Re: poets in light

Lester Mosley

Aug 10, 2004, 9:11:21 AM8/10/04
marik...@gmail.com (marika) wrote in message news:<111839ad.04080...@posting.google.com>...
> The little boy who lives next door to me likes to draw better than say
> SPORTS?

Ports? the kid should be drinking booze if he's just a kid. That is
just bad

> I wonder if his parents enrolled him in any special art classes? or
> tried to get him some mentoring.

He prob got the training from those art classes you see on mid-day tv
where you take an art test..

> I used to hang out wih some drawing type artists and other arty stuff
> like
> that. If I were back there I would drag him down to some of those
> things
> to introduce him to other artists

Let me go out and ge ta drink with Poe.. then see what that kid can
create!!!!

> I have lost touch with a lot of those people but I would try and find
> them again

They have those services that you give $499.99 and they will phsically
hunt down your ex-frends and serve them papers.

> it is always nice to see when kids get involved in stuff like this on
> time

Yes, but of course homeland security will verify it is ok to publish.

> Things are really heating up around here.
> Hard to say whether or not they will pull it together

Weld! make the Welds good! that is all I can say.

> there is a kids' book called Zombie Butts from Uranus.
> Not kidding. and it is recommended. Hmmm. sounds like a bad joke

Is that like the Dog Farting book?

marika

Aug 10, 2004, 8:05:09 PM8/10/04
lester...@gmail.com (Lester Mosley) wrote in message news:<aa6a8667.04081...@posting.google.com>...

> > I used to hang out wih some drawing type artists and other arty stuff
> > like
> > that. If I were back there I would drag him down to some of those
> > things
> > to introduce him to other artists

I was talking about Studio on the Square

> Let me go out and ge ta drink with Poe.. then see what that kid can
> create!!!!
>
> > I have lost touch with a lot of those people but I would try and find
> > them again
>
> They have those services that you give $499.99 and they will phsically
> hunt down your ex-frends and serve them papers.

Wow that's almost as good a scoop as Strom Thurmond's black mistress and
bi-racial daughter

mk5000

"THE REAL QUESTION:
It's 2:33 AM and I'm drinking "Diet Rite." Does it have caffeine?"--Dane Martin

shauny

Aug 11, 2004, 4:43:54 AM8/11/04
marika wrote:

Whoa, suddenly all of the lurkers lean into the light...

shauny

Aug 11, 2004, 4:44:31 AM8/11/04
marika wrote:

Umm wait a minute... What ng am I posting to again?

Message has been deleted

shauny

Aug 11, 2004, 6:19:26 AM8/11/04
Net Nannies wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:44:31 +1200, shauny <shaunh...@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
>

>>Umm wait a minute... What ng am I posting to again?
>

> alt.alien.visitors.
>
> buzz off horry
>

> ***************************
> The Way of the Kook:
> http://www.insurgent.org/
> ***************************

lol @ horry

projectile vomit chick

Aug 11, 2004, 3:59:08 PM8/11/04

"Net Nannies" <n...@nothe.email> wrote in message

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:44:31 +1200, shauny <shaunh...@ihug.co.nz>
wrote:

> >Umm wait a minute... What ng am I posting to again?
>
> alt.alien.visitors.
>
> buzz off horry

Let me add another group to this cross-posted extravaganza!

Message has been deleted

projectile vomit chick

Aug 11, 2004, 4:20:44 PM8/11/04

> Lemme know when you'd like to ad John Alexander's name to the list of
people
> responsible for the world trade tower's disaster.

What is this world trade center?

Message has been deleted

Aratzio

Aug 11, 2004, 4:33:22 PM8/11/04
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:59:08 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"
<iluvth...@st.bastard.com> transparently proposed:

Hey RFG you out there?

Aratzio

Aug 11, 2004, 4:34:36 PM8/11/04
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:00:02 GMT, Net Nannies <n...@nothe.email>
transparently proposed:

>On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:59:08 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"

>Lemme know when you'd like to ad John Alexander's name to the list of people
>responsible for the world trade tower's disaster.

Can we add Osama Bin-Laden?

