Ward Churchill in South Dakota, 1975-76

O'Brien

Aug 7, 2009, 3:10:41 PM8/7/09
Selo Black Crow was a respected Lakota Sundance elder, who lived from
1932-2004, and he witnessed the murder of Anna Mae Aquash, just up the
road from his house near the junction of SD state roads 44 and 73,
where Anna Mae's body was found by rancher neighbor Roger Amiotte Feb.
24, 1976.

Irene Black Crow is on record calling the Jackson County Sheriff
Helsell on Feb. 17, 1976, reporting a hit-and-run murder at the very
spot Anna Mae's body was found a week later. The sheriff came down
from Kadoka and they looked for the body, but couldn't find it in the
dark, in the rough Badlands terrain.

All this is on the official Sheriff's report. Selo and Irene said they
saw "a tall gangly man throw the small woman over the cliff."

They later identified the man as Ward Churchill! Eyewitnesses.

So what happened? Selo was called before the Grand Jury in March, '76
and they tried to pin the murder on him! Cops came around threatening
his family -as he was a well-known supporter of AIM. The Reign of
Terror scared the Black Crows so much they didn't talk about the
murder in public again, because they were afraid the cops were going
to come after them.

These facts can be verified by GJ transcripts (in the possession of
lawyers defending accused men John Graham and Richard Marshall right
now in Rapid City), Johanna Brand's 1978 book 'The Life and Death of
Anna Mae Aquash', with respected photojournalist Kevin McKiernan of
the Minneapolis Star-Tribune as her main source - as well as taped
interviews they have with Selo and Irene. Peter Matthiessen also
investigated it and reported it in his book 'In The Spirit of Crazy
Horse.'

Ward Churchill? It's verified he was in South Dakota from June '75 to
summer '76, as a teacher at Spearfish in the Black Hills, at Black
Hills State College. He says so in his books 'Agents of Repression'
and 'Cointelpro Papers'. He is extremely knowledgeable about the
Aquash case, and everything else happening them in the AIM-FBI wars
after Wounded Knee, and of course has gotten rich and famous from it
all.

That's not all.

Selo and Irene said they saw Russell Means standing there by the
maroon Chevy pulled over by the side of the rood, as the car had on
its headlights and the doors were open with interior lights so they
could see the "three men". They couldn't identify the third man, who
watched Churchill throw Anna Mae, screaming and fighting, off the
cliff. "Then she was silent," Selo said, and Irene nodded assent,
crying (when they told me the story, years ago). "She disappeared out
of sight, over the cliffs I knew were right there. She must've hit her
head in the fall."

Testimony of BIA cop Nathan Merrick at Arlo's trial, the first cop on
the scene when they found the body, said it looked to him like she was
thrown over the cliff. There was no evidence of a gunshot -verifying
Selo's eyewitness account. (Selo and Irene were watching from their
pickup across the fields, on a dirt road, after they'd heard the
"awful squealing tires on the road", Irene said, "and we thought it
was a hit-and-run. We drove over fast to see if we could help. Then we
saw the murder. We saw it.")

Sizzle Flambé

Aug 8, 2009, 1:46:02 AM8/8/09
On Aug 7, 2:10 pm, "O'Brien" <sealsorama @ gmail.com> wrote...

See "Dave Seals Confesses Disinformation Tactics"
<http://tinyurl.com/daveseals-disinfo>

"O'Brien" was the Party boss in George Orwell's _1984_.

"And if all others accepted the lie which the Party
imposed -- if all records told the same tale -- then
the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who
controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the
future: who controls the present controls the past.'"

Dave

Aug 9, 2009, 5:38:14 PM8/9/09

Matthiessen adds several quotes to this: "We'd LOVE to know who killed
Anna Mae! [quoting FBI agent David Price] We're still investigating.
But where do we go? If you were me, wouldn't YOU like to know who
killed Anna Mae?" A little later he said, "If I were gonna look, I'd
look heavily at Selo Black Crow's place near Wanblee, only a few miles
from where she was found." (Price did not mention the two raids he had
led on Black Crow's place before and after the Oglala shoot-out, nor
the fact that his former partner, William Wood, was still harrassing
Black Crow, whose wife had reported a hit-and-run victim in the area
before the body was found; like Price, Wood was intimating that Black
Crow knew something about the death.) p.461, 'In The Spirit of Crazy
Horse'

Of course, Peter (who has since admitted he was working for the CIA),
Price and Wood knew Selo and Irenee knew something about it - he'd
testified so to the Grand Jury.

Sizzle Flambé

Aug 9, 2009, 9:50:22 PM8/9/09
On Aug 9, 4:38 pm, Dave <sealsorama @ gmail.com> replied to
"O'Brien" <sealsorama @ gmail.com>... and it looked like an
actual conversation, didn't it, instead of a monologue?