God, I feel stupid, but...

Sceptre RP

Jan 6, 1995, 8:23:22 PM1/6/95
Somehow I suspect I'm making myself flamebait, but I need to know:
where can I obtain a copy of the opal mix of Head Like a Hole?

(Background story: I gave a copy of a nin discography [by
pa...@ais.org] to a friend of mine who thought she owned everything Trent
had ever recorded... and she was distraught to learn that she'd never even
heard _of_ the HLaH opal mix, much less heard it. So I'm trying to help
her out.)

And please, don't flame me because I'm posting from aol... you can
test my virtue/nin knowledge instead, if you want to.

Richard Persky scep...@aol.com
"So I'm posting from AOL. Blame the phone company." -- me
"i'm stuck in this dream it is changing me i am becoming"
-- trent reznor

Amy Harris

Jan 7, 1995, 12:59:46 AM1/7/95
scep...@aol.com (Sceptre RP) writes:

> Somehow I suspect I'm making myself flamebait, but I need to know:
>where can I obtain a copy of the opal mix of Head Like a Hole?

Um, in a record store?

No, really, it doesn't seem (to me anyway) to be in any one place. I
saw it once in Musicland. Of course they wanted about $13 for it.

Amy

Chuck Tomlinson u

Jan 7, 1995, 1:49:36 PM1/7/95
Sceptre RP (scep...@aol.com) wrote:
: Somehow I suspect I'm making myself flamebait, but I need to know:

: where can I obtain a copy of the opal mix of Head Like a Hole?
:
It's on the HLAH _Import_ single... not the black one.. the pink and
blue-ish one... I've only ever seen it once, and I bought it... But I'm
sure you'll find it somewhere ...

Chuck.

Chuck Tomlinson
toml...@mach1.wlu.ca Wilfrid Laurier University

Woody Hanscom

Jan 9, 1995, 5:31:16 AM1/9/95
In article <D21tM...@info.uucp>, toml...@mach1.wlu.ca (Chuck Tomlinson
u) wrote:

> Sceptre RP (scep...@aol.com) wrote:
> : Somehow I suspect I'm making myself flamebait, but I need to know:
> : where can I obtain a copy of the opal mix of Head Like a Hole?
> :

Iąve seen it on two discs...the import version of the HLAH single (pink
and blue cover, no halo number listed, only three tracks to it. Iąve seen
it most often at Musicland (gag), usually in the singles section with a
special ŚImportą sticker on it), and the boot Demos&Remixes, where itąs
called the Śgo-goą mix, or some such.

Good luck searching...

Woody Hanscom
    wo...@alaska.net