boards of canada

1 view

Jonathan McArthur

Dec 7, 2005, 4:44:46 AM12/7/05
okay, so i got the new one and the first one within a week of each
other. i've had geogaddi for ages. how come they're not as good?

p.s. i like the "more guitar, fewer children and/or spoken word source
bollocks" aspect of the new album. i think it's almost safe to give to
my mum for christmas

p.p.s. is the new franz ferdinand album any good? the single sucked

--
Jonathan McArthur
http://sleepydemons.blogspot.com/

Ian Harvey

Dec 7, 2005, 7:40:33 PM12/7/05

"Jonathan McArthur" <nospa...@please.thanks> wrote in message

> okay, so i got the new one and the first one within a week of each
> other. i've had geogaddi for ages. how come they're not as good?
>
> p.s. i like the "more guitar, fewer children and/or spoken word source
> bollocks" aspect of the new album. i think it's almost safe to give to
> my mum for christmas

Is that a recommendation then?

Jonathan McArthur

Dec 7, 2005, 7:57:17 PM12/7/05
Ian Harvey wrote:
>>okay, so i got the new one and the first one within a week of each
>>other. i've had geogaddi for ages. how come they're not as good?
>>
>>p.s. i like the "more guitar, fewer children and/or spoken word source
>>bollocks" aspect of the new album. i think it's almost safe to give to
>>my mum for christmas
> Is that a recommendation then?

I don't know Ian, are you my mother?

bue

Dec 7, 2005, 10:21:16 PM12/7/05

"Jonathan McArthur" <nospa...@please.thanks> wrote

> p.p.s. is the new franz ferdinand album any good? the single sucked

"Do you want to" is the best song on it, by far. :-/

Ian Harvey

Dec 9, 2005, 7:06:24 PM12/9/05

> Ian Harvey wrote:
> >>okay, so i got the new one and the first one within a week of each
> >>other. i've had geogaddi for ages. how come they're not as good?
> >>
> >>p.s. i like the "more guitar, fewer children and/or spoken word source
> >>bollocks" aspect of the new album. i think it's almost safe to give to
> >>my mum for christmas
> > Is that a recommendation then?
>
> I don't know Ian, are you my mother?

Only on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.

Christopher Greiner

Dec 11, 2005, 4:49:12 AM12/11/05
bue wrote:
> "Jonathan McArthur" <nospa...@please.thanks> wrote
>
>> p.p.s. is the new franz ferdinand album any good? the single sucked
>
> "Do you want to" is the worst song on it, by far. :-/

FYP (oh the good old days)

Currently listening to: Joy Division - These Days [stopped]

http://www.zionegg.com
[The Zion Egg: An unofficial Coral website]

James Q. Morrissey

Dec 30, 2005, 8:03:59 AM12/30/05
>> p.s. i like the "more guitar, fewer children and/or spoken word source
>> bollocks" aspect of the new album. i think it's almost safe to give to
>> my mum for christmas
>
> Is that a recommendation then?

i think it'd be fairer if we all picked our OWN gifts for johnathon's
mother.

JQM