Message has been deleted

projectile vomit chick

Aug 11, 2004, 4:41:10 PM8/11/04

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:20:44 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"

> <iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote:
>

> >"Net Nannies" <n...@nothe.email> wrote in message

> >> Lemme know when you'd like to ad John Alexander's name to the list of
> >people
> >> responsible for the world trade tower's disaster.
> >
> >What is this world trade tower?
>
> Seems our CIA drug dealers and implicit in their involvement in bring down
> the world trade towers.

Were they in black helicoptors? Again I ask: what are the world trade
towers?

projectile vomit chick

Aug 11, 2004, 4:41:43 PM8/11/04

"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message

He's masturbating to Robitussin ads in Good Housekeeping magazines.

projectile vomit chick

Aug 11, 2004, 4:42:06 PM8/11/04

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:33:22 -0700, Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Hey RFG you out there?
>
> Your ass is hanging out Kevin.
>
> Who put you up to passing remote neural monitored information to Usenet,
> Kevin?
>
> You want to hang?

Yer a fucking loony.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Aratzio

Aug 11, 2004, 4:56:33 PM8/11/04
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:20:44 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"
<iluvth...@st.bastard.com> transparently proposed:

Ask RFG

projectile vomit chick

Aug 11, 2004, 4:54:32 PM8/11/04

> Nope. :) Kevin needs to explain to the authorities who put him up to
> leaking HIGHLY classified information to Usenet -- and using
> against an American Citizen.

I am the Ugly American.

> "Who does Not Know the Truth, is simply a Fool...
> Yet who Knows the Truth and Calls it a Lie, is a Criminal."
> - In "Galileo Galilei" by Berthold Brecht (1898-1956)

I hate long winded pompous sig files. This one's better:

--
"Some fucking drug addict has cut my cocaine with Saniflush!!" -- some dead
junkie

projectile vomit chick

Aug 11, 2004, 4:55:06 PM8/11/04

> Nope. :) Kevin needs to explain to the authorities who put him up to
> leaking HIGHLY classified information to Usenet -- and using
> against an American Citizen.

So paranoid, you had to post it twice! Kudos, fucknuts!

Aratzio

Aug 11, 2004, 5:02:30 PM8/11/04
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:32:42 GMT, Net Nannies <n...@nothe.email>
transparently proposed:

>On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:33:22 -0700, Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Hey RFG you out there?
>

>Your ass is hanging out Kevin.
>
>Who put you up to passing remote neural monitored information to Usenet,
>Kevin?
>
>You want to hang?

Only as Kevin Cannon.

projectile vomit chick

Aug 11, 2004, 5:00:11 PM8/11/04

"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message

RFG is as the fart in the windstorm. He's a Robitussin hallucination.

Aratzio

Aug 11, 2004, 5:05:54 PM8/11/04
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:41:43 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"
<iluvth...@st.bastard.com> transparently proposed:

>"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:59:08 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"
>> <iluvth...@st.bastard.com> transparently proposed:
>>

>> >"Net Nannies" <n...@nothe.email> wrote in message

>> >Let me add another group to this cross-posted extravaganza!
>> >

>> Hey RFG you out there?
>>

>He's masturbating to Robitussin ads in Good Housekeeping magazines.

Not Robbie. I am shocked. But he has Broadband so he gan get real
porn.

projectile vomit chick

Aug 11, 2004, 5:11:20 PM8/11/04

"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message

But he stays flaccid on real porn. Only 'Tussin makes him turgid.

Message has been deleted

Dr. Flonkenstein

Aug 11, 2004, 5:35:02 PM8/11/04
Being tired of lurking, on Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:55:06 +0000, projectile
vomit chick posted:

TEQUILA TIME!!!!!@!!!

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:

http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

Dr. Flonkenstein

Aug 11, 2004, 5:36:39 PM8/11/04
Being tired of lurking, on Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:25:01 +0000, Net Nannies
posted:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:05:54 -0700, Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Not Robbie. I am shocked. But he has Broadband so he gan get real porn.
>

> How many porn sites do you run, Kevin?
How much crack do the aliens pay you to give them a BJ, Alexa?

