(ot) the boi is gone...

Liz Almond

Sep 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/24/00
My wassisface of the past two years has gone to uni today :( The boi who
has been my best friend, the cause of my pain, but never quite my lover is
gone....I'm sitting here in his Radiohead "don't tell me what kind of day to
have" tee (it smells like him) listening to WYIN, and trying not to cry.
Anyone got any suggestions on how to make this easier? I could use a hug...

-liz-
amzing grace in here
i'd pay to have you near

Sophie

Sep 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/24/00
*hugs* Want/need some chocolate?
--
(*Sophie*) "Miss Whippy"

"Liz Almond" <l...@liznet.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Liz Almond

Sep 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/24/00
I wrote

> > My wassisface of the past two years has gone to uni today :( The boi
who
> > has been my best friend, the cause of my pain, but never quite my lover
is
> > gone....I'm sitting here in his Radiohead "don't tell me what kind of
day
> > have" tee (it smells like him) listening to WYIN, and trying not to cry.
> > Anyone got any suggestions on how to make this easier? I could use a
> hug...

Miss Whippy wrote
> *hugs* Want/need some chocolate?

::hugs:: yesh ::eats chocolate::

-liz-
prone to cling and waste these things

silvertalon

Sep 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/24/00

c'n i nick some? :(
-s

Her Divine Shadow

Sep 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/24/00

Liz wrote:
: My wassisface of the past two years has gone to uni today :( The boi who
: has been my best friend, the cause of my pain, but never quite my lover is
: gone....I'm sitting here in his Radiohead "don't tell me what kind of day
: have" tee (it smells like him) listening to WYIN, and trying not to cry.
: Anyone got any suggestions on how to make this easier? I could use a
hug...
:

::hugs::
I think there's a pity party goin' on somewhere...

Rachel
--
The past is a game in which you, blushing, reveal
Where you were first kissed, and by whom -

Mike Gray

Sep 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/24/00

> My wassisface of the past two years has gone to uni today :( The boi who
> has been my best friend, the cause of my pain, but never quite my lover is

:: hugs Liz ::

I've left my girlfriendything of two and a half years yesterday too to come
to Uni... it sucks. Best thing to do is call, write and do stuff like that.
It's about all you can do. Try and get out with friends, things like that,
then *go visit* :) (although Uni beds are invariably bloody small)

Mike

Sophie

Sep 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/24/00
"silvertalon" <sa...@suck-this.co.uk> wrote in message

> > who
> lover
> > is
> > day
> cry.
> > > hug...
> >
> > Miss Whippy wrote
> > > *hugs* Want/need some chocolate?
> >
> > ::hugs:: yesh ::eats chocolate::
>

> c'n i nick some? :(
> -s

*distributes chocolate and random sugary items*
--
(*Sophie*) "Miss Whippy"
NO FL+++ S++$ N+ B+ C~# L+++ O+ CV++ JT3/AB8

bebby

Sep 25, 2000, 7:55:32 AM9/25/00

Liz Almond <l...@liznet.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> My wassisface of the past two years has gone to uni today :( The boi who
> has been my best friend, the cause of my pain, but never quite my lover is
> gone....I'm sitting here in his Radiohead "don't tell me what kind of day
> have" tee (it smells like him) listening to WYIN, and trying not to cry.
> Anyone got any suggestions on how to make this easier? I could use a
hug...

:( *hugs*

-sheepboy-

Sep 24, 2000, 9:35:03 AM9/24/00
Liz wrote:

> My wassisface of the past two years has gone to uni today :( The boi who
> has been my best friend, the cause of my pain, but never quite my lover is
> gone....I'm sitting here in his Radiohead "don't tell me what kind of day
> have" tee (it smells like him) listening to WYIN, and trying not to cry.
> Anyone got any suggestions on how to make this easier? I could use a
hug...

::wraps liz in a binkie and gives her a piggy-back ride to the nearest
available shagging chamber. grabs some abandon-mint icecream and some hot
chocolate and curls up on the bed with her to watch mind-numbing comedies,
teen slashers, and VG::

-sheepboy-
pity party!
--
"Just stop, moisturise, and get over it."
- Aubrey

Aubrey

Sep 24, 2000, 6:16:51 PM9/24/00
sheepboy wrote:
> Liz wrote:
>
> > My wassisface of the past two years has gone to uni today :( The boi
who
> > has been my best friend, the cause of my pain, but never quite my lover
is
> > gone....I'm sitting here in his Radiohead "don't tell me what kind of
day
> > have" tee (it smells like him) listening to WYIN, and trying not to cry.
> > Anyone got any suggestions on how to make this easier? I could use a
> hug...
>
> ::wraps liz in a binkie and gives her a piggy-back ride to the nearest
> available shagging chamber. grabs some abandon-mint icecream and some hot
> chocolate and curls up on the bed with her to watch mind-numbing comedies,
> teen slashers, and VG::

::rushes in and snuggles up next to Liz and Sheepboy::

I'm sorry, Liz... ::hugs liz hard::

~Aubrey~
--
"Don't it make you sad to know that life is more than who we are?"
- Goo Goo Dolls, 'Name'