Pictures anyone??? (also, comment on Heresy)

Peter P Zafirides

Dec 29, 1994, 1:08:56 PM12/29/94
Hi kids!

I don't know if this has ever been brought up on a.m.n
(I haven't seen it in the five months I've been here)
but I'm wondering what you all would think about sending
out photographs of ourselves to each other? It would
be quite interesting to get an idea of what you all look
like (esp. MC Death, c.s.y., keri(boo...), and the elusive
...dave).

I just thought I'd bring it up.

It seems to me that would be kind of cool :)

NOW, about Heresy. Let me just say that I'm glad the Heresy
post and the flood of responses has occurred. There has
been some wonderful dialogue on a.m.n about God, religion,
and the like. It really is a pleasant departure from the
constant flaming and sometimes ridiculous posts on a.m.n.
that seems to have dominated this newsgroup over the past
few weeks. All that said, this still is my favorite group
on the 'net. I still like to read the post regardless.

a.m.n is outstanding folks !!!!!

(NIN is pretty good too. <grin>)

Let me know what you think about the photograph idea.

Enjoy the music.

Peace to you...

...pete...Axis I

pzaf...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu

MC Death

Dec 29, 1994, 1:53:42 PM12/29/94
On 29 Dec 1994, Peter P Zafirides photographed:

> I don't know if this has ever been brought up on a.m.n
> (I haven't seen it in the five months I've been here)
> but I'm wondering what you all would think about sending
> out photographs of ourselves to each other? It would
> be quite interesting to get an idea of what you all look
> like (esp. MC Death, c.s.y., keri(boo...), and the elusive
> ...dave).

* uh, I dunno if i want to contribute to premature heart failures of
fellow a.m.ninnies after having them see what I really look like! (my
theory is that a.m.ninnies all look like Mr. Anderson from Beavis and
Butthead, but with bigger beer bellies... :) )

Robin Colleen Moore

Dec 29, 1994, 6:10:25 PM12/29/94
In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.941229105141.18983D-100000@gladstone>
*Excuse me*????? :-) Anyway, I don't have any decent photos of a recent
vintage to send you (Elana has one I sent her, but it's not all that good...)
....perhaps I can get someone to take one for me sometime this winter.
(Well, I *could* send the one of me & Billy Bragg, but it's 3 years old
now...although I don't look all that different.)

Anyway, here's your brief physical description: 5'3 1/2" & somewhat zaftig
(a term I prefer to "rubenesque--the original german root word for zaftig
translates to "juicy" ;-) ), curly/wavy medium brown shoulder-length hair
(with a fair amount of auburn highlights), nearsighted medium brown eyes,
very fair skin (we're talking about as pale as Trent here) w/very rosy
cheeks and dimples; usually seen wearing long, vaguely vintagy print
dresses. Get the general picture?

Robin the mad photographer [wondering who else will volunteer their
stats....]

ro...@uga.cc.uga.edu University of Georgia, Athens, GA U.S.A.
BLACK SHEEP STUDIOS -- Beware of photographers bearing brownies!
"Honey, I ate more things with the legs still attached...reminded
me of my twenties!"-- Bonnie Raitt, on dining out in the Big Easy

Chris Wiberg

Dec 30, 1994, 1:05:59 AM12/30/94
Following Robin's lead...

Charles Christopher Wiberg: 5'11&1/2 (I just don't think of myself as
six feet tall), 135 lbs. (yeah, I'm skinny), short, very straight blond
hair usually parted in the center (used to be longer, too), occasionally
peeking out of a backwards black NIN hat, blue eyes (but green every now
and then too), funny little bump on top of one ear; commonly seen in
jeans, t-shirt, & unbuttoned button-down shirt or vest, and outside in a
black trenchcoat.

Ah, you shoulda seen me two years ago; hair past my chin, unshaven,
Lennon sunglasses, hopelessly ripped jeans, etc... Oh well, looking
respectable is getting boring, so who knows...

Okay, who's next?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
CHRIS WIBERG (writer, yeah, and I like crunchy pb too)........................
*Homepage* http://ux5.cso.uiuc.edu/~wiberg (writing, music, other stuff)
"You cannot sedate all the things you hate" -Marilyn Manson, "Dogma"
*CAT MACHINE* WWW Literary Magazine http://ux5.cso.uiuc.edu/~c-cook/cat
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

R. Patrick Arnold

Dec 30, 1994, 1:26:22 AM12/30/94

MC Death <mcd...@gladstone.uoregon.edu> writes:
>>* uh, I dunno if i want to contribute to premature heart failures of
>>fellow a.m.ninnies after having them see what I really look like! (my
>>theory is that a.m.ninnies all look like Mr. Anderson from Beavis and
>>Butthead, but with bigger beer bellies... :) )

no, but i just got a haircut today...the mr. buzzcut special. i like
rollins so much that i get my hair cut just like his, only shorter. then i
let it grow out until i look like late-70s era oscar gamble. it's sort of
fun that way. but it doesn't matter, because i always am wearing a hat
whenever i am around other people. i get paranoid if i'm not wearing a
hat...seriously. i'm just a little bit psycho.
and i'm always cold, so i always wear a long black wool overcoat over a
couple of shirts. well, until the temperature gets back above 60 or so in
the spring. damn temperate climate. and i'm 6'5" and wear size 17 shoes.
so there. i have given people heart attacks before...

