New Dunkin Donuts Songs?

PR Mega X

Apr 21, 2008, 11:45:57 PM4/21/08
Hey all. I'm wondering if anyone here knows where I can get a copy of
the two new Dunkin Donuts commercials -- the first is about cleaning up
after an all night blowout, the second about reluctantly helping a
friend move. I managed to snag the first one using ancient equipment (a
VCR), so you can imagine the quality. Just wondering if anyone here has
mp3s of these songs, or knows where I can find them. Thanks!