nin @ Palo Alto...

Michael Andrew Eubanks

Mar 12, 1994, 3:54:52 AM3/12/94

I've just returned from the show here in Palo Alto... actually just showered...
I am half exhausted and half lost. I wish I were such that I could tell more
about the show, but here's some details:

(this is random)
off of PHM: HLaH, TL, DII, the only time, sin
off of Broken: pinion, wish, suck
off of DS: MotP, closer, reptile

for anyone else who was there, please fill in any holes i have left, though i
think this was it... that's right - no HiS, no GDML, no other stuff off of DS.

I would expect some changes for the 'real' tour... see this as a warm-up, an
hence a majority of PHM stuff...

started off w/ pinion... i *really* like how it was done live... felt very live
and irrational... :)
yep, reptile kicked incredible ass
sounded to me like the same dat stuff as from the previous touring for the PHM
stuff... wish sounded similar to what you would here on SGH

i have infinite more comments, but i must die and go to bed...
so kill me

ps: the show was incredible, and I don't feel like compromising it right now by
describing it toooooo much ;-)

hi to Dan and Brad and others I saw... moshing is so much more fun when there is
a friendly face right near ya... (agree, Dan?)
thanks Brad for watching out for Holly... :)

post any questions and i'll answer them... i am just too lacking now to come up
with more.

mike

Daniel Stuart Peters

Mar 15, 1994, 4:09:40 PM3/15/94
In article <2ls00s$7...@nntp2.Stanford.EDU> we...@leland.Stanford.EDU
(Michael Andrew Eubanks) writes:

> ps: the show was incredible, and I don't feel like compromising it right
now by
> describing it toooooo much ;-)

Agreed, if was fucking great!

> hi to Dan and Brad and others I saw... moshing is so much more fun when
there is
> a friendly face right near ya... (agree, Dan?)

It was cool to see you to. Victor and I thought we'd missed you.

> thanks Brad for watching out for Holly... :)
>
> post any questions and i'll answer them... i am just too lacking now to
come up
> with more.
>
> mike

My two favorite parts of the show was when they played Suck, and there was
this part in Sin when there was this purple light behind Trent that made
it look like he had a halo. He was standing just a few feet away!

Another thing, the guy who was yelling into the mike when he threw it into
the crowd was Danny Bressler...lucky guy. anybody else know him? I'm
still basking in post-show euphoria and it's Tuesday. Fuck finals man!

Dan