New TMBG song for Disney?

1 view

duk...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2006, 8:44:41 PM4/8/06
Anyone with kids out there seen the commercials for the new Playhouse
Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show (or something like that)? It
definitely sounds like Flans singing...only caught a snippet of it, so
I can't be sure. Anyone else heard it?

Raymond DeCampo

Apr 8, 2006, 10:21:50 PM4/8/06

My wife thought the same thing...

Ray

--
This signature intentionally left blank.

nos...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2006, 11:17:32 AM4/9/06
yep, it's definitely Flans, and Linnell is definitely involved, too.
listen for the accordion during the "roll call" part.

here's video of the commerciaI I captured:
http://rapidshare.de/files/17576596/Mickey_Mouse_Clubhouse_Commerical.mov.html

and here's a 192 kbps mp3 of the audio for those into that kind of
thing:
http://rapidshare.de/files/17576839/Mickey_Mouse_Clubhouse_Commerical.mp3.html

nosaj56

J. L. Moquin

Apr 10, 2006, 7:40:03 PM4/10/06
On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 02:21:50 GMT, Raymond DeCampo
<nos...@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
>duk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Anyone with kids out there seen the commercials for the new Playhouse
>> Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show (or something like that)? It
>> definitely sounds like Flans singing...only caught a snippet of it, so
>> I can't be sure. Anyone else heard it?
>
>My wife thought the same thing...

Yup, heard it and was like, it's Them! :) John and John are Disney's
handmaidens. In the evil sense. Or something.
-jennifer,
mommy to alice the bean, 8/15/97, and
sammy-girl, 6/4/02
official mother of AMTMBG
(someday i'll die and you'll get the money)
you may call me momma-puff if you prefer

David Levy

Apr 11, 2006, 6:39:13 PM4/11/06
It was reported last month that TMBG created the "Mickey Mouse
Clubhouse" theme song and an additional song entitled "Hot Dog."

http://www.wqad.com/Global/story.asp?S=4608922

(See the last item on the page.)

scratch

Apr 11, 2006, 7:49:34 PM4/11/06

don't forget "what are we doing to pigs?"!

-scratch

Daniel Y

Apr 12, 2006, 3:20:05 AM4/12/06

My favorite part of that was the amazing response by the Daily Show
audience.

- Daniel

scratch

Apr 12, 2006, 5:45:35 PM4/12/06

i like jon stewart's response to that even better. haha.

-scratch

Steven

Apr 12, 2006, 6:54:45 PM4/12/06

I liked your response to Daniel's response to audience's response better.

scratch

Apr 12, 2006, 9:45:53 PM4/12/06

i'll respond you.

-scratch

Jay G.

Apr 13, 2006, 7:47:20 PM4/13/06

Speaking of which, that song (jingle?) is the sign-out on the newest
podcast, 6B.

-Jay