AL please thank Tigger

naka...@earthlink.net

Oct 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/1/96

AL (OK people I KNOW he prolly won't read this but ANYWAYS..);

You have earned the honor of having ME as your newest most dedicated fan
because of my wonderful boyfriend Tigger (it's a nickname, 'k) telling
me all about you and going on and on for weeks and weeks about you until
I finally gave in and decided to go and see what he was babbling about.
Anyways, he was right, you are very very cool. You have him to thank
for having me as one of your fans. I know you are probably very very
touched now that you have me as your fan (teehee).. , and also you have
the comfort of knowing that you brought me and my boyfriend so much more
close together... ok now who's laughing???.... SHUDDUP!!! :)

-NaKaYoShI

... and if anyone wants to see my little tiny webpage which is really
pointless but I always welcome guests, please do so at
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/6075
NO.. it is not another Weird Al page; there are already tons of them out
in cyberspace.

And don't nobody like that Austin dude come whining to me about wastin'
NG space because anyone with such high honors and class as _moi_ should
have the right to dominate every single NG in the world as they please.
Don't make me call the WAAAAHmbulance.. besides this place is dying and
so somebudy's gotta post sometin, right??

(Please excuse me.. it's 3am and you know how it is.. LOKI has emerged
out of my soul)

Dylan Meeker

Oct 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/3/96

I aggree with Austin is really mean, he bashed Al Web
(http:/www.geocities.com/Hollywood/6758/index.html)!!