hey yinz

link

May 10, 2002, 4:56:28 PM5/10/02
i just moved back to my home town of fucking pittsburgh and it is such a
great culture shock
i moved from yuppiehellwashingtondc and i couldn't be happier
in walking distance of my cheap ass duplex i have a shit load of dive bars,
couple o 24hr diners, duckpin lanes, a tattoo parlour, a couple kick ass
video stores, a gunsmith (gotta love the burgh) and not one starbucks!!!!! i
love it!!!!!

now if they would only change the goddamn liquor laws.....i can't get used
to this shit
oh ya...and if all the good clubs hadn't closed......fucking fuck fuck

.....oh ya...just got back online...i must have missed the message where
ween agreed to play my wedding for free ;)

Destro

May 11, 2002, 12:53:04 AM5/11/02
Don't forget to mention the bus way, and that PAT can give you a ride
Dahntahn in about 5 minutes from anywhere.

"link" <boggle...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Max Rockatanski

May 13, 2002, 11:35:41 AM5/13/02
"Destro" <id...@thaveit.com> wrote
> > love it!!!!!

Yeah, Pittsburgh is the shit, I unfortunately am still stuck in the dc
yuppie wasteland, I want to move back to PA in the near future all my
friends and family are there. Btdubs, Pittsburgh kicks Phile's ass as
far as cities go, sorry Ween, but it's true. Go Steelers!

link

May 13, 2002, 3:27:12 PM5/13/02
move
fuck dc
with a name like rockatanski you gotta be in the burgh

"Max Rockatanski" wrote

Destro

May 13, 2002, 5:57:14 PM5/13/02
Really.
It is so easy to imagine Myron Cope saying "Rockatanski".