5th video down American is planted by RUSH/Virginia Newbon (on 3rd floor)

LIBERATOR

Nov 24, 2008, 3:19:41 AM11/24/08
His energy is that of RUSH, I first saw this 2 days after, and
immediately thought "this guy is from RUSH group".

His narrating is scripted, and the fact that he was on the 3rd floor
shows "expectation" and the fact that he mentions it, shows "put data
forward to coverup we knew it was going to happen".

http://www.asiantsunamivideos.com/Tsunami-hitting-Koh-Phi-Phi-Island.wmv

I can guarantee you this American is connected to RUSH enterprises of
one sort of another, and he is definitely not Strong/Chos/Sinatra/
Presley. Bruce Lee has to break his deals with RUSH, turn his head
from Chos, and try to prosecute RUSH.