fEMpRIEST

kmf...@acfcluster.nyu.edu

Mar 5, 1995, 3:46:10 PM3/5/95
Alright FEmPriEST, I'm sure you understand why I don't believe that you
are Thurston Moore. This medium, combined with some inherent psychological
factors that come with this type of newsgroup, is ripe for this type of
scam. We all want to believe that Thurston Moore is part of our group,
enough so that we're willing to be laughably naive. If you're a fake,
fuck you, you're trash. Indulge your need for attention somewhere else.
I have one question that will prove if you are Thurston or not. When
I met you at Kim's--by the way, we talked about touring, vinyl,babies,
and Charles Gale, I didn't ask for Steve's address--you were wearing a
Kangol knit hat. I remember it well. Describe the color scheme and
design and I'll post whether or not your answer is correct.

kevin

Claudia Hernandez-Cata

Mar 5, 1995, 10:33:56 PM3/5/95
In <3jd7uj$9...@cmcl2.NYU.EDU> kmf...@ACFcluster.nyu.edu writes:

>kevin

YEAh actually while we're at it I have a question for you too-What college
are you playing at on the last weekend of April? (I do believe you are
Thurston, by the way.)

FarFee

Mar 7, 1995, 11:40:42 AM3/7/95
you may have met thurston, but you know nothing about fashion. Thurston
wouldn't be caught dead wearing a Kangol. Next time you try to be such a
smarty pants get your facts right.

Mr.Sandman

Mar 7, 1995, 1:51:39 PM3/7/95
In article <far...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> you wrote:
: you may have met thurston, but you know nothing about fashion. Thurston

: wouldn't be caught dead wearing a Kangol. Next time you try to be such a
: smarty pants get your facts right.

And if you are so smart I have two questions for you. 1) Why
didn't you quote the message so we can know exactly who you are
talking to? 2) Why are you using an expensive server like AOL when
services are available for free? Don't try and change the topic by
attacking a hat reference someone made. If you actually believe
femp...@aol.com is Moore, you need to have your head examined. Let
me guess. You are around 15?
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to he...@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to ad...@anon.penet.fi.

SistrSadie

Mar 9, 1995, 11:45:49 PM3/9/95

i have it on good authority that fem priest is really courtney love

FemPriest

Mar 10, 1995, 12:28:50 AM3/10/95
go get 'em FarFee!!!

PavementSY

Mar 18, 1995, 8:43:29 PM3/18/95
One thong on fempriest being thurston Last month or so-recently- I posted
asking if anyone had tix for a sold out male slut show at amherst and then
I got an e-mail from Fempriest saying I know the people putting on the
show Ill put PavementSY +1 on the guest list I show up and voila there it
is-so It probab;ly is thurston-and I just sent himan interview for my zine
so I hope it is
PavementSY