> ------------------------------------------------------ "Who does Not Know
> the Truth, is simply a Fool... Yet who Knows the Truth and Calls it a Lie,
> is a Criminal." - In "Galileo Galilei" by Berthold Brecht (1898-1956)

Aratzio

Aug 11, 2004, 5:59:53 PM8/11/04
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:25:01 GMT, Net Nannies <n...@nothe.email> got
double secret probation because:

>On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:05:54 -0700, Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Not Robbie. I am shocked. But he has Broadband so he gan get real
>>porn.
>

>How many porn sites do you run, Kevin?

4,332,780

Message has been deleted

Aratzio

Aug 11, 2004, 6:22:30 PM8/11/04
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:05:56 GMT, Net Nannies <n...@nothe.email> got
double secret probation because:

>On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:59:53 -0700, Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>4,332,780
>
>Who gets a kick back from your porn sites, Kevin?
>
>How much do you have to pay Dr. Green to watch your back?

I have geisha's to wash my back if that is what you mean.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dr. Flonkenstein

Aug 11, 2004, 8:28:34 PM8/11/04
Being tired of lurking, on Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:27:49 +0000, Net Nannies
posted:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:24:48 -0400, K. A. Cannon <kaca...@insurgent.orgy>
> wrote:
>
>>Ok...
>>
>>Fluffy told me to.
>>
>>And The CABAL (TINC) sponsored the whole thing.
>
> Hi Kevin, why do you operate so many sock puppets on alt.alien.visitors
> and why did Dr. Green pass you classified information to post to Usenet.
>
> And why are you posting as Aratzio. And why are you a computer hacker?
>
> And a drug and porn dealer?

He missed that 14 ft. nice cellulitis ass that would have permitted him to
get some crack from the aliens, like you did.

Did your husband know?

Message has been deleted

Dr. Flonkenstein

Aug 11, 2004, 9:27:57 PM8/11/04
Being tired of lurking, on Thu, 12 Aug 2004 00:33:08 +0000, Net Nannies
posted:

> On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 02:28:34 +0200, "Dr. Flonkenstein"
> <gregoriy_rasp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>He missed that 14 ft. nice cellulitis ass that would have permitted him
>>to get some crack from the aliens, like you did.
>>
>>Did your husband know?
>

> Gee Dr. keeping score over 10 years -- how many people in the us
> government are no longer fooled by Bechtel's remote neural monitoring
> scheme now?
>
> Like ALL OF THEM?
>
> That'll teach you, asshole.

Where is my lawsuit, multiple k00k award winner?

MycoloTeur

Aug 11, 2004, 9:26:58 PM8/11/04
What a great fucking quote.

> "The person who stands up and says, 'This is stupid,' either is asked to
> `behave' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful 'Yes, we know! Isn't it
> terrific!'" - Frank Zappa

projectile vomit chick

Aug 11, 2004, 10:09:05 PM8/11/04

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:05:54 -0700, Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Not Robbie. I am shocked. But he has Broadband so he gan get real
> >porn.
>
> How many porn sites do you run, Kevin?

How many hours do you spend on Usenet every day? <snicker>

p.s. I added another group!

Net Nannies

Aug 11, 2004, 10:09:58 PM8/11/04
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 02:09:05 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"
<iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote:

>How many hours do you spend on Usenet every day? <snicker>

Depends on how many troll are out and how much time I have.

projectile vomit chick

Aug 11, 2004, 10:52:18 PM8/11/04

> On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 02:09:05 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"
> <iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote:
>
> >How many hours do you spend on Usenet every day? <snicker>
>
> Depends on how many troll are out and how much time I have.

Abe Vigoda is sexy in his old fart haste.

Bob0173

Aug 11, 2004, 11:03:08 PM8/11/04
>Subject: Re: poets in light
>From: shauny shaunh...@ihug.co.nz
>Date: 8/11/2004 1:43 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>marika wrote:
>
>> lester...@gmail.com (Lester Mosley) wrote in message

>> I was talking about Studio on the Square
>>
>>>Let me go out and ge ta drink with Poe.. then see what that kid can
>>>create!!!!

