Looking for Antiloop - Megamix?? (Dr. Jones remix)

mat...@statcan.ca

Jul 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/21/98
So does anyone know the song I am talking about? :)

I have a small mp3 that is a minute long of this Antiloop Megamix.. "Dr.
Jones"

If anyone has the full song in mp3 format, or knows if its obtainable on CD ,
please let me know...

Thanx

[-el_capitan-]

Jul 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/21/98
i believe it might be on underzone
www.underzone.net
check the mixes section...

Woody Hanscom

Jul 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/21/98
In article <6p2df9$k3g$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, mat...@statcan.ca wrote:

>So does anyone know the song I am talking about? :)
>
>I have a small mp3 that is a minute long of this Antiloop Megamix.. "Dr.
>Jones"
>
>If anyone has the full song in mp3 format, or knows if its obtainable on CD ,
>please let me know...

Much as spending money on Aqua hurt, I know the track...I found it on a
japanese import CD called Aquamania: The Remixes Vol. I - picked it up at
a local Camelot, of all things. Truthfully, the disc surprised me...a lot
of the remixes are pretty good. Those songs can acutually get decent when
you strip out the vocals and tweak the remixes enough...<grin>

--
Woody Hanscom / DJ Woody
woody[at]alaska[dot]net - figure it out, spambots can't.