New P.M. Dawn single free download!

eternal

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
I know this isn't a pm dawn ng but i read it often as a fan of prince. But
there are some pm fans in the house.

PM Dawn has given the fans a previously unreleased track which can be freely
distributed to the public. Titled "If She Loves Me," this song samples
"Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynrd Skynrd
and can be found at http://www.pmdawn.net

Brian Haynes~The Infinite Dedication

love, consciousness, infinity

Rholland

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
Pretty cool.

Never really listened to them, any recommendations???

--
rjho...@students.wisc.edu
ICQ 50387838

melan...@my-deja.com

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
well YEEEE HAW! i'm from alabama & that song is pretty much a standard
here, i'll hafta give the new PM Dawn single a listen.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

KenJos

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
This song is very good to my ears. It reminds me of Hootie and the Blowfish,
except PM has soul. I couldnt help but listen to other songs on this site, and
yes I am digging the sound a whole lot. Never been a fan before, but maybe
I'll dig a bit deeper...

Rudedog

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
PM Dawn is a cool group. They are totally involved with a FAN website, they
don't hide behind one like SOME LITTLE PURPLE MIDGETS DO. There are at least
three unreleased songs on that site that PM Dawn has freely given. Prince
needs to take some lessons from them instead of being such a control freak
all the time.

Rudedog

eternal <ete...@at.jyhad.com> wrote in message

melan...@my-deja.com

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
well, i went & got it. i must say it is pretty interesting....me like.

Bart Van Hemelen

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 06:53:38 GMT, "Rudedog" <rude...@earthlink.net>
said in alt.music.prince about "Re: New P.M. Dawn single free
download! ":

>PM Dawn is a cool group. They are totally involved with a FAN website, they
>don't hide behind one like SOME LITTLE PURPLE MIDGETS DO. There are at least
>three unreleased songs on that site that PM Dawn has freely given.

And just about every non-album track too!

I just had Reget download it all, and I didn't realise there was so
much! Hogged all the bandwidth for an hour or two, while everyone was
complaining about "our internet connection being so slow again"... ;-)

Bart Van Hemelen
--------------------------------------
"We are here... where are you?"
http://www.geocities.com/~tenthousand/
--------------------------------------
All latest news:
http://www.prince.org/news/
(independent and uncensored!)
--------------------------------------
"If you are out to describe the truth,
leave elegance to the tailor."
- Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

eternal

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00
Yea Be talks to us about every other day. Pretty approachable guy. Getting
ready to do some things that you can only get through the site so stay
tuned! Plus you can decide on some tracks on the next album.

love, consciousness, infinity

"Bart Van Hemelen" <tenthous...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

eternal

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00
hmmm Kinda a hard one there I'd say about everything

"Rholland" <rjho...@SPAMstudents.wisc.edu> wrote in message

> Pretty cool.
>
> Never really listened to them, any recommendations???
>
> --
> rjho...@students.wisc.edu
> ICQ 50387838
> www.mp3.com/richardholland
> www.mp3.com/ponderance

Rudedog

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Check out PM Dawn's Jesus Wept album. If you like that, the others you might
like too.

Rudedog

Rudedog

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
RIGHT ON!! This is what I wish Prince would do :) PM DAWN KICK ASS!!!