mattrose gets connected

Ronald Rose

Feb 5, 1995, 4:49:37 PM2/5/95
I who have spurned and scorned allyou people who use this
infernal waste of time have now joined the ranks. I have been
sucked down into this satanic pit otherwise known as the internet.
you may reach me electronically merely by mailing me at
matt...@achilles.net. remember i am not just a cipher on the
other side of a computer screen, and those of you who know me can
still call me to hear the lovely sound of my voice as well as
witnessing my flowing prose, you know who you are.
Signing off on the (UCH!!!)Net
Matt Rose