Great POst-X-Mas gift..

Krystin . Dauchy

Dec 29, 1994, 5:13:12 PM12/29/94

well, on Wednesday December 28 I went to a local cleveland club for
NExT's kind-of-new-years thing...as we were driving into the flats (the
area with lots of clubs) i see about 500 nin-looking-fans emerging from
a club called the ODEON...

so we get to next...again...lots of NIN fans in a disco/tech.
club...ok...

so i'm in the VIP room...and sit down...next to this guy. Wow, this guy
must *really* be a NIN fan...he totally looks like trent. Wait...it is
trent. I thought they were in the south now...they came to Cleveland to
give a surpise show. Wow...cool gift! Anyways, I didn't hear anything
about the show prior to it and I had to work anyways :( but it was cool
sitting and talking with him.

I thought some of the Cleveland people on here would have posted this by
now, but since i didn't see anything of it. I thought I would share
this tidbit with you...keep your ears peeled, he might be throwing a
suprise show in your town soon! :)

chinagrrrl

Woody Hanscom

Dec 30, 1994, 8:19:00 AM12/30/94
In article <3dvc9o$8...@kira.cc.uakron.edu>, r3...@dax.cc.uakron.edu (Krystin
. Dauchy ) wrote:

> keep your ears peeled, he might be throwing a
> suprise show in your town soon! :)
>
> chinagrrrl

Gee...wouldnąt that be nice. Unfortunately, up here in Anchorage, bfe
Alaska, we canąt even get many decent bands play an announced show, let
alone un-such. Oh, actually, we are getting one big name - tomorrow night,
Snoop Doggy Dog performs. Yay. Yeha. Iąll just shoot myself now, so the
after-show rioters donąt need to bother.

Oh, well. Critterąs Buggin plays New Years Eve. Should be fun.

One completely un-nin-relate post, here. Gerf.

Woody Hanscom
    wo...@alaska.net

łi tried i gave up i threw it away˛

MC Death

Dec 30, 1994, 1:47:48 PM12/30/94
On Fri, 30 Dec 1994, Woody Hanscom iglooed:

> Gee...wouldn¹t that be nice. Unfortunately, up here in Anchorage, bfe
> Alaska, we can¹t even get many decent bands play an announced show, let

> alone un-such. Oh, actually, we are getting one big name - tomorrow night,

> Snoop Doggy Dog performs. Yay. Yeha. I¹ll just shoot myself now, so the
> after-show rioters don¹t need to bother.

* Ah, yeah! Memories of spending 13 years living in the Great Frozen
Wasteland! At least you've had the likes of Def Leppard, Yngwie
Malmasteen/Quiet Riot, The Scorpions, and The Fixx grace the presence of
the Sullivan Arena! :) Shit, up in Fairbanks, we've had George Thorogood
and the Delaware Destroyers, Blue Oyster Cult, Styx, and Night Ranger in
my days!

Oh Woody, don't complain too much! You've at least got Bytet there
(Bob is way cool!) :)

M.C.Death, who is still surprised that Vanilla Ice almost played
Squarebanks back in 1991, but alas, the show got cancelled... :)

Woody Hanscom

Jan 2, 1995, 7:29:30 AM1/2/95
In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.941230104329.13446A-100000@gladstone>, MC Death
<mcd...@gladstone.uoregon.edu> wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Dec 1994, Woody Hanscom iglooed:

...misc. ramblings cut...     <grin> nice...

> * Ah, yeah! Memories of spending 13 years living in the Great Frozen=20
> Wasteland! At least you've had the likes of Def Leppard, Yngwie=20
> Malmasteen/Quiet Riot, The Scorpions, and The Fixx grace the presence of=20
> the Sullivan Arena! :) Shit, up in Fairbanks, we've had George Thorogood=20
> and the Delaware Destroyers, Blue Oyster Cult, Styx, and Night Ranger in=20
> my days!
>
> Oh Woody, don't complain too much! You've at least got Bytet there=20

> (Bob is way cool!) :)
>

> M.C.Death, who is still surprised that Vanilla Ice almost played=20

> Squarebanks back in 1991, but alas, the show got cancelled... :)

True, Bytet is quite fun...as is Fsunjibleableje (if you ever caught
them...great early Einsturzende Neubauten type industrial). The Critter¹s
concert was pretty good, too...even a guest appearance by Stone Gossard.
Yay. <grin> Anyway...back to my frozen little newsreader...

Woody Hanscom
    wo...@alaska.net

³i tried i gave up i threw it away²

MC Death

Jan 2, 1995, 10:56:06 PM1/2/95
On Mon, 2 Jan 1995, Woodstock banged:

> True, Bytet is quite fun...as is Fsunjibleableje (if you ever caught
> them...great early Einsturzende Neubauten type industrial). The Critter¹s
> concert was pretty good, too...even a guest appearance by Stone Gossard.
> Yay. <grin> Anyway...back to my frozen little newsreader...

* Do they (Fsun....eje) have any tapes out? I've read about them in
Tacoma-based music paper called PANDEMONIUM, in jo-Anne Greene's
industrial column. That's about it...

Which club do you dj at, Woods?

M.C.Death