IF I HAD A HAREM 2

fredmagnus

Dec 15, 2001, 1:56:00 PM12/15/01
What the fuck is that second version of "if i had a harem" in The Work ?
Don't tell me it's Prince singing on that.
It sounds like a fake ! What do u all think ?

Lib

Dec 16, 2001, 11:23:48 AM12/16/01

"fredmagnus" <fredm...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

> What the fuck is that second version of "if i had a harem" in The Work ?
> Don't tell me it's Prince singing on that.
> It sounds like a fake ! What do u all think ?

it *IS* a fake...and Turn It Up 2.0 states so,per nilsen investigated this
track and found out who made that fake...it is a FAKE!!.

nothing to do with prince,i told their dumb asse`s it was a fake from day
one,but would they listen to me?....nada.

so to state for the record...it is a fake.