Whats Paul D'Armour Been Doing.....

Rajan

Jan 13, 2005, 6:25:04 AM1/13/05
I hear you all ask....

well this is what theprp.com has to tell us:

Feersum Tools - wookubus
(5:18 PM MST 01/10/2005)
Former Tool bassist Paul D'Amour has joined forces with Mac Burrus of Self
fame in a new project dubbed Feersum Ennjin. The group will be releasing
their new EP through Silent Uproar in the very near future. For now, you can
head to www.feersumennjin.com for more info.

Rajan

clint

Jan 13, 2005, 9:19:54 AM1/13/05

Cool, thanks for the info.

bliv

Jan 13, 2005, 11:53:41 AM1/13/05
"Rajan" <E-Mail Harvesters OF Doom!> schreef in bericht

Thanks! The audio clip on the website is quite good!!!

bliv

I of the Storm

Jan 13, 2005, 11:38:26 PM1/13/05
"Rajan" <E-Mail Harvesters OF Doom!> wrote in message
> [...]

Paul rules!!! <runs away>

WhitelectricWind

Jan 14, 2005, 12:24:16 AM1/14/05

"bliv" <in...@bliv.speedlinq.AnAl> wrote in message

Sounds like Helmet.. Oh! and helmet is coming with snocore! wtf?!
Awesome sauce!

Justin

Jan 14, 2005, 5:34:46 PM1/14/05
Sounds like Helmet..   Oh! and helmet is coming with snocore! wtf?!
Awesome sauce! - WhitelectricWind

cool, i will have to check it out. i'm going to see helmet on sno-core.
i missed their headline tour. - justin

ryannosaurus

Jan 21, 2005, 2:36:42 AM1/21/05

Paul rules? I thought Paul was the walrus, or dead, or something...

BaxterPLicious

Feb 5, 2005, 11:54:42 AM2/5/05
>Awesome sauce!

I am naming my child that.

Baxter - It's just easier this way

insaner

Feb 5, 2005, 7:00:15 PM2/5/05

anyone going to these shows make sure and tell their sound guy, big
red delicious, that you know big j for a special secret surprise.
tu numquam intellegre

WhitelectricWind

Feb 6, 2005, 3:35:41 AM2/6/05

"BaxterPLicious" <harryfkn...@aol.comeonme> wrote in message
> >Awesome sauce!

Who said that? Cus I am missing posts on rr... And I made up "awesome
sauce"....

> I am naming my child that.
>
> Baxter - It's just easier this way

-Rosie

WhitelectricWind

Feb 6, 2005, 3:39:05 AM2/6/05

"BaxterPLicious" <harryfkn...@aol.comeonme> wrote in message
> >Awesome sauce!
>
> I am naming my child that.
>
> Baxter - It's just easier this way

omg I just totally.. um.. hehehe ::can't stop laughing::

Yeah, awesome sauce rules..

WhitelectricWind

Feb 6, 2005, 3:40:48 AM2/6/05

"insaner" <7...@god.com> wrote in message

ok. ummm does it involve fellatio? cus I'm not that kind of chick

--
----------- ---- --
- --- --- --- ----------

BaxterPLicious

Feb 6, 2005, 4:06:20 AM2/6/05
>Who said that? Cus I am missing posts on rr... And I made up "awesome
>sauce"....

Fine, i won't name my child that. Late.

changey

Feb 6, 2005, 10:11:46 AM2/6/05

"WhitelectricWind" <rrobe...@wi.rr.com> wrote in message

you'd be a lot cooler if you were!

;)

Hothead Paisan

Feb 6, 2005, 11:39:47 AM2/6/05
In article <xFkNd.10735$0h5....@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>,
"WhitelectricWind" <rrobe...@wi.rr.com> wrote:

> "BaxterPLicious" <harryfkn...@aol.comeonme> wrote in message
> > >Awesome sauce!
>
> Who said that? Cus I am missing posts on rr... And I made up "awesome
> sauce"....

you said it. heh. about helmet at snocore.
Hothead
And tell me where is the love in what your prophet has said?
Man, it sounds to me just like a prison for the walking dead
And I've get a message for you and your twisted hell
You better turn around
And blow your kiss goodbye to life eternal, angel...

-J. Buckley

insaner

Feb 7, 2005, 5:48:33 AM2/7/05

whattya mean?

like, you dont give head?

thats just wrong...

tu numquam intellegre

Jane Does Him

Feb 7, 2005, 1:17:22 PM2/7/05

i agree with this post.

how can anyone in their right mind NOT ENJOY GIVING HEAD???

my god. it's one of the greatest gifts you can give a person.

especially in the morning. woo

>tu numquam intellegre

bottom feeder

Feb 7, 2005, 2:40:03 PM2/7/05

My friend got drunk one night and told us how his girlfriend's pussy
tastes funky in the morning. Her name was Lori. Since then she's
referred to as "Morning Lori".

--
dan

>>tu numquam intellegre

Judy

Feb 7, 2005, 2:42:52 PM2/7/05

"Jane Does Him" <li...@myscro.tum> wrote in message
I read it as meaning she didn't give head to random people she just met.
Judy

Jane Does Him

Feb 7, 2005, 4:29:04 PM2/7/05

perhaps it was the slew of cigarette butt-infested leftover beers he
consumed at the bar! :P

or if she ate fish the night before that might make it taste funky.

garlic probably would also.

i dont know but there's really no better way to wake up than with a
good orgasm.

hi i'm Dr Jane. How's that workin for ya?

:)

Jane Does Him

Feb 7, 2005, 4:30:06 PM2/7/05

well that's understandable. i was making a general comment, not
responding to hers.