it's funny. i walk down the street at night in cowtown, and people act
sort of afraid of me. maybe i should quit staring through people all the
time. but it's sort of fun though. heh.

my picture was on the front page of the columbus (ohio) dispatch once.
after that little article, i haven't willingly let anyone take my picture.
and i don't plan to anytime in the near future.

mippy (i'm starting my own usenet group someday...
alt.lost.childhood.bitch.bitch.bitch)

i've been stabbed in the back so many many times i don't have any skin
but that's just the way it goes. -morrissey
patrick arnold (fo...@cleveland.freenet.edu)

c. spencer yeh

Dec 30, 1994, 3:36:24 AM12/30/94

Erm, I normally don't do this thing (unless it's a, heh, "what are you
wearing" type thing, IYKWIM...) but as I said to Mr. Roston when we first met:

I'll be wearing a big blue overcoat, sunglasses, a red cow hat and big
earphones.

Same thing to when I met the unnamed but thanked gentleman who sold me a tic
to the NIN Riv show way back in May (on the front steps of the Art Institute,
I might add--neet). Except I told him to call me "Mr. Moustache."

Lah lah lah lah

--
c.s.y.

Trish D'Arconte

Dec 29, 1994, 10:38:42 PM12/29/94
In article <3dutvo$8...@charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>,

Peter P Zafirides <pzaf...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
>Hi kids!
>
>I don't know if this has ever been brought up on a.m.n
>(I haven't seen it in the five months I've been here)
>but I'm wondering what you all would think about sending
>out photographs of ourselves to each other? It would
>be quite interesting to get an idea of what you all look
>like (esp. MC Death, c.s.y., keri(boo...), and the elusive
>...dave)
>
>Let me know what you think about the photograph idea.

yeah, this would be great! i'm about to get som professional pics of my
tattoo and piercings done, and i'm working on a groovy homepage, so i'll
have some neato recent pics to share. besides, i'd like to see if all
these other ninnies are as weird/interesting as i am...:)

(that is, interesting-LOOKING, you're all a RATHER interesting bunch
already....wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more!)

trixie

--
"And remember: Sound was used for centuries as a method of torture.
Place someone's head inside of a bell, and ring it, and

Amy Harris

Dec 30, 1994, 4:28:06 AM12/30/94
Chris Wiberg <wib...@ux5.cso.uiuc.edu> writes:

>Okay, who's next?

I'm not a "regular" here, but I'll tell ya anyway.

5'5", red hair in slightly strange cut, greenish/grayish/bluish eyes,
120 lbs, black leather jacket and either combat boots or knee-hi suede
boots. And I'm usually wearing one of my Pretentious Artsy Rivethead
Outfits -batteries not included. Gotta wear black or I'll get kicked
out of the Pretention Club. Right, Chris?

Actually, this is all a secret plot of mine so that Spencer can pick
up his ticket. Either that or he should just get it during my office
hours. Unless I've turned into a short fat guy with green hair
and webbed feet in the meantime.
In which case I'll still be easy to spot.

Amy (who needs sleep)

MC Death

Dec 30, 1994, 5:37:47 AM12/30/94
On Fri, 30 Dec 1994, Chris Wiberg detailed:

> Following Robin's lead...
>
> Charles Christopher Wiberg: 5'11&1/2 (I just don't think of myself as

> (description attenuated)
>
> Okay, who's next?

(Amy Harris' description truncated...)

* M.C.Death (not my biologically given name, duh!):

- Born 1 August 1967 (yeah, I'm a fucking Leo...)
- 5'5, 135 lbs (I started dieting yesterday--I wanna eradicate my weight
down to 120 or so...)
- Used to have long (shoulder-length) black hair (which enjoyed other
shades such as bleached blonde, jello green, and fire engine red during
my undergraduate years), but now it's a standard Bronski Beat haircut,
because I got SICK of having hair last November, wanted to get an M.C.
900 Ft Jesus hairdo, chopped it all off, and now it's grown out...
- Three holes in each ear (and head like a hole)
- a tattoo of the "Sin" logo on my right arm (influenced by an ex-sweetie
who had Mr. Bungle tattoo on her left arm, but also a sign of devotion
for Trent)
- Wears rings on his fingers at times (prefers silver), various
accoutrements around his neck, and hats on bad hair days, either a NIN
baseball cap or an Art F*g-esque black beret.
- Of course, wears mostly black clothing, some jeans, and loves these
secondary colours: dark green/olive, dark red, dark purple, white).
- Wears glasses or contacts. Love to wear my Lennon sunglasses or my
basic black Ray-Bans.
- Brown eyes, with tints of red every time I'm shitfaced, or forget to
remove my contact lenses for days...
- Doc martens or Converse Chuck's...
- Fishnets over my shorts (circa 1991, pre-"Wish," mind you...)
- black eyeliner (on/off since 1986)
_ Oh yeah, I still have my football jerseys from high school that I
wear in bed...