>>>They have those services that you give $499.99 and they will phsically
>>>hunt down your ex-frends and serve them papers.
>>

>> Wow that's almost as good a scoop as Strom Thurmond's black mistress and
>> bi-racial daughter
>>
>> mk5000
>>
>> "THE REAL QUESTION:
>> It's 2:33 AM and I'm drinking "Diet Rite." Does it have caffeine?"--Dane
>Martin
>
>Whoa, suddenly all of the lurkers lean into the light...

it's about(aboot for you Canadians) time.

-Bob

This is the strangest life i've ever known.

Hate,hate your enemies
Save,save your friends
Find,find your place
Speak,speak the truth

Come as you are
Pay as you go

Bob0173

Aug 11, 2004, 11:04:51 PM8/11/04
>Subject: Re: poets in light
>From: Net Nannies n...@nothe.email
>Date: 8/11/2004 1:00 PM Pacific Standard Time

>On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:59:08 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"
><iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote:
>

>>"Net Nannies" <n...@nothe.email> wrote in message

>>> alt.alien.visitors.
>>>
>>> buzz off horry
>>
>>Let me add another group to this cross-posted extravaganza!
>
>Lemme know when you'd like to ad John Alexander's name to the list of people
>responsible for the world trade tower's disaster.

did something happen to the trade centers???

Bob0173

Aug 11, 2004, 11:06:32 PM8/11/04
>Subject: Re: Kevin Cannon Uses US CLASSIFIED INFO For Terrorism Against the
>USA
>From: Net Nannies n...@nothe.email
>Date: 8/11/2004 3:27 PM Pacific Standard Time

>On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:24:48 -0400, K. A. Cannon <kaca...@insurgent.orgy>
>wrote:
>
>>Ok...
>>
>>Fluffy told me to.
>>
>>And The CABAL (TINC) sponsored the whole thing.
>
>Hi Kevin, why do you operate so many sock puppets on alt.alien.visitors and
>why did Dr. Green pass you classified information to post to Usenet.
>
>And why are you posting as Aratzio. And why are you a computer hacker?
>
>And a drug and porn dealer?

i'll take some drugs please.

Bob0173

Aug 11, 2004, 11:08:37 PM8/11/04
>Subject: Re: Kevin Cannon CIA DUPE Re: poets in light
>From: Net Nannies n...@nothe.email
>Date: 8/11/2004 1:44 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:42:06 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"

><iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote:
>

>>"Net Nannies" <n...@nothe.email> wrote in message

>>> Your ass is hanging out Kevin.
>>>
>>> Who put you up to passing remote neural monitored information to Usenet,
>>> Kevin?
>>>
>>> You want to hang?
>>
>>Yer a fucking loony.
>>

>Nope. :) Kevin needs to explain to the authorities who put him up to
>leaking HIGHLY classified information to Usenet -- and using
>against an American Citizen.

well this sounds like an interesting story...do tell...

Bob0173

Aug 11, 2004, 11:10:36 PM8/11/04
>Subject: Re: poets in light
>From: "projectile vomit chick" iluvth...@st.bastard.com
>Date: 8/11/2004 7:09 PM Pacific Standard Time

lol....great.

projectile vomit chick

Aug 11, 2004, 11:36:44 PM8/11/04

"Bob0173" <bob...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >Subject: Re: poets in light
> >From: "projectile vomit chick" iluvth...@st.bastard.com
> >Date: 8/11/2004 7:09 PM Pacific Standard Time
> >

> >"Net Nannies" <n...@nothe.email> wrote in message

> >> How many porn sites do you run, Kevin?
> >
> >How many hours do you spend on Usenet every day? <snicker>
> >
> >p.s. I added another group!
>
> lol....great.

I've been popping in and enjoying this cross-posted mindlessness all damn
day! LOL

shauny

Aug 12, 2004, 1:51:31 AM8/12/04
Net Nannies wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:42:06 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"
> <iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote:
>

>>"Net Nannies" <n...@nothe.email> wrote in message

>>>Your ass is hanging out Kevin.
>>>
>>>Who put you up to passing remote neural monitored information to Usenet,
>>>Kevin?
>>>
>>>You want to hang?
>>
>>Yer a fucking loony.
>>

> Nope. :) Kevin needs to explain to the authorities who put him up to
> leaking HIGHLY classified information to Usenet -- and using
> against an American Citizen.

