Goodbye Maryann :(

1 view

TonyBone1

Sep 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/24/98

sorry everyone our great friend Maryann, no longer has AOL, and only has and
email adress, so she won't be on AMS anymore this is the saddest day . lets
take a moment of silence for the absence of Maryann.
:*(

if you would like to reach her via e-mail here is her adress:
cryt...@juno.com
Peace,Love, & Unity
Tony Bone

Judge Dread R.I.P
Tommy McCook R.I.P
"Bring Back The Skins"-Judge Dread

Guava Baby

Sep 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/24/98
TonyBone1 wrote:

> sorry everyone our great friend Maryann, no longer has AOL, and only has and
> email adress, so she won't be on AMS anymore this is the saddest day . lets
> take a moment of silence for the absence of Maryann.
> :*(
>
> if you would like to reach her via e-mail here is her adress:
> cryt...@juno.com

Wow - I almost got crytough as a screenname. How weird would that be
with two crytoughs?

Alton Ellis lovers unite!
Leigh

MindToilet

Sep 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/25/98

>orry everyone our great friend Maryann, no longer has AOL, and only has and
>email adress, so she won't be on AMS anymore this is the saddest day . lets
>take a moment of silence for the absence of Maryann.
>:*(

Actually he's lying- you see, me and the rest of the satanic plumbers needed a
young girl to sacrifice for celebrating Mabon,and with the whole guliani police
state out there the way it is, we really couldn't just kidnap some fresh
blood... thus we turned carniverious and killed off MaryAnn so that we may
survive the dreaded winter.

don't worry-I'M KIDDING! Maryann's still alive and well, sans quality email...
oh well... I guess that leaves me the only MT tribalite in AMS... unless jackie
and jim are out there reading this? Hummm....

can you tell I'm bored? I just went to class and it sucked pretty bad-
everything except when the professor explained how when people are married,
that the garter belt is a phalic sign- you know, when the husband has t take it
off the wife's leg at the reception- think about it- what is a garter shaped
like? and what's the leg shaped like? owwwww... imagry!

jOe-Kore
Mt Mag-skay-zine

Raw DNA

Sep 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/25/98

I almost got a pickle today, but I optioned for the potato salad. It was good
anyways.

Chris Porkchop
co-creator of your world

"No Man knows, or will ever know, the truth about the gods and about
everything; for even if one happened by chance to say the complete truth,
nevertheless, one would not know it"---Xenophanes

SkaAuGoGo

Sep 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/25/98

I would like to say that I will miss "Martaan" and even at the tender age of
14, she wrote almost half my Government term paper at the end of my senior year
and sent it to me via e-mail, helping me get a good grade in that class. LONG
LIVE MARTAAN!!!!

~Kelly

Dr. Teeth

Sep 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/25/98
Raw DNA wrote:

> I almost got a pickle today, but I optioned for the potato salad. It was good
> anyways.
>
> Chris Porkchop
> co-creator of your world

Any "salad" that is full of mayonnaise is not to be trusted. Actually,
anything that is full of mayonnaise is not to be trusted.

Matt

StarAshe

Sep 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/25/98

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Not Mary Ann!!!! How could that be?!?!?!? Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!
::cries hysterically::

Oh well. We'll miss her. Damn her 'rents! take care.

* rebekkah *

"... and after i graduate, there'll be another... Chuck Authority! Chuck
Authority!" - Sic & Mad

NickHurl1

Sep 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/25/98

>I almost got a pickle today, but I optioned for the potato salad. It was
>good
> anyways.

Oh yeah, well I ALMOST got national merit scholar semi-finalst, but instead I
opted for just commended scholar. Oh, and I got a pickle, too...

-Nick H.

Raw DNA

Sep 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/26/98

I'm often full of mayonaise, but I think I can be trusted most of the time. I
think very highly of trust. I trust trust like I trust my ability to drive.

d'oh!

Chris Porkchop
co-creator of your world

"No Man knows, or will ever know, the truth about the gods and about

HiBopSka7

Sep 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/27/98

>Actually he's lying- you see, me and the rest of the satanic plumbers needed
>young girl to sacrifice for celebrating Mabon,and with the whole guliani
>police
>state out there the way it is, we really couldn't just kidnap some fresh
>blood... thus we turned carniverious and killed off MaryAnn so that we may
>survive the dreaded winter.

Lord knows there's surely enough of me to go around. Not only could you and
the rest of the 7 or so columnists survive the dreaded winter, but I'm willing
to bet I could last the group well into the next millenium.

Now that you bring up Guiliani, I was rather amused to hear Rocker T refer to
him as "Ghouli-nazi" and "Mistah Satan" on Nicer By the Hour. You two should
get together sometime and exchange pseudonyms for political figures in the NYC
area.

