really concern me because you aren't a poster on
alt.native. Richard Two Elk, however, is a long time poster here on
alt.native. PEP/LL is one of the first posters ever on alt.native.
Wayne George has been posting here since i can remember. But it seems
you are not really interested in the 'voices' of other Indian people.
Whether you know it or not, you *are* a sock puppet. You can call that
'projection' if you like - since you know so much about those of us
who post here. And i won't be posting any 'comments' on your blog,
thank you very much (this is the only internet 'place' i inhabit -
which is very 'suspicious' behavior, i hear)... but like i said - do
drop in during your next drive-thru.

Donna

~American Indian~

Mar 9, 2009, 1:59:03 PM3/9/09
Gadzukes..!!!...I hope *she* ain't drinkin any of that *Kanadchun Whisky*
again..!!!
Especially if a *drive-by* is involved..!!!!!

Wayne George

^^^^^^^
"oldwifetale" <oldwi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

PEP

Mar 9, 2009, 2:37:18 PM3/9/09
Yep, Donna.

I wonder if that author knows she's republishing his book on her blog
without making it clear that it's his.

Just a con game, two egos propping each other up. If Tool gave a flip,
she'd have the guts to show up here. But then again, why should she?
Monica uses her quite well, and in return, Monica hopes to drive
traffic to the sock puppet.

A very brief daisy chain, ahem.

LL

Red Cloud

Mar 9, 2009, 3:56:01 PM3/9/09

She is not famous Indian. I guess that is why she continues to show
up here.
I've talked to two famous Indians: John Trudell and Irene Bernard.
Both have no idea who Monica Charles is. Monica Charles Who?

Dave

Mar 9, 2009, 6:18:20 PM3/9/09
> Both have no idea who Monica Charles is. Monica Charles Who?- Hide quoted text -

I've known JT and Irene for decades (they're both in my movies), and
we talked several times about what a great job Monica has done, and
many in the fine Charles family.

Hope

Mar 9, 2009, 6:46:03 PM3/9/09
On Mar 9, 2:56 pm, Red Cloud <mmdir2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> She is not famous Indian. I guess that is why she continues to  show
> up here.
> I've talked to two famous Indians: John Trudell  and Irene Bernard.
> Both have no idea who Monica Charles is. Monica Charles Who?

Didn't you say Irene barely talked, just smiled? And why in the world
would you ask a famous person you just met about Monica anyway, as if
that would be uppermost in your mind at the time?

~American Indian~

Mar 9, 2009, 8:44:14 PM3/9/09
Well he problee did ask ..*ifin they knew Wayne George* ..nd they smiled...
:)

Wayne George

^^^^^^^
"Hope" <hollera...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hope

Mar 9, 2009, 8:55:00 PM3/9/09
On Mar 9, 7:44 pm, "~American Indian~" <gw-geo...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> Well he problee did ask ..*ifin they knew Wayne George* ..nd they smiled...
> :)
>
> Wayne George

Oh yes, you're absolutely right! What was I thinking? My bad. ;-)

Red Cloud

Mar 10, 2009, 3:31:50 AM3/10/09

Oh sure you are a famous director. MC is a famous Indian activist
nobody
ever heard of it. MC is cruel insane, uneducated living in her own
little world.
How in the world she claim the whole continent? She sound like Browny
Mexican skunks in street claiming they own the whole continent. Does
anyone
ever heard such ridiculous claim? My ancestors migrated to America
first.
That is the archaeological and anthropological fact that nobody can
dispute.
My ancestors here first, MC! Your browny kind came later on from
Mexico!!!
I WAS HERE FIRST MC! Yet people like MC were born in white society
trying to divide my people. They told me I was Asian descent. What is
that mean Asian descent? Asian descent means Phillphino! Or
Indonesian??? Or Chinese??? Or Taiwanese??? Or Viet??? Or
Cambodian??? Who are these people? I really do not know them.

THIS IS NOT YOUR CONTINENT MONICA CHARLES!
GO TELL YOUR BROWN MEXICAN SKUNKS IN STREET!!!!!
T H I S IS N O T Y O U R C O N T I N E N
T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY ANCESTORS WERE HERE FIRST, MONICA CHARLES!!!!!
DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT!!!!!!!!

nrunni...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2009, 10:24:04 AM3/10/09
> DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT!!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

good gawd!!!

oldwifetale

Mar 10, 2009, 12:49:37 PM3/10/09
On Mar 9, 11:37 am, PEP <pep...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yep, Donna.
>
> I wonder if that author knows she's republishing his book on her blog
> without making it clear that it's his.
>
> Just a con game, two egos propping each other up. If Tool gave a flip,
> she'd have the guts to show up here. But then again, why should she?
> Monica uses her quite well, and in return, Monica hopes to drive
> traffic to the sock puppet.
>
> A very brief daisy chain, ahem.
>
> LL

Well, i figured 'Lizzy' wouldn't like my response here too much, so i
went today to see how she'd 'angled' this on her blog. This should
indicate:

"My apologies to James Simon for suggesting that he should change his
name to “Simple”. I want to make a bunch of excuses but I really
can’t!!! I don’t want to end up like the FBI or those “rebuilding”
alt.native."

As i mentioned earlier, LL, it's interesting to see how alt.native is
being 'respected' out there on the internet by friends of Monica's.
Now Lizzy has those who are "rebuilding alt.native" nicely lumped in
with the FBI. I won't be going back to that blog after this. It's all
too obvious what is going on here.

Donna

Monica

Mar 10, 2009, 3:58:43 PM3/10/09

You are one smart white butt. You must be double jointed....able to
kiss your own butt and pat yourself on the back at the same time!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

~American Indian~

Mar 10, 2009, 4:03:36 PM3/10/09
HEY..!!THats my JOB..MONICA...!! ..LAY off nd stop assumin people start
workin for themselves..!! WOODCHA..???

Wayne George Gawd..some folks is stupid..!!!

^^^^^^^
"Monica" <yan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

oldwifetale

Mar 10, 2009, 4:28:58 PM3/10/09
> ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

No, i'm not double-jointed, but i am content, knowing how the image of
my butt is obviously burned into your brain. Do you have anything to
say regarding content? Or are you just here to paint pictures of my
glorious derrierre?

Monica

Mar 10, 2009, 4:38:33 PM3/10/09
> glorious derrierre?- Hide quoted text -

You don't have content. Just standard fbi lies.

oldwifetale

Mar 10, 2009, 4:55:07 PM3/10/09

> > > You are one smart white butt. You must be double jointed....able to
> > > kiss your own butt and pat yourself on the back at the same time!
> > > ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

> > No, i'm not double-jointed, but i am content, knowing how the image of
> > my butt is obviously burned into your brain. Do you have anything to
> > say regarding content? Or are you just here to paint pictures of my
> > glorious derrierre?- Hide quoted text -

> You don't have content.  Just standard fbi lies.- Hide quoted text -

Because *you* say so?

Show me the *standard fbi lies* that go with what i've been writing
these past few days. I want to see how they match up. Better yet, go
all out and also refute my content with points and facts. You and Dave
Seals calling people 'liars' just because you say they are... doesn't
quite cut it.

nrunni...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2009, 9:26:05 PM3/12/09
> You don't have content.  Just standard fbi lies.- Hide quoted text -

if you had not seen the "standard fbi files", how would you know who
is in them, and what?
it was, perhaps, such jacketing that may have caused anna mae's
murder?
i know how jealous indian women can get.
i am one, ~{;>P
was that the case, perhaps?