> "Who does Not Know the Truth, is simply a Fool...
> Yet who Knows the Truth and Calls it a Lie, is a Criminal."
> - In "Galileo Galilei" by Berthold Brecht (1898-1956)

Are you like the internet police or something?

Shaun Rimmer

Aug 12, 2004, 11:48:46 AM8/12/04

"projectile vomit chick" <iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote in message

> Again I ask: what are the world trade
> towers?

They aren't.

Shaun aRe

projectile vomit chick

Aug 12, 2004, 1:57:18 PM8/12/04

"Shaun Rimmer" <sh...@newtronic.co.uk> wrote in message

Shaun, you ignorant slut!

Bob0173

Aug 12, 2004, 3:59:17 PM8/12/04
>Subject: Re: poets in light
>From: "projectile vomit chick" iluvth...@st.bastard.com
>Date: 8/12/2004 10:57 AM Pacific Standard Time

lol....i don't think i'm even cross posting..

BIG JOE :)

Aug 12, 2004, 4:50:48 PM8/12/04

---
Are you looking for other couples/singles in your area to hookup and have
fun with?
Why not try our singles/swingers pages. 100% FREE! NO BullShit / NO CREDIT
CARDS

http://acc17901.com/public/swingers/index.htm

"K. A. Cannon" <kaca...@insurgent.orgy> wrote in message
> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:46:02 GMT, Net Nannies <n...@nothe.email> amazed
> us with his/her particular brand of stupidity in
> <v91lh09ekjmun5432...@4ax.com> in alt.alien.visitors

> when he/she wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:42:06 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"
> ><iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote:
> >

> >>"Net Nannies" <n...@nothe.email> wrote in message

Usenet,

> >>Yer a fucking loony.
> >>

> >Nope. :) Kevin needs to explain to the authorities who put him up to
> >leaking HIGHLY classified information to Usenet -- and using
> >against an American Citizen.
>

> Ok...
>
> Fluffy told me to.
>
> And The CABAL (TINC) sponsored the whole thing.
>

> --
> K. A. Cannon
> kacannon at insurgent dot org
> (change the orgy to org to reply)
>
> mhm33x1
>
> "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process
> he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss,
> the abyss also looks into you"
> - Nietzsche, From Beyond Good and Evil, (1886)

MycoloTeur

Aug 12, 2004, 5:38:30 PM8/12/04

"projectile vomit chick" <iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote in message

Cool thanks for the memory... Course Jane was kindof a perfect ignorant
slut. I am not sure if Shaun is or not...

michael

Aug 12, 2004, 5:49:29 PM8/12/04

Lemme reply to this crossposted gem.

marika

Aug 12, 2004, 7:08:04 PM8/12/04
"projectile vomit chick" <iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote in message news:<5jASc.18675$cK.1...@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>...

> How many hours do you spend on Usenet every day? <snicker>

Like, these
kids think they're in an Our Man Flint or Bond movie or something.

mk5000

"Thus did the waters gleam, the mountain lower,
To the rude Briton, when, in wolf-skin vest
Here roving wild, he laid to rest
On the bare rock, or through a leafy bower"--"Hail, Twilight,
sovereign of one peaceful hour!'"--Wm Wordsworth

marika

Aug 12, 2004, 7:11:24 PM8/12/04
"projectile vomit chick" <iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote in message news:<2cOSc.18578$9Y6....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...>
> Shaun, you ignorant slut!

HUH!!??? Did it explain the comment at all??

mk5000

"The more we live, more brief appear Our life's returning stages:
A day to childhood seems an year, And years like passing ages."
- THOMAS CAMPBELL.

marika

Aug 12, 2004, 7:19:11 PM8/12/04
"projectile vomit chick" <iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote in message news:<wcvSc.18344$cK.1...@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>...