Next victim? :)

Elana

Dec 30, 1994, 1:50:12 PM12/30/94
MC Death <mcd...@gladstone.uoregon.edu> described himself thusly:

>* M.C.Death (not my biologically given name, duh!):

> - Born 1 August 1967 (yeah, I'm a fucking Leo...)

Hey, fuck you, I'm a Leo , too!
I was born on Tori's birthday!
Aug. 22,1975.

> - 5'5, 135 lbs (I started dieting yesterday--I wanna eradicate my weight
> down to 120 or so...)

Scrawny fuckers!

> - Three holes in each ear (and head like a hole)

I only have two, but I never wear earrings anyways.

> - Fishnets over my shorts (circa 1991, pre-"Wish," mind you...)

OOOOOOOOOOOOH! Mine.

Love,
piggyfucker..."fishnets? he's MINE! (even if he is short. ;)"
--
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children. -- The Crow
gonna smash myself to pieces gonna fuck myself up i am sifting through the
ashes of what i have become i gave myself away now i'm nothing--Trent Reznor
Elana, akak piggyfucker, aka prowess, as always arm...@netcom.com
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Elana

Dec 30, 1994, 1:53:35 PM12/30/94
y...@merle.acns.nwu.edu (c. spencer yeh) bolognaed:

>Erm, I normally don't do this thing (unless it's a, heh, "what are you
>wearing" type thing, IYKWIM...) but as I said to Mr. Roston when we first met:

Hey, spencer, do you and yer bologna sleep in the nude? Or does yer bologna
still wear the "I'm With Stupid" tee shirt?

>I'll be wearing a big blue overcoat, sunglasses, a red cow hat and big
>earphones.

Yeah, 'kay, spence.

>I might add--neet). Except I told him to call me "Mr. Moustache."

Well, I'll consider myself priveledged cause you let me call you "doucheneck."

>Lah lah lah lah
Yeah yeah yeah.

luv,
the piggyfucker..."Duck? I won't screw a DUCK!"

Elana

Dec 30, 1994, 1:45:23 PM12/30/94
RO...@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU (Robin Colleen Moore) writes:

>Anyway, here's your brief physical description: 5'3 1/2" & somewhat zaftig
>(a term I prefer to "rubenesque--the original german root word for zaftig
>translates to "juicy" ;-) ), curly/wavy medium brown shoulder-length hair
>(with a fair amount of auburn highlights), nearsighted medium brown eyes,
>very fair skin (we're talking about as pale as Trent here) w/very rosy
>cheeks and dimples; usually seen wearing long, vaguely vintagy print
>dresses. Get the general picture?
>
>Robin the mad photographer [wondering who else will volunteer their
>stats....]

I'm such a fucking sucker for this shit.
okay. The piggyfucker has dyed black hair a little longer than
below-the-breast length, dark brown eyes, a pale-ish complexion, a "button"
nose (i hate that shit), bitten fingernails (i never was a part of you...),
size ten (women's) feet (great, in ase you want to fucking send me shoes or
something.), is 5'11", and weighs... well, at last check (over about a year
ago, and I've lost a few pounds since, but I usually go up when I'm
menstruating, which sucks) I weighed 171. (which I suppose isn't bad, but
enugh to make me still kinda-self-conscious about it) I've got enormous calf
muscles (no, not cow muscles, you dinks.), tho, which k\makes me a hell of a
person to kick somebody (I think I permanently disfigured an ex when I kicked
him in the crotch with his boots on. Oops. He wasn't that great a lay
regardless.). oh, yeah. My hair has a bit of a natural wave to it, which I
usually "pump up" with mousse (please don't kill me, but it makes my hair look
better than normal). Um, I have crooked ears. Not majorly crooked, but you can
tell when I wear my glasses. (I have contacts but I'm nearsighted.) I'm
usually seen wearing below-the-knee length cutoff men's pants with the
waistband rolled down a few times so they stay around my waist and black. Or
you'll catch me when I'm done up like the goth chick I am. (pshaw, but I do
like to dress up on occasion.)

I got a really cool slinky short black dress yesterday at the salvation army.
(Just thought I'd share) And it's a MEDIUM! I'm so geeked, I usually can't
wear mediums because either they're too short, don't fit around the ahem bust
line, or the sleeves are too short or the shoulders aren't wide enough.

Oh yeah, another thing: I should be a football player, I have huge shoulders.
They make me wuite the menace in the pit, I've been known to knock a guy
bigger than me onto his ass with them.

I also got a cool lace blouse with frilly cuffs and neckline and these
way-neato black satin pants that I"m going to alter to make knickers.
And they're a size TEN. I am sooo geeked!
(Guys, this is a big thing for me. I have NEVER, ever been able to fit in
anything under a 12 for as long as I can remember. I was a pudgy little girl.
SO apparently, living poor in L.A. and smoking does bring yer weight down. I
hope trhis doesn't mean I'm getting scrawny, which would suck in the pit. And
also, all that stuff I got at the salvation army cost me total seven bucks.)

So there you go.
The piggyfucker in a nutshell.
Love,
pf.

