cb has arived in texas in petri packaging

1 view

paul mikulencak

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

since i was out and about today in waco tx. thats right waco. i
decided to stop by my local blockbuster music and there it was still in
boxes. but to my surprise it came in the regular emancipation type
packaging or in the circular packaging for only 34.99 well i went for
the special packaging. i decided not to cancell my order that i had
made in august even though i have yet to recieve it but instead made the
purchase as a gift for my girlfriend who happens to be out of town. oh
well i better listen and make sure it is recorded badly the things i
do for my love

lovew...@yahoo.com

paully