> What is this world trade center?

by the way, as with much in that I find in the paper, I assume he knows about it.

mk5000

"So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep"-- Genesis 2:21

marika

Aug 12, 2004, 7:31:12 PM8/12/04
Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message news:<bm0lh0l0cqf0b8ga0...@4ax.com>...

> Can we add Osama Bin-Laden?

no we did not get it here, as far as i know, and
osama would not have done very well here. so you
would have a better chance. party harty. now they are reduced to
gilding the lily. it is the situation that comes from
solving the original problem.
hah!

mk5000

"position, name and raiment, sleep and rest
Work, due and duty, love for dear life --
do all get bundled, thrown to those who live"-- epic of consciousness , krishnana

marika

Aug 12, 2004, 7:35:31 PM8/12/04
Net Nannies <n...@nothe.email> wrote in message news:<daklh05aaobbclcf9...@4ax.com>...

> Depends on how many troll are out and how much time I have.

wow, that's most interesting. you could have been a
uber babe on wheels. net nannies motors.
"keep on truckin' baby"!
whatever makes you think that bush could find his way
to mars. he can't even sit before a committee without
his vice.
he is constantly contemplating a life without vice.
going home, as it were.
have a dreamy night,

mk5000

"You could drive a person crazy,
You could drive a person mad.
First you make a person hazy
So a person could be had"--Susan Browning

marika

Aug 12, 2004, 7:45:55 PM8/12/04
Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message news:<h07lh0t37s2taf6tg...@4ax.com>...

> I have geisha's to wash my back if that is what you mean.

But who will clean your keyboard?

mk5000

"(how bout that now)
Marry me, your father will disown you
(he'll eat his hat, now)
Aww, marry him or marry me"--2 princes, spindoctors

marika

Aug 12, 2004, 7:51:19 PM8/12/04
"Dr. Flonkenstein" <gregoriy_rasp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<pan.2004.08.11....@hotmail.com>...

> How much crack do the aliens pay you to give them a BJ, Alexa?

maybe
you would have gotten it.
space remains the place.

mk5000

"Dreams
Oh precious land
You're in the wrong hands
Stretched every way like a rubber band"--I Had a Dream I Was Falling Through a Hole
in the Ozone Layer by DeeLite

marika

Aug 12, 2004, 7:55:39 PM8/12/04
"projectile vomit chick" <iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote in message news:<YXvSc.17827$9Y6...@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...

> But he stays flaccid on real porn.

because golf sucks

mk5000

mk5000

"Sorrow
In the midst of joy.
Join with us,
A world must be lost."--Songworm

marika

Aug 12, 2004, 8:01:05 PM8/12/04
Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message news:<4g2lh0dkdeib3s3a8...@4ax.com>...

> Not Robbie. I am shocked. But he has Broadband so he gan get real
> porn.

gran torino, huh? needed a shroud.

mk5000

"If ever a touch was right
Or a future looked bright
If ever a love there was....

That same perfume carries such a lot of mem'ries of
a time"--Pamela Phillips Oland

marika

Aug 12, 2004, 8:05:43 PM8/12/04
"projectile vomit chick" <iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote in message news:<vNvSc.18431$cK....@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>...

> RFG is as the fart in the windstorm.

when the cars
were big and nasty
now it
is like civilized crackers. unreal.

> He's a Robitussin hallucination.

drivers had personality. (who understand physics)

mk5000

"from play to product,
to leave myself and make a project
out of a communication skills game.
A tape? "--The Impact Of Pebbles: Brilliant Ideas In Play for Connections 2000

marika

Aug 12, 2004, 8:10:56 PM8/12/04
"projectile vomit chick" <iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote in message news:<gUuSc.18321$cK....@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>...

> Let me add another group to this cross-posted extravaganza!

pink noise is similar to white noise, some kind of low level sound you
don't really hear, but actually affex you

mk5000

"And hypocrite used to be such a big word to you
And it don't seem to mean anything to you now
Just try to live each and every precious moment
Don't be discouraged by the future forget the past"--John Mellenkamp

shauny

Aug 12, 2004, 10:32:02 PM8/12/04
Shaun Rimmer wrote:

Yes, the Shaun's are! heehee

shauny

Aug 12, 2004, 10:32:15 PM8/12/04
projectile vomit chick wrote:

Hey!! Oh..