MC Death

Dec 30, 1994, 2:33:13 PM12/30/94
On Fri, 30 Dec 1994, Elana evaluated the physical worthiness of the
Deathman::

> > - Fishnets over my shorts (circa 1991, pre-"Wish," mind you...)
> OOOOOOOOOOOOH! Mine.

* Oops! I meant to say Fishnets under my shorts, not over! Sorry for the
goof! (I was drunk last night when I posted that. I think I lied about my
weight too--i'm closer to 137 than 135. Sorry for false advertising!)

Mighty Chunky Death, who started a regimen of 50 sit-ups daily before my
morning coffee, just the other day...

a boy who looks like elvis

Dec 30, 1994, 12:42:07 PM12/30/94
From: asch...@harp.aix.calpoly.edu (a boy who looks like elvis (Adam Christian
Schwenk))
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 1994 23:42:07 GMT

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.941230113034.14473A-100000@gladstone>,
MC Death <mcd...@gladstone.uoregon.edu> wrote:

>Mighty Chunky Death, who started a regimen of 50 sit-ups daily before my
>morning coffee, just the other day...

Friggin' wuss! Go for 100! That's what I have started! ;-)

--
10KManiacsToriAmosAnythingBoxB-52sBradfordCamouflageTracyChapmanCountingCrowsCu
reDeepForestDepecheModeElectronicEMFErasureFrenteGreenDayLiveMartyGoreNineInchN

| via: UTI Systems BBS (815) 942-2930 Welcome my son, to the machine. |

rabarret

Dec 30, 1994, 4:43:31 PM12/30/94
From: raba...@saturn.acs.oakland.edu (rabarret)
Date: 31 Dec 94 03:43:31 GMT

A brief description of Chris:

born feb.10 1972,(almost 23,SHIT!)
5'10', 170lbs
I have shoulder length black(dyed) hair,blue eyes
no piercings, no tats

I usually wear jeans, black or blue, and some t-shirt(usually a band)*
black work boots, a black biker jacket with the "n" from fixed painted on
the back(look for me at the New Years show TOMORROW!)

I'm pretty pale, I sometimes don't shave for a while and get scruffy
looking.

I usually smell like tequila and claiborne cologne.

*
3 Cure shirts
2 NIN
1 Alice in Chains
1 Nirvana
some others that dont come to mind now

-Chris

a boy who looks like elvis (Adam Christian Schwenk)

Dec 30, 1994, 6:42:07 PM12/30/94
In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.941230113034.14473A-100000@gladstone>,
MC Death <mcd...@gladstone.uoregon.edu> wrote:

>Mighty Chunky Death, who started a regimen of 50 sit-ups daily before my
>morning coffee, just the other day...

rabarret

Dec 30, 1994, 10:43:31 PM12/30/94

Mason Turner

Dec 31, 1994, 12:13:54 AM12/31/94
Okay, while I've been reading this newsgroup for quite a while, I haven't
really had a chance to post until now... it being winter break and all.
Anyway, follows my info, if you care to read:

Name: Mason Ryan Turner
Born: 1/29/75
Hair: Black curly mess... try to keep it short as to ward off any afro
(the hairstyle) jokes.
Eyes: Greenish/Brownish
Height: 6' or so
Weight: 170-180... not sure with this new Ramen and English muffin diet.
Skin: Quite pale... don't get outside much
Misc: Usually have a Mac keyboard and mouse attached to my hands.
Glasses. I look pretty damn 'normal.' Jeans, sweatshirts, and weird
T-Shirts (Violent Femmes, NIN (b'duh), Schwa, KUNV (kick-ass Las Vegas
radio station), Kermit the Frog, UNR music event Tees... among others).
Ocassionaly a button-down, but I still haven't scraped up the cash for an
iron. Large black down coat that people have said they could use for a
house. Everything that I own is covered in line-tape... comes with being
the production manager of 'Sagebrush,' the school paper (along with
perpetual eye luggage, piss-poor grades and a shitty diet).Usually pretty
scruffy, but I think that may have changed now that my SO bought me an
electric razor for the Holidays (a hint? I wonder...)

Anyway... that's me... pretty much... on the outside, anyway.

bl...@cybercom.com

Dec 31, 1994, 10:32:48 AM12/31/94
From: bl...@cybercom.com
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 94 16:32:48 EST

Although I don't post on here very often, I guess I'll be
next..:)

I'm about 5'2", blue eyes that people think are colored contacs
for some reason, and obnoxious shoulder-length reddish-black curly hair.
I have the deathly pale skin too; the sun is definately not friendly.
(ouch! sunburn! ouch!) I'm usually seen in jeans and a black t-shirt
with a flannel and my beloved black converse hi tops. :)

=Darkblade=

Robert Payes

Dec 31, 1994, 4:14:18 PM12/31/94
From: df...@iia.org (Robert Payes)
Date: 1 Jan 1995 03:14:18 GMT

Since my real biography would probably put this entire
conference to sleep, I offer (as a much more entertaining
alternative) the highly fictitious bio of my hacker alter ego, which
originally appeared in slightly different form in dFlatZine Issue #1:

***

Dixie Flatline came into existence in 1958, when an old war-
surplus ENIAC computer attempted to divide by zero. Shortly
afterwards, he developed severe obsessions with marijuana, cancan
girls, splatter movies, and the music of the Residents, and refused
to give a shit about computers in general. He changed his mind in
the mid '80s, when force-fed large quantities of MS-DOS batch files,
Lotus 1-2-3 formulae, and WordStar control-key commands. He now
spends most of his work week making FoxPro sit up and beg, when not
racing around the Matrix snarfing files, dreaming up new entries to
the BFPT canon, and watching bemusedly as the lusers flame each other
out.

