Prince you cunt

Nigel Swan

Jun 11, 2001, 4:57:42 PM6/11/01
That ain't funny you little fuck.

David Platt

Jun 11, 2001, 5:09:14 PM6/11/01
LOL

Okay, which part of the Audio show are you listening to Nigel?

--On Monday, June 11, 2001 9:57 PM +0100 Nigel Swan

Nigel Swan

Jun 11, 2001, 5:53:36 PM6/11/01
The half assed attempt at a cockney accent.
Mind you I suppose the NPGMC operator haning up on that guy is realistic!

"David Platt" <dpl...@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote in message

Anil Dash

Jun 11, 2001, 6:00:15 PM6/11/01
Oh goddamn, Nigel, that shit *was* funny.

You've got the best sense of humor of anyone here, I"m suspecting you'd
admit it if you weren't the target. He should've just aimed it right at
Bart, but he made it a bit more polite by making the protagonist British...

"Nigel Swan" <nigel...@NOSPAMHEREPLEASEntlworld.com> wrote in message

Aerogram

Jun 11, 2001, 6:58:49 PM6/11/01
Nigel, you legiN Dairy C*ntman. Swear On.

--
________________________
<something deep>

"Nigel Swan" <nigel...@NOSPAMHEREPLEASEntlworld.com> wrote in message

newpowergeneration

Jun 11, 2001, 8:14:38 PM6/11/01
I HAVE to hear this Ahdio show!

--
|takeastand/radic...@btinternet.com
|truthangel.co.uk>
|icq#69223600

Rhastus69

Jun 12, 2001, 12:25:14 PM6/12/01
>From: "Nigel Swan" nigel...@NOSPAMHEREPLEASEntlworld.com

>That ain't funny you little fuck.

Nigel you need to post more, you crack me up : )

Rhastus- I wanna See The Time play the SKILLET!!!!!!!

Nigel Swan

Jun 12, 2001, 2:13:24 PM6/12/01
Hey rhastus check out my new sig. You are my inspiration matey!!!!!

"Rhastus69" <rhas...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Nigel you need to post more, you crack me up : )
>
> Rhastus- I wanna See The Time play the SKILLET!!!!!!!

--
Nigel Swan - I wanna See The Time play in the UK!!!!!!!

Rhastus69

Jun 12, 2001, 2:29:32 PM6/12/01
>From: "Nigel Swan" nigel...@NOSPAMHEREPLEASEntlworld.com

>Hey rhastus check out my new sig. You are my inspiration matey!!!!!

>Nigel Swan - I wanna See The Time play in the UK!!!!!!!

Kick ass

Rhastus- Who wants to hang out with that cunt Nigel in the UK and see the Time
play the skillet : )

Nigel Swan

Jun 12, 2001, 3:19:23 PM6/12/01

LOL