Shaun Rimmer

Aug 13, 2004, 4:48:39 AM8/13/04

"projectile vomit chick" <iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote in message

Says the woman (term used v/loosely) who asked the question, LMMFAO!

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer

Aug 13, 2004, 4:50:15 AM8/13/04

"shauny" <shaunh...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

Indeed - Shaun's should be heard and not Sean ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

smithmick

Aug 13, 2004, 4:57:37 AM8/13/04

*chuckle*

Here I am now, entertain me ; )

shauny

Aug 13, 2004, 9:45:55 AM8/13/04

hehe thats a good one! Gotta remember that one

Message has been deleted

marika

Aug 13, 2004, 5:23:52 PM8/13/04
shauny <shaunh...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:<cfcm9e$5ib$2...@lust.ihug.co.nz>...>
> Umm wait a minute... What ng am I posting to again?

It's from Hawaii, whose plates have a rainbow background...

mk5000

"HOT BEEF INJECTION"--Hiroki60

marika

Aug 13, 2004, 5:29:51 PM8/13/04
Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message news:<7k0lh05vt4i7dtb9i...@4ax.com>...

> Hey RFG you out there?

Probably not, but I bet Broiler would look just as good in it. Does it come in
extra small?

mk5000

"car moshing"--what bored Iowa teens do

Message has been deleted

marika

Aug 13, 2004, 5:34:54 PM8/13/04
Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message news:<cm5lh09hp2l4v7rjc...@4ax.com>...

> 4,332,780

how cruel is fate. or capricious. it sent
him only 4,322.780. if only you he had been born a few years
earlier he could have had a head start. a few years earlier. a
maypole. "every
single morning, i want my maypole!" rumor has it that
linda blair was that 14 yr. old. she is still on the
other side of the room.
rumor has it.

mk5000

"What you lookin at? You're all a bunch of fuckin assholes. You know
why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need
people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fingers
and say 'That's the bad guy'. So what that make you? Good? You're
not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie"--Tony Montana

marika

Aug 13, 2004, 5:38:39 PM8/13/04
"Dr. Flonkenstein" <gregoriy_rasp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<pan.2004.08.11....@hotmail.com>...

> TEQUILA TIME!!!!!@!!!

well, you know where to find those things. terrorists
be hidin'.

mk5000

"sstrangely enough this block is populated solely by ex-wives with
good lawyers"--David Ried

marika

Aug 13, 2004, 5:41:06 PM8/13/04
"projectile vomit chick" <iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote in message news:<KIvSc.18420$cK.1...@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>...

> So paranoid, you had to post it twice! Kudos, fucknuts!

Click on the link!!

mk5000

http://www.ams.usda.gov/kidsweb/meatgradegame/meatgame.htm

shauny

Aug 13, 2004, 6:01:10 PM8/13/04

lol @ car moshing

projectile vomit chick

Aug 13, 2004, 9:42:10 PM8/13/04

"Vote Your Uterus" <i...@ppy.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:45:55 +1200, shauny <shaunh...@ihug.co.nz>
> took 3 hits of acid and hallucinated the following:
> yeah, no doubt. oops, excuse me for cross-posting. Maybe i should add a
> group..?
>

> Dave.. (Suicide-lovin' fun junkie)
>
> Chug-a-lug, donna... I don't know shit from applebutter.. and what not

<weeeeeeink!>

projectile vomit chick

Aug 14, 2004, 8:49:54 AM8/14/04

"marika" <marik...@gmail.com> wrote in message

let me guess:

you belong to the usenet kooks group, right?

lol

projectile vomit chick

Aug 14, 2004, 8:54:48 AM8/14/04

"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:00:02 GMT, Net Nannies <n...@nothe.email>
> transparently proposed:

> >On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:59:08 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"
> ><iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote:
> >

> >>"Net Nannies" <n...@nothe.email> wrote in message

> >>Let me add another group to this cross-posted extravaganza!
> >
> >Lemme know when you'd like to ad John Alexander's name to the list of
people
> >responsible for the world trade tower's disaster.