Currently living in marital resignation in New Jersey, Dixie's
major regrets are (a) not being a writer for MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER
3000 and (b) not being the bass player for either Mariah Carey, Nine
Inch Nails, or Hole. He also swears that he has never heard of Robert
Payes.

______________________________
/ Robert Payes - df...@iia.org \
/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\
| Dr. Herbert West weds Stevie Nicks, becomes "The Rhiannon-mater!" |
\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

bl...@cybercom.com

Dec 31, 1994, 4:32:48 PM12/31/94

Trish D'Arconte

Jan 1, 1995, 2:00:08 AM1/1/95
trish is/has"
short--5'3" and built like an elf
blonde, with a waist-length, curly mohawk
NOT pale, olive, in fact (no goth look is possible for me)
13 ear piercings
a large celtic triskelion tattoo on my right shoulder
extremely nearsighted, and thus a devoted contact-wearer

i will NEVER,EVER wear jeans, unless i really have to (my job, for
instance), i usually wear lots of homemade stuff, much of it medieval,
even primitive. of course, black matches everything, so that's a basic
wardrobe component (i think i may speak for most of us on that...)

everybody sounds so truly FASCINATING. we should really all get together
(when was that proposed gathering?) and just enjoy each other, in some
way or another (uhh....i think i was going somewhere with this but my
brain just bogged). it'd be a hell of a lot better than the losers that
keep hitting on me around here....bleah.

trish

Trish D'Arconte

Dec 31, 1994, 8:00:08 PM12/31/94
From: tri...@email.unc.edu (Trish D'Arconte)
Date: 1 Jan 1995 07:00:08 GMT

Robert Payes

Dec 31, 1994, 10:14:18 PM12/31/94

Natira Hammerstrom

Jan 1, 1995, 2:30:27 PM1/1/95
Okay. 5'4" with sort of long scraggly black hair. I have blue eyes and
fairly pale skin from working with computers rather than playing outside
as a child. I started college at the University of Wisconsin at Madison
and turned 18 shortly after. I live in a vegan/feminist co-op with about
a dozen other people on the lake and surrounded by fraternities and
sororities who scoff at the hand- and leg-cuffs adorning my leather
coat. I love rice pilafs, coffee, and anything with pineapple in it. I
don't own any shoes anymore, just boots, and I tend to wear a lot of
velvets, long skirts, band T-shirts, and ankhs. I have fetishes for
things that smell like vanilla, lingerie, and playing Columbia in the
local Rocky Horror Picture Show. I run a dance club, I wrestle with UNIX
and HTML, and, of course, hardly a day goes by when I don't mention the
word "yogurt" out of context.

Oh, and did I mention? I collect a lot of NIN stuff. :)

____/| ----(gn...@yar.cs.wisc.edu)----------------------------------------
\ o.O| UW-Madison Freshman - Comp Sci ! "In my house, shrimp comes
=(_)= dmf Coordinator/graphics guru ! before duty." -Liquid Sky
U ---------------------<http://yar.cs.wisc.edu/~gnat>---------------

MC Death

Jan 1, 1995, 3:10:05 PM1/1/95

On 1 Jan 1995, Natira Hammerstrom described:

> Okay. 5'4" with sort of long scraggly black hair. I have blue eyes and

> ...(rest of the pleasant description truncated for brevity...)...

> word "yogurt" out of context.

* Cool! A vegan a.m.ninnie with a fetish for coffee and yogurt!!! i KNEW
that there'd be some great NIN fans out there! :) (but you didn't mention the
ever-great Wisconsin cheese!)...

M.C.Death, whose close pal transferred here from Madison-Wisconsin...

c. spencer yeh

Jan 1, 1995, 3:45:26 PM1/1/95
In article <armandD1...@netcom.com>, Elana <arm...@netcom.com> wrote:

>Hey, spencer, do you and yer bologna sleep in the nude? Or does yer bologna
>still wear the "I'm With Stupid" tee shirt?

My bologna only dons the shirt when hanging with yooo.

>>I'll be wearing a big blue overcoat, sunglasses, a red cow hat and big
>>earphones.
>Yeah, 'kay, spence.

Er, not "goth" enough? ;-) Methinks cow hats are rather goth. It's got red
for blood, white for pale skin, and black for, well, everyone's favorite
color. Hence, GOTH.

Oh yeah, the sunglasses are because I just can't staaand the suuun.

>Well, I'll consider myself priveledged cause you let me call you "doucheneck."

My, a frisky one these days, aren't we?

--
Ba ba ba-da ba
debris slide!

