HELP! J.DEPP - which gig did he play!??

1 view

Peter

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
Can anyone help I'm trying to find out which gig Johnny depp did a guest
spot during the end track
I think it was a US Date

Its on a bootleg which has 5 bonus 1983 studio rehearsals on it!

Phikap176

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
I don't think he played at a gig. I was at the gig where Noel announced him, I
was really close up too. I was in awe maybe I was oblivious but Noel was
joking, Johnny Depp didn't play. October 8th 1997 Hammerstim Ballroom NY.

Mad4itJHP

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
1983 rehersal tapes?

hahahah!

Tim

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
>1983 rehersal tapes?
Its a typo on The Untold Story.

--
Live Forever
Tim

"Stop me making sense once again"

* All Around The World
* http://www.community.co.uk/oasis/
* The Internets Premier Oasis Lyric Site
Mad4itJHP wrote in message <19990105145258...@ng-fs1.aol.com>...
>1983 rehersal tapes?
>
>hahahah!

RoundMyWay

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
Johnny did play on "Fade Away" the warchild version and on "Fade In..." but I
dont' think he's ever played a gig with them...John Squire ("here's Johnny!" as
Liam said)played at Knebworth maybe that's who you are thinking of...

Yer mate,
Maureen

"Is my happening too deafening for you?"--Noel Gallagher