>don't worry-I'M KIDDING! Maryann's still alive and well, sans quality
>email...
>oh well... I guess that leaves me the only MT tribalite in AMS... unless
>jackie
>and jim are out there reading this? Hummm....
>

>jOe-Kore
>Mt Mag-skay-zine

Wow. This is a really cute thread, especially Kelly's "Long live Martaan"
post. Very flattering. Now that I'm at the ripe old age of fifteen, you can
only imagine how much I've improved in the field of writing term papers on
Aldous Huxley novels and euthanasia.

I suppose I'll see you guys around instead of on-line, now that I'm deprived of
the internet. I'll pop up occasionally, though... probably to the dismay of
the AMS community. ;)

-Mary Ann
cryt...@juno.com

Offbeat52

Sep 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/27/98

>Now that I'm at the ripe old age of fifteen, you can
>only imagine how much I've improved in the field of writing term papers on
>Aldous Huxley novels and euthanasia.

>-Mary Ann
>cryt...@juno.com

psssst! can you write my government paper for me?? pleaaaaaaaaase!??

-the other alan
(us foreign policies in morroco)
(8 pages)
(typed)

MindToilet

Sep 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/28/98

>Lord knows there's surely enough of me to go around. Not only could you and
>the rest of the 7 or so columnists survive the dreaded winter, but I'm
>willing
>to bet I could last the group well into the next millenium.

SO, your the one who's been robbing my local grocery store of "weightgain 2000"
haven't you! How the hell am i suppose to become a beefcake if you steal all
the weightgain?

Say it with me now...
BBBBBEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFCCCCCCAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

>Now that you bring up Guiliani, I was rather amused to hear Rocker T refer to
>him as "Ghouli-nazi" and "Mistah Satan" on Nicer By the Hour. You two should
>get together sometime and exchange pseudonyms for political figures in the
>NYC
>area.

sounds like a plot and smells like a wedding, i 'm in the right mind to
interview that man anyway, so that just might happen sometime soon...

>Wow. This is a really cute thread, especially Kelly's "Long live Martaan"

>post. Very flattering. Now that I'm at the ripe old age of fifteen, you can

>only imagine how much I've improved in the field of writing term papers on
>Aldous Huxley novels and euthanasia.
>

>I suppose I'll see you guys around instead of on-line, now that I'm deprived
>of
>the internet. I'll pop up occasionally, though... probably to the dismay of
>the AMS community. ;)
>
>-Mary Ann
>cryt...@juno.com
>

></PRE></HTML>

good- scare these AMS assmonkeys. it'll keep the cholestrol from gooing up
their arteries.Fucking AMS Junkys. fuck them all, let godd sor... oh wait a
minute? am i online? uhmm... well, there goes my chance of being the president
eh?

jOe

JimDread

Oct 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/4/98

>young girl to sacrifice for celebrating Mabon,and with the whole guliani
>police
>state out there the way it is, we really couldn't just kidnap some fresh
>blood... thus we turned carniverious and killed off MaryAnn so that we may
>survive the dreaded winter.

Lord knows there's surely enough of me to go around. Not only could you and

the rest of the 7 or so columnists survive the dreaded winter, but I'm willing
to bet I could last the group well into the next millenium.

Now that you bring up Guiliani, I was rather amused to hear Rocker T refer to

him as "Ghouli-nazi" and "Mistah Satan" on Nicer By the Hour. You two should
get together sometime and exchange pseudonyms for political figures in the NYC
area.

>don't worry-I'M KIDDING! Maryann's still alive and well, sans quality
>email...
>oh well... I guess that leaves me the only MT tribalite in AMS... unless
>jackie
>and jim are out there reading this? Hummm....

hey Joe you KNOW I am ALWAYS out here somewheres, lurking around like a
thief...

The one the only Kaptain Powers, Suburban Terrorist Wing of MT

SirJoekr

Oct 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/5/98

> hey Joe you KNOW I am ALWAYS out here somewheres, lurking around like a
>thief...
>
>The one the only Kaptain Powers, Suburban Terrorist Wing of MT

well that's good to know, I though I was the only one wih half a brain in this
AMS thing....

jOe

JimDread

Oct 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/6/98

<<
well that's good to know, I though I was the only one wih half a brain in this
AMS thing....

jOe>>

No way man i couldn't leave you alone in the land of the Third Wave Barmy
Army....
Hey I'm glad to hear the 411 on the new issue, very very cool...

K-P

SirJoekr

Oct 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/6/98

>No way man i couldn't leave you alone in the land of the Third Wave Barmy
>Army....
>Hey I'm glad to hear the 411 on the new issue, very very cool...
>
>K-P

barney army... I like that- it should go right next to "prosti-tots!"....
jOe

JimDread

Oct 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/8/98

<<
barney army... I like that- it should go right next to "prosti-tots!"....
jOe>>

Oh yyeeaaahhhhh

BARNY ARMY: Any large grouping of prosti-tots and scenesters....

"Joe and K-P regularly fight the Barny Army on AMS"

Kaptain Powers, started the Fight The Fascists thread and just lost control of
it from there....

SirJoekr

Oct 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/8/98

I think we both know who the commander of the barney army is at this point...
jOe