posting at nearly midnight (uk time)

gtbarford

May 22, 2001, 6:57:08 PM5/22/01
this is how bored i am.....i'm not tired...when will tv people learn to put
god stuff on now...i'm faced with no choice....its documentarys or women in
tiny bras....and being female and straight i dont wanna watch that
crap.....yaaaaaaaaawn.....well i'm off to trawl around websites that have no
purpose excpect to amuse me.....oh yeah....i better write something about
nirvana or theres no point posting on the nirvana
board.....ok.....ermmmmm......NIRVANA ROCK MAN!!!......ok, i shall wrote a
funny joke now due to the fact this post is otherwise quite boring.....if i
can think of one.....oh dear....i cant...i'll have to write a tacky joke
instead....oh hear goes:
why did the chewing gum cross the road?
cos it was stuck to the chickens foot....highly un funny but i had nothing
better to write and i'm bored....anyone who thinks of anything intresting
for me to gobs**t about tell me....byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
moby...@ntlworld.com
p.s. why doesn't kurt appear as a ghost to me....i would appreciate
it....hee hee.....HELLO??? kurt??? if ur reading this as a ghost (or other
form of living dead) come visit me some time...i get boed on my owna nd i'd
love to hear u live...

Fog

May 23, 2001, 12:48:24 AM5/23/01

gtbarford <gtba...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

i think you need professional help...

mobygirl

May 24, 2001, 6:43:33 AM5/24/01

"Fog" <holden_c...@nospam.mweb.co.za> wrote in message

of course i dont need proffesional help......la de dah
moby...@ntlworld.com
p.s. i did see kurt as a ghost...hes kinda mangly and dead though,....he
ehee....bad joke...sorry to anyone offended

Fog

May 24, 2001, 10:48:56 AM5/24/01

mobygirl <moyb...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

because you need professional help, you might not see that you need it...

mobygirl

May 25, 2001, 5:56:24 AM5/25/01
I''m gonna apologise for my madness again...I ain't really phsycotic I just
go off on one sometimes and go a bit nutz....I don't mean to be...I blame
the fact I have to much time on my hands and theres too little on Tv
moby...@ntlworld.com

"Vote Your Uterus" <pes...@erols.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 May 2001 23:57:08 +0100, "gtbarford" <gtba...@ntlworld.com>
> took 3 hits of acid and hallucinated the following:

> I am here, honey. How old are you... and send me a pic.
>
> BTW: Why did gtbarford cross the road? Because her dick was stuck in the
> chicken. BWAHAHAHA!
>

> Dave..
>
> Looking For Inane, Filler Bullshit?
> Let SPORANGE Give It To Ya!
>
> http://members.xoom.com/sporange/sporange.html
>
> Indie Punk Sucks! Chug-a-lug, Donna..

Brian W. Peterson

May 25, 2001, 11:20:51 PM5/25/01
>I''m gonna apologise for my madness again...I ain't really phsycotic I just
>go off on one sometimes and go a bit nutz....I don't mean to be...I blame
>the fact I have to much time on my hands and theres too little on Tv
>moby...@ntlworld.com

How old are you anyway mobygirl? What's your real name? There's lots of
questions I have here.

-This has been a special announcement from Brian

*The Nirvana Information Archive*
http://members.aol.com/WPeter4105/index.html

mobygirl

May 28, 2001, 6:41:06 PM5/28/01
you're very nosey aren't u?
moby...@ntlworld.com

"Brian W. Peterson" <wpete...@aol.commentator> wrote in message

Brian W. Peterson

May 28, 2001, 8:36:32 PM5/28/01

>> >I''m gonna apologise for my madness again...I ain't really phsycotic I
>just
>> >go off on one sometimes and go a bit nutz....I don't mean to be...I blame
>> >the fact I have to much time on my hands and theres too little on Tv
>> >moby...@ntlworld.com
>>
>> How old are you anyway mobygirl? What's your real name? There's lots of
>> questions I have here.

>you're very nosey aren't u?
>moby...@ntlworld.com

Ok, be like that. :P

mobygirl

May 28, 2001, 8:40:23 PM5/28/01
didnt mean that in a mean way...i'm not mean....most of the time. i'm
hungry....i'm going to the kitchen...byeeeeeeeee
moby...@ntlworld.com

"Brian W. Peterson" <wpete...@aol.commentator> wrote in message

Brian W. Peterson

May 28, 2001, 9:00:26 PM5/28/01
>> >just
>blame

>of
>>
>> >you're very nosey aren't u?
>> >moby...@ntlworld.com
>>
>> Ok, be like that. :P

