Damn, I hate gays.

Message has been deleted

Who The F

Jun 12, 2001, 2:42:01 AM6/12/01
I'm BI so count me in on your rant.

Louis Spear II

Jun 12, 2001, 3:20:57 AM6/12/01
Cool, you're counted. That's nasty. You should be burned at the stake... or
Staros.

Lou

Who The F <who...@aol.com> wrote in message

Anxiety

Jun 12, 2001, 5:50:48 AM6/12/01
flamebait....yawn....

anx

Aerogram

Jun 12, 2001, 6:29:14 AM6/12/01
Dear Louis,

You should try homosexuality. It's fun and much cheaper, not to mention far
less hassle, though far more assholes.

We're burning already.... rubber in your arse. And although we're
disgusted, we know it's for a good cause. "FuckLouthon in support of
sphincter distrophy research! 11 000 fags fuck 'Lou Spears while his dead
grandpa watches from the heavens above"

Perish the thought.

________________________
<something deep>
________________________
"Louis Spear II" <loud...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Gays are scum and should be burned... I can't believe how this newsgroup
is
> overrun by fags. You got Aerogram, Ernest, and who knows who else. I think
> we should killfile all fags, they're mentally ill.
>
> While we're at it, lets killfile brain-dead strippers who need 8 roommates
> to pay the $300 rent.
>
> always true,
> Lou

Helix

Jun 12, 2001, 10:14:10 AM6/12/01
Hang me up on the Stauros too.

What do the good know...except what the bad teach them by their
excesses? -Clive Barker

Ash

Jun 12, 2001, 11:58:13 AM6/12/01

Whoever said that thing about being gay and "theres far more assholes" - thats
the funniest thing I heard in like years

Luv

Sir Trash

JeePee

Jun 12, 2001, 12:53:58 PM6/12/01
Louis Spear II wrote:

> Gays are scum and should be burned... I can't believe how this newsgroup is
> overrun by fags. You got Aerogram, Ernest, and who knows who else.

So you can name 2 while you mention overrun.

--
I'm having a deja vu and amnesia at the same time.
I think I've forgotten this before.

DetroitFunkDaddy

Jun 12, 2001, 4:56:04 PM6/12/01
I dont really hate them but the ones I meet have severe emotional problems

Aerogram

Jun 12, 2001, 5:38:58 PM6/12/01
That just means you need to meet more of us... Well, I don't know in what
age group you are. Some gay teens or people that have just found out they
are gay, like Lou, might be scared of their orientation and therefore have
"issues"....

--
________________________
<something deep>
"DetroitFunkDaddy" <Hmmm...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Ash

Jun 12, 2001, 5:51:22 PM6/12/01

Perhaps the emotional problems stem from the wave of hate from homophobic
nob-ends like Lou

seven2001

Jun 12, 2001, 7:55:12 PM6/12/01
homophobic nob-ends like Lou<<<<<

AMEN. Why doesn't anyone else realize this?

suppress ANY group of people, strip them of any dignity or respect, degrade
and humiliate them..................."emotional problems" are bound to
follow.

wake up people.

" Ash" <sirt...@aol.comspamydoo> wrote in message

Louis Spear II

Jun 13, 2001, 1:42:14 AM6/13/01
But being GAY is not any kind of "Group." It's a decision. It's a sickness.

Hating people because of their skin color, etc, is wrong. But hating people
that choose to be "gay," and participate in unhealthy, unnatural acts is a
different story.

All gays should be banished. They're a big part of what's wrong with the
world and ALL of them should be banished.

I like to follow some simple advice, given to us from the all-knowing Tricky
in "Under the Cherry Moon." Follow a stupid kid home, someone stupid will
answer the door. As bad as my upbringing was, I'd hate to see some of the
parents of fags. Gay hating is not wrong. Nowadays it's considered wrong for
whatever reason. What, in 30 years will "hating criminals" be wrong? People
hate eachother for the choices we make EVERY DAY... why should hating gays
be different? They spread disease, participate in unhealthy an unnatural
acts, abuse children.

Be true.

Lou
seven2001 <seve...@NOSPAMearthlink.net> wrote in message

Anxiety

Jun 13, 2001, 3:44:38 AM6/13/01
>I like to follow some simple advice, given to us from the all-knowing Tricky
>in "Under the Cherry Moon."

what advice is that...."i'm gonna be my own man...just like LIBERACE!!!"

newbies: ignore this fool. he's a backwoods tater with nothing better to do
than sit around in his home at the trailer park and piss off gay people on the
internet. gee, if i were straight, i think i'd be more interested in going out
and getting a fine piece of ass than sitting around on my computer goofing on
homos constantly. oh well.

anx

Aerogram

Jun 13, 2001, 6:34:43 AM6/13/01
Classic, lou, just classic.

Strap on the penile0meter, I've got some sexay picture of both sexes to show
you.

--
________________________
<something deep>

"Louis Spear II" <loud...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Aerogram

Jun 13, 2001, 7:00:03 PM6/13/01
Don't think for one second that Lou is a true homophobe. He just writes
whatever will antagonize. I'm happy to antagonize right back, although that
is playing his game....

--
<something deep>