Pause, Rewind, Replay for April 2, 2007

1 view

Pause, Rewind, Replay

Apr 3, 2007, 3:35:17 PM4/3/07
Pause, Rewind, Replay - April 2, 2007

Ironcladlou, who I'm supposed to insult, but he's just too great of a
guy for me to do that:

I think he was trying to create a portmanteau of "parsec" and
"nutsack". Most likely in an effort to describe the distance any right-
thinking woman would prefer to keep between herself and the
aforementioned sack.

Nichel, in the same thread:

>>> Can I appeal this decision to the Emperor or Authoritah? Or can I at
>>> least make revisions? I don't feel that this nomination meets my
>>> standards.
>> Don't worry. I'll make sure to insult you when I put it into PRR.
> Ok, I'm satisfied.

Is your nose bleeding?

Dopplebock, commenting on pending robo-pedophile Michael Jackson:

I wonder if they'll make some 30 foot replicas of little boys for the
thing to chase around the desert.

Kyle, mocking Zeppelin:

Too bad they never did a "The Lemon Song"-"The Rain Song" medley ("The
Lemonade Song").

Dan Iwerks, channeling the mighty Mandy Patinkin:

My name is Ignicio Montoya. You beat my high score. Prepare to die.

Lou, "talking about Prof's crotch again" division:

Eh, go tie a mop-head to your nutsack and clean the floor, bitch.

Prof, same cock-obsessed division:

I suppose I oughta say something like "well there goes your Saratoga
ticket as clearly the seat next to me will have to be occupied by my
nuts."

Rob, continuing the Prof-centric theme of this week's PRR:

That's a tough break when the wife prefers Meat Loaf to you.

Dan Iwerks, showing how sick of the gay sex jokes he is by making a
really, really long one:

I remember late one night
Taking DB as my wife
Shadow of a man
Butt high, head low
Squealing in the night
As I went into

You the ancient Greek love way
Never knew someone so gay
Buried deep inside
I feel you twichin'
I never realized
Your ass was so bitchin', oh DB

Well you bent and you took without clenching
And I plunged in you then, oh DB
When we finished your ass was just stenching
Should have cleaned you off first, oh DB

You begged for it another time
That's when I knew you were mine
Caught up in a world of rectal drivin'
Tears in your behind
I'm feeling you sighin', oh DB

Well we grabbed the lubes from where we stored them
And I filled you with goo, oh DB
When we finished you ate the Santorum
So I wouldn't kiss you, oh DB

Yesterday's a dream
I face the morning
Cryin' on a breeze
The pain is callin', oh DB

When we finished your ass was all bleedy
Should have lubed you up more, oh DB
Cleaned out your ass crack with a squeegee
You sick butt-sex whore, oh DB

Well, my parody is getting banal
So I've come to the end, oh DB
Never knew you were so fond of anal
And I neeeeeed yoooouuuuuuu . . .

This week's PRR digest was compiled by Dan Iwerks, who is considering
renaming PRR to "let's talk about Prof's balls a lot".

The Pause, Rewind, Replay Google Archives:

http://snipurl.com/prr_amr
Dan Iwerks can't hear you over how awesome he is.
The fundamental problem with Solipsism is it makes me
responsible for the fact that you’re a complete idiot.