Scott W. Spendolini

Jan 1, 1995, 3:56:43 PM1/1/95
In article <012793TIUM...@cybercom.com>
bl...@cybercom.com writes:

> Although I don't post on here very often, I guess I'll be
> next..:)

i'm the same way... i've been reading this thing for months, but i
don't have my own computer to write back all the time (nor the time to
learn) until now. my housemate has one, and he lets me use his all the
time (by the way, i'm lance, not scott which may appear in the header)

here goes:

name: lance r. dimon
date of birth: may 17,1971 (yes...for real. trent and i share the same
birthday. imagine how freaked out i was when
read it in SPIN. nearly had an instant
orgasm...)
height: 5' 8 1/2"
hair: brown, short (ala conservative... how i hate the real world...)
(at one point, my hair was orange, due to the radioactive crap
found
in those hairlightening products that come out in the summer.)
eyes: brown, with glasses (round with the rimless look. as soon as i
get
the $$$, i'm having an operation done to correct my
nearsightedness)
weight: 175 pounds.
other musical interests: when i'm not listening to nin, you can
usually find erasure, depeche mode, peter gabriel, seal, prince, or
janet jackson in my cd player. i listen to just about anything... any
style (except opera and country, boy, do i HATE twang...).

i'm curious to know what the people who post on here do for a living,
what your training was in (if you did postsecondary ed), and where you
all live. ( don't worry... i'm not gonna go psyco, hunt you down, and
kill you...)
my training was in music education - instrumental music (in other
words... training to be a band director). i currently teach 3-11 year
old innercity kids about music, and how to sing :o

since i'm an elementary school teacher, i dress somewhat on the
conservative side. not that this is bad... i actually kinda like it,
but i would like to wear combat boots to school one day. due to this,
people are usually surprised when i mention that nin and trent are my
favorite group. if you saw me you'd probably think i was a "closer
poser" or a "holehead". 'fraid not... five years of devotion, and
still counting.

that's me in a nutshell... sorry if i rambled, but no one mentioned any
guidelines for this.

ummm... whatever happened to the "heresey" part of this posting? did i
miss it?

see you in hell...
lrd

+---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
-----+
| Lance R. Dimon lrd...@mailbox.syr.edu syracuse, ny

+---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
-----+

Amy Harris

Jan 1, 1995, 4:26:36 PM1/1/95
lrd...@mailbox.syr.edu (Scott W. Spendolini) writes:

>here goes:

>name: lance r. dimon
>date of birth: may 17,1971 (yes...for real. trent and i share the same
> birthday. imagine how freaked out i was when
> read it in SPIN. nearly had an instant
>orgasm...)

Hey, yer a week younger than I. Gneeto!

I think we should have a May birthday party and invite Trent. Hopefully
Halo 10 will be out by then.

Amy

Jason Patterson

Jan 1, 1995, 5:38:09 PM1/1/95
Amy Harris (aha...@merle.acns.nwu.edu) wrote:

: I think we should have a May birthday party and invite Trent. Hopefully

: Halo 10 will be out by then.

hrmm.. mine's the 23rd (which is cool cuz 23 is awesome and this is the 23rd
latre..

jason patterson . cru...@freenet.scri.fsu.edu //| // // //| // scene n._.n
ncruncher : irc . pat...@scri4d.scri.fsu.edu //||// // //||// missing `o o'
number cruncher . pat...@dirac.scri.fsu.edu // |// // // |// #0062048 (~@~)

the nin home page is at www link: "http://www.scri.fsu.edu/~patters/nin.html"
"i'm stuck in this dream it's changing me i am becoming" - trent reznor - nin

mary...@industry.org

Jan 1, 1995, 11:14:19 AM1/1/95

IR> A brief description of Chris:

IR>born feb.10 1972,(almost 23,SHIT!)
IR>5'10', 170lbs
IR>I have shoulder length black(dyed) hair,blue eyes
IR>no piercings, no tats

IR>I usually wear jeans, black or blue, and some t-shirt(usually a band)*
IR>black work boots, a black biker jacket with the "n" from fixed painted on
IR>the back(look for me at the New Years show TOMORROW!)

IR>I'm pretty pale, I sometimes don't shave for a while and get scruffy
IR>looking.

IR>I usually smell like tequila and claiborne cologne.

IR>*
IR> 3 Cure shirts
IR> 2 NIN
IR> 1 Alice in Chains
IR> 1 Nirvana
IR> some others that dont come to mind now

IR> -Chris

you sound interesting.

Origin: (I)ndustry BBS -----> New Baltimore, MI (810)/949-0109 16 Lines

Vello Tou

Jan 1, 1995, 10:30:00 AM1/1/95
BE+ I'm about 5'2", blue eyes that people think are colored contacs
+for some reason, and obnoxious shoulder-length reddish-black curly hair.
+ I have the deathly pale skin too; the sun is definately not friendly.
+(ouch! sunburn! ouch!) I'm usually seen in jeans and a black t-shirt
+with a flannel and my beloved black converse hi tops. :)

Hey, we sound like twins! Ha! I'm 5'4", blue-grey-green eyes (depends
on what I'm wearing), reddish-blonde hair, deathly pale skin. You can
find me in an assortment of clothes, depending on my mood, but I
always wear my black ankle boots that look extremely...vicious! ;)
Right now I'm wearing boxers and a black shirt, but that's only
because I don't feel like getting dressed. Happy New Year!

