The Speilberg Inside, A Parody

Careful with that axe, Nick

Feb 8, 2001, 8:53:38 PM2/8/01

flashes Libby his dangerous schlong
Shadows lick his window
Was it only Anne Mills in the wind?

Every post a static charge
to his next of kin
paranoid inside to hide
The Speilberg Within

<chorus>

To Libby we are all Steven or maybe Julia?
Are we telepathic or just Britney?
And Libby, resistance or just give in to it
But is Steven really Living or is he just imagined?
Whatever, it just takes persistance
or Libby to get off his crack habit

<chorus>

The End

I wonder if this makes any sense?

Nick

jago...@dcc.uchile.cl.com

Feb 9, 2001, 7:19:29 AM2/9/01
In alt.music.rush Careful with that axe, Nick <prsbo...@home.com> rambled thus:
<snip great parody>

Nick, u da man!
You just got me ROTFLMAO and I was on a diet-induced really sour mood.
Thank you!

--
Javier Gonzalez Nicolini - remove the .com to e-mail

"When the truth hides integrity falls shy
in the fault line between then and now"
Geddy Lee

barfolomew

Feb 9, 2001, 7:58:43 AM2/9/01
<snip excellent parody>

>The End
>
>I wonder if this makes any sense?
>
>Nick

Well, it doesn't have to make sense. It's about Libby. Good work!

Barf

"I'm half man and half dog.... I'm my own best friend".
John Candy - Spaceballs

Prime Mover

Feb 9, 2001, 8:39:29 AM2/9/01
Absoforking hilarious!!

Excellent, we need to encorporate Libby into a GvsE..

PM

"Careful with that axe, Nick" <prsbo...@home.com> wrote in message

Careful with that axe, Nick

Feb 9, 2001, 10:40:58 AM2/9/01
Definently, I think we need to get together and plot out the next GvsE
into an extremely exciting piece of AMR literature.

Nick

libe...@my-deja.com

Feb 9, 2001, 3:57:28 PM2/9/01
In article <3A834C3F...@home.com>,

"Careful with that axe, Nick" <prsbo...@home.com> wrote:
> The Speilberg Within
> Part 1 of Libby's Paranoia

Wait a minute, before you move forward with this song, prove to me that
Steven, My obsessed daughter does not buy out entire cities when I
choose to reside in them, with the goal of seizing my life so he can
define it so that it takes a permanent form he's capable of
understanding - because he formed it - thus no change is likely and he
finally will achieve emotional security with who I am. That in turn is
security for him, due to his dependancy. YOu see, until he knows who I
am, he doesn't know who he is. That's his sickness, not mine, yet he
blames me.

Prove to me this is not happening, and I'll give some consideration to
your fun, though unlikely in realism lyrics.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Prime Mover

Feb 9, 2001, 4:23:39 PM2/9/01
> Wait a minute, before you move forward with this song, prove to me that
> Steven, My obsessed daughter does not buy out entire cities when I
> choose to reside in them, with the goal of seizing my life so he can
> define it so that it takes a permanent form he's capable of
> understanding - because he formed it - thus no change is likely and he
> finally will achieve emotional security with who I am. That in turn is
> security for him, due to his dependancy. YOu see, until he knows who I
> am, he doesn't know who he is. That's his sickness, not mine, yet he
> blames me.

Ohhh come on!!! You love it Libby, you love it!!

PM

libe...@my-deja.com

Feb 9, 2001, 4:27:11 PM2/9/01
You still think I believe you're from Canada and not Steven?

libe...@my-deja.com

Feb 9, 2001, 4:58:43 PM2/9/01
You're telling me what I like, that's another indication that you're
Steven. His souls theme is security, a by-product of security is what
you just did. Telling people what they like, essentially is telling
them what they feel.

And Steven, I don't like it. Violation, abusive violation on a
continual cycle like I've sufferred is not likeable.

> Ohhh come on!!! You love it Libby, you love it!!
>
> PM

libe...@my-deja.com

Feb 9, 2001, 5:16:21 PM2/9/01
WHich alias do you like better?

> "Careful with that axe, Nick" <prsbo...@home.com> wrote in message
> > The Speilberg Within
> > Part 1 of Libby's Paranoia
> > Sung to the tune of the Enemy Within
> >
> > Directors in the Darkness
> > That Libby's imagination spins
> > Needles lick his nerve ends
> > Like Julia Roberts on his skin
> >
> > A throbbing in his loins
> > and a surge of adrenalin
> > Every brain cell tense
> > to fence the Speilberg Within

Careful with that axe, Nick

Feb 9, 2001, 5:31:47 PM2/9/01
Steven didn't buy Denver, Invesco did.

Nick

libe...@my-deja.com

Feb 9, 2001, 5:59:02 PM2/9/01
In article <3A846E73...@home.com>,

"Careful with that axe, Nick" <prsbo...@home.com> wrote:
> Steven didn't buy Denver, Invesco did.

Steven, don't worry, as you violate my boundaries and watch all my
emails, you know I emailed Dick about it, all the Mutual Fund people
who are moral will probably help sink Invesco Funds, due to it being
your entity.

Guess what Steven, I'm going to help them any way I can.

Uh, I did email Dick on this didn't I? Shit, I can't remember now.

Figures...

Message has been deleted

Blakwydoh

Feb 10, 2001, 1:43:05 PM2/10/01
BRAVO
*gives the best "standing ovation" possible after falling out of her chair*