>didnt mean that in a mean way...i'm not mean....most of the time. i'm

>hungry....i'm going to the kitchen...byeeeeeeeee
>moby...@ntlworld.com

I know that you were not trying to be mean. I was just joking anyway. I hope
you have some food in that kitchen of yours to share with all of us!

mobygirl

May 28, 2001, 9:07:23 PM5/28/01
i dont share food...espeically as there was none in the kitchen
anyway...aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.......
mobygirl

"Brian W. Peterson" <wpete...@aol.commentator> wrote in message

small moon

May 28, 2001, 11:05:01 PM5/28/01
>didnt mean that in a mean way...i'm not mean....most of the time. i'm
>hungry....i'm going to the kitchen...byeeeeeeeee

you are an interesting character

~k
http://www.minastirithmusic.com
"every moment spent dying is a moment survived" -rife

mobygirl

May 29, 2001, 10:16:21 AM5/29/01
i'm not intresting i'm deranged...i have no character either..just twisted
weirdness
moby...@ntlworld.com
p.s. and APPARENTLY i seem like an alcoholic (according to someone at
school-which i've left now hurrah!!!) but i've never drunk, i dont drink...i
think i may see where they r coming from though...hee hee

"small moon" <alun...@aol.common> wrote in message

Brian W. Peterson

May 29, 2001, 10:29:15 PM5/29/01

>i'm not intresting i'm deranged...i have no character either..just twisted
>weirdness
>moby...@ntlworld.com
>p.s. and APPARENTLY i seem like an alcoholic (according to someone at
>school-which i've left now hurrah!!!) but i've never drunk, i dont drink...i
>think i may see where they r coming from though...hee hee

Is this a cry for help?

mobygirl

May 29, 2001, 11:03:36 PM5/29/01
this is not a cry for help, although it could be a cry for food, i am
hungry!!!!!!!!!!!! bring me chocolate....and cake!! this is becoming
obsessive eating, i should eat less cause if i keep eating through madness,
boredom etc. i will beocme fat and obese and that will be completely
unhealthy....well i'll shut the hell up now cos i cant remember what i'm on
about and its 4am uk time and i'm in the uk so its a bad time 4 me to be
awake
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
moby...@ntlworld.com

"Brian W. Peterson" <wpete...@aol.commentator> wrote in message

Brian W. Peterson

May 29, 2001, 11:30:25 PM5/29/01

>this is not a cry for help, although it could be a cry for food, i am
>hungry!!!!!!!!!!!! bring me chocolate....and cake!! this is becoming
>obsessive eating, i should eat less cause if i keep eating through madness,
>boredom etc. i will beocme fat and obese and that will be completely
>unhealthy....well i'll shut the hell up now cos i cant remember what i'm on
>about and its 4am uk time and i'm in the uk so its a bad time 4 me to be
>awake
>byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>moby...@ntlworld.com

If you want to come to the US I'll get you that chocolate cake you want. But
that type of thing is a hot commodity around here! ;)

mobygirl

May 30, 2001, 9:18:02 AM5/30/01
I WANNA GO TO THE US!!! I WANNA MOVE TO SANTA CRUZ (CALIFORNIA)!!!!!
AHHHHH!!! I WANT TO GO TO THE AREA ONE FESTIVAL!!!...its not fair...the uk
sux beyond belief...no offense to anyone who actually likes living here
moby...@ntlworld.com

"Brian W. Peterson" <wpete...@aol.commentator> wrote in message

small moon

May 30, 2001, 10:44:12 AM5/30/01
>i'm not intresting i'm deranged...i have no character either..just twisted
>weirdness

that is being interesting and having character you silly goose

>p.s. and APPARENTLY i seem like an alcoholic (according to someone at
>school-which i've left now hurrah!!!) but i've never

yeah back in highschool my friends always thought i was high on something but i
had never even tried a drug....i'm just fucking crazy :)

small moon

May 30, 2001, 10:45:43 AM5/30/01
>I WANNA GO TO THE US!!! I WANNA MOVE TO SANTA CRUZ (CALIFORNIA)!!!!!

why the hell would you want to do that? doncha know those poor californians
have electricity issues AND the rent is too fucking high! Really, it's all
about New York City, the eastcoast girlie, the eastcoast!

small moon

May 30, 2001, 10:58:48 AM5/30/01
>Really, it's all
>about New York City, the eastcoast girlie, the eastcoast!

i must add tho, those damn New Yawkers!! their rent is too damn high as well!!