Mai-Liis Tou
(aka Scarecrow...but not here. This is my Dad's account, not mine. If
I had it my way...)
vell...@canrem.com Mississauga Ontario Canada, CRS Online Toronto

* 1st 1.11 #2615 * You are only young once, but you can be immature forever.

R. Patrick Arnold

Jan 1, 1995, 7:49:42 PM1/1/95

In a previous article, y...@merle.acns.nwu.edu (c. spencer yeh) says:

>Ba ba ba-da ba
>debris slide!

don't tempt me...

...and that's a pretty nice hair cut!

retardedwhitetrashpartyhatedsouthpawamphetaminesandcoffeeheycuzyoumy
flowersonofthesouthiknowyourlittlesecretbigtophalloweensammyinmytown
iamthesticks. up in it-------patrick arnold (fo...@cleveland.freenet.edu)

vince

Jan 1, 1995, 9:27:12 PM1/1/95
In article <011038PJAD...@industry.org>, <mary...@industry.org> wrote:
>IR> A brief description of Chris:
>
>IR>born feb.10 1972,(almost 23,SHIT!)
>IR>5'10', 170lbs
>IR>I have shoulder length black(dyed) hair,blue eyes
>IR>no piercings, no tats
>
>IR>I usually wear jeans, black or blue, and some t-shirt(usually a band)*
>IR>black work boots, a black biker jacket with the "n" from fixed painted on
>IR>the back(look for me at the New Years show TOMORROW!)
>
>IR>I'm pretty pale, I sometimes don't shave for a while and get scruffy
>IR>looking.
>
>IR>I usually smell like tequila and claiborne cologne.

we could go as brothers!
i'm 5'7" , 130 lbs
born 4/9/79
black hair down to my mouth and shaved underneath (soon to be red)
dark brown eyes
i always look like i'm tanned, even in winter
no piercings or tattoos

mainly jeans, black or blue, and usually a band t-shirt
black boots and when it's cold i put on thermal underwear or a long sleeved
shirt under a t-shirt.

>IR>*
>IR> 3 Cure shirts
>IR> 2 NIN
>IR> 1 Alice in Chains
>IR> 1 Nirvana
>IR> some others that dont come to mind now

hm.
2 nin
1 soundgarden
1 pearl jam
1 beastie boys
2 nirvana
1 schoolkid's records
or whatever else that happens to be in my closet

vince (who's been lurking for quite some time)
"dress up this dead carcass just to make it look alive" -nin

Eric Bohlman

Jan 1, 1995, 9:59:07 PM1/1/95
Here's me:
6'0, 220 (slight beer belly), DOB 5/17/59 (yet another one...), medium long
dark brown hair everywhere except the top of my head. Wears:
Jeans/fatigues, T-shirts/flannel shirts, sneakers/combat boots, backwards
baseball cap permanently attached to skull. Will not wear a tie except
under extreme circumstances. Skin too dark for goth.

Xiola Bloo

Jan 1, 1995, 11:18:51 PM1/1/95
I'm 5' 11"
My hair's getting dyed as I type (purple and black). But when untouched
it's brown. It's to my waist and mostly straight.
I've got brown eyes and I wear really big silver eyelashes sometimes.
I'm kinda-sorta pale but I have these god-awful rosey red cheeks.
I wear knee socks almost all the time. I have red doc hiking boots and
blue converse, I just bought these really keen patent leather shoes which
I love. I, of course, wear a whole buncha black, never wear pants, just
skirts. I also just got a cool mesh shirt fer X-Mass so I can stop
mutilating my fishnet tights.
I wear lots of band tee-shirts. Marilyn Manson (by the way, MM is
playing the Edge in Palo Alto the 22), NIN, old Oingo Boingo one (I don't
care if they're old n dorky), and my two cool NIN shirts.
I've got a weird glove fetish, and a fetish with silver things (i got a
chainmail silver purse from my friend). I wear rings when I'm not wearing
gloves. My ears are pierced twice, and my left nostril is pierced because
my 'rents won't let me do my lip or tongue.
I'm a student (i'm only 16). I'm no, 'sigh' poser so puhleeeeze don't
flame me. I collect Trent stuff and I've made some drawings of him that I
think are pretty good. I've met Robin Fink. My friend knows this girl
who Trent used to hit on (she also used to live with and was girlfriend to
Ogre from Skinny Puppy).

Thats me. Excitin huh? Sorry to ramble.

--
Send love letters and hate mail to me at AOL(Xiola Bloo)

Elana

Jan 2, 1995, 12:51:51 AM1/2/95
MC Death <mcd...@gladstone.uoregon.edu> tried to shake me off, to no avail:

>On Fri, 30 Dec 1994, Elana evaluated the physical worthiness of the
>Deathman::
>> > - Fishnets over my shorts (circa 1991, pre-"Wish," mind you...)
>> OOOOOOOOOOOOH! Mine.

