THERE WAS NO GUEST GUITAR (DEPP) NYC ON FADE IN OUT

Caught Beneath The Landslide

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
People keep on saying there was a guest guitarist Johnny Depp at the
NYC gig 1997. I was at the gig, Noel was just BSing again.
Exchange ideas on practically anything (tm).

Linda Huffman

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
Thats true I was there too, right in the front I would think I would have
noticed Johnny Depp.

LF
JennyLH

Jose Mª Aragon

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
> People keep on saying there was a guest guitarist Johnny Depp at the
> NYC gig 1997. I was at the gig, Noel was just BSing again.

Well...but it appears in the credits of BHN......"Fade in
out".....doesn´t he??

Cheers from Spain!

--
{{{ The truth is out there }}}
........All around the world......

Niklas Birksted

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
Are you a bit dumb, Paul Weller was credited on Champagne Supernova in the
MG album, but was he at all the MG
gigs....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just cos he (depp) is credited it doesn't mean that he performed live with
the band on their tour

Live Forever

-Niklas

I don't belive in everything i see
You know i'm blind so why d'you disagree
-Noel Gallagher

rune

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
Niklas Birksted wrote:

> Are you a bit dumb, Paul Weller was credited on Champagne Supernova in the
> MG album, but was he at all the MG
> gigs....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how can you b sure?????

c ya
/rune

COME ON, COME ON, COME ON,
LET MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ENTERTAIN YOU...........................

Niklas Birksted

sb...@cybertime.net

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
I heard Johnny Depp was backstage, playing from there...

:)

In article <7gprdu$5k5$3...@news.inet.tele.dk>,

Mister Sifter

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
Hehe, just listening to them live i thought that there was only one
guitarist

--

"If we lived in America where guns are readily available, I would've blown
my brother's head off by now" - Noel Gallagher

"Aliens. Yeah, I'd love to meet 'em; I'd do their heads in...they'd be like
'Farking hell, farking hell, let's get back to Planet Knob!'" -Liam
Gallagher

"Wer ist Ihr Vati?" - Nick Durkin

Jeff Watts <wat...@cyberus.ca> wrote in message
> he's not necessarily dumb. quit badmouthing everyone who isn't 100%
> accurate. people make mistakes.
>
> *jeff*

Jeff Watts

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99

Niklas Birksted

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
I'll try to stop, but everyone should be able to get the thing about depp
right. Just cos you're in the sleeve notes, it doesn't mean you're on the
tour, how hard can it be to add 2 to 2.

Live Forever

-Niklas

I don't belive in everything i see
You know i'm blind so why d'you disagree
-Noel Gallagher

rune

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
Niklas Birksted wrote:

> I'll try to stop, but everyone should be able to get the thing about depp
> right. Just cos you're in the sleeve notes, it doesn't mean you're on the
> tour, how hard can it be to add 2 to 2.

hehe, don't be cruel,
just because you're a mathematical genius...

c ya
/rune

Niklas Birksted

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
Ye* that i* quite right. I truly am a geniou*

Live Forever

-Nikla*

I don't belive in everything i *ee
You know i'm blind *o why d'you di*agree
-Noel Gallagher