Adrian Belew Power Trio

ed...@ccil.org

Mar 13, 2008, 1:15:29 AM3/13/08
WOW! Adrian Belew's experimental, young, talented, tight-knit group
has to be one of the ten best touring acts today. Have you seen these
guys? Excuse me not when I say guys as I mean no difference to the
once curtsied Julie Slick of original Paul Green Allstars fame. You
can see her on the documentary DVD "Rock School" touring with Project/
Object in Germany in Summer 2003. She is relentless, spontaneous
casual and cool and grounded. ....and her younger brother? I kid you
not when I saw the influences of Stuart Copeland, Glenn Leonard and
the myriad other drummers that Eric Slick has played with come alive
tonight in their own home town of Philadelphia, PA tonight. I remember
recording an Adrian Belew guitar workshop once held in the *then*
first branch of the Paul Green School of Rock Music school. I have a
bit of audio of when Eric recognized me as the guy who helped set up a
Yes field trip of sorts back stage at The Spectrum. If he only knew
that in two years time he would have traveled the world with one of
the most sought after musians of this or any millenium. He seems to
have grown in his prowess and power since his teen years. Touring with
the best could only season you as these players and yet when I say
grounded I mean humble as well. Just really nice folks and a hell of a
show. What more can you want? Maybe some sleep.

Steven Sullivan

Mar 13, 2008, 10:16:06 AM3/13/08

ed...@ccil.org

Mar 13, 2008, 12:37:33 PM3/13/08
> -Shttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_sheep- Hide quoted text -

Sleep deprived.

ed...@ccil.org

Mar 13, 2008, 12:39:47 PM3/13/08

Jeremy Weissenburger

Mar 15, 2008, 3:20:09 PM3/15/08

On 3/13/08 1:15 AM, in article
8f965643-9b6b-42ca...@u72g2000hsf.googlegroups.com,
"ed...@ccil.org" <ed...@ccil.org> wrote:

I am seeing him June 6th, looking forward to it.

--Jeremy

--

"Clever got me this far, and tricky got me in..." -- Maynard James Keenan

Twisted Sister

Mar 15, 2008, 8:30:29 PM3/15/08
"Jeremy Weissenburger" <> I am seeing him June 6th, looking forward to it.

I saw him with David Bowie in the 1990s. Very good show!