Tool were supposed to headline this years BDO?

indiie

Jan 25, 2006, 8:55:10 AM1/25/06
According to Henry Rollins:

http://www.21361.com/site_2004/dispatchs_archive/01-21-06.html

#21. 01-21-06 Surfer's Paradise Australia: 2239 hrs. In the hotel room.
I found out something interesting tonight. Apparently, this tour was to have
a bit of a different line-up. Tool was supposed to headline the thing with
the Pixies going on before them. The White Stripes were third on the bill.
The Stooges were a last minute add.

FYI - the BDO is currently touring Australia. I was at the Gold Coast
(Surfers Paradise) one last Sunday.