LE GRIND - Your Daily O(+> News Fix

Pierre Igot

Oct 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/21/97

For those of you who might have missed it (things have been a bit
confusing for the past couple of days), the O(+> news page formerly known
as the "UPTOWN latest news" page is now available at the following
location:

http://www.emale.com/news/index.html -- with frames

http://www.emale.com/news/news.html -- no frames

Also, if you want to send me news items and reports, please use the
following alias:

ne...@emale.com

Thanks for updating your bookmarks and links as soon as possible.

Keep bustin'!

Pierre Igot
LE GRIND - Your Daily O(+> News Fix
http://www.emale.com/news

PS: Many thanks to the "emale" crew!

Lorne

Oct 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/21/97

Pierre Igot wrote:
(plugs for his Prince-friendly page snipped)

> Pierre Igot
> LE GRIND - Your Daily O(+> News Fix

Anyone else find it ironic that someone who has pledged his life to licking
Prince's ass has named his web page after a song on an album Prince has
asked us not to buy?
--
Lorne

* To reply, remove the second "o" from my address (between "d" and "g").

Video1999

Oct 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/21/97

You're a loser. I suggest no one visit this new site. Sellout.

Pissabo

Oct 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/21/97

I think an "official" boycott is in order on this one...

-Cat Vutt, who is still wearing this ridiculous outfit for reasons that even he
can't fathom at this point...-