Son?

Jan Arve Kristoffersen

Jun 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/29/98

Did Jim have any children...?
I just heard that i got a son, is that true...?

HYPERVIEW

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

there is a guy name Cliff something

who changed his last name to Morrsion

a couple years ago when he started singing,

but he won't reveal his real last name,

probably because on his birth certificate

is his real fathers name,

he has been claiming he is jim's son,

but refuses to reveal any detail that

would prove his claim false,

>Did Jim have any children...?
>I just heard that i got a son, is that true...?
>

></PRE></HTML>

HYPERVIEW

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

cliff marston?

are you saying that's cliff real last name?

happen to know his birth date? or middle

name,

you could look up his birth certificate maybe

see who is his actual father,

Brian

>Cliff Marston.
>
>Cobra521.

Raw DNA

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

I just watched the movie again the other day, and though I know its not
historically accurate, I dont know the real stories, until I read Manzarek's
book which I shall get signed tomorrow in Philly;

but in the movie, the witch woman(i forget her name) was pregnant with Jim's
baby, was this fact, and what ever happened with it?

Chris Porkchop
co-creator of your world

"No Man knows, or will ever know, the truth about the gods and about
everything; for even if one happened by chance to say the complete truth,
nevertheless, one would not know it"---Xenophanes

DLyte99720

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

>but in the movie, the witch woman(i forget her name) was pregnant with Jim's
>baby, was this fact, and what ever happened with it?

The woman's name is Patricia Kennealy...she wrote her own book "Strange Days".

I believe she was pregnant and she and Jim decided to have the child
aborted.....something along those lines.

Dee

Rtfldgr

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

She aborted the Child! Jim found out sometime during the Miami trial, and
he and Patricia had coversed about the entire thing... He made her a
promise that he would hold her hand during the whole abortion thing, and
stuff.... (he never showed up on the day of her appointment, though). It
is in "No on Here gets Out Alive".

Raw DNA wrote in message
<199806302215...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

>I just watched the movie again the other day, and though I know its not
>historically accurate, I dont know the real stories, until I read
Manzarek's
>book which I shall get signed tomorrow in Philly;
>

>but in the movie, the witch woman(i forget her name) was pregnant with
Jim's
>baby, was this fact, and what ever happened with it?

Cobra521

Jul 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/1/98

HYPERVIEW wrote:

> there is a guy name Cliff something
>
> who changed his last name to Morrsion
>
> a couple years ago when he started singing,
>
> but he won't reveal his real last name,

Cliff Marston.

Cobra521.

NothingV

Jul 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/1/98

>but in the movie, the witch woman(i forget her name) was pregnant with Jim's
>baby, was this fact, and what ever happened with it?

the "witch woman"??!?
o my....

nothing

Pierre-Yves

Jul 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/3/98

Cobra521 wrote:

Hello, it's not Cliff Marston but Cliff Marsden is real last name.

Pierre-Yves