Bjorn Magnusson

May 30, 2001, 11:03:52 AM5/30/01
On Wed, 30 May 2001 14:18:02 +0100,
in alt.music.nirvana,
"mobygirl" <moby...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I WANNA GO TO THE US!!! I WANNA MOVE TO SANTA CRUZ (CALIFORNIA)!!!!!
> AHHHHH!!! I WANT TO GO TO THE AREA ONE FESTIVAL!!!...its not fair...the uk
> sux beyond belief...no offense to anyone who actually likes living here

You have good radio shows. They do specials on Low and Bright Eyes.
That ought to count for something.
--
Björn Magnusson

bjorn.m<at>home.se

"In a coma you don't dream
you just hope that someone sits with you"
- Conor Oberst

mobygirl

May 30, 2001, 11:45:26 AM5/30/01
but The Lost Boys was recorded there!!! and besides i dont like britain
much...it bores me...everyhting is too damn expensive
moby...@ntlworld.com

"small moon" <alun...@aol.common> wrote in message

mobygirl

May 30, 2001, 11:46:14 AM5/30/01
i blame my friend louise...she made me a mad loony, twisted freak...its all
her fault.
moby...@ntlworld.com

"small moon" <alun...@aol.common> wrote in message

Jill

May 31, 2001, 2:39:45 AM5/31/01
>>Really, it's all
>>about New York City, the eastcoast girlie, the eastcoast!
>
>i must add tho, those damn New Yawkers!! their rent is too damn high as
>well!!

Haha, no kidding, $2300 a month for a cramped two bedroom east village apt??

Jill
Member of WKUK. Website due out by November '15.

small moon

May 31, 2001, 3:23:58 PM5/31/01
>Haha, no kidding, $2300 a month for a cramped two bedroom east village apt??

in fucking sane!

~k
http://www.sundaywarship.com

small moon

May 31, 2001, 3:25:57 PM5/31/01
>i blame my friend louise...she made me a mad loony, twisted freak...its all
>her fault.

i blame my mom, she's a mad looney, twisted freak, it's all her fault

~k
http://www.sundaywarship.com

small moon

May 31, 2001, 3:27:14 PM5/31/01
>but The Lost Boys was recorded there!!!

yeah in like 1987, over a decade later and it probably looks worst than it did
back then. But Kiefer is still hot shit in my book.

>i dont like britain
>much..

yeah, well the grass is always greener

~k
http://www.sundaywarship.com

mobygirl

May 31, 2001, 7:01:12 PM5/31/01
i'm sorry i'm obssessed...if i dont live there i have to visit there...iwas
two when the movie came out but thats not the point...hee hee
I LOVE THE LOST BOYS!!!
sorry...again excuse my mad outbursts..i blame the end of compulsury
schooling.
moby...@ntlworld.com

"small moon" <alun...@aol.comeHere> wrote in message

mobygirl

May 31, 2001, 7:01:50 PM5/31/01
blaming someone else is he best idea...people always do say 'dont blame
yourself'...hee hee

"small moon" <alun...@aol.comeHere> wrote in message

Brian W. Peterson

May 31, 2001, 11:07:55 PM5/31/01

>>>i blame my friend louise...she made me a mad loony, twisted freak...its all
>>>her fault.
>>
>>i blame my mom, she's a mad looney, twisted freak, it's all her fault
>>
>I blame my ass. When it itches, I scratch. (I'm such a loser...)

I've seen much worse posts than that. ;)

small moon

Jun 1, 2001, 4:24:45 PM6/1/01
>blaming someone else is he best idea...people always do say 'dont blame
>yourself'...hee hee

well i'm allowed to blame her, cuz she's my mum, ya know, she gave me the
pyscho genes, so it really is all her fault.

small moon

Jun 1, 2001, 4:26:53 PM6/1/01
>I blame the president. His daughter is a fucking lush. hahahaha...

i should go to DC and see if she wants to hang out, or is she still in Texas?
LOL

small moon

Jun 1, 2001, 4:27:58 PM6/1/01
>two when the movie came out but thats not the point...hee hee
>I LOVE THE LOST BOYS!!!

yeah so do i, when i was 12 me and my best friend wrote the sequel to the movie
and we bought Keifer back to life and made Drew Barrymoore a main character..

damn i wish we would have sold it or something...grr

small moon

Jun 1, 2001, 4:28:45 PM6/1/01
>I thought she thought new york was in britain. Hehe, I dunno!

LMAO!! it took me a few seconds to get that.

mobygirl

Jun 1, 2001, 8:25:19 PM6/1/01
they were supposed to be making a sequel soon called the lost girls (same
kinda thing but with girls, that probably gonna end up on the road to
pornsville) but it probably won't come out...a lot of sequels never.....
moby...@ntlworld.com

"small moon" <alun...@aol.comeHere> wrote in message

small moon

Jun 3, 2001, 1:50:03 PM6/3/01
>they were supposed to be making a sequel soon called the lost girls (same
>kinda thing but with girls,

yuk! it would never be the same!

mobygirl

Jun 4, 2001, 11:58:51 AM6/4/01