Thomas Met Betty (WAS Re: TMBG stands for...)

Pee Kitty

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
LimeZinger <limez...@aol.commmmmmmmm> spewed forth:
>>The Morning Began Great

> i dare someone to write a short story with all words respectively
> starting with
> T, M, B and G.. and repeating the letters..

Thomas met Betty. Gently, Thomas moved Betty's gray tartan mittens below
Grandma's table. Mouthing, "Baby, grab the milk," Betty glided through
Mom's bedroom gracefully. Thomas moved briskly, grabbing the milk,
breaking Grandma's teaset mindlessly. Betty glared. Thomas mournfully
babbled...gone to mental blues, gone thoroughly.

"My baby!" Grandma thought, "My baby's gone totally mental!"

Betty gave Thomas mouth-to-mouth, but Grandma thought medical books gross,
taking medical basics gullibly through morning (breakfast, generally)
television. Moving Betty, Grandma threw mashed beets, garlic, then mildly
broiled gazelle - the mess built, growing. Thomas, messy but growing
tolerable, moved.

"Boy, Grandma," Thomas moaned, "Bizzare. Great, though mighty bizzare."
Grandma's toothless mouth brazenly grinned.

The mood became giddy; the massive, blazing, giant television (made by
germans) turned magenta, broadcasting games, telethons, movies....
Brilliant golden towers, massive, blanketed Grandma's TV! Music! Bold,
gigantic, throbbing music! Beautific, growing to maniacal breadth,
grandly! The music blaring? Guess....

--

Rev. Pee Kitty, of the order Malkavian-Dobbsian
Meow!

Want to hold up a bank in Latin? "Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam
omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam." (I have a catapult.
Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head."

::: Thinking about a Tampa Bay Devival in the future - email me!
::: Or go to http://www.cris.com/~pkitty (hell, go there anyways!)

LimeZinger

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
>Thomas met Betty.

*snip*

::weep:: that was beautiful.:)

sarah
linne...@tmbg.org ~ icq:26873712
http://members.aol.com/limezinger/
"are you an internet kid?" - chris murphy to me

The Great Quux

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
Jesus christ! I have a huge new amount of respect for you. Not only
does it end with a 'G', but it works! Everything works! I'm going to go
crawl in a hole somewhere...

-- Mike Russo, www.walrus.com/~stardate, Brooklyn, NY --

"I Wonder if there's beer on the sun?" --Zap Rowsdower

Juniper200

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
Pee Kitty wrote:
>Thomas met Betty. Gently, Thomas moved Betty's gray tartan mittens below
>Grandma's table.

Genius! Sheer genius! I bow down before such talent.

Katrina,
watching her very favorite movie, "Roger and Me."
******************************
Blue Blaze Irregular
Ordained Minister of the Church of the Sub Genius
O- MSTie #63685
"Settle down with that dignity stuff!"--J. Flansburgh
http://www.missouri.edu/~c742401/home.html
******************************

simon

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
In article <19990224100632...@ng-ch1.aol.com>, Juniper200
<junip...@aol.come-hither> writes

>Pee Kitty wrote:
>>Thomas met Betty. Gently, Thomas moved Betty's gray tartan mittens below
>>Grandma's table.
>
>Genius! Sheer genius! I bow down before such talent.

I think this thread (nay this NG) should stop now because I refuse to
believe it can get better than this
--
simon

Joshua Nite

Feb 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/25/99

You have wayyyy to much time on your hands, but that was really,
really cool.

Ugliness Man

Feb 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/25/99
[snip story]

i believe i speak for the group when i say... HOLY FUCK! i'm trying to decide
if you're a literary genius or someone with WAAAAAY too much time on their
hands. probably both.

UgM
---
"Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong" - Dennis Miller

Pee Kitty

Feb 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/25/99
Ugliness Man <uglin...@yahoo.com> spewed forth:
> [snip story]

> i believe i speak for the group when i say... HOLY FUCK! i'm trying to decide
> if you're a literary genius or someone with WAAAAAY too much time on their
> hands. probably both.

Hey, what can I say? I had an hour and a half to kill.

If I ever have a full day, free, I just might write a novel. :)

--

Rev. Pee Kitty, of the order Malkavian-Dobbsian
Meow!

Some people desperately want to be a a part of the crowd.
Some people are special; they stand out in a crowd...
And then there's the ME PHI ME - WE STAND ALONE.

Knudsen546

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
> Jesus christ! I have a huge new amount of respect for you. Not only
>does it end with a 'G', but it works! Everything works! I'm going to go
>crawl in a hole somewhere...

It could use a tad more obscenity. Otherwise, bravo.
-Knud
http://members.aol.com/knudsen546/nightmare.htm
THE WEB'S NO. 1 VOTED THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS SITE! THE OFFICIAL HOME OF LINNELL'S
WRITINGS! EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS & MIDI'S!
"Never send to know for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for pee."

Knudsen546

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
>You have wayyyy to much time on your hands, but that was really,
>really cool.

"my sentiments exactly"

Pee Kitty

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
Knudsen546 <knuds...@aol.comLOVE> spewed forth:

>> Jesus christ! I have a huge new amount of respect for you. Not only
>>does it end with a 'G', but it works! Everything works! I'm going to go
>>crawl in a hole somewhere...

> It could use a tad more obscenity. Otherwise, bravo.

Change the last quote to, "Bizarre. Great, though motherfucking bizarre,"
then...change a few 'b's to 'bitches' and you're all set.

--

Rev. Pee Kitty, of the order Malkavian-Dobbsian
Meow!

"Human germ!" -- Shrapnel (Decepticon), _Transformers: The Movie_