One more Sammy Update...his Tequila...

DamnYankee

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

"CABO WQABO TEQUILA!
My Search for the finest tequila is over. I've found it! Paradise in a
bottle. Check it out, It's Cabo Wabo. Vitamin T!" ....Sammy Hagar

"...Sammy Hagar created this bang-up tequila while off-stage in
Guadalajara and utlimately brought it back to serve at his nightclub,
"Cabo Wabo", in Cabo San Lucas, Baja, Mexico. It's the genuine article,
100% weber-blue agave, baked in wood-fired adobe ovens and double-pot
distilled the old fasshioned way for a rich, soul warming taste. The
Red Rocker's Reposado tequila has been barrel-aged in oak casks for 4 to
6 months. More aging means more flavor and a smoother style. The
unique hand-blown Mexican blue glass bottles will be hard to throw away,
even when thry're empty.

Anthony Dias Blue of Bon Appetit magazine named Cabo Wabo one of the
"Top Three Tequilas in the World", and the Rolling Stones carried off 12
cases after their Hawaiian tour.

Distribution began April 1 in Californina, Texas, Arizona, Illinois, New
York, and Florida, with all other moarkets to follow in the US
throughout the year."

THINK WE SHOULD SEND EDDIE SOME??? WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK??? *LOL*

DY