> Can we add Osama Bin-Laden?
> '

Who is that?

bob

Aug 14, 2004, 9:34:42 AM8/14/04
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 12:54:48 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"
<iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote:

>"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:00:02 GMT, Net Nannies <n...@nothe.email>
>> transparently proposed:

>> >Lemme know when you'd like to ad John Alexander's name to the list of
>people
>> >responsible for the world trade tower's disaster.
>> >>

>> Can we add Osama Bin-Laden?
>> '
>

>Who is that?

He was the lead singer of Al Kinda, a 60's rock band.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

marika

Aug 14, 2004, 11:21:03 PM8/14/04
"projectile vomit chick" <iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote in message news:<STnTc.21787$9Y6....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...

> let me guess:
>
> you belong to the usenet kooks group, right?

I don't know if you will follow this, but this was a fair basic
explanation:

mk5000

"Ever since I did that Super Bowl commercial where we were playing
volleyball in the snow, I've gotten a lot of extra attention. But
since I make my living in a bikini already, I guess I've gotten used
to it. And now that we're doing well, I'm even starting to like
it"--Misty May

projectile vomit chick

Aug 15, 2004, 12:54:25 PM8/15/04

"bob" <than...@coldmail.nu> wrote in message

LMAO!!! Did he wear a Beatle wig?

projectile vomit chick

Aug 15, 2004, 1:01:11 PM8/15/04

> On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:34:42 GMT, bob <than...@coldmail.nu> took 3 hits

> of acid and hallucinated the following:
>
> oh yeah they sang: in the garden of eden, right?

bwahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in the garden of eden, honey

projectile vomit chick

Aug 15, 2004, 1:03:43 PM8/15/04

> >Subject: Re: poets in light
> >From: Net Nannies n...@nothe.email
> >Date: 8/11/2004 1:00 PM Pacific Standard Time

> >On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:59:08 GMT, "projectile vomit chick"
> ><iluvth...@st.bastard.com> wrote:
> >

> >>"Net Nannies" <n...@nothe.email> wrote in message

> >>Let me add another group to this cross-posted extravaganza!
> >
> >Lemme know when you'd like to ad John Alexander's name to the list of
people
> >responsible for the world trade tower's disaster.
>
> did something happen to the trade centers???

Yeah, the guy on the tightrope fell.

marika5000

Aug 15, 2004, 7:58:34 PM8/15/04

Vote Your Uterus wrote:

> yeah, no doubt. oops, excuse me for cross-posting.

come visit again soon.,

mk5000

"all the badgers want from me is a couple free grabs and my service's as a
state's witness against Sally - nobody has any intention of prosecuting me, they
haven't got a ghost of a case. Well, I may be rotten to the core, Maude; _but_
testify against a friend I will not. Not if they can prove he doped Sister
Kenny. My yardstick is how someone treats me, and old Sally, he wasn't
absolutely white with me, say he took a slight advantage, just the same Sally's
an okay shooter, and I'd rather let the fat woman snatch me sooner than let the
law-boys pin him down"-- Breakfast at Tiffany's Truman Capote

marika5000

Aug 15, 2004, 11:25:20 PM8/15/04

Vote Your Uterus wrote:

>do you have blow job lips?

I have rainblow lips. But Only in Southwest Virginia!!

when I leave this computer in a few days, i won't be able to read this stuff anymore because
of your xunarchiving nor post to the lester home group

mk5000

"I don't know why I'm obsessed with swans. They're a white sort of winter bird. And
obviously very romantic, being monagamous"--Bjork

marika5000

Aug 15, 2004, 11:33:49 PM8/15/04

Vote Your Uterus wrote:

> oh yeah they sang: in the garden of eden, right?

Thanks - yes, they really did.

btw Happy Estrus from all the bunnies and chickies

mk5000

"I thought it had to become impossible to give a fast, easy, clear-cut solution,
because no solution of this sort could accord with reality"-- Ariel Sharon in
Warrior

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted