3 Shows in 4 Days

Tony Lee

May 16, 1994, 2:36:44 AM5/16/94
Hi all,

I have just had the most physically painful concert experience in my life.
I was lucky enough to make the Boston show, and than go to NY to see both the
Webster Hall and Roseland shows. I was up against the rail at all three shows
and was only able to obtain a whole black key at the end of the Roseland show.
Being small, my chest and stomach and hips are sore, battered, and bruised from
the abuse of the rail. I was worth it though.

Personally, I thought the Boston show was the best of the three. He (Trent)
was the most intense in Boston. He even threw the mic out during Down In It.
Something he did not do in either NY shows. And of course the WH show got cut
short. That was a real bummer.

Unfortunately the set list was exactly the same at all three shows, but does
it matter? Not as long as Trent's in the room and willing play!

So there you have it. My interpretation of the Boston/NY shows.
:)

Tony

'your god is dead and no one cares'
'if there is a hell i'll see you there'

Alexander Westner

May 18, 1994, 10:58:27 PM5/18/94
arc...@bu.edu (Tony Lee) writes:

>Personally, I thought the Boston show was the best of the three. He (Trent)
>was the most intense in Boston. He even threw the mic out during Down In It.
>Something he did not do in either NY shows. And of course the WH show got cut
>short. That was a real bummer.

i was at the webster hall show. by the way, webster hall is the worst club
i've ever been to. they had NO idea what the fuck they were doing! anyway,
trent threw the mic out during 'suck.' i caught it. it was kinda funny
because everybody was grabbing up high for it, and they seemed to have a
longer reach than i did, even though i was against the rail. trent threw
the thing UNDER all of the grabbing hands, and right into mine. ha, ha.

and what did you mean by the WH show being cut short? didn't he play a full
set?

--
______
al.g. \__ "The Italian navigator has landed in the New World and found the