>* Oops! I meant to say Fishnets under my shorts, not over! Sorry for the
>goof! (I was drunk last night when I posted that. I think I lied about my
>weight too--i'm closer to 137 than 135. Sorry for false advertising!)

Eh, sokay, beautiful, I like men in fishnets regardless of how they are worn.
(Points for fishnet penis-satchel-thingies that i can't remember the proper
name of.)
Love,
the piggyfucker, who has revealed her godliness once again during the move.

Amy Harris

Jan 2, 1995, 1:42:19 AM1/2/95
arm...@netcom.com (Elana) writes:

>Eh, sokay, beautiful, I like men in fishnets regardless of how they are worn.
>(Points for fishnet penis-satchel-thingies that i can't remember the proper
>name of.)

Uh, DickNets?

Does Trent wear a DickNet under his pants?

Amy

Amy Harris

Jan 2, 1995, 1:53:44 AM1/2/95
pat...@dirac.scri.fsu.edu (Jason Patterson) writes:

>Amy Harris (aha...@merle.acns.nwu.edu) wrote:

>: I think we should have a May birthday party and invite Trent. Hopefully
>: Halo 10 will be out by then.

>hrmm.. mine's the 23rd (which is cool cuz 23 is awesome and this is the 23rd
>latre..

Hey, I'm 23. Of course by then I'll be 24... Hurm. Is this the 24th

Ob. NIN question: who's been spreading the rumor that Trent's email
address is tr...@aol.com? *smirk*

Amy

Woody Hanscom

Jan 2, 1995, 7:49:15 AM1/2/95
I might as well join in the fray...<grin>

Semi-lurker here...been reading for quite a while, do occasinally post
bits and pieces...

Physical: 5 foot eleven, maybe close to six. 140 pounds (yep, skinny).
Long hair, below shoulder length, naturally red, dyed black in may, so now
itąs half and half. Shaved around the sides and back, with a goatee, and
often scruffy face due to sheer laziness. Usually dress primarily in
black, but have been doing that my entire life, even before i knew it made
me Ścoolą <grin>. Anyway...

Otherwise: Currently a resident of Anchorage, Alaska, soon (March/April)
to be moving to Seattle...more just to get out of here than for any great
love of Seattle. Obligatory non-poser plug, been listening to reznorąs
rantings since just after phm came out, even before hlah showed up on
emptyvee. Goodie, now that thatąs out of the way...semi-collector, not
obsessive to having every piece of print about trent, but do have damn
near every audio bit I can find...all halos, the hlah import w/opal,
purest feeling, demos&remixes, and two live boots that were actually
decent quality (solid gold hell and familiar sting). Yippee.

Musically, into damn near anything...collection ranges from Abba to nin to
gregorian chant (also picked up before was trendy) to meatloaf to
ministry...and so on. Mostly into nin and similar stuffs...the wax trax
black box has to be one of the best collections of tunes Iąve picked up in
a long time. Anyway, good (about 300) collection of cdąs, dj for a local
teen-club for their one alternative night...mostly just having fun playing
whatever the fuck I want, really loud, for six hours at a time, and
getting paid for it. <grin> Not a bad deal.

Anyway, thatsą it...

Woody Hanscom
    wo...@alaska.net

łi tried i gave up i threw it away˛

andrea

Jan 3, 1995, 3:49:52 PM1/3/95
In article <3e7oa0$7...@taco.cc.ncsu.edu>, ch...@unity.ncsu.edu (vince) wrote:

> we could go as brothers!

heh. you really think so?

> i'm 5'7" , 130 lbs
> born 4/9/79
> black hair down to my mouth and shaved underneath (soon to be red)

wow! you're gonna do it. kewl. i want pics.

> dark brown eyes
> i always look like i'm tanned, even in winter

uhh, thas a pertty dumb comment. of course you do.

> no piercings or tattoos

but i think they would improve you somewhat.

> mainly jeans, black or blue, and usually a band t-shirt
> black boots and when it's cold i put on thermal underwear or a long sleeved
> shirt under a t-shirt.

ew. thermal underwear.

--
andrea

Kenneth W. Persinger Jr.

Jan 4, 1995, 4:38:08 PM1/4/95
Deuce jumps on the bandwagon... *fire in the hole!*

Okay, let's see... born March 1st, 1974. (Alas, soon drinking will be
no fun, as I'll be legal. Oh well. ;)

About 6' or so, maybe a bit taller. Extremely dark brown hair (soon to
be dyed black, imagine that:) with a bit of red highlights, about 1/3 of
the way down my back. Olive skin, so no goth look for me either.
Weigh about 175 pounds, so I'm fairly slim. Working on it. :) Dark
brown eyes. No tattoos, and no piercings, save one in the left ear.
I'm told I've mastered the "subconscious anger" look. In other words,
anytime I'm not laughing/smiling/whatever, I look pissed off. I'm still
not sure if this is a good thing. :) Any questions/comments/flames/etc.
can be directed to me, thanky thanky. Latahz.

-- Deuce, the mad mooch. :)

The rain fell slow, down on all the roofs of uncertainty,
I thought of you, and the years and all the sadness fell away from me.